Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 13, 2015 8:56 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Natsu's ability can only be used once....hmm, interesting.

Seems like Ishgar is in danger because of Zeref's plans.
Acnologia's left arm spotted. This buildup chapter is getting me excited for the upcoming battles!
Sep 13, 2015 8:57 PM

Jan 2012
Ajeel seems eager, time for the invasion to commence. :D
Sep 13, 2015 9:06 PM

Dec 2012
Lol Mest chewing on Gajeel's hair.
Natsu's ability can only be used once. Better make it count.
These Spriggan 12 have some pretty powerful abilities.
All out war between Fairy Tail, Zeref and Aconologia.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Sep 13, 2015 9:17 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
lol the usual enemy hype. I remember this manga hyped too much about Sabertooth, but pffft they were joke.
Hope this time would be worth the hype.

Three factions? Nice
I can see that Acnologia would kill several out of 12 Spriggan members so Fairy Tail would have a chance to win.

I wanna see battle between Makarov and Magic King of 12 Spriggans.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 13, 2015 9:27 PM

Jan 2011
so fairy tail vs acnologia and 12 springgan.
maybe natsus hand have acnologia powers ?
Sep 13, 2015 9:28 PM

Sep 2014
Guess who's not Yuriy - God Serena (who would have thought that I wonder?).
Thank you for not pulling that one, Mashima.

Well, interesting chapter. Seems like some pairings are already decided, such as Gray vs. Invel.

I'm not hyped, because I know Mashima... but that's some potential you have here.
Sep 13, 2015 9:29 PM
Sep 2012
Looks like space magic is still alive, dam Hiro of all the characters you keep alive, you keep him alive, I hate him, let me be dead. It is a world in which Selia might be dead, but this bozo lives.

I have trying to put my finger on who Brandish reminds me of, and you know who she remind of? Shikamaru, she is a hot female version of Shikamaru.

Anyway this is just set up, we don't get nothing on Natsu's arm, and we get a hints on who is going to be fighting who. Gray is going to fight Invel, Natsu is going to fight Ajeel, and maybe Erza will fight Brandish, though that is not as clear.

And hopefully we can put these stupid Yuri Dryer is God Serena rumors to rest, because in the 1 year time skip, Makarov spent time with God Serena and knows enough to know what is powers are, if he was his old man, he would know. So that theory is dead as far as I am concerned, as dead and Yuri himself.

Blood Man I love that name, he is my new favorite character just for the name.

The more I see Zeref, the more I want to see him get his ass kicked, and I hope he gets knocked down a few pecks. But that makes a great villain, Zeref is doing his job.

Now Acnologia is going to play a little role here, I don't know what he is going to do, but who knows maybe Natsu saying he can only use his secret weapon once, he is going to have to make a choice, Zeref or Acnologia? You can only kill one of them, who would kill? That is a tough call.

Anyway an all right chapter, I hope we get our alliance soon, Fairy Tail is not going to the Alvarez empire by themselves, if they do, that is BS. You are not only to need other guilds, you are going to need the new council, you going to need some kingdoms, you are going to need all the man power you can get, and I get it you can't tell them about Fairy Heart, but still, where is Mermaid Heel Hiro?
Sep 13, 2015 9:37 PM

Dec 2013
Not surprised that dude just got shrunk instead.

A lot of new villian introductions. They all seem pretty cool. Hopefully not too many of them will be taken out with friendship magic

This really does feel like a final arc.

So if they need all of Fairy Tail does this mean Gildarts will return soon?
Sep 13, 2015 9:38 PM

Dec 2011
God Serena doesn't look like Yuriy, OH GOD, WHY?! WHYYY?? I refuse to believe that Yuriy is dead. I didn't expect him to have that kind of personality. Though I think he's putting up a facade.

Gray and Elfman should've cut off Natsu's bandage. The hell with this suspense, I can't take it anymore >.<
Sep 13, 2015 9:40 PM

Jan 2009
holy shit so this the final battle huh, a 3 way fight like Zeref wanted all along

im surprise that space manipulating wizard is still alive, he just turned small
Sep 13, 2015 10:02 PM

Nov 2013
Nice chapter!

Brandish is too awesome. Love that attitude and how she acts always. xd
I knew we won't see what's with Natsu's arm so soon but still we all wanted that! -_-

Finally the all out war is going to start and i can't wait to see the 3 of them to clash. Cool to see the other Spriggan and the hype for that grandpa from Makarov was a surprise.
Sep 13, 2015 10:06 PM

Dec 2009
Despite the series claiming this is the last arc, I highly doubt it. Besides Zeref and Acnologia, it's obvious there is going to be a bigger villain (The god that cursed Zeref comes to mind). I'm really interested in how Natsu believes he can kill someone that is immortal.
Sep 13, 2015 10:12 PM

Jun 2013
Nice setup chapter, and seeing Acnologia at the end was awesome too.
Sep 13, 2015 10:14 PM
Mar 2015
Their is no longer a reason for gildarts to be MIA usually he is left out because he is so strong their would never be a decent threat, now we have multiple enemies on his league and above
That August guy.... Mabry jellal and his team together can do him
Lol Gray can't loose to another ice wizard he is immune to ice attacks now
Dimara for Lucy/Ezra

I expect a lot of team double battles , only Natsu,gray, Lexus, Erza,Gildarts maby Lucy can take out anyone on their own
Also can Kagura please come
Sep 13, 2015 10:19 PM

Jun 2013
So wait... We only saw 7 out of 12... so 5 more to go, and Makarov knows the name of just 3 more... I wonder if we'll see them.
Sep 13, 2015 10:36 PM

Aug 2010
How can u even deny this is the last arc anymore? Hiro even wrote Preperation for the final battle.
Zeref, Acnologia and Fairy tail are gonna go at it.
We've already been introduced to the 4 saints of Ishgar. We got Mavis and Zeref's backstory. What else is there to reveal. If it isn't then I have no idea what will happen. Maybe Fairy tail will get REKT and we'll get a post apocalyptic part of the series?

Let's just hope all the build up isn't for nothing.

God Serena is lol

And Brandish is just so much <3
Sep 13, 2015 10:43 PM

Jun 2013
This could be like a saga... plus we still have things to find out... I think if this is going to be the last arc it will be a looooong one.
Sep 13, 2015 10:46 PM

Aug 2013
Nice build up chapter & introduction of some member of Spriggan..
all enemies are cool, but..
BADD MANN?!
SERIOUSLY?
LOOOOLL WTF MASHIMA
Sep 13, 2015 10:48 PM

Dec 2011
All the piece are now ready for a final arc may be and next chapter title is interesting and same title with One Piece chapter 799
Sep 13, 2015 11:11 PM
Jul 2018
Awesome build up chapter. This is either going to be one long Saga if it is the last arc .

Unless Hiro doesn't bother wrapping anything else up and skips over the God who cursed Zeref.
Sep 13, 2015 11:12 PM
Jul 2018
How long is this arc gonna be? Hiro said in vol 49/50 that the story wasn't quite at the end yet. I'd rather it not be dragged on like Naruto's final arc.
Sep 13, 2015 11:12 PM

Jun 2013
..No...that Annoying perverted F**k that Brandish shrunk is back...boo, should have died.
This Marie looks beautiful and cool too, but Brandish is hot...and Funny!

O_o Only Once!? OK...maybe Natsu Actually really has some Good Secret Technique...and not some comedy technique.

7 currently arrived... let's see what are the looks of these 12.. So...Gray vs Invel, Ajeel vs Natsu, Brandish (current Favorite of Spriggan 12 X3) vs Erza, Diamarie (NOT MAGE!?!?!?! JUST HOW GOOD FIGHTER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE IF SHE IS LEVEL OF SPRIGGAN 12!!??!!) vs anybody? Cana?, God Serena...(quite different from what I/we expected from so serious face) vs Elman and Evergreen?, Magic King August vs Mira and Lisanna + Lucy?, Badd man...the Judge? well these are the fight I am presuming from this chapters reactions, but maybe Hiro sensei surprises us and makes opponents different.

Build up from both sides....the War of Extermination and Survival....STARTS!!!!!
O__O Oh....Acnologia is on the Move...haha...Almost forgot that he is 3th Side of this War.....OH SH*T THIS IS GOING TO BE DESTRUCTIVE!!!!
JarjaxleSep 13, 2015 11:47 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 13, 2015 11:20 PM

Jun 2013
Ophis said:
How long is this arc gonna be? Hiro said in vol 49/50 that the story wasn't quite at the end yet. I'd rather it not be dragged on like Naruto's final arc.

They have to defeat 12 strong enemies, plus Zeref and Acnologia. We also need to learn more about END, how Natsu got with Igneel, what happened 400 years ago in the first dragon king festival, how Natsu ended up in this era, for years people thought Lucy's mom had something to do with that... So there still is material.
Sep 13, 2015 11:23 PM

Jul 2014
I was under the impression that Mavis was a washboard. Hiro Mashima! You can't just add cleavage to a washboard! It doesn't work that way!

Other than that... I wanna know what Natsu's new power is.
Sep 13, 2015 11:31 PM
Jan 2015
some matchup seems decided..
Gray vs Invel
Natsu vs Ajeel
Erza vs .. brandish or Dimaria

I hope this an all-out war arc won't disappointing
Sep 13, 2015 11:32 PM

Oct 2013
So Acnologia could create a new arm after all?
Sep 13, 2015 11:37 PM
Jul 2015
Behemoth11 said:
So Acnologia could create a new arm after all?

no.. he still dont have his left arm both in his human and dragon form ..
Sep 13, 2015 11:50 PM

Jun 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Natsu's ability can only be used once....hmm, interesting.

Seems like Ishgar is in danger because of Zeref's plans.
Acnologia's left arm spotted. This buildup chapter is getting me excited for the upcoming battles!

If talkin about possibility of it being now in Natsu's right arm...somewhat doubtful because it was left arm and Natsu's secret weapon is in Right.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 13, 2015 11:52 PM

Oct 2014
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
I'm really interested in how Natsu believes he can kill someone that is immortal.

Don't forget that Natsu isn't a human but a demon. Zeref most likely made him immortal in some way as well.

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Sep 13, 2015 11:52 PM

Jun 2013
emxutaxmine said:
I was under the impression that Mavis was a washboard. Hiro Mashima! You can't just add cleavage to a washboard! It doesn't work that way!

Other than that... I wanna know what Natsu's new power is.

LOLO...Just LOL

Sep 13, 2015 11:56 PM

Dec 2013
emxutaxmine said:

Nvm Mavis. What happened to Elfman???
Sep 13, 2015 11:57 PM

Oct 2014
G_Spark233 said:

Uh...He got a tan? Kinda obvious there.

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Sep 14, 2015 12:37 AM
Sep 2015
Forget about Elfman and Mavis, my question is.. what's Makarov doing under the table?? Lol
Sep 14, 2015 1:22 AM

Sep 2014
Knew that guy wasn't dead, also what a lucker to get treated like that.
Starting to like Brandish <3
BADD MANN hahahahah.
Think I missed Acnologia losing his arm or forgotten, seems like it's regenerating now a bit though.
If this is the final arc...it's sure gonna be a long one.
Sep 14, 2015 3:10 AM

Aug 2012
Great buildup chapter, this 3 way battle is gonna be crazy.
Sep 14, 2015 3:12 AM

Jul 2014
G_Spark233 said:
emxutaxmine said:

Woah! Did not notice that!
Sep 14, 2015 3:42 AM

Mar 2013
A spriggan with ice magic huh. Definitely going to be an interesting encounter with him and gray. All the other spriggans look hype as well. Idk about the Baddman tho lol. I think we know about nine of them now. Wonder what the other 3 are doing.

Nice build up. This arc's potential just keeps getting better and better.

It was also cool to see Acnologia again.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sep 14, 2015 4:01 AM

Aug 2015
I really hope that Natsu's technique fails and END gets revived. It would be super cool if Natsu went on a rampage and become the villain for a short time. But thats probably not gonna happen :(
Also its weird non of Zeref's men seems to care that their king wants to destroy mankind. I mean most of them and other citizens in their country in Alvarez are human too
Sep 14, 2015 4:13 AM

May 2015
i wonder how strong the power of dat "magic king" huh...
look, makarov just too scared coz dat
Sep 14, 2015 4:28 AM
Jan 2014
I knew it. She only shrank him.

Well,guess this really is the final battle...or semifinal. I do wonder though,how will the other guilds participate in this.

Honestly,the guy is immortal. This surely isn't going to work on him. Natsu will be relearning what is humility soon enough.

That Ice general is probably an ice god slayer.

Is it just me or was Acnologia more threatening when he was mute? Each time he speaks,I think less of him. Maybe it's intentional.
hello09Sep 14, 2015 4:35 AM
Sep 14, 2015 4:38 AM

Oct 2011
Brandish - Easily best character of the Spriggan 12, dat personality, calm and comic X) Really really loving her.
Her magic is also really interesting and I'm thinking that she can shrink magics spells aswell, example: making that Lightning bolt from Laxus to nothing?

Invel - Looks to be the strategic guy + ice magic(ice make?)so this guy could show to Gray how to really use this kind of magic at it's best.

Ajeel - Despite the fact that I hate character with feast for battles, we can't deny the fact that he's very strong.

Dimaria - Easily the best design of the 12, I would love to see her fighting against Natsu, also is she the first fighting girl of FT universe, because I don't remember anybody else.

God Serena - Despite that f*cking entrance this guy still has a serious face, IDK, something about him really intrigs me.

August - aka Hype king, after being told that his magic is above Zeref himself...WHAT???

BaddMann - Pretty much the guy who will destroy the entire hype of the group, really pathetic look and keeps repeating things(characters that repeat things like that = ugh for me), on the other hand we know nothing about him, hoping for the best.
Sep 14, 2015 4:46 AM
Mar 2015
I only hope that they will not take out acnologia with some bullshit nakama magic. If natsu gets emotional about igneel and defeats him because of some sentimental powerup I will be so pissed... he is easily the best villain in the series so far.

The spriggan 12 are ok I guess. I can tell already that they will be defeated the same way as every other villain - one on one fights with fairy tail/good guys as the winners. won't be anything new. I hope the author takes a different approach with Zeref though. he has been hyped up since forever. I am more interested in his curse and how they will manage to defeat him.
Sep 14, 2015 4:59 AM

Oct 2011
I also can't help but feel that you guys are forgetting about one thing.

Spriggan 12 are targeting the ENTIRE ISHGAR CONTINENT they are not fighting against FT in particular, but an entire nation.
So there won't be fights like Dimaria vs Erza, it will be something like Dimaria vs Erza/Mira/Minerva and Kagura, something like that.

This is how strong Hiro is building these guys, which also really bothers me how people like Elfman and Evergreen are gonna fit against them.
Sep 14, 2015 5:03 AM
Dec 2010
my guess is Neinhart in kain hikaru

Sep 14, 2015 5:04 AM
Jun 2015
Natsu's right arm can only be used once huh? I wonder what kind of training he'd done over that one-year time skip. Seems unlikely for him to develop something like that. Though I still look forward to it.

It's a three way war between three factions. And I might just roll over the floor if Fairy Tail was the only guild who fought against Alvarez and Acnologia. But who knows, I want some dragon vs slayer fight right now. A real one that is. :)
Sep 14, 2015 5:07 AM

Feb 2012
Vanschia said:
Nice build up chapter & introduction of some member of Spriggan..
all enemies are cool, but..
BADD MANN?!
SERIOUSLY?
LOOOOLL WTF MASHIMA

Lmao.

I'm waiting for Zeref to stun on them.
Sep 14, 2015 5:24 AM
Apr 2015
[quote=emxutaxmine]
G_Spark233 said:
emxutaxmine said:

Maybe "the final" thing is just because Mavis and Zeref can finally battle each other?
Maybe its not the real "final" for Fairy Tail? D:

God I dont even want to think about it.
If it ends... omg.
Sep 14, 2015 5:25 AM

Jun 2015
At first I took Natsu's secret ability seriously, but now I have a feeling it will be something stupid.

Also, I already see how Gildartz will make a comeback. One of the characters will get the death flag against a Spriggan and Gildartz will come to save the day. So convenient.
Sep 14, 2015 6:10 AM

Apr 2013
The war will begin soon, a three way battle, I guess it is time ti put Fairy Tail on hold, and resume reading it after the war finish. I guess the war will takes 50-100 chapters, I hate to deal with cliffhangers and wait 1 chapter every week during the war! >_<
Sep 14, 2015 6:26 AM
Dec 2011
If this Is truly a war, then I pray every single guild of Ishgar gets involved in this battle. this cant just be a battle where this one member from fairy tail is matched up with this one general of alvarez. yeah, that's the basic shounen battle setup, but I'm just hoping for a bit more then that. that being said, I'm loving the setup, it just needs to be executed well.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.