Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Jirou getting memories back, more secret revelations revealed...

Episode felt rushed imo, at least in terms of execution. Catherine Sue also reealed more of her true colors. Tbh, episode could've made me care more if they developed some of these characters better. Only one left now though.
Mar 21, 9:25 AM

Mar 2021
Nice episode with more uncovering of the Mo Continents past, this episode did seem a tad bit rushed but am hoping the finale is a good one.
Mar 21, 9:52 AM
Sep 2015
I wish we get to explore Mo continent more but this episode just take me to the main event.
Mar 21, 11:53 AM
Feb 2024
Literally everyone: "Okay but if you're safe in your perfect little happy bubble why would you want eradicate humanity?"
Four Tune: "Strike first, strike hard, no mercy."

"Once the last of the sand falls... Mankind will be wiped out."
Okay so the first sentence then... I raise you the Aladdin Disney movie where Jasmine is trapped in the hourglass to be this week's childhood movie/show connection
Mar 21, 12:47 PM
Feb 2015
I love how as soon as everyone realized what was going on, they all just turned against Four Tune 😂
At least we found out what all this fuss was as to all of this and why Four Tune was that desperate for something there and not just to discover it
Ed is such a simp tho 😂

Excited to see how this will end and what will happen too
Mar 21, 12:47 PM
Feb 2015
Reply to phantomfandom
I wish we get to explore Mo continent more but this episode just take me to the main event.
@phantomfandom no sidequest for you 🤯
Mar 21, 5:54 PM
May 2020
A Mo monumental unforgettable last episode is upon us!

Mar 21, 6:11 PM

Jul 2017
With the surface of the Continent of Mo, Catherine, Edward and White Pegasus moves forth from the basement, which this is picked up by Saburo back to the same place. Its entrance bolstered by the artifact signages on each of the main cast (excluding Goro), and the continent may look normal, but it's gleaming with life, though the real trouble is with the gang heading to the main Motarian palace and stopping Catherine a.k.a Four Tune from acquiring one of its main pieces.

Except both Edward and Goro, Catherine's goal is the sun god, Ra Mo. Using the machine to eliminate humanity from her presumptuous judging of the human race, it caused a divide where this "advanced civilization, over-technology" crap, where Jiro's father, the Motarian king, chose to leave the continent sunk so as not to activate Ra Mo against the humans. Everything else was what Catherine/Four Tune learnt throughout her time in the human world, and with Edward standing by her, Ra Mo is activated.

Until the last sand falls down, how will Earth be saved?

Definitely a rushed episode given its original concept.
Apr 15, 8:21 AM

Jun 2020
So 9000 years? So awe talk about 6000 BC so we just made horses domesticated, what type of big wars she talks about ?I understand that its anime but sometimes can we just make sense a little bit. Because to this second it’s was shown like a our modern world and the continent was kind of an Atlantis

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 8

5 by Kristiwazhere »»
Apr 21, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7

13 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 18, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 1

6 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 17, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 25

13 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 16, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 18

12 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 15, 8:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.