Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (79) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »
Jan 24, 2015 1:16 AM

Apr 2014
gabyta07 said:
Z4k said:

As long as suzuya is near I doubt he'll get hurt that badly.

Dont you thing, he will be too shocked from meeting madam to help Mutsuki.
I dont think psychological speaking it will be so good for him
Unless Sasaki disobey orders and rescues them.

Oh yeah Sasaki will definitely disobey orders. I mean he did that even in the early chapters by taking information from other squads, which is against the rules it seems, to protect his own squad.
Jan 24, 2015 1:29 AM

Oct 2014
Oh my Sazaki's way of thinking just now was so close to Kaneki's

I need to eat so I am not eaten

I need to take, so they don't take from me.

Maybe this is the way the merging will happen, he has to accept himself in order to recuperate the memories...maybe

And it seems Suzuya is going back for revenge...although I still worry of the psychological shock he may suffer.

I do not like this Mutsuri, he is the kind of guy of why I hate some sides of the CCG.
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Jan 24, 2015 2:01 AM

Apr 2014
Whoa Sasaki's way of thinking..very similar.
Urie's back with his power up.

Jan 24, 2015 2:06 AM

Nov 2014
simonprasad said:
Instead about arguing about why the chapter is late, just be happy that you are even getting the chapter in the first place. If it's too much of a pain for you, then fucking learn Japanese and read it raw instead of depending on some one else. Noobs these days!

Btw, are we getting the spoilers today or tomorrow (Saturday)?

This is what I was saying...

Anyways, really interesting chapter. I agree with Gabyta about saying he has to take in order to not get people taken away from him. Matsuri comes across like a major douchebag.

Looks like things will start to go down soon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2015 2:48 AM
Oct 2012
good chapter, full of information, I like most of chapters that focus on only one point than chapters that focus on many different areas.

"""""Oh my Sazaki's way of thinking just now was so close to Kaneki's

I need to eat so I am not eaten

I need to take, so they don't take from me."""""""""

I know right? and this thought process is similar to the Shironeki instead of kuroneki. (If I read correctly)
Jan 24, 2015 3:05 AM

Aug 2010
Was that the full chap or were there some missing pages? Either way, nice chap. Finally some exposition on the past and Suzuya is ready to kick someones ass so hard :3

Haise's monologue at the end totally shows he's gonna disobey the hell out of the orders :P
Jan 24, 2015 3:07 AM

Oct 2014
Barion-Zara said:
Was that the full chap or were there some missing pages? Either way, nice chap. Finally some exposition on the past and Suzuya is ready to kick someones ass so hard :3

Haise's monologue at the end totally shows he's gonna disobey the hell out of the orders :P

In spoilers they usually post the most important pages not all of them.

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Jan 24, 2015 3:10 AM

Oct 2013
Z4k said:
The washuu family knew how to defeat ghouls even at the times of samurai? Are they even human?
Ugh...that doesn't sound nice. Ishida-sensei, please no "the-ultimate-weapon-to-exterminate-the-ghoul" type shit.

Also,
gabyta07 said:
I do not like this Mutsuri, he is the kind of guy of why I hate some sides of the CCG.

THIS.
Jan 24, 2015 3:52 AM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
gabyta07 said:
So from this chapter I still believe Mutsuki will die, or result really badly hurt.

As long as suzuya is near I doubt he'll get hurt that badly.

Edit:Here's the translation
http://kyoujikuzunoha.tumblr.com/post/108991473598

The washuu family knew how to defeat ghouls even at the times of samurai? Are they even human?

A yaoi idea: Two samurai lovers saw how their families were masacred by the great Oda.
One realized that to not be taken he needed to take...so he started to cannibilize...and became a ghoul
While the other, resign himself and began working for Oda and as he was the only who knew his lover's secret he was the only one who could give him death.
They confronted each other over and over again...leaving a heritage of confrontation...of war
Never able to be together anymore the tragedy started.
LOL

Apart from that, we already kind of knew the ghouls dated that far back....Ishida-sensei mentioned it in the one-shot.
Anyway, this should quiet up the theories that V created the ghouls.
gabyta07Jan 24, 2015 3:56 AM

Jan 24, 2015 5:51 AM

Oct 2013
Wait a minute,hes gonna uncover how ghouls originated since now we're suddenly samurai era and shit?

Giff ghouls origin pls.

Every epic manga needs the story of how it all started.

I was hoping for this.
Jan 24, 2015 5:56 AM

Aug 2010
gabyta07 said:
Barion-Zara said:

In spoilers they usually post the most important pages not all of them.

Yeah I know but they said more pics than usual this time so I just thought so ^^;

FrozenRemains said:
Wait a minute,hes gonna uncover how ghouls originated since now we're suddenly samurai era and shit?

Giff ghouls origin pls.

Every epic manga needs the story of how it all started.

I was hoping for this.

Well we at least know there is someone who knows about the Ghoul's past now :3 That's good enough for me. I was thinking maybe it's just a mystery now.
Jan 24, 2015 6:32 AM

Jul 2013
Washu pisses me off...But I don't think Mutsuki will get killed off this early on. And Juuzo seems to know who or what he might meet if he goes there so counting on him to not let the worse happen.

Urie's back soon, interested to see how the power up affects him.

Also your Kaneki is showing Haise..
Jan 24, 2015 8:16 AM

Oct 2014
Do we get to see blood frenzy white princess suzuya soon!?

Haisaneki things are startin to get murky out here for ya boy.

Washuu is the exact opposite of Haisaneki their suits are yin and yang. Even their mentalities are opposite. Washuu is very confrontational while Haisaneki is very amicable ...things are starting to get muddy (^__________^)

our lil chum is about to be thrown back into the fire
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Jan 24, 2015 8:47 AM
Oct 2012
Nuvi said:
Z4k said:
Ugh...that doesn't sound nice. Ishida-sensei, please no "the-ultimate-weapon-to-exterminate-the-ghoul" type shit.

Also,
gabyta07 said:

THIS.

they should be experts in attacking the eyes, it's the only weak point of ghouls known so far.
AcernosJan 24, 2015 8:53 AM
Jan 24, 2015 8:56 AM
Apr 2014
Nuvi said:
Z4k said:

Also,
gabyta07 said:

THIS.

Well Washuu's way of thinking is what gets him results, and has been said in the chapter.

Damn now that I think about it this could be good for the clowns. Just imagine if something happens to Mutsuki.
Jan 24, 2015 9:07 AM

Oct 2014
Wonder if Shirazu's joke about Urie having his twisted personality fixed has a deeper meaning behind it. I don't expect Urie to deal with his frame removal that well.
Jan 24, 2015 9:09 AM

Oct 2014
AquaWateria said:
Nuvi said:

Also,

THIS.

Well Washuu's way of thinking is what gets him results, and has been said in the chapter.

Damn now that I think about it this could be good for the clowns. Just imagine if something happens to Mutsuki.

it would mean he failed protecting again, it would mean that his Haise personality is a mistake, and that he needs to eat again.
Maybe that is what Mutsuri wants, i dont think he would agree too much in having a ghoul among their ranks...destroying his squad would be the shortest way...and maybe Suzuya knows it

Jan 24, 2015 9:16 AM

Apr 2014
gabyta07 said:
AquaWateria said:

it would mean he failed protecting again, it would mean that his Haise personality is a mistake, and that he needs to eat again.
Maybe that is what Mutsuri wants, i dont think he would agree too much in having a ghoul among their ranks...destroying his squad would be the shortest way...and maybe Suzuya knows it

No Sasaki pretty much stated it that Mutsuri likes to use his men during missions to achieve victory so I think he doesn't mind Mutsuki dying if he gets what he wants. Kind of makes Mutsuri a utilitarian.
Jan 24, 2015 9:18 AM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
gabyta07 said:

No Sasaki pretty much stated it that Mutsuri likes to use his men during missions to achieve victory so I think he doesn't mind Mutsuki dying if he gets what he wants. Kind of makes Mutsuri a utilitarian.

Yep, I know this, this means his goal its not save humanity...but kill ghouls.
So having a ghoul in his mist, shouldn't go well with him. That's what I am trying to say.

Jan 24, 2015 10:34 AM
Jan 24, 2015 11:00 AM

Apr 2014
Well what do you know? Mutsuri is Yoshitoki's son.
Jan 24, 2015 11:07 AM

Aug 2010
So only one page of Eto D:
Hope nxt chap Has more!
Jan 24, 2015 11:11 AM

Nov 2014

So this auction is a really huge operation. I wonder if it's already starting next chapter, and if so, we're in for some good stuff next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2015 11:16 AM

Sep 2014
Kvothe51 said:

So this auction is a really huge operation. I wonder if it's already starting next chapter, and if so, we're in for some good stuff next week.

Yeah I feel like something big is gonna happen at the auction. Is someone going to die? Will Kaneki be coming out again? And Aogiri is clearly up to something. Only a matter of time before we see Eto and Amon in action I think.
Jan 24, 2015 11:29 AM

Oct 2014
And since is a big operation, then Kaneki and Suzuya have to explode in some sort of way...I mean there can't be war without them.
I hope Tsukiyama is there to watch the fireworks, although I don't think he will :(
This is going to be a clown super party.
Let's see how Haise win this one. Bc I don't think the Clowns are going to be his only problem, Hirako will be there so if he blows off he will try to kill him or restrain him, then we have Aogiri, I think for how everything is developing that they are going to be there, how can they not be?
So it will be like starting all over again. The tragedy still continues.

Jan 24, 2015 12:17 PM

Nov 2014
Imperialscans already have the raws this time so we might even see it as soon as tomorrow / monday.
Jan 24, 2015 12:45 PM
Oct 2012
Kvothe51 said:
Imperialscans already have the raws this time so we might even see it as soon as tomorrow / monday.

raw link?
Jan 24, 2015 12:53 PM

Sep 2014
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Zwq2_njezILPbhozSwR-Fq-c1iXeRckRj9H3MyBrVw/pubhtml

Yep looks like translation is underway. Fingers crossed but we might be back on a consistent weekly release :) My guess would be Wednesday
Jan 24, 2015 1:02 PM

Nov 2014
CNTRI715 said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Zwq2_njezILPbhozSwR-Fq-c1iXeRckRj9H3MyBrVw/pubhtml

Yep looks like translation is underway. Fingers crossed but we might be back on a consistent weekly release :) My guess would be Wednesday

They've stated that they can release on sundays / mondays if they aren't unusually busy and get the raws on saturday.
Jan 24, 2015 9:40 PM

Jul 2013
Haise might not have said the lines about taking away something to get stronger but his obsession with getting stronger is still there
Jan 24, 2015 11:15 PM

Apr 2014
MuggleBorn said:
Haise might not have said the lines about taking away something to get stronger but his obsession with getting stronger is still there

Those lines were said by Akira which is weird because that's something what white haired Kaneki would say.
Jan 24, 2015 11:22 PM
Oct 2012
Z4k said:
MuggleBorn said:

Those lines were said by Akira which is weird because that's something what white haired Kaneki would say.

Haise but then says, "I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,I need to become stronger,"..........................................
Jan 24, 2015 11:26 PM
Jul 2013
Akira mentioned that this will be a big chance for Sasaki to earn achievements.I hope that after this big operation, Sasaki will be promoted to the next rank(Also to shut Urie up).But do you guys think that Suzuya is really stronger than Sasaki right now? or he's just being modest and wants to reassure Mutsuki?
Jan 24, 2015 11:39 PM
Apr 2014
One side of me knows that Haise staying with the CCG is important because it will further help him get closer to being the gateway for Humans and Ghouls. Though the other side of me really wants Haise to go rouge and leave the CCG.

I mean I feel that Haise won't stay with CCG forever because the name of the manga is still Tokyo Ghoul not Tokyo Dove or some shit. Either way whatever happens later on, something significant will occur that will change Haise, I just feel it.
Jan 25, 2015 4:35 AM

Jul 2013
Z4k said:
MuggleBorn said:

Yeah I honestly thought Haise's Kaneki was showing through in that moment...but to think that Akira also thinks that way...
Jan 25, 2015 6:51 AM

Oct 2013
AquaWateria said:
I mean I feel that Haise won't stay with CCG forever because the name of the manga is still Tokyo Ghoul not Tokyo Dove or some shit.
The 'Dove' in question here is actually a human too. Kaneki in CCG is the last thing I expected but Ishida made it quite believable and 100% legit so I want to see TG's story more on from CCG's point of view.
Jan 25, 2015 8:59 AM
Oct 2012
raw: http://imgbox.com/8pddobUt

if Kaneki leave the CCG and yet still want to destroy the Aogiri, it will only prove that he is an idiot without salvation, do not understand why so many fans want that.
Jan 25, 2015 9:03 AM

Jun 2011
From the looks of it, nothing special happened in chapter 14.
Jan 25, 2015 9:10 AM

Oct 2013
ArdenFolgore said:
Suzuya crossdressing? Definitely something special happened in it lol. Also, the ghouls are active from before the Feudal Japan.
Acernos said:

if Kaneki leave the CCG and yet still want to destroy the Aogiri, it will only prove that he is an idiot without salvation, do not understand why so many fans want that.
My middle finger has this weird erection whenever it sees Matsuri Washuu AAAAYEEEEE. Also, agree that Sasaki shouldn't leave CCG.
NuviJan 25, 2015 9:15 AM
Jan 25, 2015 9:12 AM
Apr 2014
Oh fuck I just realized if Haise's memories does come back, it's gonna fuck him up sooo bad. I mean all the tragedy of deaths that occurred and his close death will come back to him at once. I don't think he could handle all that shit especially how fragile he is. He might just go insane, far worse than in the past.

I also doubt he will be able to forgive Arima since he slayed Woof dog and Demon Ape. And also raped his eyes.

Acernos said:

I don't know man if Haise does regain all his memories do you think he'll stay with CCG. I mean Arima fuckin killed Woof Dog and Demon Ape and butchered his eyes. Yeah you could say he spared his life and shit but that wasn't out of sympathy. Arima sees him like a useful pet. And like it was said if he stops being useful he'll be thrown away. Also the CCG destroyed his home Anteiku and that says a lot. I'm just saying I don't know if he'll be able to let go of his past friends.

Anyways it really isn't a big deal to me whether he stays with the CCG or not, I'll just accept it. All I'm doing is throwing the possibility of him leaving. We will eventually see as the story progresses.
AquaWateriaJan 25, 2015 9:23 AM
Jan 25, 2015 9:28 AM
Oct 2012
ArdenFolgore said:

depends what you call special, if fighting or Sasaki recovering memory-- then not.

but now we know that ghouls exist centuries ago and as the CCG was formed.

"""""""""""""""I don't know man if Haise does regain all his memories do you think he'll stay with CCG. I mean Arima fuckin killed Woof Dog and Demon Ape and butchered his eyes. Yeah you could say he spared his life and shit but that wasn't out of sympathy. Arima sees him like a useful pet. And like it was said if he stops being useful he'll be thrown away. Also the CCG destroyed his home Anteiku and that says a lot. I'm just saying I don't know if he'll be able to let go of his past friends."""""""""""

Kaneki is a great actor, we know that long ago, if it recovers the memories, it's so hard to imagine him suppressing hatred and use the CCG in own benefit?

it is much smarter to make it than the same mistake a second time.
AcernosJan 25, 2015 9:33 AM
Jan 26, 2015 8:35 AM
Jan 28, 2015 10:46 AM

Oct 2014
Just posted by Old McDonald

And I must say wow

I'll just throw this out here:
I think there's a chance that Hideyoshi Nagachiki is really Hideyoshi Washuu, the second-born son of Yoshitoki Washuu and heir to the Washuu clan.
Why? Because Matsuri's name doesn't follow the naming pattern of the Washuu family heads (all their names contain the "吉" kanji which is read as "yoshi/kichi"), so I think he isn't (or at least was not meant to be) Yoshitoki Washuu's successor. He might be Yoshitoki's illegitimate child, which would explain why he doesn't get along with his father and why he's all about the supremacy of the Washuu clan. If Matsuri really isn't Yoshitoki's heir, then Yoshitoki Washuu should have a second son whose name follows the naming pattern. And in fact, Hide's given name would fit, it's just written with the wrong kanjis. (But if you want to hide your identity, then you at least have to change the way your name is written, right? Ghouls do this all the time after they have been exposed.)

Furthermore, Hide's given name would even follow a second pattern in the names of the family heads: The position of the "yoshi/kichi" kanji seems to alternate between the generations. If it's the first kanji in the father's name, then it's the last kanji in the son's name, and vice versa:
Daikichi Washuu
Yoshiu Washuu
Tsuneyoshi Washuu
Yoshitoki Washuu
and the next one in line would be
Hideyoshi Washuu

Additionally, Ishida reveals Hide's full given name for the first time immediately after he introduced Yoshitoki and Tsuneyoshi Washuu.

Jan 28, 2015 11:30 AM

Dec 2014
gabyta07 said:

And I must say wow

I think there's a chance that Hideyoshi Nagachiki is really Hideyoshi Washuu, the second-born son of Yoshitoki Washuu and heir to the Washuu clan.
Why? Because Matsuri's name doesn't follow the naming pattern of the Washuu family heads (all their names contain the "吉" kanji which is read as "yoshi/kichi"), so I think he isn't (or at least was not meant to be) Yoshitoki Washuu's successor. He might be Yoshitoki's illegitimate child, which would explain why he doesn't get along with his father and why he's all about the supremacy of the Washuu clan. If Matsuri really isn't Yoshitoki's heir, then Yoshitoki Washuu should have a second son whose name follows the naming pattern. And in fact, Hide's given name would fit, it's just written with the wrong kanjis. (But if you want to hide your identity, then you at least have to change the way your name is written, right? Ghouls do this all the time after they have been exposed.)

Furthermore, Hide's given name would even follow a second pattern in the names of the family heads: The position of the "yoshi/kichi" kanji seems to alternate between the generations. If it's the first kanji in the father's name, then it's the last kanji in the son's name, and vice versa:
Daikichi Washuu
Yoshiu Washuu
Tsuneyoshi Washuu
Yoshitoki Washuu
Hideyoshi Washuu

Additionally, Ishida reveals Hide's full given name for the first time immediately after he introduced Yoshitoki and Tsuneyoshi Washuu.

Wow, this guy has really made his study, hasn't he? That's a very well stated theory!
If he is right, it might be possible that it's connected with the fact that Hide is "missing" as well. I mean, for Hide to hide, it would mean that he wants CCG to lose track of him.

...Also, if this theory is proven right, i might start thinking that this guy is Ishida himself.
If you're here, can you prove you're really here?
Jan 28, 2015 11:33 AM

Oct 2014
NameUnknown said:
gabyta07 said:

And I must say wow

Wow, this guy has really made his study, hasn't he? That's a very well stated theory!
If he is right, it might be possible that it's connected with the fact that Hide is "missing" as well. I mean, for Hide to hide, it would mean that he wants CCG to lose track of him.

...Also, if this theory is proven right, i might start thinking that this guy is Ishida himself.

well...he does manage tg wiki.
lol

Jan 28, 2015 1:03 PM
Oct 2012
Japan's Weekly Manga & Light Novel Rankings for Jan 19 - 25

Tokyo Ghoul: re Volume 1 sold over 23.713 copies, totaling 661.701 copies sold to date.
Jan 28, 2015 2:38 PM

Apr 2014
gabyta07 said:

And I must say wow

Furthermore, Hide's given name would even follow a second pattern in the names of the family heads: The position of the "yoshi/kichi" kanji seems to alternate between the generations. If it's the first kanji in the father's name, then it's the last kanji in the son's name, and vice versa.
Daikichi Washuu
Yoshiu Washuu
Tsuneyoshi Washuu
Yoshitoki Washuu
Hideyoshi Washuu

Woah...well that's Old McDonald for ya.

I always felt Hide might've had some connection with the washuu's because of the "yoshi" in his name but I never thought about the kanji's alternating between generations. Honestly I was sold right at the alternating kanji because it just sort of fits and explains why CCG listed only Hide as "missing". Just a random guess but I think the testament he wrote back in the anteiku raid has some connection to this one way or another. I don't know but maybe he did a deal with the washuu's about letting Kaneki live in exchange for something which would probably be the reason why he's listed as "missing". He could be overseas like Matsuri was.

Hide being a washuu would be a huge revelation lol.
Z4KJan 28, 2015 2:48 PM
Jan 29, 2015 1:10 AM

Oct 2013
That was the last thing I expected to happen. What a keen observer this guy is.

Mind=blown. Now let's see if this theory holds true.
Jan 29, 2015 7:03 AM

Oct 2014
gabyta07 said:

And I must say wow

Daikichi Washuu
Yoshiu Washuu
Tsuneyoshi Washuu
Yoshitoki Washuu
Hideyoshi Washuu

its been a while since i've seen a really good theory on here, given it IS old mcdonald, but nonetheless, foresight and analysis of things that are not to my disposal and yet, are right under my nose!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!! this very theory has rekindled my passion to find the secrets that lie within TG!!!!!!!!!!!!

also it averts my suspicion of sus hide and gives him an action direction as to what the motives of his character is.

such a good observation to wake up to!!!!!!!!
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Jan 29, 2015 7:25 AM
Dec 2011
^ I've heard this theory before, I think it was from tgre tumblr(this guy or girl is really good at interpreting and finding stuffs in tg, I really love the blog) . and we didnt even know about Hide's family background till date and it seems like Hide is really knowledgeable and appears to be really interested in ghousl even before Kaneki became one. It will be pretty awesome if it turns out to be true. I mean it's better than having Hide as part of the Pierrot, right?

AquaWateria said:

I don't know man if Haise does regain all his memories do you think he'll stay with CCG. I mean Arima fuckin killed Woof Dog and Demon Ape and butchered his eyes. Yeah you could say he spared his life and shit but that wasn't out of sympathy. Arima sees him like a useful pet. And like it was said if he stops being useful he'll be thrown away. Also the CCG destroyed his home Anteiku and that says a lot. I'm just saying I don't know if he'll be able to let go of his past friends.

I'm surprised that you can read Arima's real intention or what he feels regarding Haise since I absolutely have no clue what's going on in his mind. He is like a walking mystery. I am curious where did you get that 'Arima sees Haise as useful pet' ?

Ishida leaves Haise/Arima relationship ambiguous for now, but from what had been thrown into us, Arima treats Haise as his own 'child' (the omakes, Akira's quote) and Haise looks up to Arima very much to the point he sees him a parental figure but whether those feelings or treatments are genuine or not, it's up to debate and we still need more chapters of them together(and Arima).
Pages (79) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.