Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Betrayal Knows My Name
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 17, 2012 5:18 PM

Aug 2008
wow who would thought i that i would like shonen ai show.
Apr 17, 2012 5:50 PM

Nov 2011
A "meh" series for me. Didn't catch my attention much and weak storyline but somewhat good with the art and style.
May 12, 2012 2:30 AM
May 2012
What!? It ended already!! Is there second season??
Jun 12, 2012 9:26 AM

Dec 2008
Majorly disappointed in the ending. I see that the manga is still being published so I can only hope that they'll make a 2nd season when it's done. I think I am going to just read it though. The story and characters were brilliant, if only they didn't leave so much unexplained.. The pasts of important characters.. Why Reiga lost his mind.. and the fact that he was riencarnated.. means he died doesn't it? So wouldn't he just come back again if he died again? Or did Takishiro bring him back with everyone else..? Which would just be pointless.. >.>' Hopefully they explain this in the manga. Plus, why the hell couldn't Yuki and Luka be left alone for two seconds!? It was like someone had to show up everytime and ruin the moment. >.< There deffinitly were some good things in this series which are worth noting. Luka. <3 He is now one of my favorite characters ever. :3 I totally felt for him and the pain he was going through having to hold in his feelings for Yuki. *hugs Luka*((Plus, he was quite smexy)) Of course Yuki never remembers or is told about his past with him, so that was quite disappointing and unsettling. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.. lol ((this is an edit cause my ps3 only allowed so many characters for some reason. D:))

Idk, all I really want is for another season.((With tons of Luka-ness)) They deffinitly left it open for one.. "Hey guys.. the enemy probably won't attack for a while so go do some normal things".. *rolls eyes* Shuusei and Hotsuma were probably my fav pair.. I could stand monents with out Luka if it were about them lol. I think I would have liked Touko and Tsukumo alot more if they showed a bit more about them. Oh well.. I'm already 1 chapter into the manga so we'll see. Hopefully they are actually currently working on the manga instead of being on some hiatus that I won't find out about until I get to the "end".. I might be hurting someone then lol.

Overall, I gave this season a 7/10.
FeatherLynneJun 12, 2012 1:40 PM

Jun 24, 2012 9:10 AM

Dec 2009
What a frustrating anime, we spend the whole anime with everyone saying: Yuki that, Yuki this. Yuki is so important to them yet we didn't get to know why. His past life wasn't completely shown and it just sucks. Damn... And I hate Yuki. He's useless even though he has some powers.

6/10
Giving this score because the art and animation was pretty good, plus I enjoyed one of the characters; Shuusei.
Jul 2, 2012 1:16 AM
Jul 2012
Can someone please tell me where does the manga continue the anime?
Jul 16, 2012 10:50 PM

Oct 2007
Lets hope there is a second season that does some more explaining. Although I am curious about Yuki's previous life, Im more curious as to why he is so important, other than the healing aspect. They act like he is the key to everything but I have no idea why...
And the ending was a bit lack luster, it had a couple good moments.

The story itself would be better with more explanation. I didnt find it to be that bad though(other than the lack of previously mentioned issues). I like the characters and yes, that means I am also a Luka fan =)

Dec 28, 2012 2:03 PM

Dec 2012
Sarukah said:
Wow, the disappointment is overwhelming. They did not resolve one thing. Not one. And that proposed "final battle" they were building so hard towards last episode was just thrown out the window. Worse yet, even after 24 episodes we don't get to know anything about Yuki's girl life and how exactly it ended and all that. DISAPPOINTMENT I CANT EVEN HANDLE

At one moment I thought Yuki was gonna be like " I'm gonna kill myself " and luka was gonna say " I will free you " but none of that happened.

WHERE THE HELL DID REIGA AND THE GENERAL CLASS OPATHS GO ? and why is that ending so damn boring ?
Nothing was explained about yuki's role in this whole thing, and the fact he was reborn as a guy and reiga was reborn as his childhood friend remains unclear. Why do the Zweilts keep saying " why does he have to suffer " I didn't see him endure that much pain really -__- and I can't grasp the idea of why they all care about him so much when he's annoying , stupid and quite useless really.
I was longing to see more of Yuki's previous life and all and finally see him and luka together but NO. There has to be a second season..

6/10
RainsDec 28, 2012 2:09 PM
Insert wise quote here
May 11, 2014 4:55 AM

Aug 2013
There were a lot of unanswered questions.

How did Yuki and Luka meet? Why is Yuki so important to everyone else? How did Yuki die? Why was he reborn as a male? Why doesn't he remember anything?

I think a second season is needed to answer these questions.

6/10
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Nov 28, 2014 7:59 AM

Jul 2012
What? Is that it? I come in expecting a really cool reincarnation-themed mystery/supernatural anime and this is all I get? Talk about wasted potential. Like seriously, the art/character design was so nice and they picked top quality seiyuu and the premise was nice...but nothing was fulfilled in the end.

Liinah said:
What a frustrating anime, we spend the whole anime with everyone saying: Yuki that, Yuki this. Yuki is so important to them yet we didn't get to know why. His past life wasn't completely shown and it just sucks. Damn... And I hate Yuki. He's useless even though he has some powers.

6/10
Giving this score because the art and animation was pretty good, plus I enjoyed one of the characters; Shuusei.

exactly this LOOOL even the part on shuusei i agree. the entire show was:

Everyone: We love Yuki! We will protect Yuki!
Partners (to partners): I love Yuki but I want to stay by your side...
Yuki: Omg Lukas...Omg...Lukas...
Lukas: I WILL NEVER BETRAY YUKI! NEVER!

waterfallsxo said:
There were a lot of unanswered questions. How did Yuki and Luka meet? Why is Yuki so important to everyone else? How did Yuki die? Why was he reborn as a male? Why doesn't he remember anything? I think a second season is needed to answer these questions.

LOL THIS ALL OF IT
Feb 24, 2015 12:44 PM

Feb 2015
I'm so disappointed with the ending. Not like it was bad bad... But it was just left too open and there were so many things I wanted to know.
Like I wanted to know more about Reiga, why did he betray his own people way back there, I don't think that was told. And he wasn't defeated in the end. So I want to know will try to kill everyone again later or what. Did Reigo win the struggle with Kanata-san in the end. Because he did have still some humanity left in him when he hesitated to kill Yuki.
And what was this plan they needed Yuki which Luze mentioned.

Even Elegy and Candaze survived and left somewhere. I'm pretty sure they won't stop killing and trying to get the Zweilts.

I'm also sad that we got to know nearly nothing about Yuki's past or his relationship with Luka. I wanted more YukixLuka moments. Because now they are just like very closed friends... And I really wanted to know what was that betrayal Yuki did in his earlier life which was mentioned by Reiga at the end.

I really liked all of the characters, especially Reiga, and would have wanted to know what happens to them now because this is just a beginning for all of them. I wanted know way more about Reiga and what happens to him now....

So many questions and no answers. And because there isn't second season, we will never get those answers. I would read the manga but I'm not sure I can find them in my country so that sucks...

Well, in the end I enjoyed this anime but the ending left a lot to be desired.
Because of the unsatisfying ending this anime is only ok and not great. I probably will forget it pretty soon even though I enjoyed it while watching.
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Nov 2, 2019 4:19 PM

Jul 2007
So many things unsolved!! What about the enemies, and especially Yuki's past lives? I expected a kiss or something but no 😭😭
Nov 5, 2019 11:26 PM

Aug 2017
I've watched this episode 3x thinking I missed something but alas, it's just as is. Nothing happened there's no closure on Reiga, no progress with Yuki & Luka's relationship.

I'm disappointed really or I was just hoping for too much.

Feb 16, 2020 7:29 AM
Nov 2017
I expected an actual fight to be honest..
And more Yuki x Luka moments but people kept getting in the way ugh so annoying lol :C

Ghaaa this ending left me with too many questions and yet so few answers
May 4, 2020 12:59 AM
Apr 2020
1. I'm really disappointed with the prologue even this final episode luka still holding femYuki, it's make luka and male yuki relationship development from ep 1 till 24 friking useless
2.what kind of shit with that ending,the plot really slow and don't have significant progress,i feel like it's just repeatedly,like kanata feel torn to kill yuki it's repeatedly again in ep 24 like wtf and it's become the ending??
3. This definitely not shonen ai,it's just anime that show about bromance(more like best friend relationship)

I don't have high expectations about s2 but if there exist i'm probably will give this 2nd chance

Note:for finished this anime i spent 2 month i can hold the mess up plot
Oct 3, 2021 4:25 PM
Aug 2020
way too cheesy ending with everyone being happy and alive.. a lot of things are kept unexplained :/ like why didn't they show the "final battel/fight" with Reiga and his gang? also wasn't Takashiro in so much pain, almost dying??!! and now he's fine??? BRUHHHH

I won't say I didn't enjoy it, but hope there was a second season to explain what happened next :)

Feb 25, 2022 8:51 AM
Dec 2021
great!!! Luka is so hot!!!! quantum
Apr 4, 2023 9:21 AM
Apr 2023
shounen ai Turkish subtitles are hard to find and although the story flow sounds silly, I really liked the character harmony and mystery
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 5 Discussion

SephiriAzure - May 9, 2010

47 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 18, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 4 Discussion

The_Punisher - May 2, 2010

37 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 17, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 2 Discussion

starrysky - Apr 18, 2010

48 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 16, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Apr 9, 2010

79 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 16, 1:55 PM

» Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru 2nd season???

meowskie - Sep 20, 2010

21 by misscherie »»
Nov 1, 2023 12:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.