3It was OK
2.5%
2Disliked it
3.7%
1Hated it
2.5%
Average 4.6
162 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2015 4:13 AM

Apr 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
THIS CHAPTER! OMFG THAT ENTRANCE!
Feb 2, 2015 4:17 AM

Jan 2014
natsu's new look!!! he seems a bit overpowered...
Feb 2, 2015 4:17 AM

Apr 2008
HE MELTED THE ENTIRE FUCKIN STADIUM! OMG
Feb 2, 2015 4:22 AM

Aug 2009
That's why I love FT. If Natsu is so OP, I want to see the rest of FT memebers :)
Feb 2, 2015 4:23 AM
Oct 2013
I love his new looks
Feb 2, 2015 4:23 AM

Jul 2014
Omg dat hair asdfghjkl I need next chapter
Feb 2, 2015 4:24 AM

Jun 2013
Man that was so cool
Feb 2, 2015 4:25 AM

Dec 2013
Melting clothes? Really? *sigh whatever....

Natsu's entrance was pretty cool. He really needs a hair cut 0_o

I wonder what all the other guilds have been doing instead of the grand magic games.
Feb 2, 2015 4:25 AM

Apr 2008
Shaddy said:
That's why I love FT. If Natsu is so OP, I want to see the rest of FT memebers :)

Well thing is Natsu has been missin explicitly in order to get strong. So at most I am expecting Laxus and maybe Gray to be stronger. Everyone else is iffy. That being said melting an entire fuckin stadium along with the people's clothes is gonna be pretty damn hard to top
Feb 2, 2015 4:28 AM

Sep 2014
that badass entrance.......lol he melts the entire fucking stadium and the people clothes too..........that new look ..i love his hair he seems so wild i like it......hope he does not cut his hair!!!!!!!
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Feb 2, 2015 4:30 AM

Apr 2008
kaneki-ken1 said:
that badass entrance.......lol he melts the entire fucking stadium and the people clothes too..........that new look ..i love his hair he seems so wild i like it......hope he does not cut his hair!!!!!!!

Fully agreed. Hope he keeps it
Feb 2, 2015 4:36 AM
Feb 2015
Shaddy said:

Yeah i really want to see how freaking strong Erza, Gray, Laxus,... are now!
Feb 2, 2015 4:41 AM

Apr 2008
Seeing this chapter animated with everyone's voice and music. Oh god it's going to be so GOOD when the anime gets to it!
Feb 2, 2015 4:46 AM

Jun 2013
Really liked how.lucy was gathering. Information on everyone
Feb 2, 2015 4:50 AM

Sep 2014
metsujin said:
Really liked how.lucy was gathering. Information on everyone

she was on some sherlock holmes shit lol !!
Feb 2, 2015 4:51 AM
Feb 2015
Loved it.^^ Somehow Natsu's coat reminds me of Zeref's clothes..but certainly it's just coincidence.
Feb 2, 2015 4:54 AM

Apr 2008
hoshi212 said:
Loved it.^^ Somehow Natsu's coat reminds me of Zeref's clothes..but certainly it's just coincidence.

His outfit is a mix of Gildarts, Mystogan and Zeref
Feb 2, 2015 4:54 AM

Oct 2013
So will FT be back soon?
Feb 2, 2015 5:02 AM

Dec 2013
Well that was a rather speedy time skip. Hurray for Lucy seeing Natsu again!
mods are cucks
Feb 2, 2015 5:02 AM

Dec 2012
Lucy became a reporter to find the Fairy Tail members again. And of course there are fanservice with Lucy as usual. Lol at Natsu melt the Grand Magic Games.
Edit: I forgot to mention the new looks for Natsu and Lucy. Lucy has longer hair now she doesn't look like Ellie anymore from Rave Master. And Natsu looks better with longer hair and more epic too
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Feb 2, 2015 5:06 AM

Oct 2013
Do you think there is a great reunion of all FT members next time?
Feb 2, 2015 5:10 AM

Apr 2008
Behemoth11 said:

Don't think it will be next chapter. As Lucy demonstrated they are all scattered across Fiore atm.
Feb 2, 2015 5:11 AM

Feb 2013
That was a quick time-skip. Hopefully this will result in a much needed change of pace.
Feb 2, 2015 5:11 AM
Jul 2012
I just want to see if Lucy,Gajeel,Gray,Erza,and Wendy got stronger.

Also wondering why the other guilds didn't show up to participate.
Feb 2, 2015 5:16 AM

Aug 2010
Quite the BA entrance there XD Plz keep the hair Mashima!!!

The way Natsu melted everything was DAMN! I wonder what new abilities and who trained him during this past year?

All Dat Lucy fanservice tho :3 She even worked as a model for a bit. Too bad she didn't use this year to train at all though :/

Her face in this page shows quite some complex emotions She looks really cute in the upper panel <3
Feb 2, 2015 5:21 AM

Aug 2013
This chapter was great. Everyone went their way and that's cool. As I said before, it was a chance for Mashima to explore characters individually. If you called Lucy working as a reporter/editor congratualations. I hope this arc will be about Lucy and Natsu travelling the world trying to gather everyone back. If you look closelly, Gray was near Juvia, and looks like Levy wasn't with with Gajeel... Is she with Raijin Shun? Lucy put them together for some reason. Also the Strauss siblings are not together nor is Elfman with Evergreen. And no sign of Makarov on the board, at least to me.

So none of the main guilds are participating in the GMG huh? Saberthoot has a reason, they're no longer interested in showing their power to everyone like how Jienma wanted, and I guess Lamia Scale didn't feel the need to enter as their main rivals Saberthoot and FT woudn't be there either. Or Mashima just didn't want to introduce their changes early.

Natsu is the challenger? I sort of thought so when i saw the GMG happening, he looks damn cool but it seems he got even more OP, like Gildarts OP. Burning everything like that, maybe Mashima exagerated a bit. Let's see what how he does against the first pos timeskip boss.

All in all that was a great way to return, hope Mashima takes some time working around the disbanded guild issue instead of rushing the plot. "The flames's mensage", that sort of fit my the put the guild together theory. Anyway 5/5 can't wait for the next chapter.
Feb 2, 2015 5:28 AM

Feb 2015
Super hyped to see how the manga will take root from here.
Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace. - Nagato, 17 Nov 2012
Feb 2, 2015 5:30 AM
Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Seeing this chapter animated with everyone's voice and music. Oh god it's going to be so GOOD when the anime gets to it!
I like the way u think! "thumbs up"
Feb 2, 2015 5:33 AM
Jan 2014
Natsu looks dumb,but he is pretty smart,actually. I imagine he went wild on the stadium on purpose in order to catch the attention of his friends. That is his message.

After all,instead of going after them individually like Lucy was,it's faster to get them to come to you.

I still think it will take a while for they to go back. But,I wonder if Makorov would be willing to open the guild again when that happens. I think that he will leave to his children the decision.

Well,I imagine he will pass the torch to Laxus,or something. If not,Makarov will be the seventh master...after being the third and the sixth.

Natsu can melt a stadium made of rock...that's impressive.Plus,he also melted the clothes of everyone in there.
Feb 2, 2015 5:37 AM
Jan 2011
To be perfectly honest, the return of Natsu would have had much bigger impact if Mashima waited a bit longer. We didn't even really have any time to miss him.
Feb 2, 2015 5:40 AM
Dec 2010
COOL , COOL , COOOOOOL

lucy is slutty as always , she could easily go out and do some missions instead of being a model

i wonder if happy manged to get his own "power up" form
Feb 2, 2015 5:41 AM

Dec 2013
Great chapter as Natsu reunites with Lucy! :D
Natsu showing the newly crowned best guild in Fiore who's boss!
My guess is that after this Natsu will once again travel with Lucy to look for their guild mates (and have some romantic moments too HOPEFULLY) :D
Feb 2, 2015 5:43 AM
Dec 2014
That was a great timeskip it was nice cant wait to see the others though Natsu is super OP now this is the Natsu we can see facing Acnologia and Zeref
Feb 2, 2015 5:49 AM

Oct 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Don't think it will be next chapter. As Lucy demonstrated they are all scattered across Fiore atm.

So was Natsu.
Feb 2, 2015 5:51 AM

Feb 2013
I seriously need a t-t-t-t-t-time machine !!!!
GEE HEE !
Feb 2, 2015 5:52 AM

Jan 2015
Nice chapter. Lucy's been looking for everyone and that huge chart she made looks pretty neat.
Till now I always thought that Natsu looked a bit childish but now I think he looks AWESOME! Please keep the hair, Natsu. Please keep the hair.
Lucy's face in the last panel is great. Quite a complex, mature and bittersweet expression.

HominiLupus said:
I hope this arc will be about Lucy and Natsu travelling the world trying to gather everyone back.

That would be pretty interesting.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Feb 2, 2015 5:55 AM
Dec 2010
waiting for this to happen

Feb 2, 2015 5:59 AM

Apr 2008
aos10 said:
COOL , COOL , COOOOOOL

lucy is slutty as always , she could easily go out and do some missions instead of being a model

i wonder if happy manged to get his own "power up" form

SLutty. Sure that's why she asked Jason to give her a proper job. Also you need to be part of a fuckin guild to get missions >_>
Feb 2, 2015 6:03 AM

Jan 2008
Ok so chapter was good, but the melting crap killed it for me. If the heat is so intense it melts clothes, it should melt human tissue as well. And if it's so intense it melts the freaking stadium, even human bones should melt. This is retarded. This is one of the chapters that again reminded me why I love and HATE Fairy Tail, all at the same time.
Feb 2, 2015 6:06 AM
Sep 2012
So Fairy Tail is back in top form, doing what we come to expect. The Lucy fan service, the Natsu stomping people, is what expect.

The color pages was nice, but felt kind of wasted, so Lucy became a model which was one of her dreams in the beginning of the series, and than she talked her way into become a reporter, because she needs to make a living and try to keep taps of the others, but if she is an intern how can she pay the rent? I guess she is a paid intern.

We see a big clip board of all the articles on the Fairy Tail members, some things I noticed, looks like Droy won an eating contest, Erza had an incident that involved cake, and Lisanna actually did something.

So we are at the Grand Magic Games, about one year since the GMG arcs, that means Frosh due to die soon, and all of the other top guilds didn't show up in the GMG, I guess it is a sign of respect, I guess the way they think Fairy Tail is the champion, if they are not there it doesn't mater. Though if he is smart, Rogue should be locked Frost up in a bunker.

The leader of the new champion guild, doesn't his hair style look familiar looks like something from Dragon Ball or Naruto.

A mysterious figure shows up to challenge and I called it the title of the chapter referred to Natsu challenge a world champion, didn't expect the champion just to be in name only, like Mr. Satin, I knew that guy was Natsu from the start, though when Lucy told everyone to get anyway, I did think for a moment it was Zeref, but as soon as Lucy's clothes were burned off, we all knew who it was. Natsu beats the creap out of everyone.

And we have the reunion of the founding members of Team Natsu, not very romantic, but I will take it. Heck even Happy's back.

This was a great little re introductory chapter, I guess the next chapter is about the proclamation of Fairy Tail's return. What the hell, 10 / 10.
Feb 2, 2015 6:23 AM

Sep 2014
TTst said:
Ok so chapter was good, but the melting crap killed it for me. If the heat is so intense it melts clothes, it should melt human tissue as well. And if it's so intense it melts the freaking stadium, even human bones should melt. This is retarded. This is one of the chapters that again reminded me why I love and HATE Fairy Tail, all at the same time.

its a manga man why are you trying to bring logic and science in a magic manga?
Feb 2, 2015 6:40 AM

Jul 2007
Yep, so just as I guessed, Lucy's been tracking other FT members because that's pretty much the only home and purpose she had in her life.

Also yeah, everyone will be freaking overpowered after this timeskip if Natsu is any indication. Most likely Lucy and him will now go on a journey to locate other members and try to convince them to join back.
Feb 2, 2015 6:44 AM

Jul 2013
Uhhh.. so Natsu learned Lava Release while he was away for one year, did he go and train under Mizukage? can that shit even be taught?

I'd have expected Natsu to at least mature a little bit but nope, still the same rowdy childish shallow character who beat up everyone for no reason.

It's also just a matter of time before Lucy starts showing crazy power up despite spending the year as a gravure model and editor-in-training -__-

Of all the things she could've been doing.... *sigh*

What now? are they going to do "a Meliodas & Elizabeth" by searching for the former Sins... I mean guild members?
Feb 2, 2015 6:49 AM

Jun 2014
Personally I hope Natsu is stronger than Laxus and Erza. Not so much Gray because I'm sure Gray and Natsu are going to have a battle eventually and Gray should be pretty strong since he probably mastered his new devil slaying magic over the TS. But considering Gildarts was stronger than Laxus and Erza and he trained Natsu then they shouldn't be stronger than Natsu
Feb 2, 2015 6:52 AM

Jul 2014
Too bad ... I want to look Natsu's new appearance at the end where's everyone is in gathering.
Feb 2, 2015 6:57 AM

Jul 2007
Anyone else interested and curious at fact that Lucy first pegged the power of the person appearing in stadium as evil?

MoeGod said:
Uhhh.. so Natsu learned Lava Release while he was away for one year, did he go and train under Mizukage? can that shit even be taught?

I'd have expected Natsu to at least mature a little bit but nope, still the same rowdy childish shallow character who beat up everyone for no reason.

It's also just a matter of time before Lucy starts showing crazy power up despite spending the year as a gravure model and editor-in-training -__-

Of all the things she could've been doing.... *sigh*

What now? are they going to do "a Meliodas & Elizabeth" by searching for the former Sins... I mean guild members?

Best way to showcase you know nothing is to claim something has ripped off some very recent fads like nardo and seven sins.because they are OBVIOUSLY very original, totally no one else did those plotlines before

We do not know WHAT Lucy did for most of the year, apart from her work(which I doubt has even been most of the year). It would be ridiculous to NOT assume she did not get stronger too. Since she is the main character, we won't know how much till it matters.

And oh look more 'lololnatsudoesnotchange" bullshit proving a person has an attention span of a fly.
AhenshihaelFeb 2, 2015 7:04 AM
Feb 2, 2015 7:06 AM

Mar 2009
What a stupid chapter and development. Lucy doing nothing for the past year when most of the members were training. Next big fight She will either use asspull power up, break another key or be helped by Natsu.

Natsu power up is retarded. Melting cloths and stone without hurting anyone. No magic shields around stadium to reduce damage. Maybe Natsu flames work like Fairy Law or just another asspull. For what he did Magic Council should jail him.

For a second there I had hopes for Lucy to rebuild the guild being guided my Mavis and become new FT Leader. What a letdown.
Feb 2, 2015 7:09 AM

Jul 2007
SleepnDreamn said:
What a stupid chapter and development. Lucy doing nothing for the past year when most of the members were training. Next big fight She will either use asspull power up, break another key or be helped by Natsu.

Natsu power up is retarded. Melting cloths and stone without hurting anyone. No magic shields around stadium to reduce damage. Maybe Natsu flames work like Fairy Law or just another asspull. For what he did Magic Council should jail him.

For a second there I had hopes for Lucy to rebuild the guild being guided my Mavis and become new FT Leader. What a letdown.

Lots of assumptions in this post, considering we know absolutely nothing about Lucy this past year beyond her job.

With Natsu the training is emphasized because that was his main motivation and because he felt weak. With others it is pretty much a 100% assumption that they got stronger or trained. It is just not as emphasized by story that they did because every ft member had different motivations going into timeskip.

Lucy was desperate about being left alone so it is only normal that the first thing we see about her is that she kept tabs on FT members and is trying to collect them back. However it would be really stupid to believe that its all she did. Its not like its the first time Lucy got stronger via practicing offscreen.
AhenshihaelFeb 2, 2015 7:13 AM
Feb 2, 2015 7:15 AM

Feb 2014
Pretty good chapter. Wonder who trained Natsu
Feb 2, 2015 7:18 AM
Feb 2015
That was so damb awesome. I just had to sign in to this site just to say ' its awesome !!! ' . Natsu melts the whole place. Natsu and Lucy Go
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.