Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 28, 2023 8:53 PM
Aug 2022
Man!!! really enjoyed this anime. I'm amazed watching his future. all bride's xD .
hope this will Season 3
Jul 1, 2023 1:08 PM

Nov 2014
When this season started I asked myself why the hell I even watch this again. But it ended up being actually fun. Story is shit, art is below average... and it all doesn't matter because it just kills time better than quite a few other titles.

In a way I'm disappointed that we know he will end up with 9 wives - that removes the excitement of possible new harem members in future. Like that BL girl for example.
Jul 1, 2023 1:30 PM

Oct 2008
So they went for the kiss from everyone finale. Found it funny how the girls were on Touya's case about having 9 wives in the future even though they are the ones who keep adding girls to the harem.

Didn't enjoy this season as much as I did the first. I liked the arc where he got his country but it didn't go very far after that. The story started adding mecha which I wasn't a big fan of either, doesn't seem necessary at all with the development of that new sword and how strong Touya himself is. Seemed a bit irrelevant.
Jul 4, 2023 7:37 AM
Mar 2022
A pretty funny and light-hearted episode to conclude what was a pretty solid season. It had some strengths (romcom aspects, the humor, some narratives arcs) and also some flaws (rushed pacing, too much focus on the harem instead of the adventure), but overall I enjoyed watching Touya and his harem again after so long. Dunno if we'll get s3 but if it gets one I'll be there to watch it...
Jul 5, 2023 12:09 AM

Dec 2020
Better than s1. Still just mediocre but entertaining to watch.
Jul 5, 2023 12:17 AM

May 2018
Two more wives to go.

Jul 5, 2023 11:44 PM

Jan 2020
All I can say is Isekai Smartphone isn’t the worst isekai
Jul 5, 2023 11:46 PM

Jan 2020
anikevin said:
I don't know about you guys but I enjoyed it
Good to see my man suffer from success
Lighthearted show, it's like a CGDCT slice of life show except it's just a dude and his wives

CGDCT but done somewhat right
Jul 6, 2023 9:16 AM

Feb 2014
Hehe, this anime really doesn´t have much to offer as story and everything is superficial, but oh well... easy and enjoyable to watch and this is something I also appreciate when I watch animes.

I have to kudo they went for the harem. Rare to see an anime closuring with a real harem ending without beating around the bush. This achievement alone deserves +1 or +2 of extra score xD 

7/10

TechOtakuJul 6, 2023 9:22 AM
Jul 6, 2023 9:06 PM
Mar 2016
I'm currently just up to episode 3 but is it just me or I feel like I'm not that hype to see this anime come back for season 2 after 6 years since 2017. somewhat I felt boring. please prove me if I'm wrong. I mean I did really enjoy season 1 back in 2017
Jul 6, 2023 9:49 PM
Mar 2016
Hey I was just wondering what score is present BORING. 4 = bad . but 5 = average . and 6 = fine. it's not that bad to put 4 but it's not average to put 5 because it was boring. So maybe I rate it 5/10
Jul 9, 2023 2:23 AM

Aug 2015
Despite the show not really having a solid "direction", it is a harmless guilty pleasure. I have a hard enough time trying to have one girlfriend, and this guy has 9. lol
I do hope for a Season 3, to complete the islands, as well as show more conflict/resolution between the girls. 
Jul 10, 2023 8:04 AM

Jan 2017
Pretty lacklustre for a finale, it's just rehashing what we already know of "Touya's gonna have 9 wives". Enjoyed the android girls parts though
Jul 21, 2023 10:58 AM

Apr 2021
I want a third season! I already knew he could have more brides, I want to meet them next season.
Jul 28, 2023 12:47 PM

Aug 2019
we could have had a nice kiss with all 7 current wives but no.  had to make it generic tsundere i love you so ill beat you up. (:
and he didnt even kiss sushi on the lips.
leen wasnt married to him this season so ill have to wait for the next one then.

id say this season was nearly equal as the first one so ill rate this 7 as well (i raised s1 from 6 to 7 on my rewatch for this season).  though i think s1 was still better.  this season gave us more of the babylon girls (hilarious and cute), leen and sushie became a wife.

leen & sushi in a wedding dress

stitch
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2023 4:52 AM

Mar 2013
Well, that was... A great conclusion, at the very least. Tbh, I love the school uniform fan service. The intervention of Touya's big sister is something else though.

I really wanted to love this franchise like I did from season 1 but this sequel didn't cut it for me. I will still score it higher but the potential will always be wasted because of what they did to this series. They really skipped a lot of scenes... unbeknownst to me.

Anyway, I still enjoyed this series nonetheless even with disappointment plaguing my face. SMH.

Congratulations to Elze and Yae getting a kiss from Touya. However, the other 3 were useless... but adorable.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 15, 2023 5:00 AM

Jul 2012
They make thiz in a hurry..
They make thiz really.. really.. simplified..
Thiz anime can take 24 ep each season with many interesting romance-drama encounter..

Had a potential to be 9/10 if it were more serious anime N had like I said above..
8/10 is just enough, just for fun normal-isekai-harem N a lilbit of ecchi ~ kinda rare N a bit nice thou..

Jan 3, 4:02 PM
Jan 2023
I liked all the episodes of both seasons. I hope there will be a season 3. / I am tired of watching legendary anime such as One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, and others. / I am a person who loves simple, beautiful anime like this anime.
Jan 26, 12:01 AM
Dec 2021
Just ok, very typical
Feb 1, 2:52 AM

Apr 2013
So they always readily accept new wives for their husband, but once someone says he'll get two more when he's already at seven, suddenly it's too much? That makes no sense at all.

I did not expect this season to be even worse than season 1, but somehow they made it happen. Just have no meaningful stories for a whole season, make every female character fall in love with the MC simply by breathing the same air as him and let the harem aspects of the show be as annoying as possible and you've got yourself a 1/10.
Mar 26, 7:32 AM

Jun 2010
I absolutely love how this anime is one-third overpowered protagonist starting a harem in an isekai, one-third playing Clash of Clans busy acquiring funds and resources, working on his developments, unlocking new buildings, and climbing up the research and tech trees, and one-third diplomacy and forming alliances with other countries, and I have absolutely no idea how the light novel author manages to balance all three so well in that it actually remains a coherent story despite all three parts being so wildly different from one another

Sad to see that they do not seem to be having character songs or solo version endings for this season though. I particular enjoyed Uchida Maaya's character song for the previous season
Apr 22, 7:10 PM
Jan 2021
I would drown in this soggy harem trash if I could
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2023

33 by PPAnimeWeeb »»
Feb 14, 7:07 AM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2023

31 by ddanel »»
Feb 3, 4:05 PM

» why not take tsubaki Toya oh Toya

ZeroAXL - Jan 31

12 by _otaku_man00 »»
Jan 31, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

33 by Gator »»
Jan 31, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2023

26 by Gator »»
Jan 31, 8:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.