Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 16, 2010 1:43 PM

Feb 2010
seizonsha said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
filthy_victorian said:

Well, not actually... Sebastian couldn"t eat Ciels soul because of the contract Hannah had with Alois. His last wish was that Sebastian NEVER gets the soul he wanted so much. That"s why he became a demon. I wonder if that is the reason why Seabstian looked so sad through this episode...
That it didn"t happen, and that Sebastian ate Ciels soul, then he would end like Luca, sleeping inside od the demon...

didnt ciel and sebastian sign a contract????
im kinda lost with this episode

Alois made a contract with Hanna before the two butlers arrived in the tower. He wished for Ciel to be save from the demon butlers and for his soul to never be eaten (maybe because he did not want for Ciel to end up like him). So Hanna made Ciel a demon and thus Sebastian was forever unable to eat Ciel's soul (because demons don't have an immortal soul).
BUT, and that's why Sebastian is 'sad' (more like innerly destroyed), the contract between Ciel and Sebastian is made with the promise that it is over once and only once Sebastian has devoured Ciel's soul. Because that is impossible now Sebastian is now forever chained to Ciel (this is what they talk about in the carriage at the end) by the contract they made.

Like the cards to their former friends said, Ciel Phantomhive is practically dead now and there is no reason for him anymore to stay. Like he said to the servants ''Use the mansion however you like. You may as well burn it down''...I thought that was really sad.

I'm really impressed at the guts they showed in the end by producing such an ending. I think many manga-fans will be raging because of it, but I love it.

i maybe dislike alois because of this U_U
Sep 16, 2010 1:44 PM

Feb 2010
Even though all these things happened...I am satisfied with the ending..
Although I really feel bad for Sebastian.
This really proves that what he really did feel passionate about was Ciel's soul...
Ciel seemed satisfied having his butler by his side..forever...=)
Sep 16, 2010 1:45 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
OMG, WHAT DID CIEL JUST SAY TO ELIZABETH?
If I heard right (with my horrible japanese skills)
HE SAID ITADAKIMASU, SO EITHER HE'S SAYING THAT CAUSE THEY'LL EAT TOGETHER...
OR...HE'S...TALKING...TO..HER..*shivers*

What I liked about that ending scene is that it seems as if Ciel is not just living his friends, but the victorian era in general. He didn't really fit in society because he's always been too swallowed up in his own darkness to be sociable and with all this demon business... well, he simply could have never ended up living a normal life as an Earl. So dancing with what was supposed to be his future wife, and drinking an empty cup of tea, seemed a kind of ritual with which he let go that life forever and prepared for his new one as a demon.
Sep 16, 2010 1:46 PM

Mar 2010
Ahh i felt happy with Alois...
but~~
Throughout the rest of the ep and how Sabastians mood was...
it confused me and made it depressing..
ahh if he was only happier...

-I don't care anymore...
I wish everybody would just dissapear into darkness...

Sep 16, 2010 1:49 PM

Feb 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:

1) It's not his fault

do I need to explain any further?
He just wished for Ciel to be happy, to not have gone through the same thing he had to..and he probably noticed how Ciel had an attachment to Sebastian and how Sebastian was just after his soul...Alois didn't know the consequences of that..besides
I think that Ciel is indeed happy with what has happened.
I think Sebastian didn't deserve it...and I do feel bad for him, but it's what happened..
Sep 16, 2010 1:49 PM
Aug 2010
Has anyone else noticed that Claude was stabbed and vomited blood just like Alois did in the seventh episode? It couldn't have been casual. I bet he doesn't like it all that much now that it's happening to him, heh? Serves him right.
Really, I believe Alois got a very good revenge on Claude, not letting him eat Ciel's soul.
I still want to know what happened to Claude and Hannah, though. I heard people saying that their soul's are with Alois and Luca's now, but I don't know if that's true.
Sep 16, 2010 1:50 PM

Feb 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:

you said that , and theres an anti claude banner in you're signture XDDDDD

rofll...
It totally makes sense now. just saying.
don't attack me claude fans.
.___.
Sep 16, 2010 1:51 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
Has anyone else noticed that Claude was stabbed and vomited blood just like Alois did in the seventh episode? It couldn't have been casual. I bet he doesn't like it all that much now that it's happening to him, heh? Serves him right.
Really, I believe Alois got a very good revenge on Claude, not letting him eat Ciel's soul.
I still want to know what happened to Claude and Hannah, though. I heard people saying that their soul's are with Alois and Luca's now, but I don't know if that's true.

You did hear Alois talking to Luca, right?
And then as everything was destructing they said their catch phrase together, lol
"Everything annihilated!"
it's so cute, rofl
Sep 16, 2010 1:52 PM
Jul 2010
Okaay my eyes teared a bit. They don't tear unless it's a good anime
I'll miss Kuroshitsuji Noooooooooo it's over T_T *cries in a corner*
Sep 16, 2010 1:53 PM

Feb 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
...this ending make me "WTF" all the time
Same here, I just really really hope they will continue this serie I LOVE it! I was kinda sad and disapointed with the whole season and now that it's getting interesting they stop!!!
Sep 16, 2010 1:54 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

And then as everything was destructing they said their catch phrase together, lol
it's so cute, rofl

Ahh so they annihilated Claude also... how cute, really I love the way Alois seems to have finally gotten over him. I guess having part of his family back helps. I wonder where they are now.
Sep 16, 2010 1:55 PM

Jul 2010
EarlCiel said:
This really proves that what he really did feel passionate about was Ciel's soul...

Don't worry, Sebastian will have the ETERNITY to learn how to trully love Ciel :D *crazyblindedfanmoment*
~* P H A N T O M H I V E ~ H O U S E H O L D *~

...because I NEED to see some Ciel x Sebastian again...
Sep 16, 2010 1:56 PM

Feb 2010
Did the ones who voted "Hated it" just say that because Claude died..?
Even I didn't vote that when Alois died...I'm just saying,
but since it's their opinion I'll leave it at that...plus some people really hate the ending...
so..wtvr...but still, I'm super glad it ended this way (NOT only because
alois is truely happy even if he died) but EVERYTHING.
Sep 16, 2010 1:57 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

it's so cute, rofl

Ahh so they annihilated Claude also... how cute, really I love the way Alois seems to have finally gotten over him. I guess having part of his family back helps. I wonder where they are now.

Rofl, hate to break it to ya but they're probably in hell...o___O

Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

1) It's not his fault

do I need to explain any further?
He just wished for Ciel to be happy, to not have gone through the same thing he had to..and he probably noticed how Ciel had an attachment to Sebastian and how Sebastian was just after his soul...Alois didn't know the consequences of that..besides
I think that Ciel is indeed happy with what has happened.
I think Sebastian didn't deserve it...and I do feel bad for him, but it's what happened..

yeah , sebastian had no chioce , after all , its his master...
Aug 2010
carol_4never said:
EarlCiel said:

Don't worry, Sebastian will have the ETERNITY to learn how to trully love Ciel :D *crazyblindedfanmoment*

Well, Sebastian DID deserve to eat Ciel's soul after his hard work but... well, I think he risked too much in this series. He told too much lies and brought his own destiny upon himself. I'm not worried about him growing cold towards Ciel because really, Ciel doesn't need him anymore. And I think Ciel finds Sebastian's despair rather funny.
Jul 2010
Am I the only one who wants a third season?
It would be good with Ciel and Sebastian being demons...
Sep 16, 2010 1:59 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

it's so cute, rofl

Rofl, hate to break it to ya but they're probably in hell...o___O

I had no doubts about them ending up in hell, but I think Alois will enjoy the trip XD after all he's not a saint.
I would have liked Alois to come back as a demon, but I think Demon!Alois is VERY scary, maybe too much.
Sep 16, 2010 2:00 PM

Feb 2010
Oh man..if Alois were a demon the safety of the world would be at rist...

o___o
Sep 16, 2010 2:02 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
I had no doubts about them ending up in hell, but I think Alois will enjoy the trip XD after all he's not a saint.
I would have liked Alois to come back as a demon, but I think Demon!Alois is VERY scary, maybe too much.

Heyyy, but when Alois was slowly fading away, he was fading away to white.
Haha. Idk. I'm weird.
Aug 2010
NorikoW said:

If they ever made a third season, it would be a war between Sebastian and Ciel. Sebastian would try to free himself and grow to hate Ciel, while Ciel will discover his demon nature and become crueler.
I may like it, but I'm rather indifferent to whether they make it or not. To me, this was a perfect ending.

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
carol_4never said:
EarlCiel said:

Well, Sebastian DID deserve to eat Ciel's soul after his hard work but... well, I think he risked too much in this series. He told too much lies and brought his own destiny upon himself. I'm not worried about him growing cold towards Ciel because really, Ciel doesn't need him anymore. And I think Ciel finds Sebastian's despair rather funny.

...why?
for all the hard work...sebastian gets nothing in the end...
it was a mistake to have a contract between sebastian and ciel..
Sep 16, 2010 2:05 PM

Sep 2010
I laugh at Sebastian's pained expression. Poor guy. He really is Ciel's dog forever. Oh, wait, since they're in a contract which is impossible to complete, does this mean it will be hard for Sebastian to fill his hunger?...Do you know what I mean? Would he need Ciel's permission to eat a soul? Well, he is on a leash...I wonder, hmm..

"Death is the end of a dark prison."

May 2010
NorikoW said:

In a way, it's not that good.
I mean, Sebastian can't have the meal he was promised.

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
NorikoW said:

If they ever made a third season, it would be a war between Sebastian and Ciel. Sebastian would try to free himself and grow to hate Ciel, while Ciel will discover his demon nature and become crueler.
I may like it, but I'm rather indifferent to whether they make it or not. To me, this was a perfect ending.

....DONT DESTROY THE SEBASTIAN X CIEL FANSEIRVICE!!! >:[
and really if they did that , i will have a big hatred to the series it self

Feb 2010
Claude worked hard too. But he got nothing in the end either.
Hannah worked hard, and she got what she wanted in the end.
Sebastian worked hard, and he did not get anything in the end.

That's just the way it worked. Also, Hannah had more pure intentions.
She wanted for her master to be happy. What Claude wanted was a double decker soul dinner, Sebastian wanted his "tasty multi-flavor whatever onigiri box with a bunch of assorted crap in it (trying to say what Yana described Ciel's soul in her blog...o___o)
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
carol_4never said:
EarlCiel said:

...why?
for all the hard work...sebastian gets nothing in the end...
it was a mistake to have a contract between sebastian and ciel..

They are always balanced. First Sebastian wanted Ciel's soul and Ciel needed him. Now Sebastian is growing cold towards Ciel, who now can defend himself.
Sep 16, 2010 2:06 PM
Jul 2010
Astrid_ said:
NorikoW said:

Yes the ending was really great. You never know Toboso Yana might create something
extra for us ;p
I can't have enough Kuroshitsuji
Sep 16, 2010 2:07 PM

Feb 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
NorikoW said:

I'd say something to help you, hubby, but I'm on ALOIS X CIEL even though it's
kinda impossible..lol...but still =(
you're on your own, but the sebastionxciel fans will be here...soon...and then this huge commotion will start beginning (this is what I think...but...I hope for this not to happen)
Sep 16, 2010 2:08 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Claude worked hard too. But he got nothing in the end either.
Hannah worked hard, and she got what she wanted in the end.
Sebastian worked hard, and he did not get anything in the end.

That's just the way it worked. Also, Hannah had more pure intentions.
She wanted for her master to be happy. What Claude wanted was a double decker soul dinner, Sebastian wanted his "tasty multi-flavor whatever onigiri box with a bunch of assorted crap in it (trying to say what Yana described Ciel's soul in her blog...o___o)

I always claimed that this series followed the "the most shameless bastard always wins" rule, but now it seems it's not like that in the end. Those who got what they wanted are the ones that had the purest intentions, like Hannah.
Sep 16, 2010 2:10 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
kinda impossible..lol...but still

Tell me you got all expectant too when you saw them back to back XD I did
Sep 16, 2010 2:11 PM

Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
NorikoW said:

kinda impossible..lol...but still =(
you're on your own, but the sebastionxciel fans will be here...soon...and then this huge commotion will start beginning (this is what I think...but...I hope for this not to happen)

dont you know theres a MILLION of sebastianx ciel fangirlies???
Sep 16, 2010 2:12 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
EarlCiel said:
kinda impossible..lol...but still

Tell me you got all expectant too when you saw them back to back XD I did

Oh my gosh...yes...

@ LuciferTheAngel
I know..there were thousands...enough to have this second season made because
of their disapproval of the first...Yana's like,"OK, SATISFIED WITH THE ENDING NOWWWWW???" rofl.

Fans: NUUUUU ~
Yana: Too bad.

Sep 16, 2010 2:13 PM

Jun 2009
i cant take this claude hate anymore

and too answere earl ciels question no i didnt voted hated it cause of cludes death
all in all it was a great anime and i kinda knew that the best vilklian and totally best butler ever dies its just that its the saddest anime death i ever have seen and the only seiyuu who can make me cry is only sakurai san
*sobbing*
Sep 16, 2010 2:14 PM
Aug 2010
I'm sure the producers are informed about the CielxSebastian fangirls' overpopulation as well, so they probably wouldn't make a series in which Sebastian and Ciel really hate each other completely. I think it would be a rather sexy love/hate relationship.
Sep 16, 2010 2:17 PM

Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:

Fans: GIVE US A FANSIRVICE , OR LET THE DOUJINS LIVE FOREVER!!!!
Yana: what about i'll do you all a sebastian and ciel sex scene?

fix'd
Sep 16, 2010 2:17 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
I'm sure the producers are informed about the CielxSebastian fangirls' overpopulation as well, so they probably wouldn't make a series in which Sebastian and Ciel really hate each other completely. I think it would be a rather sexy love/hate relationship.

Oh my gosh...now I know why they created the character Alois!
So people would become more attached to Alois and focus more on Alois (who is similar to Ciel)...
then in the end more people will accept the ending, rather than having
to make another season because the sebbyxciel fans didn't want it.
They also made Alois to punch him and punch him then leave the punching bag in the closet with another punching bag foreverrr ~ oh and he has to end up with Claude too (sigh)...

e_______e <-- stupid face because this obviosiously does not logically make sense
Sep 16, 2010 2:20 PM

Feb 2010
Kannei said:
i cant take this claude hate anymore

and too answere earl ciels question no i didnt voted hated it cause of cludes death
all in all it was a great anime and i kinda knew that the best vilklian and totally best butler ever dies its just that its the saddest anime death i ever have seen and the only seiyuu who can make me cry is only sakurai san
*sobbing*

Okay, I don't see how he's the best villan or butler (especially the butler part...cause he's not a really good butler if you ask me *AHEM AHEM KILLING HIS MASTER*
But..for the villain part...k..
Sep 16, 2010 2:21 PM
Aug 2010
Ok everybody, here is the link of the raw version of the episode: http://himado.in/27802

I HIGHLY recommend to all Alois' fans to go rewatch 09:02 because there is a picture which makes it worth to watch the entire season just in order to finally get to that XD
Sep 16, 2010 2:22 PM

Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

Oh my gosh...now I know why they created the character Alois!
So people would become more attached to Alois and focus more on Alois (who is similar to Ciel)...
then in the end more people will accept the ending, rather than having
to make another season because the sebbyxciel fans didn't want it.
They also made Alois to punch him and punch him then leave the punching bag in the closet with another punching bag foreverrr ~ oh and he has to end up with Claude too (sigh)...

e_______e <-- stupid face because this obviosiously does not logically make sense

....fuck all those stuped hopeless fans
Sep 16, 2010 2:26 PM

Jul 2010
Why do you guys hate sebastianxciel fans so much? D: It's not our fault, is Yana's!
~* P H A N T O M H I V E ~ H O U S E H O L D *~

...because I NEED to see some Ciel x Sebastian again...
Sep 16, 2010 2:26 PM
Jul 2010
Lol but I'd love to see a Kuroshitsuji in modern world
and Ciel as a demon xD
Fans can dream.. but dream come true :P

How can I post a request in Yana's website/ blog?
Sep 16, 2010 2:27 PM

Feb 2010
cant....let..them....make....another.....fail....season....urgh @______@
Sep 16, 2010 2:32 PM

May 2010
*sits around and waits for the OVAs*

Please, don't fuck them up as well.

- And still mad over the lack of William, Grell and Knoxie.
They deserved so much more.
- Soma, Agni and the Phantomhive servants as well.

<_<
But nooo, let's give screentime to Hannah.

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
Ok everybody, here is the link of the raw version of the episode: http://himado.in/27802

I HIGHLY recommend to all Alois' fans to go rewatch 09:02 because there is a picture which makes it worth to watch the entire season just in order to finally get to that XD

You talking about his gorgeous smile:

Or....this....:

cause I'm pretty sure you're talkin' about the second one...xD
Jul 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
cant....let..them....make....another.....fail....season....urgh @______@

Aww come on! Didn't you like this season? Or the ending at all?
Sep 16, 2010 2:33 PM

Feb 2010
NorikoW said:
Lol but I'd love to see a Kuroshitsuji in modern world
and Ciel as a demon xD
Fans can dream.. but dream come true :P

How can I post a request in Yana's website/ blog?

OMG , we can request?!!
then must request her a sebby and ciel adult yaoi OVA xDDDD
im serous o_o
Sep 16, 2010 2:33 PM

Feb 2010
Mony-Chan said:

But nooo, let's give screentime to Hannah.

Well it was about time she finally played a role in the series.
I mean, now we know she isn't this mindless maid who's just FANSERVICE to the
season..she plays a role..and quote an important one..
Sep 16, 2010 2:34 PM

Feb 2010
As for requestiong...they have..a twitter..and
1) Remember...they are japanese..lol..
2) I don't know, never thought about telling her..since I don't speak japanese..rofl..
Sep 16, 2010 2:35 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

You talking about his gorgeous smile:

Or....this....:

cause I'm pretty sure you're talkin' about the second one...xD

You know me well XD
The second one OF COURSE. I even enlarged it to get a better look XD. It was worth to see the entire season just in order to get this shot XDXDXD
I want that in my signature XDXDXD
Pages (18) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pheefa - Jul 15, 2010

199 by iggggi »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.