Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2021 10:55 PM

Nov 2019
Probably one of my most liked episode of the season, we see that Xiao Yan isn't blinded by revenge and instead works with his resources to reinstate his family in place of his father. This was much more than I bargained for and I'm glad we didn't get the 3 episode closure of the three year agreement
Dec 5, 2021 12:17 AM

May 2010
Talk about going from one to a hundred real quick.

I feel so bad for Yun Yun, I could feel her hurt from just listening to her talk. She feels so conflicted. Meanwhile Yun Shan is like "alright, how much for your dead father?"

It's also so painful to go back to season 3 and rewatched the scene between XIao Yan and Yun Yun part and come back to this scene. Talk about a relationship that can never be now...

I am also shocked and confused why Medusa is letting XIao Yan do this. If he dies, who the hell is gonna make her medicine? It's like she wants to help him for no reason. I guess shes afraid of being held hostage still?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 5, 2021 12:37 AM

Nov 2019
Confucius said:

Meanwhile Yun Shan is like "alright, how much for your dead father?"

I am also shocked and confused why Medusa is letting XIao Yan do this. If he dies, who the hell is gonna make her medicine? It's like she wants to help him for no reason. I guess shes afraid of being held hostage still?

Yun Shan's a straight dick. The end of the episode where Yun Shan joins in the fight solidified my stance of him, he's probably going to be a big enemy if neither of Xiao Yan's comrades step in to help. Feels like he's drunk from power trip after being in seclusion

I think when Xiao Yan asserted his dominance on Medusa her superiority complex collapsed since she wasn't used to being snapped at by her followers. But it looks like the details from the LN are omitted to keep the story easy to follow; I think its a good decision otherwise we'd have a dragged out 3 year agreement.
ST63LTHDec 5, 2021 12:41 AM
Dec 5, 2021 9:47 PM

May 2010
ST63LTH said:
Confucius said:

Meanwhile Yun Shan is like "alright, how much for your dead father?"

Yun Shan's a straight dick. The end of the episode where Yun Shan joins in the fight solidified my stance of him, he's probably going to be a big enemy if neither of Xiao Yan's comrades step in to help. Feels like he's drunk from power trip after being in seclusion

I think when Xiao Yan asserted his dominance on Medusa her superiority complex collapsed since she wasn't used to being snapped at by her followers. But it looks like the details from the LN are omitted to keep the story easy to follow; I think its a good decision otherwise we'd have a dragged out 3 year agreement.

I think Yun Shan just cares too much about rules and the longevity of the Sect. I don't think it is a drunk from powertrip in seclusion. He just fails to understand why Xiao Yan is so angry. To him, it seems like he was already following the Sect rules by compensating Xiao Yan but Xiao Yan obviously doesn't care about that and Yun Shan is angry that he is already willing to make things right but the other party isn't willing to comply. Following what he said to Xiao Yan last time, Yun Shan probably identifies him as antagonizing him. It is consistent with him showing no emotion thus far and only looked at Medusa. I also find it odd that the three Dou Wang would openly attack Xiao Yan with Medusa right next to him.

One neat thing I noticed when I rewatched the episode was that when Xiao Yan was creating the fire beyblade lotus thing, everyone had to cover their faces during the explosion and only Yun Shan stood there watching without flinching whatsoever. It happened in like 0.01 secs, but he was only one who stood still looking up completely unharmed. Showing the difference of a Dou Zong vs a Dou Huang. Even Yun Yun had to cover up from the explosion.

Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 11, 2021 7:33 AM
Nov 2020
Yun Yun is conflicted here she can't even join in the battle very sad and she cares about Xiao Yan.
Apr 21, 2022 1:15 AM
Oct 2019
i still think this is all so stupid

at this point, all i want to see is MC wipe this sect off the face of the earth. every last one of them dead. yes, even yunyun and yanran, because they are doing JACK SHIT to prevent this

kill. them. all.
Jan 28, 11:13 PM

Nov 2009
If the asshole Sect isn't destroyed at the end of this season, I am not gonna bother with Season 5... Pure bullshit.

Dumbshit: "How dare you kill my elder"

OH YEA... SURE... totally going to ignore the fact you killed MC's father and hundreds of other people. DURRRRRP

Look at me, I am a big Sect, I kill people and no one can due shit to me, lalala... What's this, Trump Isekai?

___ ___ ___

Plus, MC still kept his word to YunYun that literally no other students were hurt, literally ONLY the murder.

Actually the only person that's thinking rationally...
amlgJan 28, 11:37 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 12 Discussion

ST63LTH - Jan 8, 2022

17 by amlg »»
Jan 29, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 11 Discussion

Confucius - Jan 1, 2022

6 by amlg »»
Jan 29, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 10 Discussion

Confucius - Dec 25, 2021

9 by amlg »»
Jan 29, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 6 Discussion

Confucius - Nov 27, 2021

8 by amlg »»
Jan 28, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 5 Discussion

Confucius - Nov 20, 2021

9 by amlg »»
Jan 28, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.