Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 7:57 AM

Nov 2011
Attack of the Giant Panda! Seriously, this episode was crazy.

They went all out with a final battle and put everything on the line. I mean, humanity itself was in danger. This had the most predictable ending though because of course, they gave it a happy ending.
Mar 28, 8:54 AM

Jul 2017
Catherine may have activated Ra Mo, but as both humans Edward and Goro, like the world map sand, are also losing their relevance as humanity's countdown to destruction is underway. Jiro's father may not have given him the idea to sink the Mo Continent, but it's all hidden in a slab of Motarian code which only Goro can decipher while both Jiro and Saburo holds White Pegasus off. Perch and Noin's fusion into a giant panda against Taro while Catherine targets Jiro, bigger always doesn't mean better. And the code that Goro needs to decipher, it's with Saburo's song that only Jiro can activate as part of the authorization of the royal family to sink the Mo Continent once again, this time for good. And with Saburo's help as the famed Mo Mo Bird, everyone gets out in one piece, with no possibility to ever transform again.

With the whole Mo Continent matter resolved, Monthly Moso Science's business must still continue, and Goro may have been promoted to Chief Editor by Catherine's name and not Four Tune...and there're more M-continents than just the Mo Continent alone. Oh well, time for new discoveries!

A decent show, though for nostalgia reasons. Nice try though.
Mar 28, 9:20 AM

Mar 2021
A crazy ending with a giant panda even being involved in the fight. This was a decent show albeit with a predictable ending with everyone surviving but it does feel like a bit of a cop out with the announcement of many more continents like the Mo continent existing.
Mar 28, 9:27 AM
Sep 2015
This anime is so overscientific!
Mar 28, 11:15 AM
May 2020
More M continents await our team. Perhaps another season one for each continent
MA, MI, MU and ME. Over Scientific!
Mar 28, 1:33 PM
Feb 2015
even after all of that, business is back as usual ahahahhaha
wasn't too certain to stay near the start but it did keep getting more interesting along the way but a nice way to end the series ngl ahahahah
Mar 28, 7:33 PM

Sep 2021
This was suprisingly a really good finale! Didn't expect to get so invested in this, even though I always liked the show. The battles were really good, especially the Panda and I love Ed and Four Tune's relationship. And we got a happy end for everyone, just as it had to be for a show like this!

In the end, it was an enjoyable ride. The show never got back on the level of it's first episode, but that's okay as it always kept a good level.
The comedy was really good at times, but not as good as it could've been. But this is no gag humor shows and it got points with other parts, such as the characters, their development, the goofy dynamic between Goro's team and the twins and the emotional story about Four Tune and Ed.

It reminds me a lot of the shows I watched as a child. Mia & Me or, to keep it japanese, Pokémon. While no masterpiece, it often showed me what Pokémon could've been if it was, well, a decent show. I feel like if I watched this when I was 9 or 10 I would've loved it. But even though I'm 21 now, I still appreciate some light entertainment with a few fun and emotional highlights.

7/10.
Mar 28, 7:43 PM
May 2017
i know this is MAL we tend to be serious about reviewing shows but this is actually a decent and a enjoyable anime not because of the story it is because of the bond of the character and their different personalities.

I really enjoyed this series 7/10
Mar 28, 9:32 PM

Jun 2019
My 264th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 6/10 rating.

Mar 29, 12:03 AM

Dec 2019
It's finally over. Sitting through this anime was painstakingly annoying, jesus, it feels like something I would have watched when I was like 5 years old, it's anything but entertaining.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Mar 29, 12:03 AM

Dec 2019
Reply to alpo42ab
More M continents await our team. Perhaps another season one for each continent
MA, MI, MU and ME. Over Scientific!
@alpo42ab I will kill myself if this gets another season.
Mar 29, 6:56 AM

Jun 2019
ImNotAnOtaku1 said:
Sitting through this anime was painstakingly annoying, jesus, it feels like something I would have watched when I was like 5 years old

Is that a mark against it? I still enjoy shows watched from when I was 3 years-old.
Mar 29, 7:49 AM
May 2020
Reply to ImNotAnOtaku1
@alpo42ab I will kill myself if this gets another season.
@ImNotAnOtaku1 Was this really the worst show you have ever seen?
I prefer this to Ore dake Level Up na Ken, Mato Seihei no Slave and most Isekai.
Mar 29, 12:04 PM

Dec 2019
Reply to WatchTillTandava
ImNotAnOtaku1 said:
Sitting through this anime was painstakingly annoying, jesus, it feels like something I would have watched when I was like 5 years old

Is that a mark against it? I still enjoy shows watched from when I was 3 years-old.
@WatchTillTandava Considering I used to watch Dora the Explorer ata that age, I'd argue it is a mark against it.
Mar 29, 12:09 PM

Dec 2019
Reply to alpo42ab
@ImNotAnOtaku1 Was this really the worst show you have ever seen?
I prefer this to Ore dake Level Up na Ken, Mato Seihei no Slave and most Isekai.
@alpo42ab In terms of regular 24-min anime, so far, yes. Even a few other anime that I really disliked, such as DAYS, were at least a bit more enjoyable and unpredictable. This one was predictable from start to finish, generic and monotonous, and each time said monotony was broken, it was achieved by just completely ruining the flow of an episode by introducing some random comedic bullshit that isn't even funny, such as that dancing scene in one of the earlier episodes.

On top of that: forgettable soundtrack and sound design, plain characters, lack of decent facial expressions, lame animation, mediocre voice acting at times, really annoying color palettes, ambiguous setting that gets confusing as I can't tell whether this is set in 1920 or 1980. I mean, I really just don't find any saving grace for this here anime, it just feels like something that should have come out 30 years ago.
Mar 29, 3:37 PM
May 2020
Reply to ImNotAnOtaku1
@alpo42ab In terms of regular 24-min anime, so far, yes. Even a few other anime that I really disliked, such as DAYS, were at least a bit more enjoyable and unpredictable. This one was predictable from start to finish, generic and monotonous, and each time said monotony was broken, it was achieved by just completely ruining the flow of an episode by introducing some random comedic bullshit that isn't even funny, such as that dancing scene in one of the earlier episodes.

On top of that: forgettable soundtrack and sound design, plain characters, lack of decent facial expressions, lame animation, mediocre voice acting at times, really annoying color palettes, ambiguous setting that gets confusing as I can't tell whether this is set in 1920 or 1980. I mean, I really just don't find any saving grace for this here anime, it just feels like something that should have come out 30 years ago.
@ImNotAnOtaku1 I would say that shows like Forest Fairy Five and Taboo Tattoo are worst in all areas.

Not to say that this was the best show that I have ever seen but overall I was ok with it. I liked the idea of the show mysterious island and all that and I did like the mysterious setting. I loved the dog show and thought that the animation was ok.
Apr 15, 8:29 AM

Jun 2020
So she did get mad because Ed was injured but she literally programmed him to disappear because human are bad…..yea I definitely see the logic

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 8

5 by Kristiwazhere »»
Apr 21, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7

13 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 18, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 1

6 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 17, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 25

13 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 16, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 18

12 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 15, 8:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.