Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 2, 2015 1:13 PM
Apr 2014
An underwear model? Shouldn't Lucy have more pride and dignity than to sink as so low as to do something like that.....

And Natsu returns. Surprise surprise.
Feb 2, 2015 1:29 PM

Mar 2012
Now this is what should have happen. I like Natsu's new looks better than his previous, and his new skills in controlling fire is surely innovative. I mean, who uses heat waves to melt your surroundings. If you use this during your fights, it will certainly be overpowering, kinda reminds me of Conquerer's Haki from One Piece, or Divine Power Monochrome from Feng Shen Ji.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Feb 2, 2015 1:33 PM
Sep 2011
aos10 said:
COOL , COOL , COOOOOOL

lucy is slutty as always , she could easily go out and do some missions instead of being a model

i wonder if happy manged to get his own "power up" form

Thats exactly why she refused the job!
Feb 2, 2015 1:33 PM

Apr 2008
Chierii said:
An underwear model? Shouldn't Lucy have more pride and dignity than to sink as so low as to do something like that.....

She does have pride. That's why she asked for a better job >_> I swear it's like some people stopped paying attention after that page =_=
Feb 2, 2015 1:49 PM

Jul 2009
Chierii said:

Did you know, Victoria Secret models are all millionaires? Many have pocketed $4-8 million last year from branding, advertisement, pin-ups, etc. Some ex models have gone on to start businesses in the cosmetic, fashion, and investment industries. So, not degrading at all.
Feb 2, 2015 1:56 PM

Aug 2014
Kurogashi said:
Chierii said:

Did you know, Victoria Secret models are all millionaires? Many have pocketed $4-8 million last year from branding, advertisement, pin-ups, etc. Some ex models have gone on to start businesses in the cosmetic, fashion, and investment industries. So, not degrading at all.

Why are you comparing VS to Lucy? Lol :P
Feb 2, 2015 2:22 PM

Jul 2007
Chierii said:

Oh look. Slutshaming bullshit. TOTALLY what this thread was missing.

Because human body is totally evil and everyone should hide it and they do not they are sluts. Brilliant.

You do know that being a model was one of Lucy's dreams since the start of the manga?
And that underwear models are frequent covergirls on the magazine Fairy Tail comes out in?
Feb 2, 2015 2:59 PM

Apr 2010
Mixed feelings about hit chapter.
1) Natsu's entrance was nice to see, looks like he used his 1 year of training quite well :D

2) So Lucy could have used hear year wisely, looks like she went modeling and took a job as a reporter. Would be nice to see her train, get stronger, not get behind again compared to Natsu & co... HIRO WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS xD She should be more then a fan service character :(

3) A funny (previous) chapter with Natsu and Gildarts goofing around, but no good adventure story ? Not even from Erza ? Would rather see it now instead of 'not' or in a flashback during a good fight in the future xD Or maybe we'll see more of that when the characters return and talk about it ? Could be good :)

Quite curious to see what enemy could pop up and compete with the stronger FT characters.
SD_CVFeb 2, 2015 3:05 PM
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Feb 2, 2015 3:05 PM

Jul 2007
Is it just me or did Natsu seem far more devious and unrestrained before he noticed Lucy and changed his behavior(to the point that Lucy pegged the person in the cloak as havin evil intentions before the reveal)?

And while Lucy appears all smiling during her scenes with other people, I doubt that Lucy having a new job is all that's changed with her too(after all we know that she usually trains at night time, so I doubt she just spent whole year working as reporter and doing nothing else). There's also the fact that she seemed to judge people powerlevels this chapter, including Natsu's, which she was never shown doing before, and make predictions of the guild motivations and winners, which is also new. Then we have the creepy conspiracy stalker wall in her house, which makes me fearful she went slightly crazy.

I guess Mashima is going for the whole "seems same on the outside but when you look closely you see how much they changed as people" with everyone post this timeskip. Which makes me think we are getting a mini arc of Lucy and Natsu tracking down other FT members and in process us finding out how much everyone, including Lucy and Natsu have changed.

SD_CV said:

2) So Lucy could have used hear year wisely, looks like she went modeling and took a job as a reporter. Would be nice to see her train, get stronger, not get behind again compared to Natsu & co... HIRO WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS xD She should be more then a fan service character :(

Except that we do not know that that's ALL that Lucy did since we are seeing it through her eyes and it is not a first time she omits information about herself training (how she learned Urano Metria before GMG). Not to mention that she trains at night(as was shown before) so having a day job at WEEKLY newspaper as an INTERN would not be all she did for a year.
Feb 2, 2015 3:11 PM

Jan 2015
So,this was basically about Lucy. We see what she's been doing for the past year,and guess what we get...

She became a UNDERWEAR MODEL. LIKE FOREAL?!! I couldn't help but feel that after so many hints she had finally made it into the "P" industry...if u know what I mean. But alas,she chose a better job and decided to become a reporter. Thank goodness.

I just think it's so sweet how she's been looking for her lost friends for so long...it's sad if u think about it. The scene where she stood in front of that wall full with news reports really pulled some heart strings. But still though,one thing bothers me. After this whole year,while everyone else was training,she didn't do ANYTHING! So she will still remain the weak,damsel in distress,while everyone else have become OP monsters. Heck,I would feel ashamed if a fourteen year old (Wendy) could K.O. me,in a 1v1

Onto the GCM,seems like after Fairy Tail's disband,none of the other guilds care for it anymore. Now their are just totally unimportant guilds fighting for money.
But hey,I think we all knew who that was who walked into the colosseum uninvited.

NATSU!!! And damn,is he badass or what? He basically has power just radiating off of him! He dosent even have to get close to somebody and they are so hot to the point where their clothes can't even take it.

And he basically melted the whole colosseum like it was candle wax!! It's not like that blast of orange color he used have. NO,this is actually FIRE. It melts like its suppose to!!

Im not really favoring the long hair though. I hope he gets it cut soon. I don't want it to go back to exactly how it was,but just not so wild looking. Heck,at least he could flip his bang back up.
But still though,Im so HYPE for the rest of these chapters! I wanna see what else he can do,I want him and Lucy to hug and kiss and cuddle to make up for the years loss. I really believe Lucy should have realized by now how much she loves him. Cause that smile at the end explained everything. Natsu looked just as happy to see her too.
Can't wait to see how everyone else have progressed also.

Chapter 418
Pros: OP Natsu. New character designs.
Cons: Fanservice Lucy. I mean seriously. We know she has a big butt and big boobs,but do we really have to be reminded of that 2-3 panels a PAGE?

Overall Rating: 8/10. Lucy is what bought it down,the other two tenths.
Feb 2, 2015 3:21 PM

Apr 2010
CookingPriest said:
Except that we do not know that that's ALL that Lucy did since we are seeing it through her eyes and it is not a first time she omits information about herself training (how she learned Urano Metria before GMG). Not to mention that she trains at night(as was shown before) so having a day job at WEEKLY newspaper as an INTERN would not be all she did for a year.

Well I really hope you're right, would like to see her getting into more decent fights.
A bit like Nami in One Piece.

I'd rather never see bullsh*t like this again :s

YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Feb 2, 2015 3:28 PM

Oct 2013
I would like to know if Gray and Juvia have been together all this time.
Feb 2, 2015 3:42 PM

Jul 2007
Behemoth11 said:
I would like to know if Gray and Juvia have been together all this time.

Going by Lucy's stalker map.

- Erza is working in a cake shop(LOL) in some corner-town of the continent
- Gray and Juvia are together.
- Lisanna and Mira are traveling together(?)/have been seen at the same location(!)
- The two who got married and had a child after Tenrou Island are missing.
- Wendy and Carla are somewhere together(might be in lamia scale)

SD_CV said:
CookingPriest said:

Well I really hope you're right, would like to see her getting into more decent fights.
A bit like Nami in One Piece.

I'd rather never see bullsh*t like this again :s

If we go by RAVE storyline, Mashima ALWAYS starts with the female lead being weak or powerless and then ups her powers to crazy levels.

We know from the time before GMG that Lucy trains with Capricorn during night time. So that most likely continued this whole year too.

She also was shown having absolutely no problems judging powerlevels of GMG participants and even Natsu before he even did anything.
Feb 2, 2015 3:54 PM

Oct 2013
Thank you, CookingPriest.

Another idea. As we know Acnologia has extracted the souls of Igneel and so on. So do you think it's possible that those souls may manifest themself again?
Feb 2, 2015 4:00 PM

Jul 2007
Behemoth11 said:
Thank you, CookingPriest.

Another idea. As we know Acnologia has extracted the souls of Igneel and so on. So do you think it's possible that those souls may manifest themself again?

I doubt it.

I think it is no different than how Natsu ate Laxus lightning and now can use it. Dragonslayers have been explained as being capable of eating dragons to gain their powers and Acnologia IS a dragonslayer-turned-dragon.

The only way Acknologia might manifest them is by using their powers, most likely.
Feb 2, 2015 4:19 PM

Jan 2015
EtheriousNatsu8 said:
So,this was basically about Lucy. We see what she's been doing for the past year,and guess what we get...

She became a UNDERWEAR MODEL. LIKE FOREAL?!! I couldn't help but feel that after so many hints she had finally made it into the "P" industry...if u know what I mean. But alas,she chose a better job and decided to become a reporter. Thank goodness.

I just think it's so sweet how she's been looking for her lost friends for so long...it's sad if u think about it. The scene where she stood in front of that wall full with news reports really pulled some heart strings. But still though,one thing bothers me. After this whole year,while everyone else was training,she didn't do ANYTHING! So she will still remain the weak,damsel in distress,while everyone else have become OP monsters. Heck,I would feel ashamed if a fourteen year old (Wendy) could K.O. me,in a 1v1. But maybe she might become someone like Armin. The smart,strategic character that lets the strong do all the dirty work,while she pulls them to victory(highly doubt that though)

Onto the GCM,seems like after Fairy Tail's disband,none of the other guilds care for it anymore. Now their are just totally unimportant guilds fighting for money.
But hey,I think we all knew who that was who walked into the colosseum uninvited.

NATSU!!! And damn,is he badass or what? He basically has power just radiating off of him! He dosent even have to get close to somebody and they are so hot to the point where their clothes can't even take it.

And he basically melted the whole colosseum like it was candle wax!! It's not like that blast of orange color he used have. NO,this is actually FIRE. It melts like its suppose to!!

Im not really favoring the long hair though. I hope he gets it cut soon. I don't want it to go back to exactly how it was,but just not so wild looking. Heck,at least he could flip his bang back up.
But still though,Im so HYPE for the rest of these chapters! I wanna see what else he can do,I want him and Lucy to hug and kiss and cuddle to make up for the years loss. I really believe Lucy should have realized by now how much she loves him. Cause that smile at the end explained everything. Natsu looked just as happy to see her too.
Can't wait to see how everyone else have progressed also.

Chapter 418
Pros: OP Natsu. New character designs.
Cons: Fanservice Lucy. I mean seriously. We know she has a big butt and big boobs,but do we really have to be reminded of that 2-3 panels a PAGE?

Overall Rating: 8/10. Lucy is what bought it down,the other two tenths.
Feb 2, 2015 4:52 PM

Nov 2014
What an extremely predictable chapter but even with how predictable it was it was extremely badass.

as soon as i saw lucy at the grand magic games and them saying how fairy tail didn't show i knew that once a team won the games a FT member would show up most likely natsu because hes all about FT reputation, and would defeat the top guild because he won't let any guild be the number 1 guild other than FT and the reason all those other guilds didn't compete was definitely becasue FT didn't compete.[]

TTst said:
Ok so chapter was good, but the melting crap killed it for me. If the heat is so intense it melts clothes, it should melt human tissue as well. And if it's so intense it melts the freaking stadium, even human bones should melt. This is retarded. This is one of the chapters that again reminded me why I love and HATE Fairy Tail, all at the same time.

everyone has to ruin stories by bringing logic from our world into imaginary worlds.

perhaps natsu has such intense control of his heat he is capable of melting everyones cloths in the stadium along with the stadium but keep it from killing people. Perhaps its more about showing the power of the heat along with the control natsu has over it instead of him just wildly sending out heat everywhere just from the use of a magic.

I think him sending out his heat and melting everything other than the people was his way of showing fairy tails strength to the world despite them not being in the grand magic games and despite them being disabanded. aside from that if natsu just came in there threw a punch or two and its heat melted everyone in the stadium there wouldnt have been much point to coming and proving fairy tails still the strongest guild since everyone who saw this fact would be dead.

if your gonna impart our worlds logic into stories literally called fairy tail should atleast think about why it didnt kill everyone not if it should've.
bromainsFeb 2, 2015 4:57 PM
Feb 2, 2015 4:53 PM

Oct 2013
Natsu looks amazing and also HOT!! XD
Feb 2, 2015 4:59 PM

Mar 2012
Whoa, quite the badass entrance by Natsu after the one year timeskip! O.O I honestly love that Lucy decided to become a journalist not only because she was using it as a means to find more info about other FT members, but because she actually is a writer too. Neat to see that Lucy has gotten better at gauging the power of fighters too.
Feb 2, 2015 5:06 PM
Jul 2010
Mind you, I'm a very casual reader of Fairy Tail..

Anyways, why exactly did they disband?
Feb 2, 2015 5:17 PM
Feb 2015
The amount of fail reading comprehension is quite disturbing on this forum. LUCY IS NOT WORKING AS A F'ING MODEL. THAT PANEL WAS PURELY FOR SARCASMS/FAN SERVICE. This whole chapter was well written because it's a great transition from disbanding the guild after a long arc to a brand new arc where everyone have grown dramatically. This chapter shows Lucy's massive growth over the past year (her maturity, her dream job as a writer, and her wanting to bring back Fairy Tail). Also her ability to calmly assess the tournament fight and predict the victor by measuring their magical power is something new that we have never seen. This is actually quite similar to Mavis analytical skills.

And as said before, if this is indeed going down the Rave Master route then Lucy will be the one who will destroy Zeref in the end.

For some reason I find both to have comparable "traits" I guess... just to name a few:
1. Both are summoners. One summons demons and the other summons celestial spirits (angels). Guess the author didn't want to go down the cliche route.
2. Zeref has the Contradictory Curse that takes away life due to the fear and darkness. Lucy has the One Magic (this will be revealed eventually) that creates life from love and light. Similar to how Ellie has power over Atherius or w/e it was called I can't remember.

But yeah if this is like RAVE then Layla Heartfilia is prolly Lucy with memory loss or something new. And I bet Lucy is the one who created the Celestial Spirit World as she has been the only one shown capable of summoning more than 2 spirits (not including Layla if my theory is correct about Layla being the same person as Lucy). Also she was able to summon 8+ spirits at the same time at one point and unconsciously summon the Spirit King to have Loki unbanished.
izienFeb 2, 2015 5:24 PM
Feb 2, 2015 5:29 PM
Feb 2015
alright one after onther
1. Timeskip: I'm torn...I'm really glad we dont have to wait so long to see them again, but also I didnt even have time to miss them at all
2. Lucy: even though she probably didnt train, she took her dream job
also I'm not sure if the fact that she knew about the guilds strengh at the gmg is a new ability or if she's just seen so much already, if it is an ability well of course she's stronger now
3. Natsu: that little beast XDDDD well that he would come out as friggin op was predictable..but THAT op is really awesome XD I mean gildarts was op the whole time if natsu is like that now, and I'm sure gildarts didnt sleep the whole year, how strong must he be by now o.o scary as hell...also it makes sence that natsu is sooo much stronger than before..he got stronger throughout the story but mostly by fighting not by training, even after the 7 year skip (where he was asleep kinda) he only had 3 days and the release of second origin, now he had a whole year just to get stronger
4. disbanding of ft: makarov said he has to disband the guild !!FOR NOW!! he never said forever

I reaaaally wanna read the next one soo hyped :D
Feb 2, 2015 5:38 PM

Jun 2010
Lol Lucy has the whole String Theory going on in her room.

I can see it already its gonna be Lucy, Happy, and Natsu on a trip in search of all the members.

That's it Hiro, take this shounen back to basics.
Hope this will give me that One Piece/Nanatsu/Rave feeling with the endless journey while searing for key members.

Keeping my fingers crossed for more NaLu shipping without happy interrupting.
TheLastKing360Feb 2, 2015 5:43 PM
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Feb 2, 2015 5:41 PM

Aug 2012
Looks like Lucy got a bit stronger or should I say the ability to sense other mages power levels. Natsu's entrance was BADASS and his new look and power is awesome. Can't wait to see how the other members look and how strong they've gotten over the one year time skip.
Feb 2, 2015 6:15 PM

Dec 2013
Natsu looks so badass, he's definitely an S-Mage.

Can't wait to see everyone back!!

I wonder if Gray and Juvia got a baby within this year?!?!

Who's going to be the master now? Makarov retired right.
Eh
Feb 2, 2015 6:36 PM

Feb 2015
SD_CV said:

I'm pretty sure Lucy did use her year wisely. Being a reporter lets her get insights on things. She used her knowledge to do a certain extent. Sure Fairy Tail is usually rambunctious and about power and strength, but there are others who train there minds. Such as Levy, Lucy, and Hibiki. If they didn't have there knowledge, Hibiki wouldn't have been able to give Lucy Urano Metria. Or Levy to figure out what the celestial globe is or why the celestial spirits were acting the way they were. Or Lucy who wouldn't have been able to use her knowledge to figure out a way to find the other guild members to bring them back together again.

Lucy trained her mind to get knowledge and insights on the whereabouts of her guild mates. Sure we all want to see her get stronger BUT NOT EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING IS MEANT FOR THE ONE PERSON.

Y'all get my feel?
FairySwordFeb 2, 2015 10:28 PM
Feb 2, 2015 8:10 PM
Nov 2014
izien said:
The amount of fail reading comprehension is quite disturbing on this forum. LUCY IS NOT WORKING AS A F'ING MODEL. THAT PANEL WAS PURELY FOR SARCASMS/FAN SERVICE. This whole chapter was well written because it's a great transition from disbanding the guild after a long arc to a brand new arc where everyone have grown dramatically. This chapter shows Lucy's massive growth over the past year (her maturity, her dream job as a writer, and her wanting to bring back Fairy Tail). Also her ability to calmly assess the tournament fight and predict the victor by measuring their magical power is something new that we have never seen. This is actually quite similar to Mavis analytical skills.

And as said before, if this is indeed going down the Rave Master route then Lucy will be the one who will destroy Zeref in the end.

For some reason I find both to have comparable "traits" I guess... just to name a few:
1. Both are summoners. One summons demons and the other summons celestial spirits (angels). Guess the author didn't want to go down the cliche route.
2. Zeref has the Contradictory Curse that takes away life due to the fear and darkness. Lucy has the One Magic (this will be revealed eventually) that creates life from love and light. Similar to how Ellie has power over Atherius or w/e it was called I can't remember.

But yeah if this is like RAVE then Layla Heartfilia is prolly Lucy with memory loss or something new. And I bet Lucy is the one who created the Celestial Spirit World as she has been the only one shown capable of summoning more than 2 spirits (not including Layla if my theory is correct about Layla being the same person as Lucy). Also she was able to summon 8+ spirits at the same time at one point and unconsciously summon the Spirit King to have Loki unbanished.

At least I'm not the only one that drew a Lucy/ Mavis connection. She is accurately judging the power of others, she has been gathering information on the members of FT.. all things necessary for being a tactician.. there is more to Lucy than what is being said at this point in time. I can't wait to see what she has in store because there is no chance that she would just sit around when she knew that Natsu was out training to protect his friends.
Feb 2, 2015 8:15 PM
Feb 2015
sadly lucy is not getting stronger
Feb 2, 2015 8:17 PM

Aug 2013
Can't express my gratitude and exhilaration at seeing Natsu after a one year timeskip.
In the previous arc sure he beat up almost all enemies but only with crazy stunts from nakama power.
Such as rocking smashing or the 5 sec dragon force glitch.. there wasn't a definite power up like the rest.
Whether it was Gray, Gajeel, Lucy or Wendy etc.. theirs were much more developed. Not to mention the love in the air.
I hope Hiro would grace us NaLu or NaLi fans.. Gruvia or Gavi are already set in stone ready for marriage HAHAHAHA.
It's kinda sad for the protagonists to be left neglected. Anyway Natsu sure looks like a monster now woots~
Lucy grew her hair longer and has a one sided ponytail now huh ? Still look just as beautiful.
But I prefer the heart earrings than the stars one now though. Not like that matters much.
I hope we'll see some Natsu x Lucy x Happy adventure just like the good old times. Miss those.
By the way don't you feel Natsu looks way more HOT than Lucy in this chapter ? keke. XD
Feb 2, 2015 8:27 PM

Apr 2008
speedms said:
sadly lucy is not getting stronger

Way to jump to conclusions
Feb 2, 2015 8:36 PM

Apr 2014
I swear the people here have some major reading issues. How can they not notice that even Lucy has improved during the time skip?
Feb 2, 2015 8:54 PM

Dec 2014
Yes! My favourite adventure series is looking like it is going to get so much more adventuresome. I'm really looking forward to this upcoming arc.
Also, badass Lucy on here way to becoming a tactician like Mavis.
[center]
Feb 2, 2015 9:39 PM
Feb 2013
IT SEEMS LIKE ALL THIS RETARDED LUCY- HATER KNOWS NO BOUND HATING HER WITHOUT FINDING THE LOGIC AND ALWAYS JUMP INTO A SEA OF CONCLUSION...........

JUST READ IT MANY TIMES AND TE ME HOW COME LUCY ANALYZED OR SENSE MAGICAL POWER ,SHE'S A WALKING SCOUTER NOW ,IDIOT.....

AND YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING EXCEPT YOU'RE ALWAYS MOCKING LUCY BEING A PORN TOY?.... COME ON........ JUST WATCH THE "FLASHBACKS".................. I KNOW YOU ARE FANBOYS OF NARDO-SHIT.....

P.S
# LOVE LUCY AND NATSU DESIGN...... ...... ESPECIALLY NATSU'S.............SUCH A WILD BEAST...........
Feb 2, 2015 9:42 PM

Aug 2012
Ramkec said:
Shame he skipped the trainings of them, would have been nice if we got to follow each important member of FT for a chapter or two.

But another year passed by, how old are they now cuh? I remember Erza being 19 on the start, then first 7 years time skip, and now this.

This bitch almost 30.
They didn't age, they were frozen in time. Did you not watch the episode/read the chapter when they arrive back and the Fairy Tail members who were at the guild were surprised they were so young looking when they came back.
Feb 2, 2015 10:09 PM

May 2012
NAAAAALLLLUUUUUU!!! love Natsu's new look.. He can melt even rocks now..
Kinda depressed at early chapters, till that last pages.. wonder how Erza,Gray,Wendy looks..

Feb 2, 2015 10:30 PM

Sep 2007
aos10 said:
COOL , COOL , COOOOOOL

lucy is slutty as always , she could easily go out and do some missions instead of being a model

i wonder if happy manged to get his own "power up" form

With what guild?
Feb 2, 2015 10:37 PM

Apr 2013
I really like Natsu's new appearance
Feb 2, 2015 10:39 PM

Feb 2015
ahxiian said:

I hope we'll see some Natsu x Lucy x Happy adventure just like the good old times. Miss those.

OH MY GILDARTS! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

LIKE I wanna see those missions like Everlue Mansion or Galuna Island! I miss the the Team of the 5 mages with Gray, Happy, Erza, Natsu, and Lucy. BUT i really miss the original 3.

Sigh. I wish we would get more than a one-shot but less than a full story arc.

I just hope there would be some kind of in between action before moving on, but seeing how things are moving that not likely to happen unless in an OVA or something.
Feb 2, 2015 10:39 PM

Jun 2012
welp another time skip... lets see whats gonna happen ^^ :OO<333
Feb 2, 2015 10:48 PM
Jan 2014
if Gildarts will appear again.. it means fairy tail guild is back.. He is the only one that know lumen histoire next to makarov.
Feb 2, 2015 11:34 PM

Sep 2011
That entrance was pretty damn badass. Natsu looks way cooler than before tbh.
Feb 3, 2015 1:57 AM

May 2012
Ohh nice. I hope FT keeps the momentum going. It's been pretty great lately

Feb 3, 2015 5:11 AM

Nov 2013
Fan service ... fan service ... Natsu being op ... fan service ... ok

Back to One Punch Man ! Hurrey !
Feb 3, 2015 5:32 AM

Mar 2008
Damn the new lucy is hot
Feb 3, 2015 9:31 AM
Nov 2007
let him wear that hoodie please it's fkn awesome
Feb 3, 2015 11:58 AM

Jun 2013
Lucy had it tough, and yet she still remained positive.... amazing. Also it seems she can sense magic power now, so she definitely trained during this 1 year.
Feb 3, 2015 12:19 PM

Jan 2015
Natsu looks like a homeless..... <('O'<)

He burns a stadium and gets everyone KO: still Fairy Tail's style. Can't wait to see the others u.u
Feb 3, 2015 12:23 PM

Jul 2014
This was 90% boobs. Literally. Hiro should've made some more chapters of Natsu training with Gildarts instead of just skipping ahead. He's only doing this because Natsu can get a power up conveniently without a proper explanation of how he gained it, and Lucy's a whore now? Wtf. The way Hiro treats FT's women is disgusting. 3/10.
Feb 3, 2015 12:25 PM

Apr 2008
Shadow-Senpai said:
This was 90% boobs. Literally. Hiro should've made some more chapters of Natsu training with Gildarts instead of just skipping ahead. He's only doing this because Natsu can get a power up conveniently without a proper explanation of how he gained it, and Lucy's a whore now? Wtf. The way Hiro treats FT's women is disgusting. 3/10.

Do you have some kind of reading deficiency?
Feb 3, 2015 12:28 PM

Jul 2007
Shadow-Senpai said:

Lucy is the main protagonist so we are seeing stuff through her eyes. It would not make sense to show what Natsu is doing since this is NOT an ensemble story. Its the story Lucy is writing, so she would not know how Natsu trained.

Yeah, because being a model(something that Lucy wanted to be already ever since the start of the story) is same as being a whore. Nice misogyny, there, bro.

Also I find it hilarious that someone with one piece(very well known for misogyny in the story) avatar is commenting on "disgusting treatment of women".
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.