Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you think Satoshi will win the Kalos League?
Yes, he wins.
56.1%
No, he loses.
14.3%
Tie. Both become the champion.
3.1%
The League is going to interrupted.
20.4%
I don't care.
1.0%
I don't watch Pokémon.
5.1%
98 votes
Jul 18, 2016 2:33 PM

Mar 2014
The latest CoroCoro spoilers revealed that Satoshi is gonna win the semi-finals and then he will face Alain in the final match. We already know what his other Pokémon are: Metagross, Weavile, Tyranitar, Bisharp and a male Unfeazant. Satoshi will keep his Kalos team, also known as his "Ultimate Team".

It's the 20th anniversary of the franchise and the 19th anniversary of the anime. Satoshi has sweeped through the league to face his two rivals in heated showdowns, the main events of the league. But will he beat Alain and win the league? After five losses, the worst was probably in the Unova League, and his victory in the Sinnoh League was denied so hard. However, Alain won't probably use any Legendary Pokémon, so Satoshi's chance of winning is higher.

The biggest hint is the title of the final Kalos League episode: "Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Greatest Decisive Battle!" It's not a question mark, so it's likely going to happen. I think and I hope that he wins. As long as Alain doesn't use Fairy-Types (and we know that Satoshi will deal with Shota's Slurpuff), since Fairy-Type moves are strong against four of his Pokémon, his trouble won't get worse. His Hawlucha has a double advantage over Weavile and Tyranitar, and we know that Hawlucha will fight the former while Pikachu faces Tyranitar. If we don't get the giant Orange Juice-colored Water Shuriken in the match against Shota, it will happen against Alain. Edit: It's definitively going to be used against Alain.
MajinAkumaAug 18, 2016 12:20 PM
Jul 23, 2016 3:10 AM

Sep 2014
Would like to see Ash giving a shot against Elite 4 on a high scale. In all these years of watching I so wanted to see as much Elite 4 members in TV series and if that would happen.. aah. I don't want him to defeat them all though so he could continue his journey and improve further. ( as in specials Alain didn't defeat Siebold so I'm sure any of them isn't ready yet to defeat all 4 ). So overall , I would like Ash to win but that this win would be just another step to becoming a "Pokemon Master"
Jul 23, 2016 6:34 AM

Mar 2015
Bulbapedia has released the episode title of the episode he faces Alain in the Kalos league.

It is called:

"Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Greatest Decisive Battle! "

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_XY_series_episodest

The last time Ash faced Alain he lost, so it would make sense that the writers make him win.
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Jul 24, 2016 8:44 AM

Mar 2014
GaryMuffuginOak said:
Bulbapedia has released the episode title of the episode he faces Alain in the Kalos league.

It is called:

"Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Greatest Decisive Battle! "

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_XY_series_episodest

The last time Ash faced Alain he lost, so it would make sense that the writers make him win.

I'm already aware of this and I have it even in my post above.
MajinAkumaJul 29, 2016 10:44 PM
Jul 25, 2016 4:40 AM

Jan 2016
Honestly he might just win the Kalos league but the writers could be trolling us with the title as they have done previously like for exampel the Ash and Serena "Date" episode.

As much as i like Pokemon XY&Z (I really like it) I think the league has been underwhelming. The opening cermony wasnt anything to speciall and the pacing is to quick.

Ash's first battle against the altaria was pretty neat but they then just skipped to Hawlucha defeating mega absol and baaam suddenly he finds himself in the semi finals. I mean they could have showed us some more battles like the previous leagues (NOT UNOVA). If i remember correctly Hawlucha lost to the exact same Mega Absol in the first movie so they could have atleast shown us the full battle.

Dont ger me wrong the stadium is fantastic and the animation is crisp but i think that they are rushing it a bit for the Team flare arc which is kind of a let down
Jul 25, 2016 7:20 AM

Mar 2014
FireFistYamaan said:
Honestly he might just win the Kalos league but the writers could be trolling us with the title as they have done previously like for exampel the Ash and Serena "Date" episode.

As much as i like Pokemon XY&Z (I really like it) I think the league has been underwhelming. The opening cermony wasnt anything to speciall and the pacing is to quick.

Ash's first battle against the altaria was pretty neat but they then just skipped to Hawlucha defeating mega absol and baaam suddenly he finds himself in the semi finals. I mean they could have showed us some more battles like the previous leagues (NOT UNOVA). If i remember correctly Hawlucha lost to the exact same Mega Absol in the first movie so they could have atleast shown us the full battle.

Dont ger me wrong the stadium is fantastic and the animation is crisp but i think that they are rushing it a bit for the Team flare arc which is kind of a let down

The Kalos League is not shorter than the other leagues except Johto which was with eight episodes the longest one. The Kalos League has the same length as Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. The reason why a large portion was skipped is because the main focus of the tournaments are Satoshi dealing with Shota and Alain. Imagine if we actually saw Satoshi going the through the tournament like in the previous ones. We would see him defeating random opponents he should not have to struggle with and then the semi-finals start, but the last two battles would been short. The Sinnoh League was mostly just Satoshi vs Shinji (3 of 7 episodes), and everyone was fine with that. Also, since Satoshi's team is very strong, there would be no tension in his battles until the semi-finals, since Ash-Greninja is way too powerful to lose against any other other opponent who is not Mega Charizard X or Mega Sceptile. And we can't see Ash-Greninja sweeping whole teams or saving the day all the time. The eight Gym Battle was the final test for Ash-Greninja and he demonstrated in the first match that no one is going to stop him for the majority of the tournament. They could have made the league longer, but that's unnecessary. While seeing Satoshi's other Pokémon getting screentime would be nice, they eventually get plenty of screentime in the final two battles anyway.

The fact that the writers just skipped his unimportant battles up until to the semi-finals is a big indication that he's going to win this league here. And honestly, the most memorables battles are often the full battles. Most of the people remember Satoshi vs Shigeru or Satoshi vs Hazuki in the Johto league, but nobody actually remembers Satoshi vs Junichi (who has even two different names in the dub, and the only thing they might remember from that battle was Bulbasaur being there). And even then, people tend to remember Satoshi vs Masamune or Satoshi vs Tetsuya more than Satoshi's full battle against Kaede in the Hoenn League. The Sinnoh matches were more memorable because a) Satoshi had only four on-screen battles and all opponents were memorable because three of them were recurring characters. Even the awful Unova League had more memorable matches as all of Satoshi's opponents were long time rivals or just Kotetsu. And even there, he had only three-and-a-half on-screen battles.

The Kalos League is rushed because it's no surprise that Satoshi advances so well, so they spent a good chunk of time to hype up their rivals, the main attraction of the league. The league is a big showdown and since it's the first time we actually see Satoshi in the final match, it has to be very long. People say, it's two episodes long, I say it's three or two-and-half.
Jul 25, 2016 7:56 AM

Jan 2016
I get the point but I still would like to See 1 more battle or atleast half a battle. I also think that ash should have shown more emotions when reaching the semi final. Other then that I really like the league. Will be hard to top the sinnoh o johto league but it might just do so if ash wins the Kalos league.

Although I would like for Dawn brock and more companies to see Ash win the league rather then just Citron Serena and Eureka.
Jul 25, 2016 10:20 AM

Mar 2014
FireFistYamaan said:
I get the point but I still would like to See 1 more battle or atleast half a battle. I also think that ash should have shown more emotions when reaching the semi final. Other then that I really like the league. Will be hard to top the sinnoh o johto league but it might just do so if ash wins the Kalos league.

Although I would like for Dawn brock and more companies to see Ash win the league rather then just Citron Serena and Eureka.

Given the fact that the two final matches are going to surpass any of the previous league battles, the Kalos League might be the best, especially if he actually wins.

Speaking of companions, pretty much the majority of them must be in Johto now and they might end up meeting each other. Takeshi and Dent met each other in Johto, Haruka was participating in Contests in Johto, Hikari went there for the Mikuri Cup, and Iris went there to challenge Ibuki. Kasumi and Kenji are in Kanto and Masato is in Hoenn.
Jul 25, 2016 10:47 AM

Jan 2016
I really do hope they all meet again, especially Dawn! My favorite side character in the whole Pokémon series
Jul 26, 2016 3:53 PM

Jul 2008
MajinAkuma said:
FireFistYamaan said:

Given the fact that the two final matches are going to surpass any of the previous league battles, the Kalos League might be the best, especially if he actually wins.

Speaking of companions, pretty much the majority of them must be in Johto now and they might end up meeting each other. Takeshi and Dent met each other in Johto, Haruka was participating in Contests in Johto, Hikari went there for the Mikuri Cup, and Iris went there to challenge Ibuki. Kasumi and Kenji are in Kanto and Masato is in Hoenn.

Man that would be real awkward if they meet up with Ritchie there and decide to travel a few with him o-o'' Wasn't Todd seen there last too. Those episodes where they were hunting Articuno for a picture.

Anyway, Jotho is popular.
Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world... In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!
Jul 29, 2016 4:14 PM
Dec 2009
Punkbeetle said:
MajinAkuma said:

Man that would be real awkward if they meet up with Ritchie there and decide to travel a few with him o-o'' Wasn't Todd seen there last too. Those episodes where they were hunting Articuno for a picture.

Oh man it would be so awesome if old characters came back to see him in that final match. That would be really emotional for longtime fans of the series (many of which may have started watching again recently with Pokemon GO as well!).

Not gonna get my hopes up, but hey we can dream right?

I wish the episode titles didn't spoil so much though, I'm reminded of the Sailor Moon episode titles something like "When the Sailor Scouts die" lol.
Jul 29, 2016 4:36 PM

Jan 2011
This pokemon he never wins.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jul 29, 2016 4:54 PM

Jul 2008
MasterHavik said:

Orange Islands, Battle Frontier, Multiple small town city events, over 50 badges and he just made it to the final. Pretty sure you have to win at some point for that all to happen =p

Lararin said:
Punkbeetle said:

Oh man it would be so awesome if old characters came back to see him in that final match. That would be really emotional for longtime fans of the series (many of which may have started watching again recently with Pokemon GO as well!).

I wish the episode titles didn't spoil so much though, I'm reminded of the Sailor Moon episode titles something like "When the Sailor Scouts die" lol.

The Episode title only says ''Victory'' and in a separate sentence ''Ash Ultimate match. Ash winning his ''Ultimate match'' isnt guaranteed what so ever. So technically they havent spoiled the outcome, we are just assuming/hoping hard.

Oh and you should watch this then http://myanimelist.net/anime/2363/Pokemon_Housoukyoku
Its a bit dated but still worth it if you like the old characters and plotlines in case you havent watched it yet.
PunkbeetleJul 29, 2016 5:02 PM
Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world... In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!
Jul 29, 2016 6:58 PM

Jan 2011
Punkbeetle said:
MasterHavik said:

Orange Islands, Battle Frontier, Multiple small town city events, over 50 badges and he just made it to the final. Pretty sure you have to win at some point for that all to happen =p

Lararin said:

The Episode title only says ''Victory'' and in a separate sentence ''Ash Ultimate match. Ash winning his ''Ultimate match'' isnt guaranteed what so ever. So technically they havent spoiled the outcome, we are just assuming/hoping hard.

Oh and you should watch this then http://myanimelist.net/anime/2363/Pokemon_Housoukyoku
Its a bit dated but still worth it if you like the old characters and plotlines in case you havent watched it yet.
Orange league isn't canon and wait he did win in battle frontier? I don't watch the anime like that but sadly CN keeps dubbing these awful things that keep me in the loop.
Jul 29, 2016 7:41 PM

Jul 2008
MasterHavik said:
Punkbeetle said:

Orange league isn't canon and wait he did win in battle frontier? I don't watch the anime like that but sadly CN keeps dubbing these awful things that keep me in the loop.

Considering were talking about Ash and not Red or the other canon protags of the games we can say that the Orange league is canon - at least to the Pokemon anime. And yeah, he won all the Frontier Symbols and got offered a spot among them, he declined though. Oh and just use yer remote to flip channels, if yer not interested just emergency stash some shows you do like away or something.
Jul 29, 2016 8:35 PM

Jan 2011
Punkbeetle said:
MasterHavik said:

Considering were talking about Ash and not Red or the other canon protags of the games we can say that the Orange league is canon - at least to the Pokemon anime. And yeah, he won all the Frontier Symbols and got offered a spot among them, he declined though. Oh and just use yer remote to flip channels, if yer not interested just emergency stash some shows you do like away or something.
I haven't liked a pokemon anime since battle frontier. The little I have seen this makes me want to watch it full.
Jul 29, 2016 10:39 PM

Mar 2014
You guys should really learn not to overquote.
Jul 30, 2016 4:57 PM
Jan 2011
Even though I voted for Ash to win, but I have a greater feeling he will lose. Vote of optimism sadly. If Ash wins a league he would end up challenging elite four and champion, ofc he will probably lose because the anime must continue to another region... So to save time and to give Ash a defeat worth watching, the writers might just make Ash lose to Alan. Pessimism unfortunately is so easy to indulge in.
Jul 30, 2016 10:11 PM
Jun 2011
eien_kiseki said:
Even though I voted for Ash to win, but I have a greater feeling he will lose. Vote of optimism sadly. If Ash wins a league he would end up challenging elite four and champion, ofc he will probably lose because the anime must continue to another region... So to save time and to give Ash a defeat worth watching, the writers might just make Ash lose to Alan. Pessimism unfortunately is so easy to indulge in.
i on the optimism side so we will wait and see becouse his ash greninja can take out many megas
Aug 4, 2016 4:36 AM

Mar 2014
I updated Alain's team above. They're Charizard, Metagross, Tyranitar, Weavile, Bisharp and Unfeazant. Pikachu will fight at least half of the team. There is no way Talonflame is gonna lose to Unfeazant.
Aug 5, 2016 10:12 AM
Aug 2012
This is what I've seen from the PV for episode 37

They better not troll us and have Team Flare cancel the league or something.
Aug 7, 2016 1:29 AM

Mar 2014
mootjuh said:

I doubt that, since Fleur-de-lis doesn't care whether Alain wins or lose. Alain's loss would only prove to him that he's not as useful as he thought. Besides, Alain's main mission is gathering Mega Evolution energy and it is almost complete, so Alain will fulfill his purpose very soon. And Fleur-de-lis is very interested in Satoshi-Gekkouga, so seeing its full capibilty is something he desires. If Mega Lizardon X is beaten, Fleur-de-lis discovers something that might be more useful. Fleur-de-lis has nothing to lose in this league.
Aug 7, 2016 11:51 PM
Jun 2011
MajinAkuma said:
mootjuh said:

I doubt that, since Fleur-de-lis doesn't care whether Alain wins or lose. Alain's loss would only prove to him that he's not as useful as he thought. Besides, Alain's main mission is gathering Mega Evolution energy and it is almost complete, so Alain will fulfill his purpose very soon. And Fleur-de-lis is very interested in Satoshi-Gekkouga, so seeing its full capibilty is something he desires. If Mega Lizardon X is beaten, Fleur-de-lis discovers something that might be more useful. Fleur-de-lis has nothing to lose in this league.
also consider what i heard about episode 39 and 40 i wont be suprised he more interested in ash gekuga
Aug 10, 2016 3:27 AM

Jun 2013
If ash doesnt win this one, then theres no way he'll ever win any league. This is probably his most well rounded team and closest as well in terms of affection and motivation on winning the whole thing. The closest this has happened was DP, and we all know what happened there.
Aug 10, 2016 3:44 PM
Jun 2011
jlvyn14 said:
If ash doesnt win this one, then theres no way he'll ever win any league. This is probably his most well rounded team and closest as well in terms of affection and motivation on winning the whole thing. The closest this has happened was DP, and we all know what happened there.
anoudher reason is there is no league or gyms in aloha region at all
Aug 11, 2016 7:53 AM

Mar 2014
elior1 said:
Another reason is there are no league and gyms in aloha region at all

You mean "Alola", not the greeting "aloha".
Aug 11, 2016 8:36 AM

May 2009
I have a good feeling about next weeks episode.
Aug 11, 2016 8:47 AM

Mar 2014
Shoryuuken said:

And I have a bad feeling regarding Bisharp's Guillotine.
Aug 11, 2016 8:52 AM

Jul 2008
MajinAkuma said:
Shoryuuken said:

Nah they wouldn't use that move twice on us would they ? ...Right ? Oh frick man they would.
Aug 11, 2016 2:49 PM

May 2009
MajinAkuma said:
Shoryuuken said:

I think Goodra will take care of Bisharp, with some "I can still withstand guillotine bitch" shenanigans.
Aug 14, 2016 3:41 AM

Jun 2013
Shoryuuken said:
MajinAkuma said:

I think Goodra will take care of Bisharp, with some "I can still withstand guillotine bitch" shenanigans.

lets be honest here one hit kos dont always do one hits in the anime. i was actually suprised when it did a "one hit ko" when it took like 2 or 3 times to ko
Aug 16, 2016 1:28 AM

Sep 2014
I think Ash will win Kalos league.The fact that he will win a league doesn't mean that his journey ends.The thing that bothers me though is the way he may win.What do I mean?The huge red shuriken asspull that I really don't like.
Aug 16, 2016 3:28 AM
Jun 2011
MonkeyDMike said:
I think Ash will win Kalos league.The fact that he will win a league doesn't mean that his journey ends.The thing that bothers me though is the way he may win.What do I mean?The huge red shuriken asspull that I really don't like.
the huge shuriken is not asspull for me because i think it come from the strong synchro bond between ash and greninja. the longer the battle goes the stronger their power grows
Aug 16, 2016 4:06 AM

Sep 2014
elior1 said:
MonkeyDMike said:
the huge shuriken is not asspull for me because i think it come from the strong synchro bond between ash and greninja. the longer the battle goes the stronger their power grows

The whole bond thing between Ash and Greninja became repetitive and tiring.I really liked the idea of Ash-Greninja and the bond between them,because it was a good way to give Ash a "mega-evolved" pokemon and the water shuriken looked sick.But now Ash-Greninja which seems to be stronger than most megas can now create attacks that may be on par(if not stronger) with legendaries,because of bond no I cannot take it seriously anymore.The writers can just make Ash win with Greninja's transformation the red shuriken looks ridiculous and completely unnecessary just to show us things we already know.
I understand that my opinion is quite unpopular here but still we always can read the opposite side. xD
MonkeyDHunterAug 16, 2016 4:10 AM
Aug 16, 2016 10:08 PM
Jun 2011
MonkeyDMike said:
elior1 said:

The whole bond thing between Ash and Greninja became repetitive and tiring.I really liked the idea of Ash-Greninja and the bond between them,because it was a good way to give Ash a "mega-evolved" pokemon and the water shuriken looked sick.But now Ash-Greninja which seems to be stronger than most megas can now create attacks that may be on par(if not stronger) with legendaries,because of bond no I cannot take it seriously anymore.The writers can just make Ash win with Greninja's transformation the red shuriken looks ridiculous and completely unnecessary just to show us things we already know.
I understand that my opinion is quite unpopular here but still we always can read the opposite side. xD
yes every person can have his own opinion. also do you think he going to use it twice? because in the 2 previews we see wind around him when he do it but in the ash greninja amv it showed black aura around him
Aug 16, 2016 11:38 PM

Sep 2014

I don't think we'll see it twice.We see the blue big shuriken and then sometime later it goes with the red huge one.I believe it will be the finishing blow or the last resort,if greninja will be in a big disadvantage during the fight.This attack might exhaust it.About the black aura I don't know I noticed it only for a second it might be only for visual effect.
Aug 18, 2016 4:40 AM

May 2009
He was so fucking CLOSE. FUCK.
Aug 18, 2016 7:29 AM

Jul 2008
Shoryuuken said:
He was so fucking CLOSE. FUCK.

It was going so well and suddenly the writer went ''lol nope'' Ultimate clash and done... what!? To add insult towards this mess Zard just arguably walked it off. He couldnt even be bothered to fall aswell, really guys... They must be planning to do something with Alain and especially Zard, why else portray Zard as nigh unbeatable even after his supposed destined battle ?
Gekkouga though, we know will at least still play a part in the Zygarde plot which does open Zard up as a Boss character.

Anyway this isnt even about Ash losing anymore, ya know. It's the way he lost AGAIN that's the most infuriating. The plot leading up to it, the scans, heck even XYZ quality worked against it.
Aug 18, 2016 7:33 AM

Dec 2009
Moral of the story.

Even though you put hard work and effort in what you do, there will always be someone who can do it better. Your a loser forever.

I give you props Pokemon, you sure teach your viewers a good life lesson.

*seriously fuk this*
SimmonzAug 18, 2016 7:51 AM
Aug 18, 2016 7:35 AM

Jul 2008
Simmonz said:
Moral of the story.

Even though you put hard work and effort in what you do, some random cunt will always appear and ruin your sht. Your a loser forever.

I give you props Pokemon, you sure teach your viewers a good lesson.

Cant agree with ya there. This time the rival character was actually build up nicely. Alain is no Cameron... or the Tobias.
Heck Ash was the one to inform him about the league in the first place o-o''
Aug 18, 2016 7:45 AM

Dec 2009
Punkbeetle said:
Simmonz said:
Moral of the story.

Even though you put hard work and effort in what you do, some random cunt will always appear and ruin your sht. Your a loser forever.

I give you props Pokemon, you sure teach your viewers a good lesson.

Cant agree with ya there. This time the rival character was actually build up nicely. Alain is no Cameron... or the Tobias.

and his Mega Charizard was a god.

SimmonzAug 18, 2016 7:54 AM
Aug 18, 2016 7:53 AM

Jul 2008
Simmonz said:
Punkbeetle said:

A dubbing error and an out of context battle. You need better weapons o-o''
According to that logic Ash should have lost the bout against Shota.
Seriously though, I already adressed Zard his status twice in two topics now including this one. It was indeed bs and heartbreaking.
Aug 18, 2016 7:55 AM

Dec 2009
Punkbeetle said:
Simmonz said:

A dubbing error and an out of context battle. You need better weapons o-o''
According to that logic Ash should have lost the bout against Shota.
Seriously though, I already adressed Zard his status twice in two topics now including this one. It was indeed bs and heartbreaking.

It's a dubbing error but it's some comic relief. (Which I need cause I'm really salty right now.)

Still doesn't excuse the fact that Pokemon is teaching kids that hard work means nothing if someone can do it better than you. Ash has and will always be a loser. Feelsbadman. Seriously, he never won a league once and its been 20 years. I am disappoint writers. I thought XY would've been different.
SimmonzAug 18, 2016 8:04 AM
Aug 18, 2016 8:05 AM

Jul 2008
@Simmonz
Because Alain was just shitting around till he met Ash ? Heck becoming second is still an amazing feat. Yes, I know we are passengers of the Chronicle of Ash and not one of the rival characters we will never see again after XYZ. But to spout off stuff like ''I give you props Pokemon, you sure teach your viewers a good life lesson.'' Is just ridiculous especially since Ash is quite succesfull. His Battle frontier Brain offer still stands and he is still Orange League Champion. He even got to tell Brock ;p

No, if you want to adress Pokemon's crocked life lessons you should start with Ash his tendency to jump of places including but not limited to: Skyscrapers and Vulcano edges.
Aug 18, 2016 8:11 AM

Dec 2009
Punkbeetle said:
@Simmonz
Because Alain was just shitting around till he met Ash ? Heck becoming second is still an amazing feat. Yes, I know we are passengers of the Chronicle of Ash and not one of the rival characters we will never see again after XYZ. But to spout off stuff like ''I give you props Pokemon, you sure teach your viewers a good life lesson.'' Is just ridiculous especially since Ash is quite succesfull. His Battle frontier Brain offer still stands and he is still Orange League Champion. He even got to tell Brock ;p

No, if you want to adress Pokemon's crocked life lessons you should start with Ash his tendency to jump of places including but not limited to: Skyscrapers and Vulcano edges.

In case you didn't know, obviously I was joking/being sarcastic. But if you think about, the writers has always pull something like this to make it convenient for them, like making Ash lose all the time so that they can continue milking the show. This is getting ridiculous, like I said it has already been 20 years and they still follow this formula. To be honest, it's quite sad. Most people like me stopped watching ever since the originals finished, and came back because we heard that XY and Z would be different.

Apparently it wasn't, so who isn't surprise that most of us on here and reddit are mad as hell. I admit Alain is a good rival but the way the writers hyped it to the point where they made you thought Ash was finally and actually going to win... such a huge disappointment.
SimmonzAug 18, 2016 8:44 AM
Aug 18, 2016 9:54 AM

Sep 2014
Yes , yes he will :))))))))
Aug 18, 2016 2:49 PM
Jan 2011
This final battle was shit. Wow I'm just so disappointed right now.
Aug 18, 2016 2:57 PM
Aug 2012
Guess what anime is going to my dropped list..
Aug 18, 2016 2:59 PM

Jul 2011
I'm a bit late, but I kinda thought Ash was going to lose this one.

Now I was a bit unsure towards the end. I only had one thing in my mind why Ash was going to lose. The reason I thought Ash was going to lose was because Serena lost her performances, contest thing.

Yeah, it's kinda a weak reason to believe that Ash would lose just because a friend lost but, it's been know that if you travel with Ash and your doing something your most likely going to lose. Plus it would feel odd that Ash wins his thing and the other friend lost. So that was my thinking. If Serena had won her thing, then I would be more on board of Ash winning.

This could also be a sign that Serena will be parting the show at the end of the season. Still only time will tell if that happens.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 9 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 24, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 7 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 10, 2015

14 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 5 Discussion

-Koga- - Nov 27, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 25, 9:07 AM

» Can I watch this as a standalone?

Nemersis - Jan 22

34 by Nemersis »»
Mar 7, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 3 Discussion

StarryWindy - Nov 12, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 6, 6:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.