Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 29, 2014 8:53 PM
Oct 2014
I-I'll join! I'm in it to win it! Please accept me! ^^
Nov 29, 2014 9:01 PM

Dec 2012
Good luck to those who apply! Break a leg.
RothNov 29, 2014 9:06 PM
Nov 30, 2014 5:10 AM
Nov 2014
Wow, I've never known a forum to request specified moderators. That's interesting. Good luck to everyone who applies.
見 ぬ が 花
Reality can't compete with imagination.
秋茄子は嫁に食わすな。
Don't let yourself be taken advantage of.

This isn't divine judgement, it's the work of a childish killer playing at divine retribution. That's all.

Nov 30, 2014 6:34 AM

Mar 2011
Luna_ said:
@j0x: This system actually already exists. Every user can submit a news story here. The news moderators are reviewing these news submissions and then approving or denying them. You can find this "submit news" link
- in the news board instead of the "create new topic" link
- in the news overview (Industry --> News) at the top of the page
- in the news discussion rules

Hopefully some people that didn't know about this get now motivated to help the news team by submitting more news :)

Also, good luck to everyone who is applying to the news moderator position!

Thanks for the reminder and the spirited debate!
*will have had been motivated*
Nov 30, 2014 10:53 AM

May 2013
Kineta said:
Anyone who cannot follow these simple instructions will owe Kineta a kitty gif.

Kitty gif?? Where?
Nov 30, 2014 4:04 PM
Jun 2013
I understand all the rules and I was in past a moderator and I'm owner of one small forum :)
Dec 2, 2014 9:16 AM

Sep 2014
Wow I'm just the right age 17 I love posting news and I have everyday free but I can't read Japanese and just suck at doing all the stuff that is needed here well either way goodluck to the people who are applying.
Dec 2, 2014 3:33 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Carefree859 said:
Wow I'm just the right age 17 I love posting news and I have everyday free but I can't read Japanese and just suck at doing all the stuff that is needed here well either way goodluck to the people who are applying.
Kineta said:
just to note: You don't have to be able to read Japanese to apply. Just in case anyone else had the same impression.

Don't let something like some japanese stop you

plus google sometimes let's you translate pages anyway
Dec 2, 2014 6:19 PM

Nov 2013
JOAOAA said:
Carefree859 said:
Kineta said:
just to note: You don't have to be able to read Japanese to apply. Just in case anyone else had the same impression.

Don't let something like some japanese stop you

plus google sometimes let's you translate pages anyway

Well, if he already does not have the intention to go for it, and think he sucks at it, I don't really see why he would try to go for it.

Indeed, good luck to everyone who wish to apply. My knowledge of anime related news and websites is somewhat limited, though I assume I could take the time to look into that. I assume I could be good at proofreading and validating posts, but this is the extent of my current skills.
Dec 2, 2014 7:29 PM

Jul 2014
Sent in my application.

Stopped by to thank anyone who may read it and also to offer kudos to the current news team for grinding away despite being short-staffed. I know how that goes. Here's hoping I'm chosen to help lend a hand!

Good luck to all the fellow candidates. :)

[b]“To be honest, as this world goes, is to be one man picked out of ten thousand.” - Hamlet [/b]
Dec 5, 2014 9:47 PM
Jun 2014
if gonna like to saying good grammar..?
Roseanne Maceda
Dec 9, 2014 1:12 AM

Nov 2014
Sent my Application!
Just realized; IM LATE!!!!! DAMN

I ♥Sig by me I ♥ Vist my page :) I
Dec 9, 2014 11:42 AM
Aug 2013
When's the announcement for the new staff excited :)
Dec 9, 2014 6:30 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
I've been busy in Santa's Workshop, so this message is a little late, but...

Applications are Closed.

Everyone who sent me an application should have received a PM in response. If you did not receive a reply from me, please PM immediately.

Applicants who successfully pass the first round will undergo a second testing round, so non-applicants can expect the announcement in a few weeks time (considering holidays as well).

Also, a big thank you for all the kitty gifs :) It really brightened my day to see them posted here and they will wind up on my profile soon~
Dec 10, 2014 12:03 PM
Aug 2013
Does the PM say "Thanks for your application"?
Or was there a new PM?
Dec 10, 2014 12:58 PM

Mar 2013
pokeguy123 said:
Or was there a new PM?

The PM was supposed to stand as a confirmation of receiving the application, nothing more. Therefore, yeah, a message containing "Thanks for your application" sounds like the intended thing.
Dec 10, 2014 11:24 PM
Aug 2013
Subpyro said:
pokeguy123 said:
Or was there a new PM?

The PM was supposed to stand as a confirmation of receiving the application, nothing more. Therefore, yeah, a message containing "Thanks for your application" sounds like the intended thing.

Ok Thanks
Dec 11, 2014 9:23 AM

Jul 2014
Kineta said:
I've been busy in Santa's Workshop, so this message is a little late, but...

Applications are Closed.

Everyone who sent me an application should have received a PM in response. If you did not receive a reply from me, please PM immediately.

Applicants who successfully pass the first round will undergo a second testing round, so non-applicants can expect the announcement in a few weeks time (considering holidays as well).

Also, a big thank you for all the kitty gifs :) It really brightened my day to see them posted here and they will wind up on my profile soon~

Just curious, but what's the time window then for people knowing whether or not they've made it to the second round?

[b]“To be honest, as this world goes, is to be one man picked out of ten thousand.” - Hamlet [/b]
Dec 18, 2014 9:40 PM

Mar 2011
Ollin_Soriyu said:
Sent my Application!
Just realized; IM LATE!!!!! DAMN

D=
Dec 18, 2014 9:47 PM

Mar 2012
I sent in my application to become a kitty gif.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

211 by niladribarua »»
29 minutes ago

» Moderators Wanted! Accepting applications for all positions

Kineta - 11 hours ago

0 by Kineta »»
11 hours ago

» Try MAL's New Mobile Site! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 15, 2015

423 by RED-clover12 »»
Apr 24, 10:19 AM

» Planned 5hr Maintenance, Thursday April 25 @ 1am-6am PT

Kineta - Apr 22

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 22, 8:10 PM

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Lancelot73 »»
Apr 21, 4:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.