Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 2, 2007 8:00 PM
Apr 2007
this episode is amazing, the best one so far imo...konata fans will definitely be pleased with this one especially the first few minutes when we get a glimpse of her student lifestyle...we learn a little about her parents, some more konata vs. kagami banter, and haruhi reference ftw...

afk's subs aren't out yet so this is based off of lucky channel's subs...i'll eventually end up watching afk's version to compare differences...in the last episode, i didn't really notice that big of difference quality wise, but maybe that's just me...
May 4, 2007 12:11 AM

Mar 2005
okay a.f.k.'s version is not out yet, but I saw this screenshot of this episode

http://www.minaidehazukashii.com/uploads/377/luckystar.jpg

if this is a real LuckyChannel screenshot, they need to be killed NOW. Suzumiya Haruhi and Shakugan no Shana shonen anime?! GALGE are "eroge where beautiful girls are the main selling point"?! wtf?! someone shoot them please.
May 4, 2007 1:39 AM

Feb 2007
wildebeest0001 said:
okay a.f.k.'s version is not out yet, but I saw this screenshot of this episode

http://www.minaidehazukashii.com/uploads/377/luckystar.jpg

if this is a real LuckyChannel screenshot, they need to be killed NOW. Suzumiya Haruhi and Shakugan no Shana shonen anime?! GALGE are "eroge where beautiful girls are the main selling point"?! wtf?! someone shoot them please.

........ definitely waiting for the a.f.k. subs.
May 4, 2007 1:58 AM
Apr 2007
yeah, i noticed that reference note as well...they also had the term "moe" in their translation for the op which bothered me for some reason...usually faster subs mean translation quality is lower... :( either way, this episode was still great...it's like 90% konata...

i just wish lucky star wasn't so awesome so i'm not tempted to download the first subs that come out for the lack of patience...
May 4, 2007 2:03 AM

Feb 2007
the_pillows said:
yeah, i noticed that reference note as well...they also had the term "moe" in their translation for the op which bothered me for some reason...usually faster subs mean translation quality is lower... :( either way, this episode was still great...it's like 90% konata...

Where did they have "moe" in the OP translation? O:

But lol, 90% Konata is good XDb
May 4, 2007 2:11 AM

Feb 2007
Yeah, Kona overdose. I'm over the fact that Konata is an anime otaku... can we find out something else next episode please.
Anti Loli Association Sick of Lolis? Come join the ALA!
May 4, 2007 2:29 AM
Apr 2007
Jisatsu said:
Where did they have "moe" in the OP translation? O:

they've been doing this for a while too...i hate translation styles like this...

Kopanda said:
Yeah, Kona overdose. I'm over the fact that Konata is an anime otaku... can we find out something else next episode please.

i kinda agree with this as well...even though more konata could never hurt anyone, it feels like they're just rehashing the same scenarios over and over...i doubt that there will be any character development...however, to this episode's credit, we do get a very important tidbit of information regarding her parents...
May 5, 2007 2:26 PM
May 2007
loved this episode, i'll wait for a.f.k release now to rewatch lol
a
May 5, 2007 9:10 PM

Jan 2007
That was awesome. Best episode yet. All of you who watched LC's version should be ashamed of yourselves. Great stuff like this should not be watched with crappy subs. So many awesome references. Some stuff i laughed at was when Konata gave that taiyaki excuse. That was hilarious. Another good moment was when she watched Haruhi. I was laughing out loud when she was critizing on Yuki's sequence and the director. Watching this episode showed how close Kagami and Konata are. Anything with those two involved is win. Man there is so much stuff i want to say but......oh why not, just a few more. Another good scene was when Konata was talking about her job. They way she talked about how small chests was valuable was just awesome. A couple last things i want to comment on was that Bunta-kun(punta?) doll in Kagami room was great and the Nyoron~ in the lucky channel was just awesome. Ok i think i'm gonna stop now, gonna go take some screenshots and as always, looking forward to the next episode.

p.s. Konata ftw~
May 5, 2007 9:19 PM

Oct 2006
I'm glad I waited for AFK, definitely. There aren't many shows where I just wait around for a certain fansub group, but AFK's translations are so much better...

By the way, did anyone else get a kick out of the bit about the director and people flaming away on message boards?

I love this show so much...

[edit] Beaten to the punch, I see :D
May 5, 2007 9:51 PM

Aug 2006
Krelian said:

By the way, did anyone else get a kick out of the bit about the director and people flaming away on message boards?

I love this show so much...

That scene with Konata studying is like the mirror image of myself studying. Especially the message boards joke *cough - This series is going on too long; I'll give it another episode before I drop it; filler, filler, filler - cough*! I always say okay another half hour and I keep watching some episode of anime until I get to the point saying, CRAP I'M SCREWED! And then I have to pull another all nighter :P. This show always splits my sides, although I thought the last episode was funner than this one.

P.S. About the fansub groups, I pitty the fool who don't watch a.f.k.!
May 5, 2007 11:08 PM

Jan 2007
I feel so useless whenever I post after Faust and Krelian when I watch this show. ^.^ You guys always say what I want to, dang it >.>

I love Konata, but she reminds me so much of myself that it was a bit tiring seeing so much of her this episode. It's like... lol I do that on a daily basis... moving on now...
May 5, 2007 11:18 PM

Oct 2006
Great minds think alike, or so they say =P I'm having trouble picturing you being disappointed that the flu isn't a 'powered up' cold though hehe

Luckily for me, I don't have anywhere to be at the moment, so my all nighters don't set me back much. I do tend to do the same when I have work or school though. =/
May 5, 2007 11:58 PM
Apr 2007
hmm...so much hate for lc's subs...lol...i just finished watching afk's subs...looks like i'm gonna be watching both versions for lucky star for the entire series...

lc's subs point out all the references in the episode, many of which are really subtle and easy to miss (in episode 4, kanon, toheart, full metal panic, shin chan, comic market, shuffle, moe drill (lucky star ds game), blade of the immortal, haruhi, dragon ball, comptiq, space battleship yamato, the girl who leapt through time, and tsuyokiss were explained although it's annoying reading the notes but some are necessary to understand the joke) and the subs come out a few days earlier...however, their subs have spelling mistakes ("whether" rather than "weather" for example) and they don't convey the humor nearly as well as afk does which is why i always find myself laughing more with afk's subs...obviously, afk's subs are better quality as well...

so lc's subs come earlier and you get a more complete picture with the notes, but afk's subs are better quality and better at conveying the jokes...
May 6, 2007 7:28 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
So some of you are still making that mistake? Lucky Star + a.f.k = WIN!

Anyway, I so loved this episode! It was incredibly hilarious! The Haruhi stuff, the Kanon excuse, Bonta-kun, the Mayumi (Shuffle!) picture below Konata's clock... so amazing. I got a stomach ache from laughing at the "Nyoron. Just kidding." Words just can't express it!

This show is love.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
May 6, 2007 1:58 PM

Jan 2007
The fact that there is a bunch of notes covering the show and you would have to pause every 2 minutes to read automatically fails. Reading the notes to understand the jokes does not make it funnier. If you dont understand it then you just dont understand it. Being able to get the reference and jokes without having someone tell you is what makes it funny.
May 6, 2007 7:15 PM

Feb 2007
One thing i really loved about this ep.

MAYUMI POSTER! YAYAYAYAY!

Other than that, best episode yet. Good thing i stood my ground and waited for the afk subs.
May 6, 2007 8:19 PM

Aug 2006
BlueYoshi said:
One thing i really loved about this ep.

MAYUMI POSTER! YAYAYAYAY!

Other than that, best episode yet. Good thing i stood my ground and waited for the afk subs.

Yeah, I was wondering why she had that Mayumi poster but then when she starts to talk about how proud she is about being flat chested ... it all suddenly made sense :P.
May 7, 2007 12:32 AM
Apr 2007
Faust721 said:
The fact that there is a bunch of notes covering the show and you would have to pause every 2 minutes to read automatically fails. Reading the notes to understand the jokes does not make it funnier. If you dont understand it then you just dont understand it. Being able to get the reference and jokes without having someone tell you is what makes it funny.

this is not true...the notes aren't always there to give long winded explanations or make the jokes funny...sometimes, they merely point out something that is very subtle (for example, i would have completely overlooked the dragon ball z sign on konata's notebook had the note not been there, and i've seen dragon ball z so i would have understood the reference)...not only this, the note explanations are sometimes NECESSARY for the joke to even be understood cause they don't just point out references, they also explain japanese culture (for example, in episode three when they were talking about fraternal vs. identical twins, "manakana" was mentioned, afk's subs don't explain what manakana is but they're a twin idol group in japan who were thought to be fraternal twins but recently were proven to be identical twins and unless you have been living in japan for the past few years, you wouldn't understand this and the context and thus the next 2 minutes of conversation would have made NO sense at all, right after this conversation konata goes on to say something about "sausages" making her hungry, lc's subs point out that "sausages" in japanese sounds a lot like "twins" in japanese so here's another example where a reference note was NECESSARY to understand the joke yet iirc, afk's subs didn't provide any explanation for this part)...as i said in my last post, it's sometimes annoying reading the notes, but i'm glad that they're there...and, if you're a huge anime fan and can get all the references, no one is forcing you to pause everytime a reference note comes up...you can simply ignore them and they only stay on screen for about 3 seconds at most so it's not like they're a huge distraction...

i'm not trying to convince people to watch lc's subs...i've even criticized them on many points but i think i've been more than fair...however, i think it's highly unfair for people to say a few certain things about them or criticize the people who watch their subs...they're a fansub group that is providing everyone with a free service, download their version if you want, or don't, no one is forcing you to and the people watching lc's subs won't affect afk sub watchers either...imo, i don't see that big of a difference between the two and since i like lucky star so much, i'm willing to watch both versions of the same episode so it makes no difference to me...however, i can safely say that i have gained a greater appreciation for afk's subs after watching lc's version and remembering some of their reference notes...when i factor these into consideration and the fact that i think their subs are getting better, it makes no sense for me to wait extra days and watch only afk's subs...

May 7, 2007 1:26 AM

Jan 2007
You make a valid arguement i agree to it to some extent. First of all i do understand that fansubbing is a free service and that it is my privaligde for being able to get them. But i do have a right to criticize on thier subs and i dont see the problem with me saying that watching LC's version fails. I dont really care if you watch LC's version, all i see it as you couldn't wait for a better sub. Good shows deserve to have good subs. As for the notes on the screen, even if it is for three seconds, it is a huge distraction. Especially for a show like lucky star that has a lot of references. I understand that some notes are necessary however there coudlve been other ways to show it. Thats what i liked aboout GG's version of Pani Poni Dash. They had pdf's that came along with the episode with all the notes. So instead of having a bunch of stuff on the screen they had notes on the side. But i guess since no other group does that LC's the only choice. Last thing i'm gonna say is that is one of the appeals to watching a show like this is that it is fun to be able to find the reference for yourself rather than having someone else tell you. If you cant find it the first time, watch it again. This show has a high rewatch value. I plan on watching each episode twice (first time fomr afk and the 2nd time from EnA).

Ok i think thats enough, i dont want to reread my post to see make any changes. Also note that you shouldnt take all this criticism too seroiusly. Its all fun and games. A bunch of us on the channel are ragging on Ranivus for watching LC's version. So its just a few laughs here and there. However, i am happy that you wrote such a thought out post since this forum seems to be lacking of good discussions. *Gives the eye to those spammers*

oh and nice sig btw.
May 7, 2007 2:45 AM

Feb 2007
The eye? I swear, i don't spam that much!

Hmm...i just like afk more because of the quality and i do get most of the references.

By the way, when does a Lucky Star episode usually become available to watch? I started this last week and caught up last night, so i don't know when a Lucky Star episode gets subbed.
May 7, 2007 2:52 AM

Oct 2006
Once a week. The AFK episodes are a few days behind LC's though.

Anyway, I do think there's some value to having the references explained (if they're explained effectively), but that stuff is much too distracting the first time 'round. I had a hard time fully enjoying Pani Poni Dash (though I loved the show anyway) because I was forever pausing and reading the on-screen notes. In my opinion, it's better to just enjoy the show the first time 'round and get what you can. If it interests you enough to download and watch another version afterwards to figure out all the references, that's fine, but it's tough to actually enjoy the show when you're focused on figuring it all out. It's okay not to get all the jokes.
May 7, 2007 2:56 AM

Feb 2007
I'll try watching LC's version for Episode 5. Then Afk. I'll have my rant then.

Also, Ep 5 will have the change of director, right? I can't wait.
May 7, 2007 3:03 AM

Apr 2007
Maybe it's just me, but after reading about the director change, I thought the audition for that guy's position at the end of Lucky Channel to be be an interesting coincidence/foreshadowing.
May 7, 2007 4:50 AM
Apr 2007
Faust721 said:
Also note that you shouldnt take all this criticism too seroiusly. Its all fun and games. A bunch of us on the channel are ragging on Ranivus for watching LC's version. So its just a few laughs here and there. However, i am happy that you wrote such a thought out post since this forum seems to be lacking of good discussions.

personally, i don't care about the criticisms against me for watching lc's subs or against the fansub group in general...notice how i didn't respond to the comments "someone shoot them please" or "all of you who watched lc's version should be ashamed of yourselves," i did this because the last thing i wanted was for this to turn into a thread where we just insult each other, not only that, why should i care about what people think of me for watching lc's subs? also, people have the right to express their opinion on fansub groups...

however, i felt the need to defend lc's reference notes...these guys are taking time out of their lives to bring us something completely free...they have no obligation to provide us subs or to even include reference notes...when they have these notes, i really appreciate what they are doing and respect it because it shows that they are very knowledgeable on anime and noticed all the references or they took extra time and put in extra effort to research the references...they point them out all for the sake of helping the viewers understand the jokes or so they don't miss something subtle...so i ask, is having a 3 second distraction on screen from time to time that bad when these notes are literally helping thousands of viewers appreciate the episode more? as i stated before, the constant notes may be annoying to read, but the benefits outweigh the negatives and considering the fact that they release their episodes so quickly, i think that lc is doing a wonderful job...as you can tell, this is why i feel so irritated with where this thread has gone...

i understand that what you typed didn't mean to offend and it has valid points...it's very obvious that you really enjoy lucky star and feel that lc's subs doesn't do the show any justice so it's easy to understand why you don't like lc's subs for that reason and i respect this sentiment...however, i just felt the urge to express my opinion on lc's notes because as i stated before, they're using extra effort all for the benefit to the viewer...
May 7, 2007 7:40 PM
May 2007
*ashamed*
but i just couldn't wait to see the new ep T_T' it was stronger than me lol
the_pillows said:
Faust721 said:

this is not true...the notes aren't always there to give long winded explanations or make the jokes funny...sometimes, they merely point out something that is very subtle (for example, i would have completely overlooked the dragon ball z sign on konata's notebook had the note not been there, and i've seen dragon ball z so i would have understood the reference)...not only this, the note explanations are sometimes NECESSARY for the joke to even be understood cause they don't just point out references, they also explain japanese culture (for example, in episode three when they were talking about fraternal vs. identical twins, "manakana" was mentioned, afk's subs don't explain what manakana is but they're a twin idol group in japan who were thought to be fraternal twins but recently were proven to be identical twins and unless you have been living in japan for the past few years, you wouldn't understand this and the context and thus the next 2 minutes of conversation would have made NO sense at all, right after this conversation konata goes on to say something about "sausages" making her hungry, lc's subs point out that "sausages" in japanese sounds a lot like "twins" in japanese so here's another example where a reference note was NECESSARY to understand the joke yet iirc, afk's subs didn't provide any explanation for this part)...as i said in my last post, it's sometimes annoying reading the notes, but i'm glad that they're there...and, if you're a huge anime fan and can get all the references, no one is forcing you to pause everytime a reference note comes up...you can simply ignore them and they only stay on screen for about 3 seconds at most so it's not like they're a huge distraction...

i'm not trying to convince people to watch lc's subs...i've even criticized them on many points but i think i've been more than fair...however, i think it's highly unfair for people to say a few certain things about them or criticize the people who watch their subs...they're a fansub group that is providing everyone with a free service, download their version if you want, or don't, no one is forcing you to and the people watching lc's subs won't affect afk sub watchers either...imo, i don't see that big of a difference between the two and since i like lucky star so much, i'm willing to watch both versions of the same episode so it makes no difference to me...however, i can safely say that i have gained a greater appreciation for afk's subs after watching lc's version and remembering some of their reference notes...when i factor these into consideration and the fact that i think their subs are getting better, it makes no sense for me to wait extra days and watch only afk's subs...

I have to agree with you... I didn't understand a lot of things at a.f.k subs.
I guess the two fansubs have good points, i'll stick with the two of them for now... ^^
(And yes, i don't have to say that a.f.k subs are better xD)

@ Faust721
nice sig ^__^
a
May 7, 2007 7:45 PM

Mar 2005
i just have one thing to say to that argument above:

this automatically makes ANY subber better than Lucky Channel.
kei-cloneMay 7, 2007 8:11 PM
May 7, 2007 8:02 PM

Oct 2006
Well put hehe.
May 7, 2007 8:36 PM
May 2007
Good point LOL XD
But... it at least help lazy ppl like me to understand some things...
Anyway, lets say the subs was a + for the joke? XDDDDDDDDDDDDD rofl
ok ok, i lost
will wait for a.f.k next time
a
May 7, 2007 8:44 PM

Oct 2006
It'd have to actually be explained well in order to help people understand. Even disregarding the translation (who the hell talks like that?), they were completely off in describing shounen anime/manga (which consists of stuff like Bleach and Dragonball Z) and the rest of it is too cluttered with acronyms and useless extra info to make sense of.

Not to mention that the notes and subs together take up like a third of the screen. Can you really read all that, keep up with the conversation, and actually make sense of the joke you're missing quickly enough? So you either end up skipping the notes, pausing the show over and over to read them, or completely missing the show by focusing too much on the explanations. It'd be a nice reference if the explanation wasn't worthless, I guess, but it's hard to enjoy a show and make anything of the notes at the same time.
May 7, 2007 8:53 PM
May 2007
Krelian said:
It'd have to actually be explained well in order to help people understand. Even disregarding the translation (who the hell talks like that?), they were completely off in describing shounen anime/manga (which consists of stuff like Bleach and Dragonball Z) and the rest of it is too cluttered with acronyms and useless extra info to make sense of.

Not to mention that the notes and subs together take up like a third of the screen. Can you really read all that, keep up with the conversation, and actually make sense of the joke you're missing quickly enough? So you either end up skipping the notes, pausing the show over and over to read them, or completely missing the show by focusing too much on the explanations. It'd be a nice reference if the explanation wasn't worthless, I guess, but it's hard to enjoy a show and make anything of the notes at the same time.

i have to agree with you... I paused a lot when watching ep 4 by LC. xD
(I'm downloading now ep 4. by a.f.k, but my internet is really slow >_<)
a
May 7, 2007 9:06 PM

Oct 2006
Pani Poni Dash has a lot of outside references and in-jokes too, and I noticed while I was watching it that the notes (though well done) were extremely distracting. I either disrupted the flow of the show by pausing to read them or just plain missed the show by trying to read them and watch. In the end, I just ended up ignoring them so I could actually appreciate the show. If I had to choose between good, well-translated subs and detailed notes (to say nothing of shoddy ones), I'd always go for the former.
May 7, 2007 9:42 PM
May 2007
I think i just didn't thought about that cause i'm sooo distracted (even with nothing really distracting me) so i just dont care. xD

(I need to watch an anime 2 or 3 times to get everything lol >_<)

but i understod what ur trying to say... and i agree with you ^__^
I just feel dumb when i don't understand the jokes lol
HaojiMay 7, 2007 9:45 PM
a
May 8, 2007 12:37 AM

Feb 2007
Hehe...GALGE...

I think Konata went on to talk about her dad's "interests" in games and manga, and i got the point of the joke. I laughed.

Seriously, who cares whether LC or AFK is better? If your watching Lucky Star, then you don't fail, or lose at life, or whatever.
May 8, 2007 1:09 AM

Jan 2007
Because its a great show that it doesnt deserve crap like the pic above. afk and EnA ftw~
May 8, 2007 1:13 AM

Feb 2007
Ok...there goes my zing moment. Let me try again.

"I am pretty laid back, but everyone else is pretty psycho about this whole issue." - BlueYoshi.

Joke by the way. I've done little jokes like this before and people get strangely offended.
May 8, 2007 1:32 AM

Oct 2006
One of the hang-ups of the internet - people get offended by the strangest things.
May 8, 2007 1:44 AM
Apr 2007
BlueYoshi said:
Seriously, who cares whether LC or AFK is better? If your watching Lucky Star, then you don't fail, or lose at life, or whatever.

i agree...i don't want to argue on this subject...i felt the need to defend lc's reference notes and i did...it's up to you guys on whether or not you agree with some of the points i made, and i understand that the notes can be annoying or distracting so it's definitely not for everyone...i, however, felt grateful for the notes because they helped me understand some of the jokes (especially the japanese culture heavy episodes like 3) and made lucky star an overall better experience for me...i think this is just one of those cases where it's just a preference issue...

either way, i'll be watching both versions...so meh... :P

@ BlueYoshi: "Sorry, i'm not one of those guys that has a MAL sig that connects to a kick-ass picture." i don't know why, but this quote made me lol...
May 8, 2007 1:50 AM

Mar 2005
on the other hand rather than helping you understand the jokes they may actually make you get the completely wrong impression, as shown above.

i just feel that crappy subbing should not be rewarded with a high download rate, especially if they're speed subs cuz then ppl don't care about quality. if ppl download them it's liek a vote of approval and then subbers will continue to sub crappy cuz they know speed is what it's all about and the anime community doesn't care about quality, which is something that may be true but I don't like to believe.

and yes I realize they're doing this for free but at the same time there still has to be a standard.
May 8, 2007 1:52 AM

Jan 2007
some notes are fine but with crap like above i just cant like LC, their effort could be better spent.

but the main reason i'm posting is because i gotta say to Krelian that those veggies of yours creeped me out when i first saw it. maybe its because of the sudden change
May 8, 2007 1:57 AM

Feb 2007
The main reason i'm posting is because i don't know how to get a kick ass picture onto my MAL sig.
May 8, 2007 2:01 AM

Oct 2006
They kinda creeped me out the first time I saw them too. I think they're hilarious, but that may just be the alcohol talking.

and yes I realize they're doing this for free but at the same time there still has to be a standard.

Well said. I don't think anyone has the right to demand anything from them or berate them about it, but nobody is above a little honest criticism, volunteer or not.
May 8, 2007 2:02 AM
Apr 2007
wildebeest0001 said:
on the other hand rather than helping you understand the jokes they may actually make you get the completely wrong impression, as shown above.

i just feel that crappy subbing should not be rewarded with a high download rate, especially if they're speed subs cuz then ppl don't care about quality. if ppl download them it's liek a vote of approval and then subbers will continue to sub crappy cuz they know speed is what it's all about and the anime community doesn't care about quality, which is something that may be true but I don't like to believe.

yeah i understand what you mean...there's no doubt in my mind that quality is more important than the speed of the release...however, i do want to say that that reference note you posted was really the only incorrect note in the episode out of like 15 notes, so it's not like they're doing a horrible job (considering they released this episode 4 days before afk, i think they did well)...i also don't think their sub quality is as bad as people make it out to be (once again, that's my opinion) so that's why i watch their version...that way, i read the notes, and then when i watch afk's subs, it makes the episode that much better...
May 8, 2007 2:03 AM

Jan 2007
i personally dont think there is need for a standard especially since this is a new group but for crikes sakes (yeah....i'm not sure how to spell) present the info right.

edit: damnit everytime i post something there is always another new post before me

note: yay for an anime discussion to make it 3 pages. first time i think
May 8, 2007 2:11 AM
Apr 2007
BlueYoshi said:
The main reason i'm posting is because i don't know how to get a kick ass picture onto my MAL sig.

you have to find an image, have it hosted on an image hosting site (imageshack, photobucket) and then place it in your sig with image tags [ img]URL OF THE IMAGE[ /img] without the spaces in the tags...note that the biggest size your image can be is with a height of 105 px and a width of 249 px due to the rules of this forum...

as for lc's subs, almost everyone i have talked to has said that afk's quality is much better...the only people who download their version tend to be people who are impatient and plan to use their subs to supplement the experience when they watch afk's version...hence why afk's download rates are much better than lc's...
May 8, 2007 2:37 AM

Feb 2007
Reply 1 for The Pillows: Thanks. If i can remember all that, i'll change my sig soon.
Reply 2 for The Pillows: My good friend Bondius uses LC actually. Because of the helpful notes.

Reply to Faust: If we upgrade the site again, and Xinil decides to put an old forum thread into the forum again (which will be ages i guess), make this thread one of them.
May 8, 2007 3:58 AM

Mar 2007
Fansub is fansub... they do it for fans, hard for me to hate on someones work. If i get LC or AFK they'll basically both end up telling the same story so the earlier the better for me ^_^

With all the ref notes in this show doesnt really matter if they're off or too much or whatever, since you dont miss any "action" in a show like Lucky Star.

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
May 8, 2007 5:24 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
It's sad that Konata is using IE 6 up there. :(

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
May 8, 2007 6:15 AM

Jan 2007
Cyruz said:
It's sad that Konata is using IE 6 up there. :(

At least Jigoku Shoujo knew firefox was the superior surfin' method. :-p You'd think Konata would be on top of such things, being the otaku she is.
May 8, 2007 6:35 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Yup, that's my point ^^.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lucky ☆ Star Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

chibuki - Sep 16, 2007

253 by EggWithNoPan »»
Apr 20, 1:55 AM

Poll: » Lucky ☆ Star Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Sep 10, 2007

85 by biuberry »»
Apr 9, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Lucky ☆ Star Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Joseph_ - Aug 27, 2007

112 by biuberry »»
Apr 8, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Lucky Star Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - May 22, 2007

84 by Celt1cs »»
Apr 7, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Lucky ☆ Star Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sidestep - Aug 19, 2007

62 by biuberry »»
Apr 4, 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.