Forum Settings
Forums
GE: Good Ending
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2010 4:54 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh saw this coming. Shou appears.
Mar 18, 2010 4:55 PM

Oct 2008
Ah! Why is she back, go away!
Mar 18, 2010 4:58 PM
Nov 2009
Khalid said:

I'm happy she's back.

Also, I called this waaay~ back, around ch13 :D
Mar 18, 2010 4:59 PM

Jul 2009
See? she is BACK XD

Oh friends is a good place to turn when things go tough..really apreaciated Utsumi's friend..he should be happy have those friends ^^

Btw, is it just me or this thread is really fast, we already have 4 posters on this thread and the released is still hot XD
Mar 18, 2010 6:12 PM

Jun 2008
Yay, Shou's back. Now Kurokawa can go away. She's the typical heroine that had a bad past and I can feel no pity for her.
Mar 18, 2010 6:17 PM
Jan 2009
I knew Shou would have to show up sooner or later.
With her, they just left off with her finding out about Utsumi's feelings for her. I didn't like that and I'm glad she's back.
Mar 18, 2010 6:27 PM
Nov 2009
Gradation said:
Yay, Shou's back. Now Kurokawa can go away. She's the typical heroine that had a bad past and I can feel no pity for her.

No, Kurokawa needs to stick around. Though, I bet the story moves to focus on her a bit more now, where she's jealous of Shou about it all. It's gonna get interesting, anyways.

Utsumi's gonna have to make a choice, and knowing him, he's gonna screw something up along the way. Can't wait for Rena-chan now >.<
Mar 18, 2010 8:19 PM

Mar 2009
Shouuu go away, you had your chance lol.

Kurokawa is better, c'mon Utsumi..
Mar 18, 2010 9:29 PM

May 2009
Kitsu_ne said:
Khalid said:

I'm happy she's back.

Haha. Yeah, seeing her in front of him, you just want him to blurt out something like, "Why the hell are you here. Shoo!"

Yeah, the moment she broke his heart, you just knew she'd be back. And right when our protagonist is in a weakened state.
Mar 19, 2010 1:21 AM

Jun 2009
It was obvious that Shou would appear, I fucking hater her though. I prefer the other used goods.
Mar 19, 2010 3:28 AM

Oct 2008
You know, we all new this was going to happen. I don't know how about you guys n girls, but I don't feel a tiny bit disappointed we were right. This will make things a lot more exciting and more dramatical. Don't get me wrong, usually I would be annoyed that another "obstacle" appeared between the main couple, but in case of this manga its completely ok and really expected to come! ;) Another great chapter of great romance series!
Mar 19, 2010 3:41 AM

Jul 2009
I don't think we all disappointed with this progression well the anti-Shou aside, i personally feel excited about this progression, we all know that she will come back sooner or later, i got hyped because what everyone and myself predicted is become true, thus this is as you said Rudgald will make the series more interesting and to be looking forward for the next chapter as well ^^
Mar 19, 2010 6:42 AM

Jul 2009
Difficult situation. Very very.

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Mar 19, 2010 6:42 AM

Nov 2008
Khalid said:

Lol, this.
But I actually wouldn't be all that surprised if they got together now. I'm sure Utsumi's gonna get some experience with actually dating a girl rather than just 100 chapters of chasing after them and a quick happy ending.
Mar 19, 2010 6:50 AM

Jun 2008
With a bit of luck she ditched her senpai because she felt what she did was harsh on Utsumi or she actually realised she likes him but then he turns her down because he can't figure out his feelings for Yuki. Can only hope!

Awkward between Utsumi and Yuki in this chapter but I have no symptahy, the guy just rushes into doing everything.
Mar 19, 2010 8:07 AM

Aug 2008
What the hell does this bitch want get out the way!!! No his love for her better not waver because she is trying to come back in the picture. He is in a fragile state right now hope his doesn't fall for the okey doke.
Mar 19, 2010 8:12 AM

Aug 2008
ArcticMech said:
Kitsu_ne said:
Khalid said:

I'm happy she's back.

Haha. Yeah, seeing her in front of him, you just want him to blurt out something like, "Why the hell are you here. Shoo!"

Yeah, the moment she broke his heart, you just knew she'd be back. And right when our protagonist is in a weakened state.

Thats the reason ^^^^^^ why I think he is going to at least hear her out and go on a date. Then kurokawa will see them and wonder why he confessed in the first place and old wounds might be reopend from the touro situation. Then she will yell out thats why I have shut my heart out from men because of situations like this!!!

I love this manga.
TakagiyagamiMar 19, 2010 12:33 PM
Mar 19, 2010 8:15 AM

Jul 2008
Gah!! *foams at the mouth*

@__@

This manga gets me pumped, damn you cliff hangers!

;__;
Mar 19, 2010 10:16 AM

Feb 2008
Sun_Shine said:
With a bit of luck she ditched her senpai because she felt what she did was harsh on Utsumi or she actually realised she likes him but then he turns her down because he can't figure out his feelings for Yuki. Can only hope!

Awkward between Utsumi and Yuki in this chapter but I have no symptahy, the guy just rushes into doing everything.
The way I see it, it's most likely that Shou was the one who got dumped by her senpai because that guy seemed like a bit of a douche. She's just going back to Utsumi because the guy she liked the most left her. Utsumi's just her second. I wonder if he'll see this and reject her or if he'll go out with her anyway?

Mar 19, 2010 10:51 AM
Feb 2010
AND THE BOMB EXPLODES!!

This is awesome development! I'm REALLY excited for the next chapter!

Eri's freaking hot as always. ;) And his other friend, the one with black hair, really surprised everyone with that advice he gave. It's funny how Eri and the blond guy looked at each other thinking "Huh? This guy can say things like that?". XD

I'm glad I picked up this manga back when it first was released. I had high hopes for this, and it didn't disappoint. ^_^
Mar 19, 2010 11:57 AM

Feb 2008
Shiki1232 said:
ArcticMech said:
Kitsu_ne said:
Khalid said:

I'm happy she's back.

Thats the reason ^^^^^^ why I think he is going to at least hear her out and go on a date. Then kurokawa will see them and wonder why he confessed in the first place and old wombs might be reopend from the touro situation. Then she will yell out thats why I have shut my heart out from men because of situations like this!!!

I love this manga.

I think you meant wounds, or at least, I hope you did.

Grammar policing aside, I think this was a very good chapter. It's always nice when a writer can do something you see coming but you don't think it's played out or over used. I just hope Iketani doesn't turn into the type of girl who pursues guys who have affections for her after her heart was broken, if she does my heart will be broken. T^T
Mar 19, 2010 12:12 PM

Nov 2008
Shiki1232 said:
Then kurokawa will see them and wonder why he confessed in the first place and old wombs might be reopend from the touro situation.
Lmao, that would take an incredibly bizarre plot twist. (I think "wounds" is the word you're looking for)
Mar 19, 2010 1:19 PM

Jul 2007
I fucking hate Shou. She ditched him after leading him on all that time and now she comes back? Get the fuck out of his life bitch. Jesus, I would smack her if she actually existed.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Mar 22, 2010 6:02 PM

Jun 2009
LOVE page 6,

Lol Kouno's reaction.. and Kouno's opinion!

SO IT'S TRUE THAT KUROKAWA TURN UTSUMI DOWN?? -dump

Maybe Shou finds out that Kento is cheating on her, I hope it was like that. But thinking Shou will accept Utsumi once more is a big NO for me.. it's like it was just a scratch not a deep cut, that decided her to start new again

ZinvyMar 23, 2010 1:21 AM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jan 5, 2011 12:51 AM

Aug 2008
Oh hohohohohoho... she's back!!! SHOU IS BACK! Hohoho this manga really feels like its quickly moving forward into an interesting end hohohoho... Really this couldn't get better n-n.... just when things between Kurokawa and Utsumi are in crutches and slowly falling apart, Shou comes back and asks for a minute... Could you just go away! Can't you see you'll make a mess between Yuki and Utsumi? gosh...

I don't think that the few panel that had Yuki and Utsumi together were awkward... they were more like he acted hurt... Well he has the attitude anyway... It really sucks that everything is not going alright for him... but at least he has all those friends to support him in this hard moments of his life... that's awesome... there's no way you don't love them! So supportive... thank you guys for being there for Utsumi!

And what with the stuff that theteacher was preaching about? screw it... that was a really bad joke >>

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2014 9:43 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Twist coming..LOL
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 25, 2014 7:05 PM

Nov 2007
hinted at for the past 2 chapters. it was always kind of odd despite being in the same club he never really talked to Shou again. his playboy friend wouldn't have given up of course.

still the topic of her "boyfriend" out with someone else has to be brought up.
Aug 25, 2016 8:39 PM

Dec 2015
Oh? what does she want?
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 29, 2017 5:32 AM

Mar 2015
Lol let me guess.... your bf cheated on you right? you stupid bitch.

But seriously, she's so stupid to think that a guy she hasn't met for awhile loves her back just after one call.

May 17, 2021 8:37 PM
Jul 2018
About time she came back, now the MC can go down a bit more

More topics from this board

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 86 Discussion

Explicitz - Jun 22, 2011

30 by Yanssen10 »»
Dec 6, 2023 1:25 AM

» Most horrible mc?

Raizer007 - Jul 24, 2023

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Jul 24, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 146 Discussion

Sasake - Oct 19, 2012

27 by Raizer007 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:31 PM

» one shot

Revolutionary10 - Apr 22, 2019

3 by spectre699 »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 100 Discussion

Explicitz - Oct 14, 2011

21 by For-MAL »»
Feb 17, 2022 7:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.