Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
How did you feel about the use of Narration in the chimera ant arc?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 27, 2022 12:15 AM
Nov 2022
Iamfenix said:
"Since Pitou lacked wings her only option was to fall straight down"

Really?

"The central staircase came crashing down"

2 seconds before it's destroyed...

"Their fights continued in their respective locations"

I literally skipped everytime the narrator spoke after enduring it for one episode, when they first infiltrated, the episode directly after that, I basically skipped the whole episode, it wasn't even profound character thoughts, he was narrating as if it was a book and you couldn't visually see what was happening....good grief
...YESSSSS JESUS IS THIS GRAPES OF WRATH AND A WHOLE CHAPTER OF A TURTLE CROSSING THE ROAD!? LMAO.
.drawn out like we can see this...we are literally WATCHING THE ANIME! It's not an audio book. Smh...I skipped like 3-4 eps because of this junk. Can't even watch epic fights like with Killua either. Smh...
Nov 27, 2022 12:50 AM
Nov 2022
cronosteso23 said:
it was necessary because it was in the manga
2. we need to understand why the character took that decision
3. we need to understand how works their abilities
4. we need to understand the personalities
5. we need to understand the context

for example:
why gon decides to fight against yupi when his target was Pitou
- why shoot was smiling
- why killua attacks a chimera ant (saving to ikalgo) when he said that each one was reponsible of his own part of the plan...
It's the Anime NOT the MANGA! It's frigging obvious..by this time we know enough about Gon and Killua etc(ALSO WITH THE Yorknew Arc we didnt need some annoying narrator when switching stories and character development...and it LITERALLY takes away from CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT with the antagonists...because...again it's an THE ANIME...NOT THE MANGA!...I Really wanted to enjoy the fight with Pitou...but...FFS I can see all that crap and the battle I don't need a narration of the whole sh*t before it happens or her "hesitation" like I CAN SEE THE CHARACTER HESITATING WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY IT SHUT TH FK UP! Ugh PUUUKE...SO ..
Yeah NO! I Don't just watch Anime but I do love anime...this is the literal first anime I have came across with this garbage...like...narrator...NOPE...GARBAGE...And I'm a HARDCORE Naruto fan...and the thing us fans always joke about is "Them fillers"...so...yeah..again...NOPE
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Anisamar - Oct 10, 2011

135 by WienGirl »»
Today, 4:01 AM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

47 by Rhaelynne »»
Today, 3:58 AM

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 25, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.