Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2022 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Well,, Maria's little sister wasn't exactly how I thought would turned out to be. Seems she also possessed Carla's body for a moment. Yikes.

Ellie's real personality is cute but they made the whole idea of necromancy look like a meme. Also, I was not expecting Carla to cosplay as a cat.
May 29, 2022 5:36 AM

Feb 2020
Heh. Maria's little sister was sure a peculiar case.

Carla's cat cosplay was a really cute surprise.

SerafosMay 22, 9:20 PM
May 29, 2022 6:04 AM

Sep 2018
This episode felt even more genius than what it usually is. Some great laughs, especially when they played with that "on all fours, depressed" trope, with Carla taking a seat lol

May 29, 2022 6:24 AM

Apr 2010
The little sister was saved by Karla, i hope the sisters will be happy together.
Alvins sword being lost was funny especially how Karla tried to find it.

Also Karla dressing up like a cat was nice.
May 29, 2022 6:54 AM

Jun 2021
If our spirits reflect our mental state, Ellie is one twisted little kid because she looked scary af lol. How is Ellie cuter as a corpse than her normal form? Her derp face remained haha.

Catgirl Carla was actually pretty cute, though not as cute as seeing my little mushroom bro chase butterflies again lol.
May 29, 2022 8:35 AM
Mar 2022
Definitely one of the funniest episodes. The dynamic between Carla and Alvin is definitely the thing that makes me watch this show every week.
May 29, 2022 9:27 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Carla helped summon Maria's sister who became a wandering spirit...
Ummmmm...
Maria's sister sure is very creepy!
Her sister possesses Carla! But it is very uneventful and just a game xD. Her name is Ellie.
Luckily, Ellie's body is much more normal than her spirit form...though her eyes are a bit more scary than usual! The sedation spell Carla 'casted' was very much not a spell but worked in the end lol.
What a beautiful friendship between Carla and Maria...it brings (no) tears to my eyes!

'KYAPI!'

Catgirl Carla with her 'MEOW' was funny xD.
Carla mentions that Alvin's positive qualites are...'he's so desperate it's pathetic!'
She thinks he's considerate to hide his face lol.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 29, 2022 10:47 AM

Jul 2017
Alvin got saved thanks to Altargaia, and he's one HELL of an OP mushroom. But that summoning magic circle of soul revival to bring back Maria's sister, it'd be a miracle if Carla actually did her job...which she did the exact opposite instead, and that's exactly what Ellie looks like.

I almost forgot that Maria is a necromancer, and her sister Ellie sure likes avant-garde games for playful amusement. Getting her actual body to be infused back, and at least Ellie doesn't look as fearful as do her necromancer spirit look. With this, their part of the story ends here.

The walk up stroll, and Alvin is tested by Carla's feigns again, especially the speech tic which was hilarity. But Carla donning a cat costume is even better, blaming Alvin isn't gonna get the joke slide, much less sharing their positive and negative traits trading for insults.

Alvin's depression from losing his sword, Carla's antics aren't making him cool down. It's down to the crystal ball, which also doesn't do things for her to throw it, making double the trouble.

Nice catgirl Carla, NICE.
May 29, 2022 11:55 AM

May 2021
Lol, Carla trying the cat-girl method to rejuvenate Alvin. Too bad, it doesn't suit her. In fact, the mushroom guy would have been better off wearing it.

May 29, 2022 3:27 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Heh, Maria become a necromancer because she wants to take her little sister soul back to her body. Karla easily called the soul because she's an all-purpose healer after all. But yeah, Maria little sister is better just death since her awakening form was so dang scary lol. But oh well, at least let's congrats for the greatest healer i've ever seen Karla to make such a progress acquiring a friend like that!

I like how Karla trying to rejuvenate herself by cat cosplaying, kyapi. Should be giving a little more of a grateful, you bro Alving, making the all-purpose healer doing such a waste of a time activity like that!

Then, Alvin lost his sword? Unlucky shit always hits you bro, and Karla simply sit on you because of that xd. And here I thought the all-purpose healer also can do divination shit. But its just an excuse for her to play a frisbee with Alvin!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 29, 2022 5:40 PM

Feb 2011
"Yes... i did make friends! ..Friends that you don't have" - Karla.

The only reason this anime isn't funny 100% of the time.. is because it's so good you need time to rest your facial muscles between the sketches.

Such a sad thing how unpopular this glorious show is. A diamond in the rough if i've ever seen one.
Bumped it up from a 7 to a 9 today.

May 29, 2022 8:52 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I liked Carla in the cat outfit, but “Cawwa is hunggy!” is what really got me lol. Also glad to see a happy ending for Maria and her sister Ellie, although her spirit wasn’t pleasant, I loved Alvin and the mushroom guy’s reactions.

And Carla chucking that crystal ball was also great, that’s the best way to see the future. And funny insight on the sequence of events for the show in the next episode’s title lol. More waifus is always a good idea.
Jun 7, 2022 11:18 AM

Nov 2009
LOL @ the Cat-la

Tho still not enough to cover her annoyances.

She should just wear that 24/7, would make it much more "relaxing" to be around with.

___ ___ ___

Crystal Ball eh... as expected of the Warlock.

And the mushroom is still MVP, most sane shroom ever.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 4, 2022 6:11 AM

Feb 2021
Maria's little sister's face is still the same when resurrected XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 14, 2022 9:51 AM
Jan 2022
Funny episode again guys
Dec 9, 2022 5:04 PM
Apr 2021
uwuuwuwuwuwuwuwu w
Feb 21, 3:17 AM
Jan 2019
That range of voices these VA's have!
The studio sure got their money's worth from Ellie's VA! :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2022

106 by Snedis »»
Feb 25, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2022

24 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 16, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2022

26 by dhell26 »»
Feb 15, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2022

52 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 5, 2:36 AM

» What makes this bad? ( 1 2 )

NextUniverse - May 7, 2022

67 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 4, 10:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.