Forum Settings
Forums

Out of all the Mario games which did you play the most recently

New
Apr 9, 12:51 AM

Apr 2018
Just very recently I started speedrunning to 100% in New Super Mario Bros Wii, but most of the time when I play a Mario game it would 99.9999999999...% be Mario Kart Wii, because I play professionally in that game.

I still only play Mario Kart Wii as my only Mario Kart game for the past 10+ years, I play this competitively, but just against CPUs, and I also installed CTGP Revolution, but not to do Wiimfi, but to just play the custom tracks, and get a pretty good fast time on the custom tracks, and do the other game modes I can do on CTGP(examples 200cc, and item rain), I even alter the game music using the My Stuff folder, The internet Browser for the Wii U is not gonna shut down at all, because they actually can't. So I can always go on the internet Browser to access the Homebrew channel for the Wii U. since I have gotten CTGP installed I kept having Mario Kart Wii as my only Mario Kart game I am interested in playing, and in the past I use to be a Toadette Bullet Bike player, now I play the meta combos of Funky Kong Flame Runner, Daisy Mach Bike, Baby Daisy Bullet Bike, Toadette Magikruiser(for off road purposes), and even other characters too but also using the best inside drift vehicles, and I even learned some shortcuts and strats from fellow Youtubers like TWD98, and other MKWii youtubers like him.

I play various anime music in each track in MKWii using the My Stuff folder.

I have been a Mario Kart Wii fan for a long time now, but I don't always play on my Wii U too much unless I feel like it or have the time to.

Many MKWii fans called it Funky Bike Wii because every pro player except for Mr.Bean35000VR(the creator of CTGP) uses Funky Kong Flame Runner.
Apr 9, 12:55 AM
Oct 2019
Mario 64 in the sunshine trilogy it's my only mario I like to play I am not a big fan of the franchise I love more Zelda and Metroid.
Apr 9, 5:06 PM
May 2012
I've been playing Super Mario Maker 2, mostly been trying out courses online. Seems like half of the levels I play are good, and half are dumb.
Apr 10, 9:57 AM

Mar 2024
I dont like Mario games or Nintendo games in general because i think they are too childish, but i really liked Mario Tennis, it was really addictive and fun to play.
Apr 10, 10:50 AM

Aug 2012
Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World. Managed to complete the game.
Apr 10, 10:52 AM

Sep 2018
Got mario wonder.to play with my parents and bro.
Apr 13, 10:28 AM
Apr 2024
The mario Oddessy is nice.
Apr 13, 1:49 PM

Jul 2013
Super Mario Bros 3 for the Nintendo 3ds. It was on an emulator.
Apr 13, 1:56 PM

Jul 2023
Bowser's Inside Story. I understand why people like it so much, it combines the best elements of the first 2 Mario & Luigi games with a lot of new ideas
Apr 13, 3:38 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to tinshard
Bowser's Inside Story. I understand why people like it so much, it combines the best elements of the first 2 Mario & Luigi games with a lot of new ideas
@tinshard on which console btw? Just wanna know.
Apr 14, 12:39 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to DesuMaiden
@tinshard on which console btw? Just wanna know.
@DesuMaiden I'm playing on a DS emulator. Some scenes are tricky to play through. My headset's mic just broke so I needed a mic to play with. Also, the massage minigame is impossible with a mouse, but even though it's optional I wanted to get at least the first prize so I slowed the game down. That 50 coin award was underwhelming for 150 clicks.
Apr 14, 3:18 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to tinshard
@DesuMaiden I'm playing on a DS emulator. Some scenes are tricky to play through. My headset's mic just broke so I needed a mic to play with. Also, the massage minigame is impossible with a mouse, but even though it's optional I wanted to get at least the first prize so I slowed the game down. That 50 coin award was underwhelming for 150 clicks.
@tinshard where did you download the game from btw.
Apr 14, 11:27 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to DesuMaiden
@tinshard where did you download the game from btw.
@DesuMaiden Assuming you're not a secret agent and won't take the site down, it's CD Romance
Apr 14, 6:25 PM

Oct 2013
I tried Mario Party 6 for the first time. Wasn't expecting it to be that much different from the others I've played. Not sure how much I liked it though.

I actually haven't played that many Mario games aside from what I've played with friends since I've never really owned a Nintendo console aside from a GBA and DS until recently. Never really played Mario 64, Sunshine, or Galaxy 1 or 2. Even after getting a Switch I don't have my own copy of Odyssey nor have I borrowed my friends. I want to get Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door at some point, because again, haven't played that either.

Now I have played and beaten 3D World and Wonder and a lot of the party games. And I've played the older games...Never beaten them. But still.
Apr 14, 8:43 PM
May 2012
Reply to FanofAction
I tried Mario Party 6 for the first time. Wasn't expecting it to be that much different from the others I've played. Not sure how much I liked it though.

I actually haven't played that many Mario games aside from what I've played with friends since I've never really owned a Nintendo console aside from a GBA and DS until recently. Never really played Mario 64, Sunshine, or Galaxy 1 or 2. Even after getting a Switch I don't have my own copy of Odyssey nor have I borrowed my friends. I want to get Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door at some point, because again, haven't played that either.

Now I have played and beaten 3D World and Wonder and a lot of the party games. And I've played the older games...Never beaten them. But still.
@FanofAction You should really play those games you haven't played, they're great!
Apr 14, 11:15 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to Kajiuran
@FanofAction You should really play those games you haven't played, they're great!
@Kajiuran I for sure should have at least played the games that came out on the handhelds I had. I think the reason why I still haven't gone back to any of those or the ones I mentioned is I never really got into platforming games unfortunately. I've been trying to though.
Apr 15, 2:37 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to tinshard
@DesuMaiden Assuming you're not a secret agent and won't take the site down, it's CD Romance
@tinshard chances are law enforcement already knew about the existence of that site BEFOFE you even knew about it. So telling me won't make much of a difference.
Apr 15, 3:57 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to DesuMaiden
@tinshard chances are law enforcement already knew about the existence of that site BEFOFE you even knew about it. So telling me won't make much of a difference.
@DesuMaiden Yeah, I know, it's just my strange humor. Anyway, the police hopefully have better techniques to get information than inquiring unsuspecting MAL users
Apr 15, 4:01 AM

May 2020
Would Smash be considered a Mario game???

I love Spiking & Forward Air + Down Smashing the crap out of opponents to oblivion with my Yoshi every chance i get!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Apr 15, 10:51 AM
May 2012
Reply to FanofAction
@Kajiuran I for sure should have at least played the games that came out on the handhelds I had. I think the reason why I still haven't gone back to any of those or the ones I mentioned is I never really got into platforming games unfortunately. I've been trying to though.
@FanofAction The 2D Marios are also extremely worth playing, especially 3 and World.
Apr 15, 11:25 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to Kajiuran
@FanofAction The 2D Marios are also extremely worth playing, especially 3 and World.
@Kajiuran I had fun with Wonder, so I probably could have fun with the other 2D games.
Apr 15, 6:13 PM
May 2012
Reply to FanofAction
@Kajiuran I had fun with Wonder, so I probably could have fun with the other 2D games.
@FanofAction I feel like everyone who actually cares about the medium has to play Super Mario World. Mario is the most iconic character in gaming and SMW is so tightly designed. It's a joy to experience.
Apr 15, 6:36 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to Kajiuran
@FanofAction I feel like everyone who actually cares about the medium has to play Super Mario World. Mario is the most iconic character in gaming and SMW is so tightly designed. It's a joy to experience.
@Kajiuran Yeah, it wouldn't hurt to give another try.
Apr 15, 8:13 PM

Oct 2023
Mainline: Sunshine

Spin-off: MK Double Dash

Galaxy will (probably) always be my favorite. I'd like to play SMB through SMW in order and to completion soon.
Apr 18, 3:59 AM

Dec 2021
Excluding Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Odyssey. Pretty good and fun, but I've heard people call it the best Mario game which I 100% disagree with. Galaxy 1 and 64 are better (I've never played Sunshine).

I did also replay Super Mario Galaxy two years ago. Lemme tell you, it is just as fun to play as an adult than as a kid. Even though its flaws show a bit more, the atmosphere and the soundtrack is still incredible.

(Btw Funky Kong Flame Runner will always be the GOAT)
Apr 18, 2:54 PM

May 2022
I think Mario Party with my friend who owns a Switch
Apr 23, 11:59 AM

Jul 2013
I think it was Yoshi's Island for the Nintendo 3ds.

More topics from this board

» Do you track Accounts you made online

ST63LTH - May 4

9 by Rhae »»
3 hours ago

» Switch 2 launching with Breath of the Wild Remake!?

rohan121 - May 12

14 by Zedlin »»
3 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3563 by Lost_Viking »»
7 hours ago

» What Are Your Favorite Games? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ZeroTatsuyaYu - Mar 13, 2016

289 by Liza27 »»
Yesterday, 8:49 AM

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

18 by DesuMaiden »»
May 21, 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.