Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2020 9:18 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
oh wow confession of love already? guess its the final arc now? lol Hachimaru and Ann romantic ship is sailing good now

and here comes Ata how they will defeat him?
Feb 21, 2020 9:29 AM

Feb 2019
Wow, Hachimaru was acting like a little bitch with Ann the last chapters but it was Ann at fault all along? Are you fucking kidding me? Somebody tells me I didn't understand that part, please...
Feb 21, 2020 11:46 AM

Dec 2016
crosswrm said:
Wow, Hachimaru was acting like a little bitch with Ann the last chapters but it was Ann at fault all along? Are you fucking kidding me? Somebody tells me I didn't understand that part, please...

Both, but Hachimaru development was in previous chapter.

deg said:
oh wow confession of love already? guess its the final arc now? lol Hachimaru and Ann romantic ship is sailing good now

yeah... for a second I was hoping that Nanashi x Hachimaru still have a chance because how Ann was talking about her brother but I was wrong.

Me: "Wait, am I too late?!"
Dock Worker: "Yes sir. HachiAnn ship has sailed away."
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.105/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.182/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.99/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.11/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.74/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.61/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Feb 21, 2020 11:53 AM
Dec 2019
This shit is fire man
Feb 21, 2020 12:53 PM

Feb 2019
The series definitely starting to hit its groove. Started out really slow with some convoluted plot points and questionable art, but the last 3 chapters have been solid 8/10. Ann and Hachimaru's panels this chapter were awesome and it's great to see them makeup. Already ship it pretty hard. Hopefully Kishi can keep up the upwards trend with this to improve sales.

Wonder how they'll deal with Ata and the brothers next chapter.
Feb 21, 2020 8:35 PM
Mar 2018
Okay I am extremely confused at the end of this chapter Ata says and I quote “I am the only man to ever be initiated into two schools of fighting” but earlier when daruma versus benki, benki is a master of 4 schools!! I’m sure there is an explanation? Does anyone know?
Feb 21, 2020 8:38 PM
Mar 2018
crosswrm said:

Well the chapter tries to cover that it was both of there faults for not understanding each other. Hachimaru was being a dick and filled with jealousy. but Ann was also using him and when she realised he was different too her brother she started to avoid him completely, which is super fucked up.
Feb 21, 2020 9:12 PM

Jan 2011
Still not sure what to make of Goku.
Feb 21, 2020 11:55 PM
Dec 2019
Gibbans said:
Okay I am extremely confused at the end of this chapter Ata says and I quote “I am the only man to ever be initiated into two schools of fighting” but earlier when daruma versus benki, benki is a master of 4 schools!! I’m sure there is an explanation? Does anyone know?

He wasn’t a master or officially initiated into any of the 4 schools, he just stole the keys/school licenses of different Samurai that were stronger than him (using sneak tactics). Different Samurai who were actually apart of the 4 schools. He did that so he could use their abilities, but he was really just weak. Which is why Daruma (an actual master/initiate of the Kongo-Yasha school) bodied him.

Ata on the other hand, was actually officially initiated into the Kongo-Yasha and now Ususama schools of fighting.
DexperFeb 22, 2020 12:25 AM
Feb 22, 2020 4:18 PM

Aug 2019
My heart beats were at max speed page after page!
Ann x Hachi ended in the best possible way. I culdn't have asked for something better.

And the Hype for the upcoming battle is unbearable!
Feb 22, 2020 4:23 PM
Aug 2019
deg said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

and here comes Ata how they will defeat him?

LOL we are far from the final arc.
And it was not a confession of love neither. As said by Goku, it was a necessary step to increase Hachi's heroism and to understand better the relationship between Ann and Hachimaru...and i loved it.

Great chapter btw 10/10
Feb 24, 2020 10:37 AM
Apr 2016
This manga is great and getting better and better. this is too fast to end the series.
Jan 17, 2023 11:30 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The final battle is here!? kekeke

More topics from this board

» Better than a 5 out of 10 rating

Fullmetaldak - Apr 29

7 by -DxP- »»
May 3, 10:30 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 43 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Thorf - Mar 22, 2020

50 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:45 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 42 Discussion

deg - Mar 15, 2020

4 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:40 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 41 Discussion

deg - Mar 8, 2020

9 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:37 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 40 Discussion

deg - Mar 1, 2020

10 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.