Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2013 1:42 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well... holy damn.
Jan 6, 2014 11:50 AM

Jun 2012
awesome isn't it.
Mar 3, 2014 8:47 AM
Jul 2013
I do not know what the hell I was thinking when I so much as bothered to look at this. I stopped right at page 13; I must have been crazy to even continue, seeing as I was averting my eyes as the “content” was getting more and more explicit. But right when I clicked to page 13 I stopped, being like “Alright that’s it,” because I couldn’t go any further. I’m sorry. Most people who have read this are likely to have continued forward, but not me.

The reason I tried to read it is to understand the message behind the story, as there apparently is a message. But, what all was happening to Akari, who is a CHILD, just prevented me from continuing, and for all I care, just outweighs whatever theme or message the storyline is attempting to portray.

For those of you who have braved through the manga, more power to you. But I got physically ill at the aforementioned point, and then I called it quits. I couldn’t take it anymore, to see a cute little girl like her being subject to such circumstances. Even today I hear myself screaming in my head “SHE’S A CHILD!” and I recall Steve Wilkos’ quote from that Devil Mom episode, “I wish I could have been there to protect her.”

However, as I said before, there are those who have read through the manga, and maybe even a few who were able to take something from the storyline. All I can say to those of you who have completed the manga is “More power to you.” I will not berate you or call you a pedophile or any of that senselessness....but, at the same time, I can’t bring myself to touch this manga with a ten-foot pole, for I think it’s just disgusting. I’m sorry. Maybe I’m “old-fashioned” like that, but I can’t stand to see a cute child being subject to such stuff. )x
May 12, 2014 2:14 PM
Apr 2014
dave55811 said:
I do not know what the hell I was thinking when I so much as bothered to look at this. I stopped right at page 13; I must have been crazy to even continue, seeing as I was averting my eyes as the “content” was getting more and more explicit. But right when I clicked to page 13 I stopped, being like “Alright that’s it,” because I couldn’t go any further. I’m sorry. Most people who have read this are likely to have continued forward, but not me.

The reason I tried to read it is to understand the message behind the story, as there apparently is a message. But, what all was happening to Akari, who is a CHILD, just prevented me from continuing, and for all I care, just outweighs whatever theme or message the storyline is attempting to portray.

For those of you who have braved through the manga, more power to you. But I got physically ill at the aforementioned point, and then I called it quits. I couldn’t take it anymore, to see a cute little girl like her being subject to such circumstances. Even today I hear myself screaming in my head “SHE’S A CHILD!” and I recall Steve Wilkos’ quote from that Devil Mom episode, “I wish I could have been there to protect her.”

However, as I said before, there are those who have read through the manga, and maybe even a few who were able to take something from the storyline. All I can say to those of you who have completed the manga is “More power to you.” I will not berate you or call you a pedophile or any of that senselessness....but, at the same time, I can’t bring myself to touch this manga with a ten-foot pole, for I think it’s just disgusting. I’m sorry. Maybe I’m “old-fashioned” like that, but I can’t stand to see a cute child being subject to such stuff. )x

Honestly, pretty much this. It's not old-fashioned, I'm only 18 and it absolutely disgusts me. I have two little sisters myself, and I can't help but imagine them in that situation, making this really hard to stomach. I might try to finish this one day, but I refuse to fap to this. There is loli, and there are children; there's a really big difference in that. On the other hand, I finally saw the legendary 'pomf', which made this, however slightly, a tiny bit worthwile.
[iEdit: I couldn't bring myself to leave without finishing the chapter. Wish I'd never done that. I'm done, I'm completely done. Finished. I've lost all faith in humanity. God that was horrible.
UnleashTheGoatMay 12, 2014 2:19 PM
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.
Oct 7, 2014 4:04 PM

Mar 2007
What's up with the moralfags in this thread lol

Inuboshi is god
You've come a long way, baby.
Nov 23, 2014 5:39 AM

Nov 2013
@Gross1985, Swordnoob Holy fucking shit, what did you expect?
You all need to watch Nami.

Jan 26, 2015 6:59 AM

Sep 2012
Kimura said:

Inuboshi is god

They need to read some Awaji himeji's works. They will feel better
Jun 5, 2015 3:27 PM
Mar 2015
Inferno_Cop said:
Kimura said:

Inuboshi is god

They need to read some Awaji himeji's works. They will feel better

i have no problem with lolicon (search "kawady max" for more fun) but seriously this "manga" is disgusting for some reason,I dropped it at chapter 3
Jan 28, 2017 3:55 AM

Oct 2013
Gross1985 said:

Ehr...sorry, but where exactly did you read that there's a message behind it? It's just loli rape hentai.
If you read somewhere that there's a deep message behind it it' because it was a joke. The manga is very popular and has fake reviews praising it just as a joke, because it became a popular meme.
Look up "pomf meme" on google.
Dec 7, 2019 12:20 PM
Jul 2018
It would be cute to have a child go around creating noise every morning to wake everyone up. And for the people bothered by the content of this story, did you know there are manga out there about toddlers too? I'm just saying there's worse stuff out there.

Shendue said:
It's just loli rape hentai.

Well, there could be a deeper meaning for someone else. Even if the mangaka himself stated, "Yeah, it's just loli rape hentai," it doesn't matter (something something postmodernism). There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to this sort of stuff. As for me, there's one scene in this arc (chapters 1-6) that stood out in particular.

Dec 10, 2019 7:56 AM

May 2016
People that naive shouldn't be exploited like that but it's just all too easy to do... As long as she's happy that they're happy I guess. Hope that she won't be having any regrets once she realized what actually happened once she grows up.

Sep 27, 2020 1:54 AM

Apr 2020
pomf =3
i have rejected my humanity...

Feb 9, 2021 5:15 PM

Jan 2017
Anyone else feeling a little... sad? How could someone in their right mind think up this kind of thing??
Dec 8, 2022 10:00 AM

Jul 2021
sourfrog said:
Anyone else feeling a little... sad? How could someone in their right mind think up this kind of thing??

I don't get how this shit gets so much praise. Not only is the concept disgusting, but it's also boring af.
Jul 16, 2023 1:09 AM

Feb 2021
Nyanners, why did you have to turn this into a meme?

More topics from this board

» philisophical effect

otiosemaraud - Jun 28, 2013

8 by Saiaku27 »»
Apr 25, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Tsukimi-sou no Akari Chapter 3 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 7, 2019

5 by imbored666 »»
Sep 20, 2023 1:55 PM

Poll: » Tsukimi-sou no Akari Chapter 6 Discussion

3 by bhbhbfghb »»
Jul 14, 2023 10:00 AM

Poll: » MariMero-Rain Chapter Discussion

1 by sourfrog »»
Feb 9, 2021 6:34 PM

Poll: » Pink Switch Chapter Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Jan 6, 2011

2 by sourfrog »»
Feb 9, 2021 6:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.