Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 9, 2013 1:21 PM

Aug 2010
Not the best ending it could have been, but still a good end to a good series.
Jan 11, 2013 9:20 PM

Jul 2010
That was a very disappointing final episode, I found it quite confusing as well.
Also the end credits that were in the middle of the episode were extremely irritating, particularly the background music/dialogue that accompanied it.
Jan 13, 2013 9:41 PM

Dec 2012
Agreeing with many posters above, strangest ending. Where was the mayhem? Funny that they all just end up all amicable
Jan 18, 2013 5:16 PM

Apr 2012
The time skip was a bit of a surprise, but a nice way to wrap things up. However, two years don't seem that long considering how many wars have begun and how much of the world has been turned into ruins.

Also, I'm still not sure what my final verdict regarding Koko and her plan will be. She's on the crazy side, that's for sure.

Either way, it's a shame that there won't be anymore Jormungand episodes. Personally I think this was tonnes better than Black Lagoon. It'd be pretty sweet if they did a series of specials showing what took place during the two-year-timeskip.
Jan 18, 2013 5:40 PM
Jul 2012
Utterly badddd.
Jan 21, 2013 9:31 PM

Sep 2011
Not really a good ending, but wasn't really a bad one either. I liked the last few moments though. =p

Really hoping for another season.
Jan 22, 2013 8:40 AM

Dec 2008
WEll she es le fin. What a way to end it! I had hoped for a 3rd season but * shrugs* they had already pumped out the 2nd only four months after the first so.....they had no intention of going further. Too bad too, a world that has been pushed back practically to the level of the emergence of the imodern industrial age that exploded onto the scene at the turn of the 1890s would have been interesting. To see everyone age, jonah especially would have been fun! Almost would have been great to get an idea of where WE are REALLY headed in short years to come. FIGHT ON!!! KAMPAI
Jan 22, 2013 8:14 PM

Jun 2007
This ending was horrible. The whole plan that Koko created to prevent humans from using the sky is stupid. Kasper's dead right, humans adapt. If they cant get their tools for war from the sky then they'll get them by boat or train or foot or car or they'll make their own. Not to mention over time humanity will find a way to reclaim the sky from Koko...so her effort is/was in vain. Her whole speech about "humans will look at birds in the sky and feel shame" is BS too. I highly doubt African solders or rebels are gonna even care about the lack of planes. They get their weapons from the ground or by boat anyway. I was seriously hoping for Jonah to turn on her at the end because of her stupid plan.

Blaaaa this series was amazing until Koko's plan was publicized and this episode was released.
Jan 23, 2013 1:07 AM

Sep 2011
DeathfireD said:
This ending was horrible. The whole plan that Koko created to prevent humans from using the sky is stupid. Kasper's dead right, humans adapt. If they cant get their tools for war from the sky then they'll get them by boat or train or foot or car or they'll make their own. Not to mention over time humanity will find a way to reclaim the sky from Koko...so her effort is/was in vain. Her whole speech about "humans will look at birds in the sky and feel shame" is BS too. I highly doubt African solders or rebels are gonna even care about the lack of planes. They get their weapons from the ground or by boat anyway. I was seriously hoping for Jonah to turn on her at the end because of her stupid plan.

Blaaaa this series was amazing until Koko's plan was publicized and this episode was released.

Judging how her whole plan is based off a supercomputer and shit it won't be that easy to rule into the skies again, just saying. Humans will adapt though to using Sea and w.e else more, but it won't be the same without air superiority. Also supplying weapons will take longer especially to sell them, transport them and so on.

Kokos plans was a bit of a weird one though after two years, I think they did a time skip here..she launches her plan into space and activates it, thus ends the season with her saying about an army wanting to go after Oil. It leaves room for a Season 3, but yeah..

9/10 Anyways. I enjoyed it a lot ending was a bit eh, but w/e.
Jan 23, 2013 3:02 AM

Oct 2009
Tha-thats it?!!!!! NOOOOOOOO i want MOAR!! DD:!!
Well as for how the world was at the brink of war, Koko's plan is rather reasonable in a way, but i really doubt war and weapons will disappear forever it will return like Kasper said.

This whole series was amazing, it was very different from many other shows of this genre. The ending is rather confusing as for whether it was good or bad, really didn't feel like an ending but overall i enjoyed it. Wish we could have seen Jonah's new skills and some bad ass fight sequence but oh well. Also the OST was just bloody dam awesome, it makes everything much more better than they are!

9/10 as a whole.
Jan 23, 2013 12:29 PM
Feb 2012
That... was a sudden ending. I'm a bit surprised that Jormungand ended that way while at the same time I can see it happen. Is Koko's plan the right approach? Judging by the fictional state of affairs described in the anime/manga it seems like the only possibility to stop a deteriorating world from getting completely destroyed. Koko's standards aren't applicable to the world we know (not yet?) thus looking at it from that point of view is wrong. To be able to judge properly, one has to take into account what's currently happening in Jormungand's world. That being said, I support Koko and her ideals.

I'm debating whether or not to rate this show with a 10. Is a 9 enough? Well, I'll decide it tomorrow.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jan 23, 2013 4:29 PM

Jun 2007
Tyrel said:
DeathfireD said:

Judging how her whole plan is based off a supercomputer and shit it won't be that easy to rule into the skies again, just saying. Humans will adapt though to using Sea and w.e else more, but it won't be the same without air superiority. Also supplying weapons will take longer especially to sell them, transport them and so on.

Kokos plans was a bit of a weird one though after two years, I think they did a time skip here..she launches her plan into space and activates it, thus ends the season with her saying about an army wanting to go after Oil. It leaves room for a Season 3, but yeah..

Are you kidding me? Let's assume this anime takes place in our time period or a little after our time period, we still have astronauts in space on the space station who have a ship that can orbit the satellite and mess with it or do any number of other things to mess it up.

Ok lets say we don't have people already in space. Then what? Well planes don't actually need computerized instruments to fly and communicate with people. In fact most small planes only have gauges and a radio. KoKo would have to shoot down millions of private planes every second to rid the sky of humans. It's unrealistic even for an all seeing super computer that has access to every military network on the earth. Which brings us to my next point. This super computer depends on military data or air port networks using today's internet/radio/phone protocols to figure out how to stop planes. Shut them all down and start over and humanity has free rain over the air again. Sure it would take years to do but humans would be in the air again.

Point is you can't deny humans something. Humans always find a way.
Jan 23, 2013 7:54 PM

Sep 2011
DeathfireD said:
Tyrel said:
DeathfireD said:

Are you kidding me? Let's assume this anime takes place in our time period or a little after our time period, we still have astronauts in space on the space station who have a ship that can orbit the satellite and mess with it or do any number of other things to mess it up.

Ok lets say we don't have people already in space. Then what? Well planes don't actually need computerized instruments to fly and communicate with people. In fact most small planes only have gauges and a radio. KoKo would have to shoot down millions of private planes every second to rid the sky of humans. It's unrealistic even for an all seeing super computer that has access to every military network on the earth. Which brings us to my next point. This super computer depends on military data or air port networks using today's internet/radio/phone protocols to figure out how to stop planes. Shut them all down and start over and humanity has free rain over the air again. Sure it would take years to do but humans would be in the air again.

Point is you can't deny humans something. Humans always find a way.

You give humans too much credit.
Jan 23, 2013 10:51 PM
Apr 2011
Just finished today, after GG finished this one....
What, the Ending is just like that.....
I need more.... i want to see "The New World".....
I Hope there's will be more....

Btw, Koko with Short Hair is Kawai.... ^_^
Jan 24, 2013 5:36 AM

Mar 2011
Not satisfied with that end ._.

And anyone who again says that they hope it will have a 3rd season, don't get your hopes up. It clearly said in the last 7 seconds "END". Also, it ended with the manga's ending. So shut it. -__-
Jan 25, 2013 11:58 PM

Jun 2008
meh...this show turns to sh!t from eps 10. imo
Jan 27, 2013 8:37 AM
May 2012
Man, that was some epic action overall but the last 3 eps were just meh.

8/10.
Jan 28, 2013 1:41 PM

Jan 2012
definitely not the ending i was expecting, certainly no action but I found it quite satisfying actually... the reunion at the end... and ending with Koko just pressing the button was quite epic, not very often I will say that the last episode had virtually no action and I enjoyed it still so well done Jormungand..

will really miss this series, i hope for a 3rd but if this is where the manga ended then it will only be wishful thinking unfortunately :(
Jan 28, 2013 2:02 PM

Aug 2009
7/10
I don't know what to say, im just.. disappointed at the ending, THE END (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Feb 1, 2013 2:16 PM

Nov 2010
Nice depth, was afraid it ended with those breeze scenes
Kasper vs Koko was a great dialogue
Jonah coming back at the end was nice
Does the story really continue after this?
Feb 2, 2013 11:01 PM

Dec 2011
The manga was completely adapted... No hope for season 3.
It feels like the author tried to make me feel better by making Jonah come back right before he slapped me in the face with that inconclusive ending of his. It's like something is missing, I hate that feeling.
Feb 9, 2013 4:44 PM

Feb 2013
Overall, great ending, but I feel like every single character forgot about the idea of civil war. If you cut off air, people are left on their respective continents and would probably run out of resources more easily, causing them to fight for resources more. Guns, knives, clubs, fists, whatever, people will find a way to keep war going. This could possibly cause humanity to dwindle to very small numbers, and if that happened and they, hypothetically, chose the path of peace, over time, they would probably take down the quantum computer, reestablish air travel, and it'd all be right back where it started.

I would have liked to see how Koko's plan turned out and how it affected her in manga/anime form.

It was a valiant effort Koko.
Feb 11, 2013 7:01 AM
Jun 2009
I'll be missing this show. :')
Feb 12, 2013 7:11 PM

Feb 2012
Great episode, the reunion was the part I liked the most and not showing Jormungand was the right choice in my opinion.
Feb 25, 2013 9:16 PM

Nov 2011
Interesting ending. Was I supposed to be rooting for Koko at the end? Because I wasn't. I mean, I love the character to death, but she's a villainous psychopath and I hope they make a season 3 where Jonah shoots her in the face.

Loved this show. Interesting, fun, and surprisingly accurate in terms of military technology, geopolitics, etc. 9/10
Mar 3, 2013 5:11 PM

Aug 2009
kusushi said:
Oh no. This is the end. Same as manga.
What terrifies me is Kasper's word. He is really a merchant of death... (o_o)

I'm not sure of Koko's idea yet, and I can't agree with her completely.
Can human end war because of "shame"?

Idea is to try something different.
Mar 17, 2013 10:13 AM

Aug 2011
neontaster said:
Interesting ending. Was I supposed to be rooting for Koko at the end? Because I wasn't. I mean, I love the character to death, but she's a villainous psychopath and I hope they make a season 3 where Jonah shoots her in the face.

Loved this show. Interesting, fun, and surprisingly accurate in terms of military technology, geopolitics, etc. 9/10

I agree and well said, neontaster. The ending was good, it leaves us something to mull over. Koko's character was just as you said, and I hope this plan of hers crumbles. Only, Lutz openly questioned her motives, so I give his character mad props for that. The rest, especially Valmet, followed blindly like pigs to slaughter. For strong, intelligent dogs of war, I found that a bit disconcerting. I liked Koko's character until her plan was revealed, but I feel Kasper is awesome. As for Jonah, kids grow up and find their own way; maybe after his infatuation with Koko wans, he return to his humanitarian ways.
Mar 19, 2013 2:38 AM

Apr 2009
But he hasn't eaten yet, Koko! (Maybe he ate the sandwiches off-screen?) And he'll sortie now? Talk about fighting on an empty stomach. XD

Wow lots happened in 2 year time skip. The Soviet Union has been re-founded, the EU is on a brink of collapsing, the sixth Israeli-Arab conflict has started in the Middle East (wonder if Israel would still win?), South America is still "business as usual" with drug cartels and left wing guerrillas. LOL The only good news I heard in their conversation was that North Africa at least got rid of it dictators (but then those will be replaced with other dictators too) and that the Chinese were staying put. India must be flexing it's military muscle for the US 7th Fleet to do it's own naval projection of power there.

Now I prefer Kasper over Koko but she gets props for trying a different route to world peace. It's back to good ol' guns, swords, machetes and worst still wooden clubs as Kasper suggested, I guess. LOL

8/10 still because I'm partial to guns and military hardware. XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 27, 2013 8:48 AM
Aug 2011
Now this is a true open end. I can imagine all sorts of possibilities, there are good stuff and bad stuff.

This series was confusing at some points and the skipping around wasn't always good.
I'll give this a 8/10.

Finally, Koko is fuckin' loco.
Mar 30, 2013 9:00 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, open ending aren't my thing but this was well done, I wonder why the manga ended though, there could've been some chapters explaining more stuff and providing a conclusion.
8/10 just like the first season, even with my new "guidelines". Action was great, story was amazing and very clever and the art style really compliments everything. And all the weapons and what not are realistic too, great stuff.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 14, 2013 3:24 PM

Jul 2011
Meh, loved this season until the last two eps. And this last episode was more about Jonah, more that I care for, barely any koko.
I like how koko got all these people together and apparently will achieve world peace.
But she puts too much attention on Jonah, as if a kid's opinion should matter to her when she is that much of a genius, and has all these genius and solder type colleagues around her.

It was a 10/10 for me through out the whole season, but the last two eps bumped it down to 9/10..maybe even 8/10.

Great characters, all of them, even the brat Jonah, until he left Koko that is.

And apparently, because some users mentioned that this season ended where the manga ended, there probably won't be a 3rd season. They could always make new material. :/ geez.

And I would have also liked to see this new world.
Apr 20, 2013 4:13 PM

Jan 2013
Perfect anime, loved all of them episodes with a few exceptions. And I wished for more action in this last episdoe :(.
Overall for me 10/10. Hopefull as for every other anime I saw wish there will be a new season to it. Or just a special like a Jormungand after effect one.
Also loved her " 'dam'it" face (big picture):

To the anime list for another great one :)...
ao_no_exoJul 21, 2013 10:39 AM
May 4, 2013 12:10 PM

Jul 2008
after all she said she gave up being an arms dealer in those 2 years and seems like to me she wanted Jonah's approval first activating Jormungand
TakalaMay 4, 2013 12:16 PM
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
May 5, 2013 11:17 AM
Jul 2012
Ehh ok ending.
I thought The whole crew after Johan see them after two years, quit to go Koko's crew. I was wrong.Don't get the feeling it is a memorable ending.
Lol at her kicking the passenger seat.
Season 2 has a very great beginning but in the middle it is boring and last has been ok but confusing.
8/10
May 14, 2013 4:19 AM

Jan 2011
haha so Jonah is the reason Jormungand is delayed, Koko just wanted him to be there

I guess there will not be another season, the ending is fine, viewers can decide whether Jormungand can achieve Koko's idea or not

however, I lean more towards Kapser's thinking, humans have been fighting each other, nothing can stop the buying and selling of weapons
May 25, 2013 11:15 PM
Dec 2012
I found much of the 2nd season to be a big letdown to an anime that I enjoyed so much overall - I only have good things to say about the 1st season, it got me hooked from the get-go - but this was disappointing.

The plot was shaky and unfocused. There was no effectively employed main antagonist. It really needed someone to take the story-long role of attempting to bring down Koko, I originally thought Scarecrow was going to fulfill this role, but he quickly became irrelevant and we only got a bunch minor antagonists who were swiftly dealt with in less than 2 episodes per piece by means of pretty minor firefights, carpet bombing from a B-52 or being framed.

I wished that they'd have written Hex as this main antagonist, I felt that her character fit the bill almost perfectly to take on someone as sharp as Koko. For all that we saw of her, I found Hex exhibited a creepy, reckless, unforgiving and unscrupulous determination, but it wasn't used to effect at all and was wasted outright to avenge the cheap death of a character.

Sideshows would have been okay if the series was considerably longer, but unfortunately it wasn't and it ended up just feeling like a load of randomly placed filler content - an example being Episode 19.

Apart from the painful lack of true resistance to Koko's dealings, the entire concept of the Jormungand plan was the real final nail in the coffin.

The idea that disabling the current digital generation of military technology and aviation in general, will somehow humiliate humanity into destroying the basic human need for conflict is pants on head retarded. Even so, from a technological point of view, a supercomputer can only interfere with software that it can connect to, if the electronic system has no outside connectivity, how can it get into it?

Even if modern fly-by-wire aircraft were somehow grounded, this still doesn't prevent human aviation by any means, the Wright brothers didn't have digital systems to get airborne, did they? Of course not, and neither did aircraft for generations after that, even into the jet age.

There is so much dribble-chin retardation in her plan, it pisses me off so much, as I expected so much more from the mastermind Koko is supposed to be. I wanted her to do something awesome like buying out an entire military and taking over the world but what we actually got was what seemed like a crap rehash of the Die Hard 4 plot, with all (and more) of its flaws, and based on backwards ethics and a gross misunderstanding of human nature and military technology (about which she of all people should know better than most).

I lost all respect for her protection team when they mindlessly went along with her retarded plan, although some characters (like Valmet) I expected to remain loyal no matter what, the rest of them should've at least had a shred of humanity and raised a howl of protest.

TL;DR:

It was a crap ending, it spoiled the tone of the whole anime and my perception of Koko's character (who I adored for the most part), due to the fact that there is no more manga to work from, then I can't see another season being produced.

If, by some miracle, they did make another season, the only way to salvage this series is to Retcon everything after the plan was revealed (most unlikely to happen) or write that the plan failed disastrously - even if that happened, this wouldn't redeem her squad for turning out to be such mindless moronic lemmings.

Too many red herrings, and how lame the plan turned out to be anyway really rustled my jimmies. I enjoyed all of the first season and that will stand, I really enjoyed bits of the 2nd season to make it a 7/10, but the story of it was utter guff, this ending gives it a bad aftertaste.
May 26, 2013 4:18 PM
Aug 2012
i kinda wanted to see wat happens when it goes online and tbh she cld use a computer like that to simultaneously land all the planes without casualties using the auto pilot systems and disconnecting any over rides a pilot cld use to get control back tho if it was a global emp then alot more than 660k people wld perish and the fighting with random weapons like baseball bats wld cause mass looting and killings so it would not be a simple task to keep everything peaceful. im glad jonah come back and im definatly glad he didnt comeback and kill her which i thought would happen
May 30, 2013 9:44 PM

Mar 2012
I really liked this season a lot more than the first, it touched based on what actually does look like a reality in our current world's future. Humans always strive to be better than their counterparts. Humans are always trying to reinvent the wheel. especially with arms. Wars used to be fought with swords and shields, but one day a set of humans wanted to have the edge over their enemies, and developed guns. In the 1930s the Manhattan Project provided the means to obliterate thousands without the use of human soldiers. Today, we have unmanned drones that can kill a man going for a Sunday drive.

Not so much on this one, but on most forums I've followed the anime through a lot of people view Koko as the most insane person in the anime. However when compared with humanity's unconscious desires I believe Koko is the most sane person. While a perfect Utopia can never happen in the real world, her vision may have been the most realistic. The only difference is human indifference would have created another world in which humans still continue to outdo each other. Sure all the guns would be useless, but humans would revert back to using swords and shields, then better weapons would come into play, and would create a cycle.

It's also tough to say whether or not her method would work. There are countries that do not allow guns like Japan, who don't experience the massacres people in the United States face because guns are much more easier to obtain in the states, and attackers will always go for the easier target. In a way, Japan's more of a utopia than the United States, but Japan is more heterogeneous as a society, and they have values most Americans (like me) could never hold.

For me, I feel like this anime is a lot like the Metal Gear Solid series, the Jormungand system that Koko had built is disturbingly similar to the Guns Of the Patriots system. I also believe Koko and Liquid Snake also share similar insights on how humanity would eventually destroy itself, although their methods are very different, and one becomes somewhat of a savior, while the other is more or less a villain.

The real question to ask about her method, knowing that the world would eventually revert back to what it is now, is it worth it to change the world or let humanity destroy itself out of it's own desires?

9/10

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jun 23, 2013 1:41 AM
Feb 2009
goddammit there was barely any action on the last episode :/
Jun 25, 2013 4:05 AM

Sep 2012
The world was going to shit anyhow, so I'd take Koko's Jormungand anyday.

9/10
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Jul 31, 2013 5:41 AM

Aug 2008
I believe Koko wants to achieve order through chaos which is complex yet understandable. However, her methods of achieving it are plain ridiculous and outright illogical. While lack of air support will render some big nations like the US weaker, it will still give insurgents bigger opportunity to cause more wars unless Koko really wants to mess them up.
Anyway, this series was amazing until like what others said, Koko's plan was elaborated which sucked. Overall, I admire the fast pace action of this series and give a decent 7/10.
FalloutShounen3Jul 31, 2013 5:50 AM
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Sep 10, 2013 2:00 AM

Aug 2012
Ahh!!! I will miss Koko!!
Oct 4, 2013 9:58 AM

Nov 2007
WAAAAAAAAAAAA! IM HAPPY I FINISHED IT BUT I WILL MISS ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!! Especially my KOKO~chan!!!

So~ here are my comments! Hoho.
I will just put out all those scenes that made a serious impact on me on this last episode. *imitates Koko's laugh*

1. Koko and Kasper's conversation: Aw! This siblings, they really are damn good. The conflict though., yes, i agree to Kasper's point of view, that jormungand won't stop the war. there will always be another way and as he mentioned, those are the points. Still, I believe Koko and Minami will also realize their dream, i mean, they totally went for it! and as we know Koko, everything will work out according to her plans.
*conflict between my heart and mind. Hoho*
2. Kasper's prediction! DAMN PERFECT! He thought that Jonah will quit that day and so it did! HAHA. Seriously. :)))) I love Chequita's reaction in that scene.
3. TWO YEARS! Damn! It took 2 years before Jonah came back to the group but, woah~ his body! It looked like a man's! Hoho. Erai~! He really grew up! <3
Gad he's back! Glad he finally realized! Glad everything ended well.
I really love their group!
4. SO KOKO JUST WAITED FOR JONAH TO COME BACK BEFORE SHE ACTIVATED JORMUNGAND? I MEAN, YES, SHE FINALLY FINISHED ALL THE NECESSARY THINGS TO DO AND OFFICIALLY COMPLETED THE PROGRAM BUT IT WAS LIKE SHE JUST REALLY WAITED FOR JONAH.
but I want to interpret it that SHE JUST WANTED HER GROUP TO BE COMPLETED/REUNITED AGAIN before launching it! GOOD! GOOD! GREAT! SUPERB! LOVE <3
5. LASTLY! GAHHHHHHHHHH! AN OPEN ENDING YET SATISFYING ONE? LOL. NICE WAY TO END. SERIOUSLY. THIS ANIME LEFT ME IN AWE! TOTALLY LOVE <3

10/10 ~ This goes to my TOP FAVORITE ANIMES! <3
Nov 17, 2013 8:43 PM

Jun 2012
As much as I loved the series, I didn't understand her plan to well.

Was the quantum computer she sent into the sky supposed to disrupt all information flow? Also how exactly does shutting off the sky bring world peace? War has existed FAR before the technology for flight was even invented.
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Dec 6, 2013 1:29 PM

Nov 2009
Liked the series however wish that the second half of this season didn't go by too fast. I mean all of a sudden she is building a super computer, it's done, 2 year time skip and then she activates it . . . Alot of random things were left unexplained, like why she waited for Jonah to come back to activate in when earlier she had stated that even Jonah killing her wouldn't stop it from activating it, in other words nothing in the world would stop her from activating it.

7/10
Dec 26, 2013 10:59 PM

Feb 2013
Manga author needs to create a sequel series. The main crew is simply badass and the open ending leaves much to be desired. White Fox's animation quality is top-notch like always.
Jan 18, 2014 3:06 AM

Jul 2013
this anime is great however it can be boring at likes since characters talk a lot and that ending.. I'm not satisfied with that...

7/10
Jan 21, 2014 7:40 PM

Sep 2011
This whole series was pretty average, started off as a 'poor man's' Black Lagoon and ended with some ludicrous world domination plot ala Code Geass. I liked this final episode mostly because Kasper, who was my favorite character, totally shit all over her master plan with sheer logic. As he said "If I can't sell guns, I'll sell hatchets, If I can't sell those I'll sell stones." The Jormungand plan was ridiculously dumb/naive and pretty disappointing. That said I did like their predictions of world chaos in that 2 years time skip.

All in all, an enjoyable series for those that like a good shoot em' up anime, which are very rare. I'd give it a generous 7.5/10.

Edit: Also I forgot to mention. I was very disappointed that there wasn't an arc revolving around Lehm. I thought he was one of the more important characters in Koko's crew but towards the end of the series he became more a side character.
Jan 24, 2014 3:58 PM
Apr 2013
I loved the series up until the last 4 or so because i was hoping that jonah would kill koko in order to stop that ridiculous plan that was going to fail horribly. i have so many mixed feelings for this anime not to mention i wanted to know who koko's father was. what im trying to say is that this anime left so many unanswered questions but it could go for a season 3 because of that same reason. HIGHLY DOUBT IT THOUGH.

8/10
Feb 6, 2014 12:50 AM

Sep 2013
“People who kill too much turn into dragons one day. Beasts that rule the land atop piles of money and fly the skies on wings of authority. They become more and more violent until they can no longer understand the language of men. We cannot allow dragons to remain in this world, even though we are the ones from which they are spawned.”-Koko Hekmatyar

Was a great show , loved it.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2012

86 by Niveen_Sleem »»
May 9, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2012

175 by Karva1 »»
Apr 28, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2012

123 by Karva1 »»
Apr 27, 11:38 PM

» I have another reason why Koko may do what she does.

Inudrew - Jan 8

0 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 11:30 PM

» Such a bad ending!

Error_inscript - Apr 5, 2018

7 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 2:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.