Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Witchcraft Works
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 24, 2014 4:11 PM

Jul 2012
Well Takamiya acted like a real man in the fight against weekend, but in the end lost all the respect he earn when he could not kiss Kagari at the end.

Great series!!!
Mar 24, 2014 4:51 PM

Oct 2011
8/10 and one of best this season.

I don't mind MC at all... but than since half of the story I was watching it mostly for Fail Five and they were great.
Plot was decent, there were some weird/rushed things but since they didn't affect my enjoyment I don't care. It was fun little series.
Mar 24, 2014 4:55 PM

Mar 2014
Y'know... this whole series kept true to itself to the very end.. 9/10 material.
Mar 24, 2014 5:01 PM

Oct 2013
lol anime good ending BUT Y U NO KISS
[/quote]
Mar 24, 2014 5:53 PM

Jul 2010
TANPOPO/10 <3
Real fun show.Some nice characters and decent OST.Visually - beautiful.Hmm strong 7/10
Mar 24, 2014 6:02 PM

Mar 2009
I loved medusa so much! Wish she got a bigger part in this/was able to use her full powers...Maybe next season? Wait, crap, I forgot ayaka is unbeatably cliche and OP...I have such a crush on every medusa anime character. (F/SN rider is the best however.)

Mar 24, 2014 6:28 PM

Apr 2012
7/10 story felt rushed .

Mar 24, 2014 6:39 PM

Oct 2011
So that's the promise.

OMG was hoping he kissed her

Will miss this series.c
Mar 24, 2014 8:06 PM

Aug 2012
Nice episode. Funny when he was about to kiss her then went for the forehead lol. 7/10 overall. Would've liked to know more about that one girl the mother fought and more about the white witch inside him. But oh well...
Mar 24, 2014 9:10 PM

Apr 2013
wasted potential, they give us a few slides/stills of what looked like an epic fight between chronoire and kazane?.. and did he really just pussy-out the kiss? wow
KneelBeforeMeMar 24, 2014 9:33 PM
Mar 24, 2014 10:00 PM

Dec 2011
Ugh, actually the fact that he doesn't kiss her in the lips really pissed me off, it's not that I expect dat much from Honoka but come on! that's not the time to get all wuss, she's about to die...

Besides that I really enjoyed this series, I had fun watching it week to week.
Mar 24, 2014 10:06 PM

Jul 2013
That cop-out kiss!!! lol.. it was expected but still kinda funny. Tanpopo understanding the rabbit but not the bear was hilarious XD

Such an entertaining & original series. I hope there are more series that goes against the norm like this (although reading some of the comments here, it seems that the unpredictability threw some people off). There are still a lot of things unexplored so this definitely needs a 2nd season. I doubt we'll get it anytime soon though since the manga hasn't progressed far.

8/10
MoeGodMar 24, 2014 10:11 PM
Mar 24, 2014 11:09 PM

Jul 2013
no kiss??? they sure know how to frustrate people..

anyway that animation.. damn

7/10
Mar 25, 2014 12:02 AM

Apr 2012
The story wasn't very impressive but the animation(character designs, action scenes, dat city restoration at the end) was superb. The comedy was okay. However, it was a very fun watch.

6/10 - I would definitely watch a second season.

Mar 25, 2014 12:12 AM

Mar 2012
Out of the current season of anime (not counting the 2-cour series that started last season), Witch Craft Works is likely one of the best if not actually the best series overall. Its cast is wide-ranging and entertaining without necessarily relying on stock personalities. The interaction between Takamiya and Kagari is extremely endearing and something of a fresh air. Its combat is based on magic (a conventional concept) but the way it's set up -- tactics and various styles -- is also quite creative. Though plot is its only ostensible weak point, it actually carries a fairly strong central plot. The art is great and consistent. The soundtrack is decent as well and I actually liked the OP and ED both a lot.

Most importantly, it was a very fun ride without any plot dragging going on. There's always something happening and I find this to be far more likable and enjoyable than I thought I would've. 9/10
Mar 25, 2014 1:38 AM

Dec 2012
dammit Takamiya! why didn't you kiss her on the lips!?

don't worry, i know IMG tags are turned off...i'm just lazy to change my sig... xD
Mar 25, 2014 2:36 AM

Oct 2010
rasenshiruken973 said:
Most of the characters were really irritating especially first few episodes basically all the fangirls of Kagari - even when they saw she was close to Takamiya they still treat him like shit. It was so incredibly annoying.
I lost track of the story about half way through because it was all over the place and getting quite boring.
I HATE that group of witches who are just there for comic relief and don't do anything. The light-pink-salmon colour hair girl with the cat ear things has the most annoying voice. They also make me hate the ED which would be pretty catchy otherwise.
Animation and art was incredible though - but that's like receiving a really crap present in beautiful wrapping paper. Good animation/art isn't enough to save an anime with a really bad story imo...
What was the point of the never ending flying confetti in this episode? It's like JC Staff had excess animation budget left and didn't know what else to spend it on. It did look pretty though.
It would have been better with more fire. I like fire.
And one more thing - Takamiya was really lame. He didn't even have the balls to kiss Kagari and that pissed me off when he was like "I can't kiss without being married" or something - like even the strictest cultures don't think like that. Such a wuss. No character development in fact he got worse as the series progressed.
5/10 - would have been a 6 until the very last scene where that group of the most annoying characters turned up and spoiled a relatively good episode.

U stole the words from my mind...ha ha ha
perfectly summed up !
Mar 25, 2014 2:45 AM

Apr 2013
I found this show to be quite entertaining. Pretty original and made me laugh and smile a lot. I kinda expected it, but that kiss scene was great! For some reason, I really like the, 'Ivory Quintet', witches.
Mar 25, 2014 4:02 AM

Nov 2013
I wish they showed the Chronoire vs Kazane fight instead of skipping it, wtf was that?? Who woulda known Takamiya-kun would pussy out on kissing Kagari-san? Didn't see that coming at all...

Great anime, disappointed with this ending, but everything else was perfect. It's about time I continue reading the manga. I hope the manga at least shows the Chronoire fight, that shit looked badass. 8/10 from me, JCStaff did a wonderful job with production, seriously some of the most beautiful animation I have ever seen and the OST was basically flawless imo.
Mar 25, 2014 5:10 AM

May 2012
The anime was good at early episodes, but it started to get boring later. The anime felt more like comedy anime than a serious one.

6/10
Mar 25, 2014 5:43 AM

Sep 2009
people should known that they never even showed Chronoire vs Kazane fight in the manga.
Mar 25, 2014 7:18 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Anime that has a funny story and also interesting, perhaps has not been made good because of a few episodes, but the quality setting from JC Staff in this project is admirable.
I want the second season please! * _ *
With this soul rivalutrae I have my opinion on the studio JC Staff, has been able to put in place a quality that I had never seen before, character design beautiful, well-crafted design with a color very well for how you have set the plot. Costume design really rich in variants and very cute plus there are so many interesting persoanggi to lose the thread! * _ *
Too cute this anime.
Almost always good and smooth animations.
Final rating that goes from 7/10 to 8/10! ;)
Mar 25, 2014 7:39 AM

Oct 2013
krownklown said:
VanishingKira said:
This show was pretty mediocre tbh,but something about this show's mediocrity really caught my attention and was very amusing/unique.Though it lost me in the last few episodes and I lowered this to a 6/10.

Oh lord here it comes, the "well it was mediocre but I watched it anyway". I swear to God there are probably people who sit look at a Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, etc. painting and say, "God that is medicore". All things considered WCW is one of the more original works this season and in a while.

I mean did you read your own sentence, its a paradox, so the show is mediocre (this means average), yet it caught your attention because it was very unique.

Am I missing something here? I don't see what's wrong in watching a mediocre show. And since when does a unique concept alone decides whether a show is good or not?

At any rate,decent anime overall with a rather weak ending. I'll agree with what a few others have said,in that Kagari & Takamiya lack chemistry(big time if you ask me) and they're not that interesting as individual characters either. The plot was getting interesting as of late but it didn't really go anywhere unless they plan to make a 2nd season and even then there are better ways to end a season(Noragami being a good example of this). I guess my favorite part of WCW was the comedy and how it often switched between serious and easy going.
Mar 25, 2014 8:09 AM
Nov 2009
This was a fun and surprisingly enjoyable show. I like how the main dude is treated like female characters in most shounen series which gives a slight variation to this show even though it's seinen. Cute characters, good music and even though this ending felt rushed, I still liked it. 7.5/10
Mar 25, 2014 10:39 AM

Nov 2009
A satisfying end to the series. Looks like Takamiya ended up in some weird place where the White Princess resides and then there was the contract with the funny attempts of the kiss. Seems like Kazane was just sitting behind the scenes leaving the mess to everyone else but her fight with Chronoire was too brief in my opinion and everything just got restored pretty much instantly.
That ending was funny with Kagari simply using her physical strength, seems like she doesn't need to use magic for the likes of those tower witches.

Overall the series was alright with some decent scenes but there were a few plot holes in several places. Perhaps the manga may explain this in more detail. It ended up being comical instead of serious which was good in a way.

Final Scores:

Art/Animation: 8/10
Story Plot: 7/10
Characters: 8/10
Music: 7/10
Overall Score: 8/10

Episode Rating: 4/5

Mar 25, 2014 11:14 AM

Jun 2011
Usagi and Kumo was easily the best part of the episode lol.

Will miss this series. It had a unique feel to it and to me this series really played the theme of "Witch" perfectly. I mean the style of the animation and the weirdness and mysteriousness of the show just totally scream "Witch" to me.

Love the animation style of this series. The OP is great telling about "love" and fhana singing it just makes it even more awesome. The ED was pretty funny and catchy as hell along with the 5 witches getting tortured.

I love this series and hope for a 2nd season, 9/10.
Mar 25, 2014 12:51 PM

Dec 2013
So the first three episodes were a real bore for me but surprisingly week by week it got better and better. To the point where this ending episode would decide if it's from 7.8 to 8.0, meaning regardless it's an 8/10. The ending didn't really do anything special and well he didn't kiss her, ya wimp. So it's a 7.8.

I really loved the karaoke witches, I wish we could get a spin-off series just for them.
Rin was crying at the ending scene =(, I really want to learn more about Rin.
Mar 25, 2014 2:22 PM

Aug 2013
Oh wow, come one Takamiya! So close from her lips, yet so far away... :P
It's like he's friendzoning himself xD

Evermillion is such a tsundere. Stop acting all mighty, we know you saved them on purpose :P

Poor Tanpopo, saving Kasumi, getting surprise punched by her and then getting her ass beaten up by Kagari.

Weekend was such an evil vilain, to pull out such a dirty trick at the end xD

I hope that it get a sequel, it was really fun to watch. I was skeptic at the beginning, thinking that it would be a magical girl anime. How could I be more wrong... This show had the ED of the season for sure :3
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 25, 2014 5:57 PM

Aug 2013
The episode was good but I liked how it ended in the manga better.
The scene with Honoka hesitating to kiss Ayaka was pretty silly but I don't think he is a wuss considering how brave he has been throughout the show.

I gave the show a 9/10 . The anime has done a good job adapting the manga so far and I am hoping there will be a season 2. I really liked the art style and animation in the anime especially during the Medusa fight although I did not like Medusa's initial CGI look. When it comes to characters Ayaka hands down is my favorite character. Some people think she is a boring character just because she is reserved and taciturn but I find her interesting. She reminds me of Erza from Fairy Tail in that she is very serious and goes by the book which actually makes me see her as being somewhat of a female knight. Although she comes across as very serious she can actually be very playful and affectionate, we see this when she pats or rubs Honoka's head and when it was shown she has miniature dolls of Honoka and a stuffed penguin. I really like the relationship between Ayaka and Honoka because its a basically a symbiotic type of relationship which to me makes the romance between the two more worthwhile.
Mar 25, 2014 6:12 PM
Jan 2008
DrGeroCreation said:
The episode was good but I liked how it ended in the manga better.
The scene with Honoka hesitating to kiss Ayaka was pretty silly but I don't think he is a wuss considering how brave he has been throughout the show.

I gave the show a 9/10 . The anime has done a good job adapting the manga so far and I am hoping there will be a season 2. I really liked the art style and animation in the anime especially during the Medusa fight although I did not like Medusa's initial CGI look. When it comes to characters Ayaka hands down is my favorite character. Some people think she is a boring character just because she is reserved and taciturn but I find her interesting. She reminds me of Erza from Fairy Tail in that she is very serious and goes by the book which actually makes me see her as being somewhat of a female knight. Although she comes across as very serious she can actually be very playful and affectionate, we see this when she pats or rubs Honoka's head and when it was shown she has miniature dolls of Honoka and a stuffed penguin. I really like the relationship between Ayaka and Honoka because its a basically a symbiotic type of relationship which to me makes the romance between the two more worthwhile.

Yeah, they trimmed the hospital and added/altered that scene at the end. The alteration was to provide "closure" I guess, since they thought it probably would sell well but vol. 1 BD is estimated to sell about 4.5k units so that's pretty good.

I don't mind Honoka being a wimp since he's growing and shown moments of bravery. I like Ayaka (not as much as others, but oh well) since she's stoic but has little quirks that show you that she's got a softer side. Watching how obsessive she is with Honoka is also pretty funny. Seeing her practicing writing combinations of her and Honoka's names to see how well they'd look when they got married was disturbing and yet so funny. We also learn from this that she doesn't need to sleep, which adds to her mystique.

The one thing that bothered me about them is that they don't really have any chemistry...yet. What was shown in the anime isn't the full picture and the manga hasn't made any significant progress (other than one or two hints about certain things) past this, so I'm eager to learn more about them and see them grow as individuals and together.

I think that besides people raging at Honoka being a "beta pussy" what irritated most people is the fact that many of the characters were weak and unimportant or just got curbstomped and forgotten immediately as well as the fact that there were teases about Honoka and Ayaka's childhoods but no payoff since even the manga hasn't gotten there yet. I'm sure that it will sooner than later though.
Mar 25, 2014 6:37 PM

Aug 2013
ZodiacBeast said:
I think that besides people raging at Honoka being a "beta pussy" what irritated most people is the fact that many of the characters were weak and unimportant or just got curbstomped and forgotten immediately as well as the fact that there were teases about Honoka and Ayaka's childhoods but no payoff since even the manga hasn't gotten there yet. I'm sure that it will sooner than later though.
I think you are right but those people should take into account there are tower witches above Weekend who would be able to give Ayaka a serious fight, even Medusa restrained was able to give Ayaka a good fight. Medusa's tower witches such as Tanpopo etc. are mainly used for comic relief so it is obvious Ayaka would easily defeat them. Also I think the mangaka is reserving the revelation of Ayaka's and Honaka's past probably for the end of the manga. IMO people wanting everything to be revealed in only 12 episodes are being too hasty.
Mar 25, 2014 6:53 PM
Jan 2008
DrGeroCreation said:
ZodiacBeast said:
I think you are right but those people should take into account there are tower witches above Weekend who would be able to give Ayaka a serious fight, even Medusa restrained was able to give Ayaka a good fight. Medusa's tower witches such as Tanpopo etc. are mainly used for comic relief so it is obvious Ayaka would easily defeat them. Also I think the mangaka is reserving the revelation of Ayaka's and Honaka's past probably for the end of the manga. IMO people wanting everything to be revealed in only 12 episodes are being too hasty.

Yeah, there will probably be a huge revelation at the end of the manga. Or at least some sort of huge, unexpected event, such as Honoka and Ayaka becoming so powerful that they become witches that rise to another plane of reality (wasn't that mentioned somewhere?). I don't want that to happen but who knows? I certainly can't see into the future, but if something like that were to loom over the two of them I'm sure Ayaka would fight it and find a way to stay in the human realm. She wants to live a nice, long, peaceful life with Honoka. She's been fighting this long to protect his life and she'll go down fighting. I really want the last panel to show them both smiling as they walk home...or something. There'll definitely be a grand finale worth waiting for.

Still, there are definitely going to be some bits and pieces revealed within the arc that just started at 31, since even before that (in 28, ironically the chapter after the anime ended) we started getting info. I think it'll be interesting to see how everything comes together. We already know what might happen but what will the outcome be? ARGH, I hate waiting!

I wish this was a bi-weekly publication but I respect the author for doing so good in a monthly time frame so I'm happy with that.
Mar 25, 2014 7:15 PM

Aug 2013
ZodiacBeast said:
Yeah, there will probably be a huge revelation at the end of the manga. Or at least some sort of huge, unexpected event, such as Honoka and Ayaka becoming so powerful that they become witches that rise to another plane of reality (wasn't that mentioned somewhere?).
I don't think that was ever mentioned and I really hope something like that wouldn't happen

ZodiacBeast said:
Still, there are definitely going to be some bits and pieces revealed within the arc that just started at 31, since even before that (in 28, ironically the chapter after the anime ended) we started getting info. I think it'll be interesting to see how everything comes together. We already know what might happen but what will the outcome be? ARGH, I hate waiting!

I wish this was a bi-weekly publication but I respect the author for doing so good in a monthly time frame so I'm happy with that.
Things are definitely getting interesting but I wish we could see some of Weekend's
and what they are planning. I too wish it was released weekly not monthly.
DrGeroCreationMar 25, 2014 7:19 PM
Mar 25, 2014 7:49 PM

Apr 2012
Enjoyed most of it, like the fights and funny moments, but I got confused when Weekend showed up, I guess that's I get for watching this and playing marvel avengers alliance at the same time, hahaha.

6/10 for now.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 25, 2014 8:34 PM
Jan 2008
DrGeroCreation said:
ZodiacBeast said:
such as Honoka and Ayaka becoming so powerful that they become witches that rise to another plane of reality (wasn't that mentioned somewhere?).
I don't think that was ever mentioned and I really hope something like that wouldn't happen.

I'd swear that somebody said something like that, but it could have been somebody speculating and saying "hey, this part indicates blah blah blah". I'm reading through again just to see if anything like this was said but now I doubt it. There's nothing through chapter 18 and fighting Weekend would be too busy to talk about something like that.
Mar 26, 2014 1:11 AM
Jul 2018
A kiss on the lips would have sealed the deal for me but oh well.... Had a nice ending anyways and it was quite enjoyable...

8/10
Mar 26, 2014 2:52 AM

Jun 2013
ZodiacBeast said:
DrGeroCreation said:
ZodiacBeast said:
such as Honoka and Ayaka becoming so powerful that they become witches that rise to another plane of reality (wasn't that mentioned somewhere?).
I don't think that was ever mentioned and I really hope something like that wouldn't happen.

I'd swear that somebody said something like that, but it could have been somebody speculating and saying "hey, this part indicates blah blah blah". I'm reading through again just to see if anything like this was said but now I doubt it. There's nothing through chapter 18 and fighting Weekend would be too busy to talk about something like that.

Yes the author confirmed that witches once they reach a certain level of power ascend into Godhood and leave the mortal realm. However, some witches despite having the ability to move on decided to stay, and took on the title "end". Ie Weekend.

However, over time it seems like witches became weaker and so end starting to just refer to witch who got a lot hype, kind of like the title 7 warlords in one piece, specifically buggy. But in theory the possibilities still does exist.
Mar 26, 2014 9:25 AM

Dec 2013
Its gonna be a long wait for the rest of this show. Manga is currently at 32 in translates and god knows where in raws, but the fact is this anime season ended at chapter 28. Not enough material for even half of one cour right now.

Still, the story and the premises for this anime are all sound, so if they do manage to squeeze out enough chapters for a season 2, I'm definitely gonna be up for it.

Sigh, this is one of those weeks where nearly everything I watch comes to an end. Good thing there are still a few Spring 14s to look forward to. The wait in between will still eat at me though....
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 26, 2014 10:18 AM

Oct 2009
So Honoka doesn't want to even kiss before marriage? O.o
Honoka's power was in Ayaka? And he saved everyone by himself? How much OP can you get o.o

That said it was a so-so open ending, went by pretty fast. Really did enjoy this series more than I expected, especially due to those funny Tower Witches. I do like the world with its weird concepts as well, it was a pretty fun watch.

Wouldn't mind a second season even though that's probably never gonna happen :|

7 is probably the proper score but gotta give it more points for not being an ecchi harem-fest with an almost all female cast :D

8/10
AozureMar 26, 2014 10:21 AM
Mar 26, 2014 11:36 AM

Sep 2013
i hope for a second season once the manga gets farther
Mar 26, 2014 12:40 PM

Jul 2013
The anime overall was good but not great. It definitely had its share of awesome moments, but it felt extremely rushed and for a last episode it was just... meh.

3/5 ep
7/10 series.
Mar 26, 2014 12:44 PM

Oct 2013
Really liked this anime but disappointed by last episode.
Mar 26, 2014 1:12 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Aah, anime male characters:

Are ok with sacrificing their lives and pulling knives out from their back using their bare hands..but God forbid they were to kiss a girl they like on the lips. That would be a travesty, right?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 26, 2014 1:51 PM

Oct 2013
I don't like the main character. :/ Every minute the girl is saving him. He's even scared to kiss her on the lips. Disappointing ending. 3/5 for me.
Mar 26, 2014 3:25 PM

Jun 2013
I don't understand what people are expecting. Hello, the studio is constrained to 12 episodes based on the current situation they work in, and its an ongoing series. Some of you are criticizing the show for things that are basically out of the studios hands.

Also those criticizing the characters especially Kagari, let me tell you something, I hope you can swim because what you see on the surface belies the true depth of the ocean. Just because a character has an apathetic/kuudere exterior does not make them some flat character.

Also the complaints specifically about the MC, guess I should not expect too much from the folks at mal. You guys must be even shorter than Honoka because everything passed over your heads.
Mar 26, 2014 3:39 PM

Aug 2012
Meh, too many plot points were shoved in last minute. The return to the status quo is not what I wanted, but they decided to go that route anyway. The retarded Kagari fan club was not needed at all. The battle scenes are also underwhelming, what with the choppy CGI and all.

4/10
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Mar 26, 2014 3:56 PM

Sep 2013
This was a beautiful season ending. Well, Im not gonna fast from Witch Craft Works content for 2+ years for a season 2 so Im off to the manga :)
Mar 26, 2014 4:05 PM

Mar 2012
I still don't understand why the hell it's taboo for an MC to kiss a girl.....it's just plain stupid how he can easily try to sacrifice his life (which also meant Kagari's would die) but when it comes down to a simple kiss on the lips to help save Kagari he makes it seem like it's harder to do than giving up his life -_- Also disappointed at how the fight between Kazane and Chronoire wasn't really animated, seemed like it would've been a great fight. Overall the series was pretty entertaining but it could've been better, loved the ED :) If a S2 actually gets made I wouldn't mind watching it.

7/10.
Mar 26, 2014 4:54 PM

Feb 2011
one of the good J.C Staff shows

8/10
Mar 26, 2014 5:08 PM

Oct 2013
xAvengerx said:
I still don't understand why the hell it's taboo for an MC to kiss a girl.....it's just plain stupid how he can easily try to sacrifice his life (which also meant Kagari's would die) but when it comes down to a simple kiss on the lips to help save Kagari he makes it seem like it's harder to do than giving up his life -_- Also disappointed at how the fight between Kazane and Chronoire wasn't really animated, seemed like it would've been a great fight. Overall the series was pretty entertaining but it could've been better, loved the ED :) If a S2 actually gets made I wouldn't mind watching it.

7/10.

My thoughts exactly. That part was frustrating.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2014

56 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2014

49 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2014

84 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 6:32 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2014

88 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2014

118 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 23, 12:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.