Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 5, 2011 2:12 PM

Oct 2009
This is a thread made for fun and to see what character our club members would be. Of course it's not decided by the person in question but is rather reflected on how others see the person and what attitude (s)he has. The gender of the character isn't strictly your own, so the real gender may still be kept a mystery and you can be a female character as a real life male and vice versa.

Atikal - Akagi Sena, Kimura Takako, Izumi Konata.

Azathoth - Kho Cheng-Shin, Suiseiseki, Hasegawa Kobato, Sakisaka Fuminori, Lelouch Lamperouge, Ayasaki Hayate, Kogarashi, Shinouji Matsurika, Kohaku, Harunobu Madarame.

Ducknyan - Elizabeth.

Ferios - Kondo Isao, Sakurada Jun, Sakamoto, Katsuragi Keima, Miyamae Kanako, Kusunoki Yukimura.

natsukage - Aizawa Yuuichi, Okazaki Tomoya, Kunisaki Yukito.

OneManArmy - Obaanyan, Princess Starla, Date Masamune, Tusukuru, Baka Ki El Dogra.

OrochiPL - Shidou Mariya, Nakanojou Tsuyoshi,Arawn, Ciel Phantomhive.

Pabloc - Franken Stein, Ijuuin Tamari, Cyndi Campbell, Miyamoto Rebecca, Shinonome Hakase, Albert Pitt.

tthammy - Kudryavka Noumi, Neco-Arc Babbles, Kuririn, Gilbert Nightray (young), Lala Gonzalez, Sugisaki Ken, Takayama Maria.

tyger - Sunohara Youhei, Kousaka Kirino, Asuka Langley Soryu.

WStar - Katagiri Himeko, Aioi Yuuko, Sasuke, Tachibana Chizuru.

Never mind getting pictures, I ain't doing that until there are less characters above. So just vote off the ones you thing don't fit the person.
AzathothDec 14, 2011 1:38 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 5, 2011 2:13 PM

Apr 2007
My expectations for this thread:
Finding out who is Wakamoto.
Dec 5, 2011 2:13 PM

Aug 2010
me : tyger = sonohara ( clannad)
onemanarmy: thammy= kud ( little buster)
the rest i forgot
Dec 5, 2011 2:23 PM

Apr 2007
Don't forget: 3 sizes.
Also: Pics or GTFO.
Dec 5, 2011 2:28 PM

Oct 2009
Then I'll choose GTFO for now, but will come back with pics. As for the three sizes, how the heck would I find those?
Dec 5, 2011 2:29 PM

Aug 2010
Orochpl is not that kawaii T_T .
tyger: what 3 sizes? do you mean THE 3 sizes? or waist , collar and arm? ( just easyer for a weaver)
Dec 5, 2011 2:33 PM

Oct 2009
He means the BWH, no doubt.
Dec 5, 2011 2:35 PM

Apr 2007
Ass, tits and thighs.
Dec 5, 2011 2:37 PM

Oct 2009
You go get those numbers yourself and report to me. I want proof though and not just speculations.
Dec 5, 2011 2:39 PM

Apr 2007
Challenge accep... No.
Dec 5, 2011 2:43 PM

Jun 2009
What do you mean i'm not that kawaii? I'm even kawaiier! (屮゚Д゚)屮

tthammy said:
waist , collar and arm?
Seriously, what the fuck man?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 5, 2011 2:48 PM

Apr 2007
You, 3 sizes, nao.
Dec 5, 2011 2:53 PM

Jun 2008
Pabloc: Franken Stein or Ijuuin Tamari (don't have a better shot of him on hand, someone with Daibanchou installed should get us one).

OMA: Obaanyan for the fail.

Me: I nominated Gorilla myself and nobody seemed opposed to it, but it's both against the rules and no fun to pick my own character. Stop making me do all the work, bitches.

Can't really remember the others, if there were any. I like how nobody's tried to find a character for Aza-nyan yet because we all know he's Azusa.

Though since Orochi is Mariya, there's always Mariya's backtalking maid, Matsurika. That's kind of a predictable suggestion, but whatever.
Dec 5, 2011 2:53 PM

Jun 2009
Eh, i'm not gonna tell, it's a fukken HI-MI-TSU EoT. I can give you one though, just specify which.

As for AzA, he must stay as Azusa because that Matsurika is voiced by Inoue Marina so she's too awesome for him.
OrochiPLDec 5, 2011 2:57 PM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 5, 2011 2:58 PM

Apr 2007
Combine the two Pabloc characters into one. It's perfect.

I stopped caring about your sizes so it's okay. Go rest in peace already.
Dec 5, 2011 3:00 PM

Jun 2009
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 5, 2011 3:03 PM

Mar 2009
Okay, I'll try to provide character for everybody o/:

Azathoth - Kho Cheng-Shin, Suiseiseki,

tthammy - Neco-Arc Babbles, Kuririn, young Nightray Gilbert, Gonzalez Lala

tyger - Kousaka Kirino (lol), Itou Makoto (don't ask), Asuka

Pabloc - Cindy (Cyndi) Campbell and her 3 assistants, Rebecca Miyamoto, Shinonome Hakase

Ferios - Sakuruda Jun, Sakamoto (Nichijou),

OMA - Princess Starla, Date Masamune (Sengoku Basara)

OrochiPL - Gilbert Nightray (adult), Nakanojou Tsuyoshi

Myself - Katagiri Himeko, Pinkie Pie (xD), Yuuko Aioi

All of these are just my first-thought guesses. Some of them might actually contradict each other but seriously, who cares? And I have so much of an ego to put some propositions for myself, I'm so cool.
WStarDec 5, 2011 3:14 PM
Dec 5, 2011 3:08 PM

Apr 2007
Sometimes I get the feeling Aza is Kobato Hasegawa. Sometimes.
Dec 5, 2011 3:10 PM

Jun 2009
Why do i always get characters i don't know?
Oh wait, i know one. \o/ But nope.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 5, 2011 3:10 PM

Oct 2009
I'm sadly going to bed right now and tomorrows has a lot of things in it, so I'll just be able to go on here by tomorrow evening. I'll think some about it and hopefully arrive at some conclusions.

And no, I'm not Azusa. Maybe the name comes from there but she as a character has almost nothing in common with me. So I'm VETOing that, it's not happening.
Dec 5, 2011 3:15 PM

Apr 2007
OrochiPL said:
Why do i always get characters i don't know?
Oh wait, i know one. o/ But nope.

All the characters I knew from the ones WStar mentioned were my own. Problem?
Dec 5, 2011 3:28 PM

Jun 2009
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 5, 2011 3:30 PM

Jun 2008
I know who Sakuruda Jun is (not by name, at first I thought you meant Sakuraba from Cross Channel and had to look him up), but I can't say I see any similarities at all between him and I. Otherwise a cat is fine too, even if I don't know what the talking catbert is like at all.

And I'm not really familiar with any of WStar's other suggestions except for the two Pani Poni characters and Babbles, all of which are okay but still not quite right. I know some of the others by name or appearance, but haven't seen their respective shows to know if they fit or not.
Dec 5, 2011 4:36 PM

Mar 2010
okay... I'll try. Dont think about it too much about it. lol

Aza: Fuminori Sakisaka

OrochiPl: Aizawa Yuuichi

Pabloc: Al from Aria the animation (ha, you need to know him to know why)

Ferios: ...Katsuragi Keima? not exact but well

Tyger: Fuji-nee (fate/stay)

tthammy: definitely Kudo (lol)

OneManArmy: Tsukuruu (utawarerumono)

will think of others
Dec 5, 2011 5:03 PM

Mar 2009
Well, as I've said, those were first characters which came to my mind after thinking about certain people from VNPC. And I thought going with my first thoughts would be the best to have more fun so... But yeah, they probably aren't very accurate. Anyway I'll post other guesses when I actually will have them ;).
Dec 5, 2011 5:33 PM

Oct 2010
who would i be? o.o
Dec 5, 2011 5:39 PM

Mar 2010
Atikal?

how about Sena Akagi?

http://myanimelist.net/character/41465/Sena_Akagi
Dec 5, 2011 6:21 PM

Oct 2010
lol. Yeah, that's probaly me! XD although i would mix in a little more otaku. She's just pure fujoshi.
Dec 5, 2011 6:25 PM

Mar 2010
Its not like we'll find a perfect match, I don't think there's a lot of characters based on us personally. Was the closest to you I could remember though, lol.

Kirino (OreImo) would also have been a choice, though she doesn't play any Yaoi, as far as I know.
Dec 5, 2011 9:16 PM

Jun 2008
I don't know Keima, nor have I ever heard of the show he's from. However, the more I read about it, the more I want to watch it. Added to the massive list of things I plan on watching with priority higher than most.

Just reading the nonspoiler description of him, I'd say he and I have some similarities. I can't get any girl I want based on dating sim experience or anything, but we definitely have the 2D>3D mindset and serious video game/VN/galge addictions in common. We don't share any physical traits save for hair/eye color and glasses, so it's still only a partial fit, but if you combined me with Lelouch Lamperouge or something, it looks like you'd probably get Keima.

Other comments:
tyger as Fuji-nee is what I'm always thinking when I intentionally typo his name into Taiga. I don't think she matches his personality much, but it's fun to call him that anyway.

Orochi as Yuuichi? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This one will annoy me no matter who gets it because Yuuichi is what I'm always aiming for (and missing wildly). Stop stealing my roles, damnit. Otherwise I don't really see this one either; Yuuichi doesn't think the world of himself (or at least pretend to), and that's Oro-chin's chaamu pointo.

OMA as Tusukuru is pretty good. He could deal with being a wackier obaachara, but that's better than anything else suggested for him so far.

The others I don't recognize, so.. Yeah. Anyway. Here's another pair for the new arrivals.

Atikal: Kimura Takako was my first thought, but looking back on it, she didn't really have enough experience with animu, mango and geimus. Konata isn't imouto-y at all, and you pretty much have to be an imouto character since you're the VNPC's little sister... I really don't know of any otaku-yuri-fujoshi-imouto characters, to be honest. That's depressing. But don't worry! I will vigorously train by watching tons of anime in the future to make up for this failure.

Which means my plans for the future haven't changed at all from what they were before the failure. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Natsunatsu: You remind me more of a Key protagonist than anyone else in the club, so that means you get my Aizawa Yuuichi vote since I can't use it on myself. I suppose you could swap that around for Tomoya or Yukito if you wanted, because, ignoring physical appearance, they all pretty much seem like the same guy put in different circumstances to me. Yuuichi just happens to be the funniest of them.
Dec 5, 2011 9:59 PM

Oct 2010
hmm.. now to judge you guys.

Azathoth- >.> idk. perhaps Lelouch or something?

tyger... hmmm.... -

tthammy- Ken Sugisaki from Seitokai no Ichizon

OrochiPL-

Ferios- kanako from Maria Holic?

OneManArmy-

ill edit in the rest later. off to play ever17! :D
Dec 5, 2011 10:45 PM

Jun 2008
Kanako, eh? Wahaha, I'm totally okay with that. I would probably act just like Kanako if I was female and in a catholic girls school, but I get the feeling the other guys are going to say she's not hairy enough. I think it's pretty fitting, though, considering you've already killed me once with nosebleeds in the past.
Dec 5, 2011 11:12 PM

Oct 2009
I think we're all stealing Ferios' virginity, or what's left of it. Since the beginning of this thread (9 hours) he's written 27% of the posts than he did in the three and a half year before these 9 hours (21% of all his current posts are in here). Keep it going!

I'm going to take a closer look at all the characters when I have some time, but I'm proposing that we all watch/read the series for the characters we're likened with. And if possible, even the others so that we can give an opinion on those. For me, it'd be a reason to watch anime again (I'm kinda stuck with manga at the moment, a "moment" which has lasted for about a year).
Dec 6, 2011 1:36 AM
Jul 2018
So then it's decided...

Also...
Dec 6, 2011 3:29 AM

Aug 2010
@atikal XD BHAHAHAH me KEN?? >,< in some way i could be . and still kud >,< i stil odn t know her but she looks damn cute
Dec 6, 2011 6:52 AM

Apr 2007
natsukage said:
Atikal?

how about Sena Akagi?

Yes. That.

Also, me and Taiga are polar opposites. And by Taiga I'm not referring to my other personality but that Fuji-something.

Also, Aza's char has to be someone who makes a fuss over every lost penny. The only character that comes to my mind with the "cheapskate" characteristic is Hayate from Hayate no Gotoku but that's... wrong. Help me out, will ya?
Dec 6, 2011 7:08 AM

Oct 2009
I agree that tyger isn't Taiga from either F/SN or Toradora, so we'll simply have to find someone else for him.

I can't really object to me beaing cheap either, I know it's the truth. And I'm rather charmed being compared to Fuminori actually. I think I'm going to put all the suggestions in the first comment for each person so we have them there. Then we can either take them away or add new ones until just one remains. And even then it can still be changed if there's someone better.
Dec 6, 2011 7:13 AM
Jul 2018
I'm going to put all the suggestions in the first comment for each person so we have them there

I would be thankful for that because I can't see through all those comments anymore.
Dec 6, 2011 7:36 AM

Apr 2007
Azathoth said:
so we'll simply have to find someone else for him.

tthammy said:
Sunohara Youhei

It's probably as close as you can get. It was what triggered this whole character to club member phenomena anyway.
Dec 6, 2011 8:30 AM

Aug 2010
yep yep ^_^ i stil think sunohara youhei = tyger.
i have been thinking that since a long time but yesterday i said it out loud
Dec 6, 2011 8:52 AM

Oct 2009
No, he's a talking turd.
Dec 6, 2011 9:04 AM
Jul 2018
Azathoth said:
No, he's a talking turd.

Japanese women love turds ya know...
Dec 6, 2011 9:05 AM

Aug 2010
oh god you remind me of some fetishness
Dec 6, 2011 9:21 AM

Mar 2009
Okay, time for people I didn't mention before:

Atikal - someone said Sena Akagi, and that's nice imo too, but I'll also add Maria Takayama here, just because ;d.

Azathoth - one more person here, after watching BokuTomo I think that Hasegawa Kobato would suit you, even if just for a tiny little bit

Ferios - one more here too, and it would be also from BokuTomo - Kusunoki Yukimura ;d.

Natsukage - Kyon. I dunno, I just always find you as being very calm and composed, so maybe that's why I thought about Kyon.

And last but not least one more character for OMA - Baka Ki El Dogra \o/.

\o.
Dec 6, 2011 9:30 AM
Jul 2018
And last but not least one more character for OMA - Baka Ki El Dogra \o/.

He has an exceptionally high IQ and has little interest other than using it to torment those around him for his own amusement

Well fine with me. Smart and an asshole. Well I don't care anyway since beeing that utawarerumono granny is also nice.
Dec 6, 2011 9:35 AM

Apr 2007
Maria Takayama

Isn't that tthammy? Considering his amazing naivety.
Dec 6, 2011 9:46 AM

Aug 2010
i am not naive!!
Dec 6, 2011 10:18 AM

Apr 2007
It's naive of you to think you're not naive.
Dec 6, 2011 10:31 AM

Aug 2010
O.O how can i be naive , euhm why poeple think ia m naive euhm euhm euhm. *over thinks* *brain explodes*
Dec 6, 2011 10:58 AM
Jul 2018
Don't believe that speaking tard tthammy.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Top 5 VNs ( 1 2 3 )

AltriaPendragon - Jun 2, 2013

120 by Fischer77 »»
Jan 28, 2023 5:49 PM

» Top 10 Heroines from all the VN's you have read?

Riptos - Jun 23, 2021

1 by UIGodFather »»
Jul 3, 2021 7:19 AM

» What VN are you currently playing? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MayuAsagiri - Dec 17, 2013

434 by removed-user »»
Apr 25, 2021 6:26 AM

» Member Birthday List ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Mar 8, 2011

126 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Apr 23, 2021 4:51 PM

» Visual Novel Data Base Account ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jan 29, 2011

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 14, 2021 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.