Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Feb 22, 2012 1:51 PM

Jan 2011
Another episode that exceeds my expectations, I wonder if there'll be an episode that I don't like at all.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 27, 2012 1:59 AM

Sep 2011
There has to be an explanation.
Mar 30, 2012 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
Not a bad episode. I hope Sawako has gone crazy FOR POWER!!!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Apr 1, 2012 12:59 AM

Jan 2012
Stupid bitches at the end D= incriminating Sawako. Unless she did it. Which I doubt :>
Lemme smang it girl.
Apr 6, 2012 11:16 AM

Mar 2012
When Sawako did something to make Kazehaya blush is so cute~~ Sawa-chan is oblivious, while Kazehaya likes her more and more desu~ :3 <3
Jul 17, 2012 10:33 PM

Jul 2011
fuck those little lying girls!!! i swear if sawako cries im kicking some ass
Jul 31, 2012 4:56 PM

Jul 2010
Pedro Martinez = WIN. <3

But great episode :) Kazehaya is so sweet. I'm in love with him :D But same with Sawako, seeing her happy really makes me happy as well.
Oct 13, 2012 12:10 AM

May 2012
Sawako looks really cute when she smiles properly.
Dec 31, 2012 1:53 PM

Oct 2011
Sawako's smile is absolutely adorable T_____T I'm so happy she's making more friends. And Kazekaya and Sawako are really cute when they're blushing because of each other. I'm pretty sure Sawako didn't start those rumours, she wouldn't do that to her new friends ;~;
May 19, 2013 4:59 AM
Jan 2013
desert_flower said:
wow cant believe those girl who would point the finger on Sawako starting a rumor....and it will be even worst if they believe it, i mean common...but then again this is high school drama and no way they cant...cant wait for all the drama and feelings to start mixing together...

I couldn't have been so wonderful for her all the time. I guess Sawako was always the one to be blamed for everything so they "used" her now too.

Anyway best part - when Kazehaya got closer to her to spend a while together - so cute! <3
Jul 17, 2013 3:20 PM

Oct 2012
dat smile
4/5
Jul 21, 2013 8:02 AM

Jun 2012
Pin-sensei is hilarious. I fucking died when he interrupted with Pedro Martinez. XD Fav character so far.
Aug 14, 2013 6:01 AM

Jan 2012
Guessing that the girl with long brown hair is the one spreading the rumours, obviously can't be Sawako
Nov 13, 2013 6:20 AM

Oct 2012
Pedro Martinez or Maru xD
Lol @ passing notes
Good for you Sawako! Adorable smile is adorable
Ow, false rumors are coming

KalebJF said:
dat smile

+1
"Signature removed"
Dec 29, 2013 9:59 PM

Nov 2012
hmm hmm funny episode.. :3
dat moment when sawako want to greet yano and yoshida XD
and pedro martinez XD became maru-chan lol
another funny guy appear :3 pin is really funny
that moment when pin and sawako gazing each other really made me laugh so hard ...
Jan 2, 2014 5:33 AM

Jun 2012
The episode was really good, Sawako getting attention and all.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Feb 13, 2014 8:17 PM

Apr 2012
pedro martinez lmfao

also dumb bitches spreading rumors

Mar 24, 2014 7:36 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Her smile, perfect, and beautiful.

The blondie is giving me a bad vibe, idk she just appears for like a couple seconds then she disappears the rest of the episode.

As for Kazehaya being a bit a selfish in that scene, I think it was normal. They were just caught in the moment and he didn't want it to be broken. Imo, if Sawako opens up to other people including guys she'll still be special for Kazehaya.

Mar 30, 2014 12:33 AM

Jan 2008
OMG I am loving this series more and more with ever min that goes by hell I watched up to episode 6 before I could even write anything because I didnt want to stop watching. Really really enjoying this anime so far totally part of my top 10 anime very soon it might be part of my top 5 if it continues like this though
May 13, 2014 3:55 PM

Aug 2013
Well, I guess that it's the brunette girl that is at the origin of these rumors. She probably want her to lose her friends and trash the little reputation she have.

Dafuq Pedro Martinez?! xD
It was so random, even more Sawako liking it :P
But I don't understand, why does he not just keep Maru has his name? It's a chillos name. Not really special, but it doesn't have to be...

So people are slowly discovering Sawako hidden personnality.

Kazehaya can be so awkward :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 17, 2014 5:04 AM

Jan 2014
Every bloody thing about this anime is lovely. I can't get enough :3
Aug 10, 2014 3:30 PM

Dec 2013
ehh what?
Sep 14, 2014 10:29 PM

Jul 2013
Another heartwarming episode.

The blonde girl seems nice so far. But now people wanna give Sawako a hard time? Ugh.
Oct 25, 2014 12:23 AM
Jun 2013
It is impossible for me to watch this and not smile.
Jan 9, 2015 2:36 PM

Jan 2013
Pedro Martinez best name for a dog.
I loved how she opened to everyone in class and tutored them.
But those damn rumors...
Mar 31, 2015 6:42 PM

Jun 2013
Everything's going to be fine until a rumor starts to spread.
This always happen in school. -.-
Jun 21, 2015 12:37 AM

May 2015
Pin was fun to have around this episode. Plus the ending with Sawaka and Kazeheya was great. I'm sure the rumors are just a misunderstanding and will get sorted out next episode.
Nov 23, 2015 2:04 AM

Jul 2014
Aaaaand here comes the bizarre and completely obvious lie that will cause tension between the main character and her friends. Really can't do much else I guess but this kinda stuff is what makes shoujo boring very often.
Jan 19, 2016 8:00 PM

Nov 2011
I think it's immediately obvious who's the actual source of the rumor, but I thought it was interesting that they decided to target Yano and Yoshida instead of Kuzehaya. This sort of thing usually ends up being trite and boring, but I'll withhold judgement as best as I can.

The whole class gathering around Sawako was fun.
Feb 5, 2016 12:52 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Pretty sure its that girl who picked up the falling sheets with Sawako and who pretty much seems to love Kuxzehaya who started the rumors.
That fuckin bitch.

Pedro Martinez : best dog name ever.

Man this is something that i didnt thought that i would actually enjoy it so far.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Feb 12, 2016 6:02 PM

Mar 2014
Naming adequately ~ . Imo Pedro Martinez ~ .
Everyone's Kazehaya ~ . Kazehaya makes you feel comfortable ~ .
The Intimacy though ~ . Ahh .. She making friends now ~ .. so moving ~ .
Dont' worry ~ . Your Luck hasn't ran out ever since you were born ~ .
Moreover , Sawako got some legit Teaching skills ~ . Hai !! Yume desu ~ .
Yata so !! That smile was winsome ~ !!
Very GREAT Episode ~ !!! Rumors were terrible .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2016 12:00 PM
Mar 2015
That Sawako smile was probably the highlight of the episode. It was so freaking bright.
Nov 1, 2016 10:59 PM

Jun 2013
This episode was like a victory dance for Sawako, it was nice. Right up until those girls claimed it was Sawako who started those rumors. Obviously, that's bull. Of course they'd pin it on the girl with supposedly no friends.
Aug 15, 2018 12:03 AM

Oct 2017
Pedro Martinez lol. I like that they ended up naming the dog Mar-Chan. How cute.

The T.A feels happy when manages to give Sawako a long glare, but when Kazehaya gives it a try he gets all flustered and has to look away. He’s so dang cute

Sakwao volunteers to do some after school chores. Kazehaya immediately offers to help her out. I’m probably gonna say this every time, but he’s so sweet.

Sawako manages to connect to two more students, who help her with the after school chores. She thinks Kazehaya is to thank for that.

I thought it was cute that Sawako brought a book on ghost stories to school with her so she can meet her classmates expectations.

I loved the notepassing scene! I thought it was so funny when she passed the note to Ryuu, not thinking it was for her. I love all the sweet interactions with her and Kazehaya.

After school she and Kazehaya take Mar-Chan for a walk. He’s such a cute puppy. I hope he warms up to her after a while and sees her the same way Kazehaya does.

I got a bit sad when she brought up her hypothetical scenarios. Mainly because I can relate to her as someone who didn’t really have any friends in high school. Sometimes all you can really do is imagine.

We see things really do start to change for the better for Sawako. Everyone in the class sees just how smart she is and begs her to tutor them, all piling around her desk and giving her more attention than she’s probably ever had.

She becomes overwhelmed with happiness and puts on a genuine smile, surprising everyone around her. Maybe they now see she’s no “Sadako” it also looks like it made Kazehaya a little jealous for everyone to see her true smile. How cute.

Looks like we’re in for some drama in the next episode. People are saying that Sawako is spreading rumors about her new Friends, and nothing kind either. I definitely have a feeling that blonde girl is involved since she apparently has a thing for Kazehaya
Oct 7, 2018 9:24 PM
Jul 2018
I'm halfway through episode 3, and frankly I'm annoyed. Every. Little. Thing. Makes the main character cry.

Let's imagine Kazehya never approached the protagonist, and instead I MYSELF walked up to her, told her good morning, and said "Hey, I like your hair." She'd start balling. Then someone else walks up to her and offers her a pencil -- she's gonna start sobbing. How is one SO emotional (because they're antisocial and now people are acknowledging them, maybe? Because that's unrealistic, but is that why!?) that they cry when someone simply acknowledged them -- acting like she'd just won the lottery or something.

Not to mention it's unrealistic that people are terrified of her, and say horrible things about her in front of her (Like "oh, your punishment is you have to date her") JUST because she's antisocial (doesn't know how to interact) and because she has, what, long black hair!? I don't care how creepy she looks when she says "good morning", this isn't going to cause her to be devoid of friends for her entire life, and stunt her social skills to a pebble.

And it's unrealistic that she's constantly thanking each and every person when they say something to her. Me: "Good morning!" Her: "THANK you, THANK you, I've [unrealistically] waited my ENTIRE life for someone to wish me a good morning! It's because of YOU SAYING that that I am INSPIRED to go out into the world and make friends now!" ... and she'll repeat that line to the next ten people who ALSO wish her a good morning, I bet.

Kazehya may be a nice person, but by episode 3 he's already falling for the girl who's most feared in school, because... why?... 1. She's inspiring him by trying to interact with people, and 2. because she told him how to find the school on day 1? Is... that how love works?

Maybe things are going to change, but I just keep cringing. Too cheesy. Too corny.

And if someone DOES truly enjoy this anime, then I'm sure they're gonna be pissed I said anything and give me the cliche "if you don't like it, don't watch it -- no one's forcing you to watch it". And to that I say -- well -- I've vowed to finish an anime once I've begun it, so that I can add to my stats. Also, I'm allowed to have an opinion -- AND I'm allowed to be appalled by the lack of creativity and realism instilled into this show.

I've only made it to the halfway mark on episode 3, but does ANYONE have a reason why this anime would be worthy of a score of 8? Don't tell me the animation, voice acting, or setting either; nor do I wanna hear anything about the humor. HOW is ANY of this relatable? I'm an introvert, so I love shows about hikkamori's or rejects -- I'm neither of those things but I'm always rooting for the underdog -- but this is just pathetic.

If the protagonist can't talk to people or has a social anxiety, then that's fine. But NO, she's FULLY capable of interacting with people and being nice. In fact, she has zero flaws on the sin spectrum. She's virtually perfect. And -- I still can't believe this -- people sprint away from her because of her 'The Ring' hair, her quiet personality (which OBVIOUSLY means she's a ghost -- right?), and the supposedly creepy smile she emits?

I don't know guys. I don't hate this anime. There's charm to it. But it's nearly impossible to watch when the main character gets fluttered and has a two minute monologue (expressed via thought) EVERY. TIME. SOMEONE. SPEAKS. TO. HER.
removed-userOct 7, 2018 9:32 PM
Jan 28, 2019 8:06 PM

Jul 2016
Oh, so that's how the drama is going to be... about rumors. Quite predictable but let's see how this topic will be handled, especially depending on whether Yoshida and Yano will believe them or not.

Anyways, Nice episode. I'm really glad to see that Sawako is making more friends. Not to mention that the last shot of her smiling was simply beautiful.

P.S.: I'm loving Sawako's chibi facial expressions so far.
Jun 17, 2019 5:12 PM

Nov 2016
Obviously next episode some drama, someone's trying to blame for this fake rumor to Sawako. They really portrayed Sawako smile nicely. And Kazehaya seems to really like her smile.
Jan 9, 2020 10:47 AM
Apr 2016
I can already guess what happened, the blonde girl made those girls say that due to jealousy. Drama incoming.
Apr 9, 2020 5:40 PM

Oct 2008
Kazehaya Belongs to Everybody (Everyone's Kazehaya) - School Days episode! ("Everyone's Makoto"). !!!
Feb 18, 2021 3:51 AM
Jan 2020
This was a cute episode, Kazehaya is very kind and supportive. He is helping Kuronoma to break that will between her and people around her. Its really nice to see that people are now willing to talk to Kuronoma. The dog is named Maru-chan, it is a cute name. The fact that the two were walking the dog and had alone time was awesome.
Apr 3, 2021 12:11 PM

Aug 2017
The paper message scene was funny lol. Sawako was finally able to smile so the rest could see her as a normal girl. Unfortunately, the drama is going to start in the next episode cuz that ending, bruh. I wonder what's going on.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 12, 2021 12:48 AM

Jun 2015
I've never read the manga and I can't seem to find an answer anywhere but why exactly is Arai Kazuichi called Pin and the homeroom teacher Arai Yoshiyuki called Zen?
I get they have the same name but why use Pin and Zen specifically in order to tell them apart?
Jun 2, 2021 12:10 AM

Jan 2021
the girl who helped pick up the papers I got a bad feeling about her.
CalmTeaTimeNov 4, 2023 9:28 AM
Aug 6, 2021 7:29 AM

Aug 2020
Well, at least her classmates are on good terms with her now.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Aug 25, 2021 11:24 AM

Jul 2021
Oh my heart é______è
Apr 1, 2022 8:24 PM
Dec 2019
There's no way that Sawako is spreading rumours
Apr 27, 2022 10:43 AM

Jan 2022
I'm glad Sadako's made some more friends, but with how the episode ended I'm scared for whats to come
May 21, 2022 11:42 AM

Aug 2016
Ha, Pin-Sensei is a good addition, he might be the biggest kid there.

New friends made and a radiant smile is shown.

Rumours are floating around, let me guess the stalker who seems to be hanging around like a bad smell.

Maru-chan seemed way too eager to see Sawako, he wanted the bone xD

“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Nov 11, 2022 5:38 PM
May 2020
eles são muito apaixonadinhos fico triste
Jan 16, 2023 11:04 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
great animation art with the new Sadako face!!! kekeke

Rumors? Starts the problems for Sadako!!
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

211 by biuberry »»
May 7, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 13, 2009

323 by biuberry »»
May 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 6, 2009

381 by charmingmaan »»
Apr 27, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jakeki - Mar 9, 2010

171 by 068 »»
Apr 27, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2010

190 by Vyse_Sohma »»
Apr 19, 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.