Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 31, 2014 1:35 AM

Oct 2012
best episode so far. actually adapted the game.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Jul 31, 2014 2:34 PM

Dec 2011
Not excited about having more Mink screen time next week, but at least now the actual plot is kicking in. I'm glad the animation is wonderful again ♡

And I still find it hilarious that people are surprised DMMD is based off a yaoi game. The only female characters are the shop lady, little Mio and Tae. None of which are main characters. How much more of a sausage fest can you get.
Jul 31, 2014 5:26 PM

Jul 2012
GrillSM said:
This was the show I was most looking forward to this summer, and the adaptation is awful. I adored the VN so much, and everything about the anime is disappointing. It tries to do too much at once, it brings up scenes for a few seconds then cuts away and expects the audience to remember they're significant despite barely spending any time on them. It's sporadic, unsatisfying, and makes it impossible to build anything interesting before it switches over to yet another scene in the same rinse-and-repeat formula. Also, I figured it wouldn't be any Production I.G. level of animation, but this is the most budget anime I have seen in a very long time. It reminds me of the animation in the first season of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, like there's no actual love put into this project and they just know it's a cheap cash grab.

If you really want to enjoy DRAMAtical MURDER, just get the visual novel and download an English patch. This anime absolutely butchers a fantastic visual novel.

Did we even watched the same anime?
They did not butchered the original content at all (just changed and manipulated the order of the information/plot points a little, to fit the background (that is way more fitting than the one in the common route btw). The only thing about DMMd that sucks is the animation (period, i guess) and the opening (should've been the one from the VN).

But anyway, about the 1-cour thing, assuming they are going with the true route, is kinda possible to fit in 12 episodes, so, I'm not very worried about it (BL things will get somehow ommited, but I guess unlike Togainu, this will be for the best, knowing both stories).

And PS:
The last thing DMMd seems like is freaking JoJo. THE LAST. IN ANY CATEGORIES.

I really don't know what is the problem with all these girls on tumblr hating the hell out of this show just because of some flat animation though (that is going to be adjusted with the good Nitro+Chiral budget of the series anyway... I think).
Aug 1, 2014 9:23 AM

Jun 2013
Enjoy this episode pretty much

Clear's singing is so amazing *_*

Wondered where Mizuki and Tae went to though.........

more noiz x aoba please ahahahhahaha
Aug 3, 2014 2:29 AM

Mar 2014
Starting to mess up the chronology of things here... I hope they can keep intertwining all the routes and stuff. I'm worried as to what will happen after the Grandma kidnapping arc. Will they form a massive party and venture forth?
The jellyfish song... THEY RUINED IT. It was a transcendental ethereal awesome thing and they just made it sound like a little ditty Clear made up!
Aug 5, 2014 10:18 PM

Nov 2007
RedReaper said:
Starting to mess up the chronology of things here... I hope they can keep intertwining all the routes and stuff. I'm worried as to what will happen after the Grandma kidnapping arc. Will they form a massive party and venture forth?
The jellyfish song... THEY RUINED IT. It was a transcendental ethereal awesome thing and they just made it sound like a little ditty Clear made up!

I hope they venture forth! I've always wanted them to do so. Or maybe they will sort of venture forth, but then they'll split off as they go to take care of this or that issue, leaving just the true route end to happen? I read a fanfic where stuff happened, and they failed the first time, so the second time, after regrouping and recovering from trauma, they all stormed the gates together. It was pretty great.

And I totally agree about Clear. If they weren't going to actually go ahead and give it full lyrics, why give it any lyrics. Just have him humming or ah-ah-ing it. ^^; Was the music even the same?

I will also second disappointment at the changing of Aoba's ringtone. Ah, well. Licensing issues, probably.
Aug 8, 2014 9:36 PM

Jul 2012
Starting to get confused with things now...Maybe I should have played the game first.
Sep 24, 2014 6:31 AM

Jun 2011
Another busy day eh. So many things happening to Aoba everyday. I am slowly losing interest, the characters are getting boring now.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 7, 2014 7:40 PM

Jun 2013
So far there's nothing terrible about this, but it's not that intersting eithier. :/
Dec 12, 2015 10:49 AM

Jul 2013
Clear's singing was pretty.

Mizuki and his group have disappeared D:

Who was the guy at Aoba's house? and those other guys?

His grandma is suspicious.
Jun 21, 2019 10:08 AM
Jul 2018
Clear's singer was really beautiful and I wanted more of that. Also that whole scene with him and Aoba was really nice. Noiz and Koujaku are alpha dorks, but I like their bickering. Mizuki, man, I am just not invested in him so I don't really care he is missing.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Aug 24, 2014

62 by girlsbravofan06 »»
Jun 2, 2023 10:54 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Jul 13, 2014

74 by RVTempest »»
May 7, 2023 1:11 PM

» Dramatical Murder New Webtoon Adaptation

Destinesia - Feb 1, 2023

2 by DxvilTears »»
Feb 3, 2023 5:31 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Sep 21, 2014

74 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 11, 2023 3:25 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 11 Discussion

onoda - Sep 14, 2014

23 by ann_sordo »»
Jul 12, 2022 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.