Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 19, 2011 6:17 AM

Jan 2011
I voted for "Other".
Why? Because I adore that cute and murderous little jack-in-a-box Charlotte <3

And for the record, the best mahou shoujo would have to be Homura. Episode 10 did it for me.
-content has been filtered for the use of inappropriate words or phrases-
Mar 19, 2011 8:06 AM

Jan 2010
1.) Kyouko
2.) Homura
3.) Mami

That's all :3
Sorry for my bad english ;c
Mar 24, 2011 11:16 AM

Aug 2010
1) Kyouko
2) Mami
3) Homura

Thought i rly liked most of the chars
Mar 25, 2011 9:23 AM
Jul 2018
My favourites are Kyouko and Homura( i can't choose between them)

Then....
2)Sayaka
3)Madoka
4)Mami
Mar 25, 2011 9:46 AM

Mar 2011
I just voted Homura so my Favourite is homura.
She is awesome and I like her personality.
After homura, I like madoka. :D

Mar 25, 2011 11:36 AM

May 2008
That executive high-five beats everything else.

I enjoy watching people's favorites. Recommend your favorite show to me, even if I have it dropped/on hold.
Mar 25, 2011 1:45 PM

Apr 2010
Kyubey > Everyone Else

Without even thinking about it twice.
He is awesome, evil and awesome. And we all know that being awesome is everything a character needs.
Mar 25, 2011 9:03 PM

Jul 2007
LOOL no love for Hitomi! =P

...I wanna change my vote after done watching episode 10 I don't really like Sayaka, so Homura and Kyubey for the WIN! =D
Mar 26, 2011 12:36 AM

Dec 2008
Mami-sama forever.
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Mar 26, 2011 11:52 PM
Aug 2010
Homura.<3
Mar 27, 2011 1:51 AM
Jul 2010
I'll vote for Homura. She has been my favorite character in the show since the very beginning due to her mysterious and apparently emotionless attitude. After episode 10 I can say she became one of my favorite characters ever.
Mar 27, 2011 4:05 AM

Jan 2008
Homura got a lot more interesting as the series went on, but she still doesn't outclass Kyouko for me as of episode 10.

Also, nobody likes Hitomi. This amuses me.
Apr 4, 2011 12:08 AM

Feb 2011
madoka, for being able to do something even not reling on magic

she has a great potential, but not as kyubey mean it :3

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Apr 4, 2011 3:33 AM
Jan 2008
Homura #1.

Well that was easy.
Apr 5, 2011 8:14 AM

Nov 2009
Kyoko most definately. I love her personality and her fighting style. Second favourite Character is Homura. Ep 10 made me warm up to her.

Looking at the polls it's hilariously sad how Hitomi has no love. I really find the hate agaisnt her idiotic. It's not like she put Sayaka through that 'despair' on purpose -_-
Apr 5, 2011 6:15 PM
Jun 2010
Kyouko, definitely. It's been a while since I've liked a character as much as her
Apr 5, 2011 7:17 PM

May 2009
homura, and then madoka
Apr 5, 2011 8:24 PM
Dec 2007
littlegal100 said:

Looking at the polls it's hilariously sad how Hitomi has no love. I really find the hate agaisnt her idiotic. It's not like she put Sayaka through that 'despair' on purpose -_-
She has no real redeeming qualities whatsoever either and we barely saw her through the series. The 1 thing we can judge of her is that she had a casual friendship with Madoka and Sayako and that she pretty much made a dick move by giving Sayaka an ultimatum even though Sayaka had what'd you'd call "first dibs" on the boy. She basically slaved away taking care of him (yet he didn't really care, funny that).

How are we supposed to judge her fairly when her 1 important role in the story was basically the catalyst for turning one of the main characters insane.

Apr 5, 2011 9:23 PM

Nov 2010
Kyoko for me, it would have been mami, but after ep 10 i just can't.

i will say that i am extremely pleased that Madoka is in last place among the main/semi-main characters.
Apr 6, 2011 3:42 AM

Nov 2009
Leon-Gun said:
littlegal100 said:

She has no real redeeming qualities whatsoever either and we barely saw her through the series. The 1 thing we can judge of her is that she had a casual friendship with Madoka and Sayako and that she pretty much made a dick move by giving Sayaka an ultimatum even though Sayaka had what'd you'd call "first dibs" on the boy. She basically slaved away taking care of him (yet he didn't really care, funny that).

How are we supposed to judge her fairly when her 1 important role in the story was basically the catalyst for turning one of the main characters insane.

So what if Sayaka "slaved away" for the dick? Are you implying that only she has the right to be with him because of that? that he has an obligation to be with her because he healed his hand? Well sorry but love doesn't work that way. Hitomi has the right to confess her love for Kyousuke and she doesn't have to give up for her love just because her friend loves him too. Besides she respected her friends feelings and decided to let her confess first.

Also Hitomi doesn't know that Sayaka is a magical girl (or magical girls existing in general) nor does she know about that consequences of being a magical girl, nor does she know about Sayaka visiting the dick and fixing his hand. All Hitomi knows is that Sayaka knew him since childhood. In her perspective there shoudn't really be anything to stop Sayaka from confessing.
Apr 6, 2011 3:59 AM

Jun 2008
as expected, Mami Tomoe's popularity goes down because of dying..

i also took love to homura-chan.. i started to remove mami tomoe from my heart LOL

Visit our website at http://www.animeotakucorner.com
Apr 6, 2011 5:02 AM
Dec 2007
littlegal100 said:

So what if Sayaka "slaved away" for the dick? Are you implying that only she has the right to be with him because of that? that he has an obligation to be with her because he healed his hand? Well sorry but love doesn't work that way. Hitomi has the right to confess her love for Kyousuke and she doesn't have to give up for her love just because her friend loves him too. Besides she respected her friends feelings and decided to let her confess first.

Also Hitomi doesn't know that Sayaka is a magical girl (or magical girls existing in general) nor does she know about that consequences of being a magical girl, nor does she know about Sayaka visiting the dick and fixing his hand. All Hitomi knows is that Sayaka knew him since childhood. In her perspective there shoudn't really be anything to stop Sayaka from confessing.
Actually, she DID knew that Sayaka spent all the time with that idiot which is why so many people found the Hitomi plot point forced. After all she "suddenly" showed feelings for him (she herself says she didn't knew him as long as she did) and she admits to knowing Sayaka had feelings for him. Now a true friend would have merely pushed her friend into confronting her feelings and waited to see how she would resolve her internal conflict. A self-centered "friend" would merely state her intention of stealing the guy away. Sure, she gave her a head start to confess before she did, but that was merely out of courtesy and she could tell Sayaka had some issues to deal with before confessing so giving her such a small time limit was not at all fair play. You could say whatever you want about whether Sayaka was entitled to his love due to her selfish caring of him (let's be honest, there's no such thing as a selfless act) but a friend doesn't just watch someone struggle with their feelings and decides to make advantage of it. The fact Sayaka was a magical girl was hardly relevant as that was only the reason for her conflict of emotions. Even if Sayaka had a different reason for being conflicted Hitomi's ultimatum would have been just as bad.

As such, her 1 and only role in the story was to be the catalyst for Sayaka's downfall. Her little scene after she confesses is of course not meant to make us happy for them but rather to pity Sayaka and show us that she can't go back anymore.

As such, the Hitomi hate is to be expected. There's nothing interesting about her personality whatsoever and her only actions of note only cast a bad light on her. You can't expect people to love her for being the villain in Sayaka's little drama.
Leon-GunApr 6, 2011 5:10 AM

Apr 6, 2011 9:27 AM

Feb 2010
kyouko-chan <3
Apr 6, 2011 10:16 AM

Feb 2011
etchel said:
as expected, Mami Tomoe's popularity goes down because of dying..

i also took love to homura-chan.. i started to remove mami tomoe from my heart LOL
maybe, personally never liked her, at first it looked like she was an accomplice of kyubey(never trusted that thing from the start), but later it ended up she was a victim, a tool of ignorance
she wasn't a bad person, but was dangerous
she accepted living an half life, instead of totally dying, it's that distorted idea of life that makes her one to look carefully at, and to not totally trust(not bacause she lied, but for her different viewpoint of reality)

then the moment she found a motivation to be positive(making her no longer untrustable), she died completely :(
ZeandoApr 6, 2011 10:20 AM

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Apr 6, 2011 10:30 AM

Dec 2010
Seems to be no way to get Sayaka out of them bottom :( And after the last eps, Madoka is gonna shoot up in the table so fast you won't even see it coming, so it's even worst.

I really hope this doesn't become a chain reaction. And by that I mean, I really hope that Madoka watchers don't start shunning quirky, cheerful, a bit naive, yet headstrong characters in place of cold and (well, almost) emotionless ones, like Homura, in other anime (and in the worst case scenario, real life :S).
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

If I die tonight, I will do so fighting for everything I believe in."

Apr 6, 2011 2:49 PM
Dec 2007
BrickBreak said:
Seems to be no way to get Sayaka out of them bottom :( And after the last eps, Madoka is gonna shoot up in the table so fast you won't even see it coming, so it's even worst.

I really hope this doesn't become a chain reaction. And by that I mean, I really hope that Madoka watchers don't start shunning quirky, cheerful, a bit naive, yet headstrong characters in place of cold and (well, almost) emotionless ones, like Homura, in other anime (and in the worst case scenario, real life :S).
Personally I loved Kyouko and Sayaka's love/hate relationship. It's much better than Homura's obsessive devotion to Madoka.

Apr 7, 2011 2:53 AM

Feb 2007
I voted Homura, Kyoko comes second and then Madoka. Homura saw something that really affected her and tries to save (?) her friend. It basicly shows the human nature - we work for what we find important.

I really dislike Sayaka, she annoys me so much. First she hates Homura because she isn`t Mami`s bitch like Sayaka and Madoka are. Then she blames her for Mami`s death.. I mean, Mami was careless in battle.. =.='
THEN she saves her "boyfriend" but gives up on him because her soul isn`t inside her body. I understand that it`s awful to lose your love to your BFF but she had a chance and didn`t make it because she`s a coward. She idolize a person she knew for 2 or 3 days and msets goals she doesn`t fully understand..her innocence is stupid and she is stupid and bkahakahakhah ~_~"""
Apr 9, 2011 4:43 PM

Jul 2010
They're all good characters, but Homura-chan's the best <3
Apr 10, 2011 4:46 PM

Dec 2009
metamorphius said:
I just voted for Homura even before reading your comment (^ ^) though I believe the dead trio will have their share of votes too.

On a side note, if someone is unhappy with the poll results there is a way to change them  ‿‿

Lol.
Wuld you like to make a contract?

code geass s2 : darker than black : free! es :
haikyuu!! : inaire : kurobas 2 : mikagura : znt
animemanga

Apr 12, 2011 8:45 PM

Dec 2009
Homura, then Kyoko and Mami tie for second.
Hitomi is Kyubey in human form. CALLING IT.
Apr 14, 2011 5:55 PM
Oct 2008
First is definitely Madoka. I've always loved her type of character, they just make me want to hug them, especially when they feel they are at their most helpless. Then, when they do step up to the plate, I want to hug them even more.

Second is Sayaka. Third is Homura. I can't stand Kyouko; she gets better later on but still not enough. When she first showed up though, I wanted to choke her to death and then smash her body with a bat.

I think I understand all the Homura love though. I love the kuudere type but she's just not "dere" enough for me. A kuudere without the dere is just a cold chick. She gets major points plot-wise and for her personality outside of being kuudere.

Oh, and I like the Kyube too. From a objective point of view, he's not that bad. Humans have done worse to other animals and he probably just see humans as animals needed to achieve his goals. As a human though, I would definitely want him dead.
dougmelonApr 14, 2011 6:01 PM
Apr 15, 2011 8:15 AM

Jan 2010
Definitely Kyouko :) Best character from this anime 4eva
Sorry for my bad english ;c
Apr 20, 2011 11:39 AM
Feb 2011
Homu Homu with Mami as a close second.
­
Apr 22, 2011 12:58 PM

Dec 2010
tecu said:
Miki Sayaka

No competition
Agreed.

But now that you bumped this, just sit and watch Madoka go through the roof.
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

Apr 22, 2011 12:58 PM
Dec 2010
Homura for most badass with Sakura at second place. I have always had a spot for Mami though because I liked motherly characters. Saya and Madoka were sweethearts and likable.
Hmm, after watching the finale gotta hand it to Homura. She was the most interesting character in the show, imo.
Apr 24, 2011 9:43 AM

Nov 2007
Mami-san's tea drinking skills clearly win all.
Kyouko as a close second though due to my admiration for her eating skills.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Apr 24, 2011 1:38 PM
Oct 2010
Isn't it sad Hitomi???
I vote for Homura, badass, and awesome heroine who tried everything even after so many tears.

Kyouko for second, yeah her way of dying was awesome, but even more when she tried to save Sayaka.
I don't really like Sayaka, too dumb for my liking. She had a chance to live but threw it away and never listened to others.
Apr 29, 2011 9:45 AM

Oct 2008
Homura!
Homura!
Homura!
Jun 12, 2011 8:59 PM

Feb 2010
kyouko duh!
Jun 13, 2011 3:17 AM
Dec 2007
Homura really stole it huh. I still say Kyoko. It's too bad she couldn't survive a few episodes more.

Jun 16, 2011 8:52 PM

Dec 2008
My favorite of the show is definitely Kyoko. Then Homura, then Mami, then Sayaka, then Madoka, and QB. Everyone else I don't really care about...

I'm kind of surprised Kyoko is so popular. I guess it's because a lot of merchandise sites I've been skimming through recently have merchandise of mostly everyone else *but* Kyoko - mainly just the four other girls. This makes me frustrated, fellow Kyoko lovers.

My reasons are spoiler ridden so it's probably not a good idea for folks who haven't seen the full series yet.

Jun 16, 2011 10:24 PM

Apr 2011
Sayaka first, then all the other main characters second.
Seriously, I love every last one of them.
I hate/love Kyuubey as well.
Jun 17, 2011 8:02 PM

May 2010
I voted for Kyubey, he's just so darn cute, even though he did bad things...

If Mami had been shown more, she would probably be my favorite. Sayaka was a little annoying.. Homura and Madoka were nice characters I guess. Kyoko is okay too.
Jun 18, 2011 2:12 PM
Jun 19, 2011 6:14 AM

Apr 2009
Homerun-chan and Kyuubey ftw.
Kyouko's alright, but the fact that she liked Sayaka lowers my opinion of her. Mami and Sayaka deserved to die, naive b1tches.
OShoranOJun 19, 2011 6:17 AM
Jun 19, 2011 6:38 AM

Nov 2010
Kyuubey! Now that i think about it, is it 'Kyubey' or 'Kyuubey'?

Jun 19, 2011 11:55 AM

Dec 2010
Forte_Cross7 said:
Kyuubey! Now that i think about it, is it 'Kyubey' or 'Kyuubey'?
Should be Kyuubey, but Kyubey appears in official media, so...

Jul 2, 2011 8:07 AM

Feb 2010
OShoranO said:
Homerun-chan and Kyuubey ftw. .
THIS
but my vote goes to kyuubey
he/it? is a pure evil character i know it,
and not humanity,i like it because he is really cute~
the only mascot who is PURE EVIL lol

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jul 3, 2011 5:12 AM

Nov 2009
Mami Tomoe

She was the catalyst to give this anime's genre a whole new definition...

Jul 4, 2011 3:17 AM

Feb 2011
vote for Kyoko
"To some, online is more important than seeing friends, eating and even breathing."

<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kuruta_tribe&sclick=1">

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1543 by Biisoo »»
Apr 23, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

229 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2011

704 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

627 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.