Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2011 1:17 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After last ep., 1 and half year has passed (too fast...)

Scorpio appears here. Oh, my... his eyes when talking about the cakes!

This ep. is mainly about his life with student council members, especially Tsubasa, who made his life interesting, and they want to celebrate his b-day. His feeling is mixed because he never experienced the happiness of everyone feeling important about him.

lol @ how all three of them came near to Virgo.

I feel that Tsubasa in this ep. is especially cute!!

"Hayato-kun"? Isn't he a sempai to Tsukiko?? (not "Hayato-sempai"??)

It's nice of Virgo to only taking the blame on Aries and Tsubasa, not Tsukiko (she talks like she's not related to the explosion)... Ending with him playing piano.

Next up is Libra (Ishida-san)!
tsubasaloverApr 21, 2011 1:35 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 22, 2011 2:15 AM

Jul 2010
Even though it was done in cheesy Starry Sky fashion, I agree that birthdays are important. Pretty cool of those guys to try and give him a surprise.

Piano song at the end there - iWant it. Name, anyone?

Hoshizuki is up next! Ishida Akira! Looking forward to it. I've been waiting for his arc, my arc, for a long while and then all of a sudden here it is. Kind of snuck up on me there. They haven't shown his character all too much throughout the episodes, unlike Tsubasa, Shiranui, and Hayato.
Apr 22, 2011 4:43 AM

Nov 2007
muska03 said:

And it should be "Hayato-kun", because they're the same grade, but different classes.

Oh, I see. I was surprised because I read the character descriptions, and though Virgo is second year while Tsukiko is first year (well, I assumed about Tsukiko because her childhood friends are first years).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 22, 2011 8:20 AM

Aug 2010
I thought this episode was kinda boring.. D:
The only thing really exciting was seeing Miyaji<3 and Tsubasa xD
I hope next weeks ep is better with Kotarou Hoshizuki, the hot nurseee muahahah
Apr 22, 2011 1:55 PM

Dec 2008
I have a soft spot for pianists so I guess I liked it <3
Otherwise, the usual Starry Sky stuff - sugary sweet but nothing original or thoughtful.

Iilia said:

It's "Liebestraume No. 3" by Franz Liszt. It's one of the most beautiful pieces I know of but I don't dare try it - Liszt pieces in general scare me :'D (which makes me wonder why Hayato is not considered a prodigy - this is definitely an advanced piece)
AeternaApr 22, 2011 2:04 PM
Apr 22, 2011 3:22 PM

Sep 2009
Even though one and a half years passed Hayato and Shiranui still remain in the same grade...?

Well, either way that was actually a really adorable episode. xD The scenery scene definitely could've been much much longer, yeah? /punt
Apr 23, 2011 8:41 AM

Apr 2009
Iilia said:
Hoshizuki is up next! Ishida Akira! Looking forward to it. I've been waiting for his arc, my arc, for a long while and then all of a sudden here it is. Kind of snuck up on me there. They haven't shown his character all too much throughout the episodes, unlike Tsubasa, Shiranui, and Hayato.

:D You're a Libra, too? *high five*

Also, I laughed so hard when Hayato was all "Hayato... a name that belongs only to me." PFFT not really, son. You think I'm the only one named Katherine? In fact, MAL says there's, like, 20 other anime characters named Hayato or something. XD Better luck next time.
Apr 23, 2011 9:38 PM

Aug 2007
Aeterna said:
I have a soft spot for pianists so I guess I liked it <3
Otherwise, the usual Starry Sky stuff - sugary sweet but nothing original or thoughtful.

Iilia said:

It's "Liebestraume No. 3" by Franz Liszt. It's one of the most beautiful pieces I know of but I don't dare try it - Liszt pieces in general scare me :'D (which makes me wonder why Hayato is not considered a prodigy - this is definitely an advanced piece)

I wanna thank you for posting the name of the song--I was curious on it myself.

Now that Hayato's arc is over, I think I can give my full thoughts here, because I've played his route more than once. For those who haven't played the game, Hayato's a perfectionist, constantly trying to get his parents' attention through his achievements. To him, becoming an accomplished pianist equals mom and dad finally taking notice of him. Yes, it's screwed up, but that was the bulk of his story. But by the end of his route, he stands up to his siblings, stands up for himself, and takes charge of his own life.

@FlamingTruth: I don't think it's a matter of a name, but an identity. Much like the birthday thing where the student council members acknowledged it and were going to surprise him with a party.
Apr 25, 2011 6:14 AM

Aug 2010
Hayato, the fact that you can play liszt is already pro enough for me >_>

Anyways the episode itself was blah, i still prefer leo's over this but i guess its decent
tsubasa is awesome as always <3
Apr 25, 2011 10:58 AM

Jul 2009
FlamingTruth said:
Also, I laughed so hard when Hayato was all "Hayato... a name that belongs only to me." PFFT not really, son. You think I'm the only one named Katherine? In fact, MAL says there's, like, 20 other anime characters named Hayato or something. XD Better luck next time.

Bah, don't go killing his buzz ;P

AzureKitsune said:
Now that Hayato's arc is over, I think I can give my full thoughts here, because I've played his route more than once. For those who haven't played the game, Hayato's a perfectionist, constantly trying to get his parents' attention through his achievements. To him, becoming an accomplished pianist equals mom and dad finally taking notice of him. Yes, it's screwed up, but that was the bulk of his story. But by the end of his route, he stands up to his siblings, stands up for himself, and takes charge of his own life.

Most virgos are *is a virgo and a perfectionist*
Do you know where I can get the game? I've been wanting to play it a while now

Hayato's is my favorite arc based on pure bias :D
Apr 25, 2011 11:35 AM

Feb 2010
tsubabaaakunnn <333

Glad to finally see my completion of my arc<3 w00t Virgos.

Not the *best* arc imo.. but a good one nonetheless
Apr 26, 2011 12:45 AM

Jul 2010
Aeterna said:
It's "Liebestraume No. 3" by Franz Liszt. It's one of the most beautiful pieces I know of...
Thank you! *Sniffles* You're such a good person!

FlamingTruth said:
:D You're a Libra, too? *high five*
Indeed, I am. *High fives*
Apr 26, 2011 10:36 AM

Nov 2008
I quite liked this episode and I love Hayato :D I thought I wouldn't like him that much, even though he's my zodiac, but I love his way of dealing with Shiranui & Tsubasa, especially since he looks like a really serious person <3 It's a good contrast :) And his voice screams fangasm, holy shit.

Apr 26, 2011 11:38 AM

Dec 2008
I'm loving the non-stop parade of zodiac bishies, but where exactly is this anime going? Plot? Climax? Plateau?
Apr 26, 2011 7:38 PM

Oct 2010
Apr 27, 2011 11:45 AM

Nov 2010
such a booooooooooring episode. But who cares if I can see Kamiyan Miyajin appearing in this?
Apr 28, 2011 3:17 PM

Jun 2009
Yeah, well, another arc went by without much happening. Kamiyan~♥ Ryunosuke is there, so I don’t care. I’m glad.
The idea of making him remember his birthday, so he doesn’t forget ever more was nice.

FlamingTruth said:
So true, so true~

Hoshizuki’s next~ Gotta give my love to Ishida-san~
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
May 5, 2011 4:56 AM
Jul 2008
Villetta_Nu said:
I'm loving the non-stop parade of zodiac bishies, but where exactly is this anime going? Plot? Climax? Plateau?

i'm guessing the "climax" of the show will be when tsukiko decides which one of her bishie friends she wants to date/get together with (which will prolly happen in the final or second to final episode). the anime is based off a video dating game, after all.
tindraMay 5, 2011 5:13 AM
Nov 14, 2013 8:39 AM

Jul 2012
Another "friendship" episode where the selected zodiac boy learns the true meaning of friendship and deals with his tragic past. In conclusion, he learns how to smile. 2deep4me /sarcasm

would have been 1/5 but Tsubasa and the classical music made it someone tolerable
May 24, 2022 3:50 AM

Jul 2021
Tsubasa is so cute >_< but I can feel the deep shit too be quite overuse nowadays
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

» i no longer need this string and am waiting for it to be deleted

Haikyuu_ForLife - Apr 2, 2023

2 by Haikyuu_ForLife »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 26 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

33 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:58 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 25 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

12 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:57 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

9 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:56 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

10 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.