Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 18, 2016 1:38 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well God Serena's way too overpowered! :D Poor Warrod. :( And that Yuriy theory...well anyway, I'm sure Lucy will see Aquarius again. Sucks that the Hargeon liberation failed, but it couldn't be that easy. Things aren't looking good to be sure...
Jan 18, 2016 5:17 AM

Oct 2015
Bad chapter is bad.
Jan 18, 2016 5:44 AM

Dec 2013
God Serena is too op. Really wished we could have seen some of that fight.

Poor Kagura LOL
Jan 18, 2016 5:51 AM
Sep 2014
Animefan, how are you always first?
Jan 18, 2016 5:51 AM
Sep 2014
Animefan, how are you always first?
Jan 18, 2016 5:56 AM

Mar 2009
G_Spark233 said:
God Serena is too op. Really wished we could have seen some of that fight.

Poor Kagura LOL

Yeah. Let's focus our attention on our striped comrade instead of enemies that kick our asses. Erza would be unaffected even if she lost her panties too. She's Erza.
Jan 18, 2016 5:58 AM

Nov 2010
I can't believe Hiro decided to have the battle between the God's of Isghar and Serena off-panel. FFS, that was the most interesting fight that was initiated in this war so far, and he decided to fuck it up.
Jan 18, 2016 5:58 AM

Nov 2013
I like that Brandish didn't get on the nakama train right away.
Serena wrecking them "fodders". Gildarts, move your damn ass there finally!
Jan 18, 2016 6:04 AM

Aug 2008
LOL! Kagura. Sigh..disappointed we didn't get to see God Serena fight.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jan 18, 2016 6:06 AM

Nov 2011
Anyways, hope Kagura can avenge her previous loss in the future. And Serena is quite OP indeed. I kinda wish we see more of that fight...
Jan 18, 2016 6:12 AM

Apr 2008
Now hopefully people will fucking drop the Serena = Yuri theory. It's stupid and it's been hammered into the ground that it's not true.

Also Jesus Natsu destroying his own body with how hard he's been pushing himself into developing that tumor.
Jan 18, 2016 6:14 AM

Mar 2013
It's frustrating how there was a fight set for the FOUR KINGS OF ISHGAR and we didn't even get to see a thing. *sighs*

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Jan 18, 2016 6:15 AM
Sep 2012
First of all the cover page, tell me when is the sisterly reunion finally going to happen.

Okay Natsu is in danger because of a side effect of his secret weapon power, I thought when they said no doctor in Ishgal can save him, I thought Brandish was going to say she knew a doctor in Alvarez that could help, but actually she uses her shrink powers, and saves Natsu off screen, dam it I wanted to Brandish go inside Natsu like that movie about people that shrunk and went inside someone's body.

Brandish does have some honor, she didn't use that is as a chance to escape, she went back to her cell, she and Erik are two people that have honor. I guess she just needs time to think, and not do anything rash.

Aquarius tells Lucy her key could be anywhere, I think it would be a great idea if her key is never found until the epiloque and which Lucy's daughter finds it. I knew Lucy could have a son, has to be a daughter, Aquarius needs to be paired up with a female mage so she could do her can't find a boyfriend banter.

What does Lucy want to do, we see that proclamation along with a flashback of Natsu saying he has a lot of things he needs to do after the war, I think that mean that both Natsu and Lucy they are going to confess their feelings towards each other.

Now onto the other battles, poor Kagura, Demaria should have just killed her, that would have been more merciful than this humiliation, at least that is what I think Kagura thinks. I have a feeling though if there is any poetic justice, someone will strip Demaria and give her a taste of her own medicine. We go to the north, I was thinking because of the page that this is when Sorano shows up and saves Yukino from Bradman.

Still the ending, God Serena just destroys everyone, this has to be Gildarts cue to show up, come on where are you Gildarts. But did you see God Serena's face when Warrod mentioned Yuri, like he has seen a ghost, perhaps he really is Makarov's brother or nephew. Perhaps he is Yuri's illegitimate son.
Jan 18, 2016 6:17 AM

Apr 2008
blfan said:
First of all the cover page, tell me when is the sisterly reunion finally going to happen.

Okay Natsu is in danger because of a side effect of his secret weapon power, I thought when they said no doctor in Ishgal can save him, I thought Brandish was going to say she knew a doctor in Alvarez that could help, but actually she uses her shrink powers, and saves Natsu off screen, dam it I wanted to Brandish go inside Natsu like that movie about people that shrunk and went inside someone's body.

Brandish does have some honor, she didn't use that is as a chance to escape, she went back to her cell, she and Erik are two people that have honor. I guess she just needs time to think, and not do anything rash.

Aquarius tells Lucy her key could be anywhere, I think it would be a great idea if her key is never found until the epiloque and which Lucy's daughter finds it. I knew Lucy could have a son, has to be a daughter, Aquarius needs to be paired up with a female mage so she could do her can't find a boyfriend banter.

What does Lucy want to do, we see that proclamation along with a flashback of Natsu saying he has a lot of things he needs to do after the war, I think that mean that both Natsu and Lucy they are going to confess their feelings towards each other.

Now onto the other battles, poor Kagura, Demaria should have just killed her, that would have been more merciful than this humiliation, at least that is what I think Kagura thinks. I have a feeling though if there is any poetic justice, someone will strip Demaria and give her a taste of her own medicine. We go to the north, I was thinking because of the page that this is when Sorano shows up and saves Yukino from Bradman.

Still the ending, God Serena just destroys everyone, this has to be Gildarts cue to show up, come on where are you Gildarts. But did you see God Serena's face when Warrod mentioned Yuri, like he has seen a ghost, perhaps he really is Makarov's brother or nephew. Perhaps he is Yuri's illegitimate son.

Ilegitimate son. You're implying he cheated on his wife given he died shortly after her. =_= people are so desperate to connect Serena to Yuri it's a fucking joke.
Jan 18, 2016 6:22 AM

May 2014
Bye bye Yuri theory.
Hello HYBRID THEORY. Anyone want to guess what it is going to be about?

That Kagura scene -_-....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2016 6:25 AM
Jan 2013
The only good thing from this chapter is that Brandish doesn't jump into nakama train right away, the rest is just.... ugh!
Jan 18, 2016 6:41 AM

Jun 2013
Well...OKAY...don't know how to feel. Brandish is just helping them like that....well at least she did not join into FT side like that...Thank God For that.

War Princees of Sprringan 12 is either quite Perv or Teaser. Kagura will want blood after this.

And Former number 1 of the 10 Wizardly Saints Curb-Stomps the numbers 2 to 4

let's see if Mavis saves final Member of her Team?

regarding Aqua's Key... Buhahaha! My Key? If you Want it, Search for it! I left it all into that Place! Ooops...Wrong series =P

blfan said:

Me Too!!! I want to see it too!
JarjaxleJan 18, 2016 7:05 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jan 18, 2016 6:45 AM

May 2014
Next chap is a linkin park song ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2016 6:46 AM
Oct 2013
1/5 terrible chapter.

If people ask me why.

4 "Gods of Ishgar" being soloed is no problem at all the problem is it happened off screen.

We do not know in the sliightest what the Gay vampire guy and the geezer were even capable off, one Panel would have been enough. Hiro that ´s some Kubo bullshit turned worse.
Jan 18, 2016 6:51 AM
Jan 2016
Sparteh said:
Bye bye Yuri theory.
Hello HYBRID THEORY. Anyone want to guess what it is going to be about?

That Kagura scene -_-....

Next chapter is Hybrid Theory.
God Serena is a hybrid of Yuri and some Zeref demon?
Jan 18, 2016 7:01 AM

Apr 2008
Jesus christ people will not let poor Yuri fucking rest in peace with his dearly departed wife all for the sake of some cheap ass drama potential
Jan 18, 2016 7:04 AM
Apr 2013
"God bye-bye"... God Serena is very weird.
Jan 18, 2016 7:05 AM
Mar 2015
So natsu out of comish for the rest of the arc interesting

Happy is so gonna tell lucy the info drop and thank god

But natis out of the equations actually mean I can't predict what will happen for a while
Jan 18, 2016 7:07 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Jesus christ people will not let poor Yuri fucking rest in peace with his dearly departed wife all for the sake of some cheap ass drama potential

HAHAHAHA!! LOL!!! THis just made my Day~
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jan 18, 2016 7:10 AM

Apr 2008
trump54 said:
So natsu out of comish for the rest of the arc interesting

Happy is so gonna tell lucy the info drop and thank god

But natis out of the equations actually mean I can't predict what will happen for a while

The rest of the arc? There's no way that's happening. =_=
Jan 18, 2016 8:15 AM

Aug 2014
Not really happy regarding the fight with the Wizard Saints off-screened but Mashima probably wants to keep God Serenas powers a secret for the time being so i'll wait and see.
Lucasloco91 said:
Next chap is a linkin park song ?

But in the E.N.D, it doesn't even matter.
Sorry... I'll show myself out
Jan 18, 2016 8:38 AM
Jul 2018
Come on Mashima. There's never been a better time to have Gildarts show up. Gildarts vs God Serena please for the love of god.
Jan 18, 2016 8:42 AM

Jun 2013
This chapter was.... well, it fell short of what I expected. Previous chapter set up some good things and this one destroyed it. Thank God I have Shokugeki no Souma as an very good and interesting alternative to Fairy Tail.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jan 18, 2016 8:42 AM

Apr 2008
Ophis said:
Come on Mashima. There's never been a better time to have Gildarts show up. Gildarts vs God Serena please for the love of god.

Turning that on its head, it's possible Mashima might use that matchup to KILL Gildarts off
Jan 18, 2016 8:43 AM

Oct 2011
Kinda disappointed by the fact that Hiro just made everything off-panel, I guess he'll only focus on the fights when there's FT members on it and since they have'nt arrived yet, everyone must get stomped.

I mean, sure FAIRY TAIL is also the name of the series, but why even make the other characters so helpless...
Jan 18, 2016 8:45 AM

Jun 2012
Best girl Dimaria is the only hope this arc has left.
Jan 18, 2016 8:46 AM
Jul 2018
Darklight0303 said:
Ophis said:

Turning that on its head, it's possible Mashima might use that matchup to KILL Gildarts off

As much as I love that idea, Mashima wouldn't kill him off while Natsu is out cold, he'd do it when Gildarts is protecting him or something.
Jan 18, 2016 8:46 AM

Apr 2008
Ophis said:
Darklight0303 said:

As much as I love that idea, Mashima wouldn't kill him off while Natsu is out cold, he'd do it when Gildarts is protecting him or something.

Unless he times that death with Natsu waking up like a sort of passing of the torch in a symbolic sense. Too many people are poking a sleeping lion bitching at Mashima for not killing off people.
Jan 18, 2016 8:54 AM

Oct 2011
Kaimon said:

Seriously, I can't wait to see what will Marie do when she meets with Erza.
Jan 18, 2016 9:07 AM

Apr 2008
-ZET- said:
Kaimon said:

Well stripping won't have any effect. Erza has shown time and time again that she's got not problem with her body getting exposed in a fight
Jan 18, 2016 9:09 AM

Dec 2009
Well things are finally starting to get interesting and heat up in this arc, I'm just confounded why Hiro Mashima is having some of the biggest battles happen off screen. Guess I'll have to wait for the anime to get there because knowing A-1 they will choose to animate every battle. Really like Warrod though so the fact it seems he's going to die is a bit upsetting :/
Jan 18, 2016 9:12 AM

Oct 2011
Darklight0303 said:
-ZET- said:

Well stripping won't have any effect. Erza has shown time and time again that she's got not problem with her body getting exposed in a fight

I know, but just for the sake of seeing Marie teasing Erza a bit.
Jan 18, 2016 9:36 AM
Jul 2015
Slight spoiler: If you read fairy tail zero, you know what happens next :)

Also, anyone interested in going on a Gildarts search party with me? Like seriously. He is needed in this war, though I don't know where to start looking.

Oh yeah, lastly, anyone think hybrid theory could a reference to hyberion's ability? I find it hard to believe they will go down just like that.
Jan 18, 2016 9:54 AM

Apr 2008
rapidcif said:

Also, anyone interested in going on a Gildarts search party with me? Like seriously. He is needed in this war, though I don't know where to start looking.

Oh yeah, lastly, anyone think hybrid theory could a reference to hyberion's ability? I find it hard to believe they will go down just like that.

Serena is not Yuri so Zero has nothing to do with it
Jan 18, 2016 9:59 AM

Jul 2014
It was an OK chapter.

Nice to see that Brandish hasn't been nakama'd and still reigns as best girl.

Interesting to see that God Serena is OP af. Makes me wonder how Fairy Tail and the rest of the guilds have a chance against the Spriggan.
"Hi!"
Jan 18, 2016 10:11 AM
Jul 2015
Darklight0303 said:
rapidcif said:

Serena is not Yuri so Zero has nothing to do with it

Sit down dude. I did not mention, and will not say anything about Yuri. You can verify that on your own. All I said was that those who read Zero can predict what's coming next.
rapidcifJan 18, 2016 10:25 AM
Jan 18, 2016 10:42 AM
Mar 2013
Hybrid theory eh?
Yuri and someone else makes us God Serena probaly.
Jan 18, 2016 10:43 AM

Apr 2008
teo1323 said:
Hybrid theory eh?

Leave the man rest in peace. =_=
Jan 18, 2016 10:48 AM
Mar 2013
Darklight0303 said:
teo1323 said:
Hybrid theory eh?

Like everyone else in the ft he'll come back eventually.
Jan 18, 2016 10:50 AM

Jul 2007
Welp...after all that hype the four gods of ishgar got worf-treatment. As expected to be honest. Even if expected, still really disappointing. Now to worry on how big of an asspull will God Serena's defeat be. Will he get one-punched out by Natsu like a previous so called god? At this point the death god that cursed Zeref will trip over and die upon introduction with the luck that anyone using title of god so far had.

Brandish being used as plot device to heal Natsu from an illness we never heard or knew about. Wut. That was literally there just so last chapter could end on cliffie and so Mashima could drill into our heads that Brandish is good now.

Aquarius other message being about her key is...disappointing? I Guess Lucy is now left without a plot, for sure.

REALLY not a fan for all other fights just being randomly offscreened in few panels - so after the pervy-spriggan-lady got Kagura naked she just...left? or what? Considering literally every single character seems to have survived. Eh, Ill just add that as another point in "Spriggans are incompetent and leave no impact" list.

Still better than the last chapter. Let's see if this arc can turn around to at Tenrou Island level of okay-ness.
Jan 18, 2016 11:14 AM

Oct 2009
Jarjaxle said:
Well...OKAY...don't know how to feel. Brandish is just helping them like that....well at least she did not join into FT side like that...Thank God For that.

War Princees of Sprringan 12 is either quite Perv or Teaser. Kagura will want blood after this.

And Former number 1 of the 10 Wizardly Saints Curb-Stomps the numbers 2 to 4

let's see if Mavis saves final Member of her Team?

regarding Aqua's Key... Buhahaha! My Key? If you Want it, Search for it! I left it all into that Place! Ooops...Wrong series =P

blfan said:

Me Too!!! I want to see it too!

Actually Former Ishgar's Number 1 saint thrashed the 2nd-5th ranked saints. He solo'd four of them off screen.
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Jan 18, 2016 11:15 AM

Jul 2014
Zalmox1s said:
I can't believe Hiro decided to have the battle between the God's of Isghar and Serena off-panel. FFS, that was the most interesting fight that was initiated in this war so far, and he decided to fuck it up.

For real. Prolly one of the only fights I was anticipating this whole arc.
Jan 18, 2016 11:17 AM

Apr 2008
teo1323 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Like everyone else in the ft he'll come back eventually.

Uhuh suuuuure. Tell me where's Precht. Where's Igneel? Where's Ur? Try to think of a better reason than wishful thinking
Jan 18, 2016 11:29 AM

Feb 2012
Lmao someone on MS comments said Wizard FAINTS shit had me dying, but not that disappointed since I'm used to this Hiro bullshit already.

Darklight0303 said:

Bruh you should just move on and let the ppl think what they want, you don't have to respond to every post on the topic, the hell wrong with you.
Jan 18, 2016 11:31 AM

Jun 2013
Just leaving a quick comment here... would've been cool to see the Gods of Ishgar in action, but maybe they're not down yet.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.