Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 30, 2014 6:11 AM

Jul 2013
DarkMoonWolf said:
As for the next chapter, well I may be the only one thinking this, but why does the "Father and Son" title must refer to a Fairy Tail member??? I mean, why can't it be something related to Zeref and the Demons? After all, Zeref is like a farther for those demons right??[/color]

Silver being Gray's father seems too obvious to be true. Both names are colors, same kind of powers and they kinda look alike. Not to forget that suspicious title, but I'm all for a zeref chapter if that were to turn out to be the case.

Nice chapter btw
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
May 30, 2014 6:42 AM
Apr 2013
It's a nice chapter, I wounder what the story behind Gray and Silver is.
May 30, 2014 7:19 AM

May 2013
Yea everyone is back. Interesting title for the next chapter.
May 30, 2014 8:15 AM

Jul 2013
Great chapter! Now everyone's ready for the final battle!
May 30, 2014 8:25 AM

Jul 2007
Dark_Messiah said:
Thank god Aquarius power isn't permanent, still want to see her,

Except that nothing points either way since she still has the same clothes and there's absolutely no direct indication that she lost it(for all we know that was just to show she ran out of magic and the tattoos will just disappear when non in combat for sake of fanservice and if she ever gets more powers of that kind she will have to switch in between them).

Till its stated one way or the other, its still the same as previous chapter - no one knows whether its permanent or not, although it makes more sense to be permanent, otherwise Wendy, Mira, etc should lose their power-ups too.
AhenshihaelMay 30, 2014 8:30 AM
May 30, 2014 8:45 AM
Jan 2014
A friend of mine said the "father and son" thing could refer to Natsu and igneel,not just Gray and Silver.So,Mashima could really be trolling us.

But...the only thing that would make Igneel appear by his own volition would probably be E.N.D's awakening.But...well,the book got petrified along with Marde.That is not definitive since the king said he is going to leave Marde's downfall to Fairy tail.It seems to soon for E.N.D to hit the stage.

Well,up till now Mashima didn't troll us with the chapter names.Well,he did somewhat with "the king of hades",since it seemed E.N.D would be awakened.But the others were played straight.

The name of the next arc "Father and son" resumes what will happen in it.However..."Song of the celestial dragon" referred to an event that happened in the last two chapters of the arc 2,Wendy activating dragon force and wrecking face.Since each arc has 8 chapters,we have an 1/8 of a chance to see in the next chapter whatever the title refers to SIlver and Gray or not.

Also,Everyone was thinking that lightning flame dragon mode was a one time use for the batle agains master Hades.Well,Natsu learned how to use it later,even though it lacked the same destructive power.Maybe Lucy can still use Aquarius's power?But yeah...she did lose the tattoo.Oh well,we need patience.
hello09May 30, 2014 9:01 AM
May 30, 2014 10:04 AM

May 2012
Fai said:
Dark_Messiah said:
Thank god Aquarius power isn't permanent, still want to see her,

Except that nothing points either way since she still has the same clothes and there's absolutely no direct indication that she lost it(for all we know that was just to show she ran out of magic and the tattoos will just disappear when non in combat for sake of fanservice and if she ever gets more powers of that kind she will have to switch in between them).
Its the tatoo that symbolize Aquarius not the dress.. being able to summon 3 spirits and a CK is already a powerup.. Well whatever I just want Lucy to remain a holder type mage(though Urano is a cast type magic).. And also there's no indication that the key is repairable, and if not then Im fine if Lucy can keep Aquarius power..

May 30, 2014 10:16 AM
May 2014
woah, great chapters, celestial spirit king is just really badass. and dat lucy though, great chapter !
and i just realized on this chapter.... tempesta is actually really looks like zidane tribal from FF9. or am i just missing something?
May 30, 2014 10:26 AM

Dec 2013
Gray and Silver will probably get into a lightsaber fight next chapter
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
May 30, 2014 10:53 AM
Jul 2012
so next chapter is father and son. Lucy had her time and saved everyone now it's everyone time go and clean up the rest.
May 30, 2014 11:31 AM

Aug 2012
WAIT, DID THIS JUST HAPPEN?

GAJEEL SAVED LUCY, AND EVERYONE SHARED THE SPOTLIGHT EQUALLY WITH NATSU AT THE END?!

/stunned

also, it seems Zero is Gray's fathah. I'm getting kinda Luke and Vaderish here
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
May 30, 2014 11:50 AM

Jul 2007
kiDnameDSkia said:

GAJEEL SAVED LUCY, AND EVERYONE SHARED THE SPOTLIGHT EQUALLY WITH NATSU AT THE END?!

/stunned

The moment Lucy actually saved the day was quite clear already that this can be one of best arcs in this manga so far. Nothing in this arc so far happened as expected.
May 30, 2014 11:53 AM
Jan 2014
Lucy not just defeated Jackal,SHE KILLED HIM.
Well,my body is not ready for next chapter!Man,this arc is wild.I can't see the haters.Where are they?I love them because they vanish now.Posers
May 30, 2014 11:57 AM

Jan 2014
Those feels from watching Gray protect Juvia, and encounter Silver. with a serious Juvia too!

Ahh yesss. Go Gray-Sama!
May 30, 2014 12:45 PM

Feb 2012
Lmao that name for the next chapter.

Brah.
May 30, 2014 12:46 PM
Apr 2012
Fantastic end to Lucy's fight, she saved Fairy Tail in the most spectacular of ways! That is in my top 5 fights in FT of all time, was freaking amazing on so many levels. Please give Lucy a new key for Aquarius Spirit King! Now the rest of Fairy Tail is rearing to go and do their part. Next chapter has me mad hyped.
May 30, 2014 1:24 PM
May 2014
Finally no more of that stupid shit Lucy moments.
It stucks that lame ass tard Natsu is back at it again, I was hoping he would stay frozen, while the others get their chance in the limelight.

Gajeel, Gray, and Juvia. I'm waiting to see new feats from them.
May 30, 2014 2:33 PM

May 2013
The Celestial Spirit King is bad ass.
The others are free.
Grey and Silver are about to collide.
May 30, 2014 2:43 PM

Mar 2012
First of all, demon has magic powers now? "Jackal's magic power disappeared" wtf.

Second of all, thats a huge spoiler of a chapter title.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
May 30, 2014 2:44 PM

Apr 2008
Raven-kun said:
First of all, demon has magic powers now? "Jackal's magic power disappeared" wtf.

Which is why I doubt it means what most people think. Or did oyu miss the title with the Celestial dragon that was mentioned before Wendy's fight?
May 30, 2014 2:55 PM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
Raven-kun said:

Which is why I doubt it means what most people think. Or did oyu miss the title with the Celestial dragon that was mentioned before Wendy's fight?

Also, Igneel SPECIFICALLY mentioned about it soon being time to meed his adoptive-son Natsu.
May 30, 2014 3:02 PM
Jul 2013
I used to think that silver was Ultear's father. But just now when i finished reading the manga; I started to think that Silver is Gray's father because at the last page of the manga says that our next chap 's title is "Father and son". Also when Gray stopped Silver's ice, Silver was smiling and Gray's face was kinda like shocked... (Maybe my imagination) Can't wait for the next chap >.<
May 30, 2014 4:52 PM

Apr 2008
Lisa398 said:
I used to think that silver was Ultear's father. But just now when i finished reading the manga; I started to think that Silver is Gray's father because at the last page of the manga says that our next chap 's title is "Father and son". Also when Gray stopped Silver's ice, Silver was smiling and Gray's face was kinda like shocked... (Maybe my imagination) Can't wait for the next chap >.<

Again makes no sense. Silver probably doesn't even know that is gray or he sure as hell wouldn't be smiling.
May 30, 2014 7:39 PM

Jun 2013
Father and son... I'm really excited to see next weeks chapter...
May 30, 2014 8:33 PM

Feb 2014
So why the so called father is Zeref's Demon is still not yet any explanation about it, huh? probably next week.

I though it will be interesting if Natsu the one who will fight that absolute zero and Gray will fight that fire person. But it seems can't easily escape from generic match-up, huh. well it's still fine nonetheless.

Minerva goes Masochist and Yuri field to her "beloved" Erza.
May 30, 2014 8:48 PM

Oct 2013
Oh when the Celestial King said that he's gonna bring his friends I thought it was the 88 celestial spirits
May 30, 2014 10:10 PM

Sep 2013
Silver should be able to solo really but NO! :(

Hope Jackal stays dead.

Minerva x Erza :O she wants more of that though loving all over her body;)
May 30, 2014 10:39 PM

Apr 2014
Wait, huh, what happened to the king of Hades? Was he turned into stone or something?
May 30, 2014 11:56 PM

Oct 2013
go lucyyy
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
May 31, 2014 1:15 AM
Jul 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if Silver is Grays son from the future.
May 31, 2014 2:06 AM
Mar 2013
Does anyone think that the fight was too short? Only lasted a few chapters and the end.
May 31, 2014 2:28 AM

Apr 2008
SwiftKilla said:
Does anyone think that the fight was too short? Only lasted a few chapters and the end.

Not at all.
May 31, 2014 4:34 AM
Aug 2013
SwiftKilla said:

ABSOLUTELY NOT
why?? how long did u want it to last
May 31, 2014 10:46 AM

Jan 2014
It's time for them to go out of control..time to kick some ass!! FT all the way!!
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 31, 2014 11:42 AM

May 2014
Guys, can you verify me if King of Hades was really defeated?That easily?oO
May 31, 2014 11:43 AM

Apr 2008
Nephiz said:
Guys, can you verify me if King of Hades was really defeated?That easily?oO

For now he is defeated
May 31, 2014 1:42 PM

Dec 2012
My Gray-sama finally joining the fray. So excited to see him fight!
May 31, 2014 6:45 PM

Aug 2012
Fai said:
kiDnameDSkia said:

/stunned

The moment Lucy actually saved the day was quite clear already that this can be one of best arcs in this manga so far. Nothing in this arc so far happened as expected.

you're right, I underestimated this arc because of the previous ones, but things are moving...smoothly, in a way O.o it's really nice getting that yeey it's friday FT day feel
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
May 31, 2014 7:35 PM
Dec 2013
I know where you're coming from Darklight0303, But its a higher possibility of it being about Gray & Silver telling from the title of the chapter. I too will bet it.

Anyways I hope for a arc Natsu finding Igneel. I can only guess what will happen whe he does meet him. Igneel could teach Natsu more about his powers. So far, Natsu hasn't even reached his peek of his true power. (<--What I think) there is more to it.
May 31, 2014 7:38 PM

Apr 2008
ScazoN said:
I know where you're coming from Darklight0303, But its a higher possibility of it being about Gray & Silver telling from the title of the chapter. I too will bet it.

Anyways I hope for a arc Natsu finding Igneel. I can only guess what will happen whe he does meet him. Igneel could teach Natsu more about his powers. So far, Natsu hasn't even reached his peek of his true power. (<--What I think) there is more to it.

If it is the case then gray is the most underwhelming halfdemon. Nothins special, needed help to beat Leon during the GMG. Would have never beat Ultear if not for psychological warfare since he was completely outclassed in Ice Make prowess.

Ultear would make a far better half demon.
May 31, 2014 8:02 PM

Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:
ScazoN said:

If it is the case then gray is the most underwhelming halfdemon. Nothins special, needed help to beat Leon during the GMG. Would have never beat Ultear if not for psychological warfare since he was completely outclassed in Ice Make prowess.

Perhaps Silver became a demon after having Grey.

What bugs me is that they both just happen to use ice magic. If memory serves me right he went to Ur just to become stronger as she was renowned as the strongest in the area. Had Ur been a teacher of some other magic...
May 31, 2014 10:02 PM

Oct 2013
Darklight0303 said:
WolfWood37 said:
Darklight0303 said:
_Iris_ said:
Hmm~ well I won't particularly mind if Gray and Silver are father and son... it definitely seems set up to be that way.

I do because it makes his hatred of Gray completely illogical.

Not if Ur has something to do with it.

I don't think its coincidence that Silver knows Ice Make Magic.

No. If Ur is involved then he should be Ur's husband and Ultear's Dad. THEN his hatred makes sense. Not if he's Gray's father

Well frankly it's not like all parents unconditionally love their children so it's not completely illogical... plus if they do turn out to be father and son I'm guessing the hatred will be explained.
Jun 1, 2014 12:32 AM

Apr 2008
prism2525 said:
Darklight0303 said:
ScazoN said:

What bugs me is that they both just happen to use ice magic. If memory serves me right he went to Ur just to become stronger as she was renowned as the strongest in the area. Had Ur been a teacher of some other magic...

Same magic argument doesn't hold water because we have Cana and you don't see her walking around using Crash like Gildarts now do you?
Jun 1, 2014 12:33 AM

Oct 2012
WolfWood37 said:
Darklight0303 said:
_Iris_ said:
Hmm~ well I won't particularly mind if Gray and Silver are father and son... it definitely seems set up to be that way.

so, ur/ul and silver are grey and ultear's parents? it sounds like it could be plausible, but i doubt it. silver just doesn't seem like grey's father, or the other theory of silver being grey's son from the future. he does have some connection to grey though, knowing ice make magic, looking so similar, having monochrome names (seriously, grey and silver?). maybe silver is grey's uncle or something?
Jun 1, 2014 12:58 AM

Apr 2008
icefox94 said:
WolfWood37 said:
Darklight0303 said:
_Iris_ said:

so, ur/ul and silver are grey and ultear's parents? it sounds like it could be plausible, but i doubt it. silver just doesn't seem like grey's father, or the other theory of silver being grey's son from the future. he does have some connection to grey though, knowing ice make magic, looking so similar, having monochrome names (seriously, grey and silver?). maybe silver is grey's uncle or something?

No. It means Silver is Ultear's father instead of Gray's and his grudge on him stems from the fact that both Ul and Ultear sacrificed themselves to keep Gray alive
Jun 1, 2014 1:16 AM

Oct 2012
Darklight0303 said:
icefox94 said:
WolfWood37 said:
Darklight0303 said:
_Iris_ said:

No. It means Silver is Ultear's father instead of Gray's and his grudge on him stems from the fact that both Ul and Ultear sacrificed themselves to keep Gray alive

you mean it might mean that, right? since this is all speculation at this point? you're presenting it as if it's fact, is all
Jun 1, 2014 1:17 AM

Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:
prism2525 said:
Darklight0303 said:
ScazoN said:

Same magic argument doesn't hold water because we have Cana and you don't see her walking around using Crash like Gildarts now do you?
Agreed. What I meant was that it would bug me if they are father and son and just HAPPENED to have the same element magic as that would be stupid as Grey didn't know any magic before meeting Ur. If it had been like Romeo it would've been cool though.
Jun 1, 2014 7:56 PM

Apr 2014
Gajeel getting some panel action was cool. I REALLY want to know what is Gray and Silver's connection now, it's been teased for so long ahaha.
Jun 2, 2014 5:51 PM
Jun 2014
Darklight0303 said:
ScazoN said:

Or have you ever thought that Maybe, Gray's true half demon powers were sealed and locked by UL when they met because she feared as a child Gray couldnt'

Gray was already in a fight from the begining, while Lyon was fresh from the beginning. Atleast come up with a better argument.

Besides Gray's half demon ancestry from gaining powers is a lot more reasonable and believable than Natsu's bullshit powerup of having consumed Lightning from the mage's original retainer.

Outclassed by Ultear's Ice-Make? What an ignorant statement. Gray tanked Ultear's ice make and charged his way through her. When it boiled down to it, it was Gray who had the upper hand with the finishing touch of Ice-Make Gungnir.

ScazoN said:

Uh no more Natsu shit. Most people don't want to see Natsu's stupid mug and hogging the spotlight over and over. Especially when he's underdeveloped and shit. I can't believe how some people can't get tired of Natsu's stupidity and boringness. Much rather see other dragonslayers over his ass.
Jun 2, 2014 5:54 PM

Dec 2012
^Agreed. I was hoping Natsu would stay down, but unfortunately it didn't happen -_- and his fired up speech is so lame and repetitive ugh.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 333 Discussion ( 1 2 )

mikagura - May 31, 2013

51 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 332 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KosmicGuy - May 24, 2013

99 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 331 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

skwok-raven - May 17, 2013

110 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 329 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Darklight0303 - Apr 30, 2013

128 by aoo-kun »»
May 22, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 322 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

247Eyes - Mar 8, 2013

167 by aoo-kun »»
May 21, 6:12 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.