Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 24, 2014 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like the 9 Schools Comp Arc, starting with volume 3 (chapter 1). I think they skipped some of the more detailed dialogues.

Eh, hopefully they will adapt this faithfully. And welp, I spotted Erika in bloomers. Mahouka in cosplay outfit also spotted Leave it to Azusa to info dump though this episode. Anyways, I think this arc will adapt about 8-10 episodes depending on pacing.
May 24, 2014 8:55 AM

Nov 2007
Another discipline? That counselor is? New OP sequence for the new arc. Soccer with helmet. vs. childhood friend of that tomboyish girl.

He got asked to fix the system? And moe sempai's report. That guy who was the first one to be against main guy stood up to approve his fixing ability besides the girls. So the main reason he is in the school is for his military mission? Also ability to fly. And that's the end?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 24, 2014 9:09 AM

Dec 2012
Second arc seems to start at a stronger note compared to first arc, I have higher hopes for this. Damn, if it isn't obvious already, does the end and Miyuki's 'slip-ups' confirm that Tatsuya is indeed Taurus Silver? It is hilarious how the members of the evaluation team still look down on him, lol.
ClawViperMay 24, 2014 10:35 PM
May 24, 2014 9:47 AM
Oct 2012
I was expecting a beach scene here, but we had fairly pointless bloomers and unnecessary cosplay scenes instead. One thing though, this show will never have too much fanservice, the animation just isn't distinct enough to handle it.

His actually being in the military calls into question the whole "he is a weed" plot from the first episode. Being an "irregular" he would have wanted to maintain a low profile at school, but his becoming a weed in the first place contradicts this. Yes I know about "grades", but in this world, where conspiracies abound, of course the military could have made him a bloom to protect his identity. Given that his sister was the number one rank, of course he would have received notice regardless, but being a weed and then immediately kicking tail was just short of printing a banner out and screaming look at me, look at me, I am really special. Maybe this will later become the point, but as of now it just seems like poorly thought out writing.

This was a transition episode, so nothing really bad (or good) about it.
May 24, 2014 9:53 AM

Oct 2013
Takuan_Soho said:

His actually being in the military calls into question the whole "he is a weed" plot from the first episode. Being an "irregular" he would have wanted to maintain a low profile at school, but his becoming a weed in the first place contradicts this. Yes I know about "grades", but in this world, where conspiracies abound, of course the military could have made him a bloom to protect his identity. Given that his sister was the number one rank, of course he would have received notice regardless, but being a weed and then immediately kicking tail was just short of printing a banner out and screaming look at me, look at me, I am really special. Maybe this will later become the point, but as of now it just seems like poorly thought out writing.

It's not the
Not sure if it's a spoiler but just in case.
I really don't think he'd be able to back up his status as a Bloom under the restrictions he has as well as the standards for being a Bloom. It does make sense for him to be simply regarded as the Weed who happens to have Bloomish potential rather than a Bloom without the most basic Bloomish ability which leads to "How on earth did he become a Bloom in the first place? How did he get in?" and leads to much more curiosity into how he got into the school. At least, it makes sense to me.
OpalMidgeMay 24, 2014 10:06 AM
May 24, 2014 9:58 AM
Apr 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
I was expecting a beach scene here, but we had fairly pointless bloomers and unnecessary cosplay scenes instead. One thing though, this show will never have too much fanservice, the animation just isn't distinct enough to handle it.

they skip quite alot of stuff like explaining the nine school competition but it would have just reduce this entire episode into info dump and it is not bad writing they are doing a bad job at animating this to tell what is needed since this should have been explain last episode and the military dont have control over school even if u are a government official u cant enter unless u made an appointment
oldguestMay 24, 2014 10:02 AM
May 24, 2014 10:18 AM

Feb 2009
Eh, they skipped the first part of the volume where he was called out by the teachers for his grades. He was the highest in the written exams, even higher than Miyuki, who was the overall top of the first years. Would also have been needed for Miki's intro as well as he was the 3rd highest in the written exam.
This confirms it, the director hates Honoka as she was also in that part. There were plenty of moments in the last arc where Honoka was present but was cut out.

More details about Tatsuya's awesomeness, such as being in the military and solving the flight magic that they were just talking about earlier. More fuel for criticism for sure but it can't be helped.
Glad they kept Ookawa Tooru for Kazama from the drama CD.
And there's a severe case of samefaces in this show now. That redhair, Eimi, looked a lot like Ono-sensei(those eyebrows). Kei as well looked similar to George from last episode. If not for his mole, Miki also looks similar to Tatsuya(though this is more apparent in the LN illustrations).

It's a decent start. Hard to tell though how they'd pace the rest of the episodes but let's see.
May 24, 2014 10:24 AM
Oct 2013
From the sound of it they cut out the start with the grade thing although honestly that doesn't really matter too much, just them asking if he failing his practical exam on purpose and asking if he wants ot transfer.
guess they do the flight magic now which is good, its important info but not that important.

May 24, 2014 10:33 AM

Feb 2009
RexZShadow said:
Former already happened in the episode. You should have known this if you already watched the episode which you obviously didn't.
May 24, 2014 10:45 AM
Oct 2013
belatkuro said:
RexZShadow said:
Former already happened in the episode. You should have known this if you already watched the episode which you obviously didn't.

Well I said from the sound of it lol, so yes i haven't watched the ep since the subs aren't out =X I guess they going pretty fast with this than. Should be good consider the part before 9sc isn't that interesting, I really hope they drag out eacn competition because its pretty fast in the LN but I think can make some great eps.
May 24, 2014 10:48 AM
Oct 2012
millie10468 said:
It does make sense for him to be simply regarded as the Weed who happens to have Bloomish potential rather than a Bloom without the most basic Bloomish ability which leads to "How on earth did he become a Bloom in the first place? How did he get in?" and leads to much more curiosity into how he got into the school. At least, it makes sense to me.

If from the start he tried to maintain a low profile you would be right, I thought that was where this show was going to go (for instance when he worried about that one girl's eyes), but they dropped that line extremely quick, too quick actually. If they had maintained it throughout the first arc I think this show would have been much more intriguing. The title for this animation should be "The God of the Magic High School". Please note I said "Animation", not novels, though his solving the "flying problem" so easily really does make one wonder.

As for the military being able to influence: of course they would have. The whole purpose of the schools is to ensure that 1/2 their students graduate into magic university, Tatsuya, with his military support would have been an automatic entry (I get that they are not happy with him going to school, but in that they are letting him, of course they would give support to get him through as quietly as possible). Given what we know of Japanese schools and the importance of ranking and of succeeding, what school would have not wanted an 100% certain student? As for the scene with the "teachers questioning him". Why? This is a weed who has already outdone anything anyone expected, the Student Council knows that he was essential in blunting a terrorist attack, so the teachers NOW say "huh, his test scores are a little low". I have to give MH credit here, they should have cut that episode, that would have been facepalming big time.

As for Info dumps, the job of an adaptation is to know what to explain and what to cut. The soccer game and bloomers probably could have been cut. In watching it my only question was "why are they wearing helmets" and "what was the point of making it 3D". If this is going to have importance later, I wish they would have explained it now, that would have at least started to make things intriguing. In Quidditch, for example, Rawlings made it clear from the start that 1) it is insanely popular, 2) the MC was good at it, and 3) you could cheat and actually hurt people at it. The soccer game here, nothing.
May 24, 2014 10:55 AM
Oct 2013
Since his real ability is heavly classified he can't use it during the exam to get recongized for this speical ability.
May 24, 2014 11:07 AM

Oct 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
millie10468 said:
It does make sense for him to be simply regarded as the Weed who happens to have Bloomish potential rather than a Bloom without the most basic Bloomish ability which leads to "How on earth did he become a Bloom in the first place? How did he get in?" and leads to much more curiosity into how he got into the school. At least, it makes sense to me.

If from the start he tried to maintain a low profile you would be right, I thought that was where this show was going to go (for instance when he worried about that one girl's eyes), but they dropped that line extremely quick, too quick actually. If they had maintained it throughout the first arc I think this show would have been much more intriguing. The title for this animation should be "The God of the Magic High School". Please note I said "Animation", not novels, though his solving the "flying problem" so easily really does make one wonder.

From what I can tell, he was trying to keep a low profile at the beginning. However, as stuff began occurring at regular intervals that pit his duties as Miyuki's guardian against his desire (or the requirement) to keep a low profile, he essentially said "Fxxk it" to the low profile thing and went into damage control mode i.e. how can I spin this so it isn't that unique.
May 24, 2014 11:30 AM

Jul 2010
Miyuki going to be in two competitions!
That soccer looked cool with using the wall and the roof!
Mikihiko blushing at the sight of seeing Erika in bloomers ^w^ First love is here!
Tatsuya going to be part of the technical team. How he made the CAD so fast! Glad that he got approved.
Still a bit unsure about the major thing and Tatsuya being a special officer.
Miyuki in her costume. Tatsuya managing to make things fly... he is too smart.
May 24, 2014 11:43 AM

Oct 2013
Episode 8 Nine Schools Competition Arc

Well, thank goodness the infodumping was less this week. Is it just me or is Madhouse becoming more adept at cutting out miscellaneous scenes. The scene with Mikihiko, Tatsuya and Erika was cut down to its bare minimum and still managed to do its job i.e. introduce Mikihiko as a childhood friend to Erika. The scene with the engineering test too was shortened satisfactorily.

Ono Haruka's real job as an agent for the Public Safety agency and her apprenticeship under Kokonoe-sensei was also revealed through a shortened scene. Nicely done.

There was also the introduction of the Three Great Gravity Puzzles, of which MC McCool here has already solved one and has another one as a goal. I believe it was quite obvious that he'd be solving at least one of them.

Major Kazama from Mibu's father's speech last week was revealed today. I'm sure no one's surprised that Tatsuya's actually part of the military, a Special Lieutenant, to be exact with a shitload of security around his house.

So this was mostly a set-up episode. We'll hear a lot more about the 9SC Competition next week. Can't wait :)
May 24, 2014 11:50 AM
Jun 2013
Finally! ^.^
May 24, 2014 12:06 PM

Jul 2013
Awww they cut the part with Tatsuya's test scores. It seems like they're trying to rush it. Almost 4 chapters were covered in this episode. Well it's not that bad since this was a set-up episode.

Miyuki's costume for Mirage Bat was cute <3

We'll finally see that asshole, Aoki next week.
May 24, 2014 12:07 PM

Aug 2010
Loved this ep ^^

Miyuki's Mirage Bat training looked really nice animated. I can't wait how it'll look when the real thing happens. It should look beautiful :D

Lol'd at what Haruka's magic is called..."BS magician" XD No wonder she doesn't like it to be called that XD

Finally Miki makes his Debut. His voice is well fitting :D BA kick there hehe.

The Bloomer talk was lol how Tatsuya asked It sounds like Broom, did u use to wear while cleaning XDXD Seems like it's really Legendary XD Erika looks hot in it too ^^

Ouch! In the nuts XD Poor Leo XD

Tatsuya trying to escape but DAMN! Asuza screwed him over XD He tried to fight his way out of the responsibility but nope! Miyuki had to make him give up XD

Miyuki's Yandereness affecting even the computer was so lol XD

And as usual Haters gotta Hate...on Tatsuya XD Even with him showing BA engineering skills that only the engineers themselves understand they still bad mouth him and reject him for stupid reasons -.- Glad that they got owned by the big shots XDXD

The end with Tatsuya completing the flying magic and talking to Miyuki while floating like a BOSS was awesome :D And how she immediately got used to flying like that ^^...Loved the animation while she was flying. Looked beautiful :D Tatsuya is BA :D Can't wait for nxt ep when he visits FLT :)
May 24, 2014 12:07 PM

May 2014
Takuan_Soho said:

He is a course 2 student because he sucks at the magic that is being tested in the entrance exam technical skills portion,its like going to a math/science centric school for some reason but he excel's in art.

And they have to cut out the scene when he was leaving the faculty room after he was questioned if he was tanking his technical skills,and that includes cutting out more of Honoka's scenes.They could had cut out Haruka-sensei's scene.
darkreaperixMay 24, 2014 12:10 PM
May 24, 2014 12:09 PM

Apr 2014
Information given that can be connected. Everything is just building up, so we have to just wait and see what is going to happen next. I am pretty excited for this arc. Hopefully it does not disappoint me.
May 24, 2014 12:11 PM

May 2013
Miyuki's looking good in that costume. I am really looking forward to watching this arc. Can't wait to see it.
May 24, 2014 12:47 PM

Oct 2011
The more I watch this show,the more I feel that it isn't for me.8 episode in & there's nothing that is interesting,exciting or at least entertaining,everything is either meh or less.Maybe I should just wait till it's over,close to the end or I'm in a more suitable mood (I'm graduating from high school in a couple of days,so my mind & heart is cluttered) & marathon through it.

I'll say my problems & go:
- Dull & uninteresting MCs with a meh cast.
- The series obsession with info dumps & exposition on crap I don't care about every second it gets (a waste of run time if you ask me).I know some people like that,but.............I.....DO......NOT.
- Average production values.

Maybe it's just not for me & I should drop it.Maybe I should wait & marathon.I don't know,the only reason I watch is because other than this & Captain Earth;there's nothing else I care to watch this season.Speaking of Captain Earth,I like to add that I literally stopped watching this episode (in the middle of it) to watch the CE,then came back & finished this one.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
May 24, 2014 12:51 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
To make the impossible, possible, in one night no less, call Taurus Silv..... I beg your pardon Tatsuya Shiba to make it all happen. Is there anything this magnificent man cannot do?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 24, 2014 12:53 PM

Oct 2013
Marzan said:
To make the impossible, possible, in one night no less, call Taurus Silv..... I beg your pardon Tatsuya Shiba to make it all happen. Is there anything this magnificent man cannot do?

But it wasn't one night. I just had to address that. He'd been researching Flight magic for a while
May 24, 2014 1:05 PM

Mar 2013
Each episode of this anime does not fail to show Tatsuya's OPness at all.
Inventing Flying Type Magic? Too badass.
Gravity Control Type Thermonuclear Fusion Reactor? WTF! Wouldn't be surprised if Tatsuya achieved this..
Hell, considering Miyuki's reaction, I'm assuming Tatsuya is either Taurus Silver himself or working directly under him or something....
May 24, 2014 1:11 PM
Aug 2012
JeddyVII said:
The more I watch this show,the more I feel that it isn't for me.8 episode in & there's nothing that is interesting,exciting or at least entertaining,everything is either meh or less.Maybe I should just wait till it's over,close to the end or I'm in a more suitable mood (I'm graduating from high school in a couple of days,so my mind & heart is cluttered) & marathon through it.

- The series obsession with info dumps & exposition on crap I don't care about every second it gets (a waste of run time if you ask me).I know some people like that,but.............I.....DO......NOT.

Maybe it's just not for me & I should drop it.Maybe I should wait & marathon.I don't know,the only reason I watch is because other than this & Captain Earth;there's nothing else I care to watch this season.Speaking of Captain Earth,I like to add that I literally stopped watching this episode (in the middle of it) to watch the CE,then came back & finished this one.

At least you admitted this isn't for you. You should probably marathon this in your spare time as Mahouka isn't action-centered anime. Not every anime is for everyone to watch and we all have different taste right?

May 24, 2014 1:18 PM

May 2014
JeddyVII said:

Marathon it,it's a bit slow waiting for eps per week,but you could find the story interesting by watching the season in 1 sitting.

I dropped Cap Earth by ep 5,just got bored with it,maybe I'll marathon it after it's season ends.
May 24, 2014 1:34 PM

Mar 2013
This episode wasn't bad as such like past episodes, but it was boring. I was expecting it to be, since it's just build up to a tournament, but it's like they're not even trying to make their filler and build up good. I'm starting to like Leo, though - he's the only one of the main 5 or so that I do. That puts him, Jumonji and Rin-chan on the good points list.

That last scene just proved my point on why Tatsuya and Miyuki are shitty characters, though. I don't know why I keep hoping they'll improve and leave this rut, but every single scene of their home life is just MC does impossible magic because he's OP as fuck, Miyuki praises him like the cardboard cut-out she is whilst wearing weird fanservice outfit (it wasn't even cute or interesting to look at - although that's unsurprising considering how ugly their school uniforms are too. Seriously, who did the godawful outfit design for this show?) and blushing like a tomato. I literally don't care that there's "justification" for why he's a personalityless bore and she's an incestuous lump, it doesn't stop them from being awful and repetitive. It's not even making me irritated anymore - it just makes me sigh and want to skip the scene entirely. They might actually be the worst anime characters I've ever seen, because they're so bad I'm not even bothered by them, I'm just plain bored out of my skull by their shittiness. Why exactly was this show so hyped up, again...?
May 24, 2014 1:54 PM
Apr 2014
straggy said:
This episode wasn't bad as such like past episodes, but it was boring. I was expecting it to be, since it's just build up to a tournament, but it's like they're not even trying to make their filler and build up good. I'm starting to like Leo, though - he's the only one of the main 5 or so that I do. That puts him, Jumonji and Rin-chan on the good points list.

That last scene just proved my point on why Tatsuya and Miyuki are shitty characters, though. I don't know why I keep hoping they'll improve and leave this rut, but every single scene of their home life is just MC does impossible magic because he's OP as fuck, Miyuki praises him like the cardboard cut-out she is whilst wearing weird fanservice outfit (it wasn't even cute or interesting to look at - although that's unsurprising considering how ugly their school uniforms are too. Seriously, who did the godawful outfit design for this show?) and blushing like a tomato. I literally don't care that there's "justification" for why he's a personalityless bore and she's an incestuous lump, it doesn't stop them from being awful and repetitive. It's not even making me irritated anymore - it just makes me sigh and want to skip the scene entirely. They might actually be the worst anime characters I've ever seen, because they're so bad I'm not even bothered by them, I'm just plain bored out of my skull by their shittiness. Why exactly was this show so hyped up, again...?

That's debatable because there are characters like Shinji from Evangelion and Makoto from School Days so your off on your mark about worst anime Characters.
May 24, 2014 1:58 PM

May 2010
AquaWateria said:
That's debatable because there are characters like Shinji from Evangelion and Makoto from School Days so your off on your mark about worst anime Characters.

But they're terrible in different ways. Shinji is a spineless, selfish boy, and Makoto deserves castration and the 9 circles of hell. Just because these other characters are bad doesn't mean Tatsuya and co. aren't.
May 24, 2014 2:02 PM

Nov 2013
Damn another boring ep, it's not OK if it takes the show more than 8 eps to become interesting, MC is just a nerd without any personality.
May 24, 2014 2:11 PM

Apr 2014
Not a bad ep I guess. I would have liked if they had shown the exam results before they introduced Mikihiko though. So far this adaption seems to be missing a lot of the dialogue and explanations which in my opinion make the atmosphere in the LN's much better
AlexMay 24, 2014 2:14 PM
May 24, 2014 2:13 PM
Apr 2014
wrenchbread said:
AquaWateria said:

But they're terrible in different ways. Shinji is a spineless, selfish boy, and Makoto deserves castration and the 9 circles of hell. Just because these other characters are bad doesn't mean Tatsuya and co. aren't.

Well for me I like OP characters like Light in Death Note, Ogami in Code Breaker, Lelouch in Code Geass, and Kazuma in Kaze no Stigma. Which is why I don't consider Tatsuya a bad character, all in all it just has to do with a person's taste.
May 24, 2014 2:21 PM

Apr 2012
This show just throws new terms at you every episode with inadequate explanation. It's too much.
Still boring........ ~_~

May 24, 2014 2:29 PM

Dec 2013
Tatsuya owning other countries in research & technology
May 24, 2014 2:31 PM

May 2010
AquaWateria said:

Well for me I like OP characters like Light in Death Note, Ogami in Code Breaker, Lelouch in Code Geass, and Kazuma in Kaze no Stigma. Which is why I don't consider Tatsuya a bad character, all in all it just has to do with a person's taste.

I don't think I ever said I hated OP characters. Just badly executed OP characters, in which case Tatsuya is one. By that same token, I don't like/dislike characters based on how OP or not OP they are. If they're written to be compelling I'm honestly down with all sorts of characters.
wrenchbreadMay 24, 2014 2:53 PM
May 24, 2014 2:33 PM
Dec 2012
Tatsuya is a country in himself....waiting for him to create some type of nuke magic from his own ass hairs as the catalyst
May 24, 2014 2:34 PM

Jul 2013
tatsuya is still more op than most op characters which just makes the show boring to watch since he's in almost every scene.

it was hard to believe that the student council didn't even consider putting tatsuya in the engineering team. they should be aware by now how op he is.

miyuki was useless again.

i thought after ep 7's ending we were going to get a great 8th episode but they ended up making it boring and over the top.

still, the ost was brilliant
May 24, 2014 2:48 PM

Sep 2013
Awesome episode! We had more Shiba awesomeness with the CAD copying and him making a flying spell and a good bit of plot development with the teacher (bs magician, ha :3) and the whole talking to the commander guy scene. I'm looking forward to the competition!
May 24, 2014 2:50 PM

Apr 2014
I already mentioned it before that Tatsuya is Mahouka's very own Jesus. And am I the only one who thought that the conversation with Mikihiko was awkward as fuck??? And oh my god the interactions of Tatsuya and Miyuki is so fucking annoying I actually had to pause for a smoke to calm down a bit. I mean I've read the novel but god!!! She fucking irritates the hell out of me. Somebody needs to shoot the bitch.
May 24, 2014 2:51 PM

Aug 2013
Tatsuya revolutionizes magic in one night... no biggie. Also they made it pretty obvious that he is Taurus Silver lol
swag
May 24, 2014 2:51 PM

Oct 2013
It continuously amazes me how one episode can be interesting to one person and completely revolting to another...
May 24, 2014 2:53 PM

May 2010
millie10468 said:
It continuously amazes me how one episode can be interesting to one person and completely revolting to another...

Opinions, how do they work?
May 24, 2014 2:54 PM

Jul 2012
Flying magic :) Nine school competition soon!
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
May 24, 2014 2:55 PM

Oct 2013
wrenchbread said:
millie10468 said:

Opinions, how do they work?

No I get it. It's just that sometimes there's no space for overlap at all
May 24, 2014 3:00 PM
Jan 2008
Let's look at an example of how our op tatsuya has shown his superiority so far.

Store owner: That'll be 3000yen... what?! 10000yen!? how?!

Tatsuya: Don't you know? When a customer gives out a paper bill of which the value is significantly higher than the value of the product he's intending to buy, the store will have to do preparations to "balance" it out. The technical term for this is "change". Well, a normal high school student would usually give out 1000yen or 5000yen bills, but in my case I gave 10000yen. It's nothing to be surprised about really... heh.

Store owner: Khh... I lost...

Customer1: What a genius...
Customer2: Amazing!

This is loosely translated from 2ch where they mocked the novel for being a piece of shit.
May 24, 2014 3:12 PM

Jul 2012
I shouldn't have to think hard when watching anime but this sh!t is on something else.
All this Magic-Math-Science stuff is confusing af all I know is that this mother-f***er is good at whatever he does , which is from fighting to making magic.

Their trying to hard to sound smart in this anime like this stuff is actual facts smh
May 24, 2014 3:15 PM
Jul 2018
Tatsuya was pretty smart, he learned flying magic so easily.
May 24, 2014 3:18 PM

Feb 2012
Another dull episode showcasing how much of an insipid tool tasuya really is. Oh well,18 more to go.
May 24, 2014 3:19 PM
Jan 2008
Amon-Raw said:
Their trying to hard to sound smart in this anime like this stuff is actual facts smh

Use magic as replacement for physics then jumble up some magical jargon and you'll get science-like smartass stuff coming out of mc's mouth.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.