Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 9, 2019 12:38 AM

Aug 2017
Holo stinks. Lawrence is an idiot and about to get caught up in another scheme. I don't think I like Wolf and Spice.
Oct 7, 2019 10:21 AM

Apr 2013
What a strange question in the end, the answer is obviously no?
Dec 5, 2019 3:01 PM
Apr 2016
Holo's teasing reached a whole other level this episode, oh my. Well, she wasn't serious, clearly, but I can see why Lawrence asked "how many" either way.
Jan 26, 2021 4:35 PM

Jul 2017
Might be weird saying this despite the show's great ability to constantly be fun and enjoyable with the banter and the blossoming, slow-burn relationship between Holo and Lawrence, but this one was a bit boring. Other than the teasing about how many Holo had, nothing really stood out to me other than the fact that Holo's scared about being separated from Lawrence at the end of their journey. It was quite the surprise hearing Fleur suggest Lawrence to sell Holo for the sake of her business ventures, but really for the most part, this episode felt a bit meh overall in my opinion and the arc so far's lacking that interest in the business side too, let alone the character side although the one highlight from it so far surrounds the mystery of Fleur's nature if I had to pick a good aspect of it from the few episodes I've seen.
Oct 17, 2021 9:21 PM
Feb 2021
Another great episode. So she is convincing Loren to sell Holo therefore they can obtain fur since they don't have much money.
Sep 13, 2023 10:01 AM

Dec 2022
I'm going to give this the benefit of the doubt and assume the "counting sheep" and "males getting tempted" lines are merely jokes without any real implications, and that Holo is still a virgin. Given that I could pass it off as just an attempt to induce jealousy, that's hopefully all it is.

Realistically, Lawrence could just immediately reject the notion of selling Holo, but that would resolve the incoming drama here before it ever got off the ground, so who knows.

Shaded Horizon

Oct 10, 2023 9:43 PM

Oct 2018
Weird question at the end, does abe know that Holo's a wolf or something? Otherwise it'd make no sense to be asking for this, I like rigolo alot but I feel like his character design could've been alot better than this, Also is it just me or do i keep thinking that there's gotta be more to the Old man? Wouldn't really be odd to me If he played a major role in this arc besides just being an inn master.
Nov 9, 2023 3:22 AM

Oct 2020
I don't really know what they were going for with that "cliffhanger" ending as if we're supposed to believe Lawrence would consider selling Holo
Maybe the shock-factor they were trying to highlight was how Fleur/Eve somehow knows Holo isn't human

Anyway at least we got to see some nice visuals with the greenhouse orchard area in Rigoro's mansion.. I was starting to get tired of the bland copy/pasted background buildings
Jan 1, 9:44 AM

Nov 2013
Say what now, mate?! (about the ending)
Apr 18, 10:11 PM

Jul 2023
Cute that whenever there's a new woman, Holo stomps Laurence's foot.

Anyway, the Church has always been part of the discussion but they don't deal with it directly.

I wonder if there will be an arc where Holo and Laurence have to fight the Church.
patkarununganApr 25, 7:02 AM
Apr 25, 3:05 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
this is..... actually getting kind of boring now

NYANPASU
5700XT

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vinesage - Sep 23, 2009

446 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 27, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vinesage - Sep 16, 2009

133 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 27, 2:14 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mikiyo - Sep 10, 2009

109 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 27, 1:40 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vinesage - Aug 26, 2009

134 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 24, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

vinesage - Aug 19, 2009

189 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 24, 2:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.