Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2020 9:06 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
that Goku samurai how he become one without a princess? lol

and Hachimaru is jealous of that Goku getting close to Ann

so that samurai fight in the first chapter was Daruma and this Dog master then? i have to check that first chapter again to confirm

Ata is on the move

isnt this manga pacing so fast right now though? its like there is too much happening in just a chapter this past few weeks lol is it a sign for it being cancelled?
Feb 9, 2020 12:26 PM

Jan 2016
Kishimoto definitetly taught me how to recognize a fake smile... And Hachimaru's intuition is legit. I don't doubt about the 'cat samurai' master (the dog), but I agree that Goku isn't truth worthy for now.

I prefer this pace because Kishimoto needs to add a lot of things before a possible cancelation. And Ata is going to bring back dynamism. (I don't think it's going to end with Ata's fight tho, I hope not, it has to bring more readers in the hype train)
Sw3atFeb 9, 2020 12:32 PM
Feb 9, 2020 2:50 PM

Feb 2019
Am I the only one who's confused as fuck about almost everything in this series? People on anitwitter gassing it up purely because it's shonen and has decent art and is by Kisihi, but this shit is mid, I'm sorry. I keep going because I've never dropped anything, hopefully Kishi can turn it around and deliver quality.
Feb 9, 2020 7:08 PM

Jan 2011
So they've got 4 of the keys just like that. Well, that Goku guy does seem off, so I guess that's an incoming detour.
Feb 10, 2020 4:35 AM
Apr 2016
Am i the only one who actually love this chapter? Lol
Feb 10, 2020 11:06 AM
Dec 2019
Marinate1016 said:
Am I the only one who's confused as fuck about almost everything in this series? People on anitwitter gassing it up purely because it's shonen and has decent art and is by Kisihi, but this shit is mid, I'm sorry. I keep going because I've never dropped anything, hopefully Kishi can turn it around and deliver quality.

Find the keys, save the galaxy. How is that confusing. Every other concept has been repeatedly explained. The only new concept we got so far was the Samurai stats and ability tree, which was pretty straightforward. Why are some of y’all skim reading and then blaming the manga for low quality lol. That’s childlike.

I ain’t one for telling anybody what to do, but if you’re skim reading every chapter and everything thing is drag to read, why continue to read it? (Especially 37 chapters in). Because it’s Kishimoto? Fomo? Maan, Fuck Kishimoto lol. If you don’t want to read it just drop it. I never understood the mentality of doing something you hate outside of work and some school.
DexperFeb 10, 2020 11:09 AM
Feb 10, 2020 11:48 AM
Dec 2019
I also never thought Goku was evil, but hearing some theories on how his panels always transitioned to Ata’s made me question it. Hachimaru could not only be jealous, but he could legit be sensing something off about Goku. (Low tier minds eye? The two also have a “tension” panel emphasizing minds eye.)
DexperFeb 10, 2020 1:36 PM
Feb 10, 2020 2:36 PM

Aug 2019
Ch. 37 in one word: HYPE

- once again Ichigo shows how skilled she is with her Mind's Eye/Future Sight by saying the difference of power between Hachi and Goku.

- Two of the most powerful Samurai (and rivals) join their forces for the same cause! Loved the connection with the 1st chapter. That was a nice surprise!

- Ata. . . is always a pleasure to see. He has mastered Soroken...Gosh! What a monster!
Feb 10, 2020 2:48 PM
Aug 2019
The Hype is real <3 Enjoyed it, especially Hachimaru's reactions, haha!

Marinate1016 said:
Am I the only one who's confused as fuck about almost everything in this series?

Wow...everything? I think you have some serious mental problems then, sorry.
Feb 16, 2020 6:35 AM

Jan 2013
Batman4Ever said:
The Hype is real <3 Enjoyed it, especially Hachimaru's reactions, haha!

Marinate1016 said:
Am I the only one who's confused as fuck about almost everything in this series?

Wow...everything? I think you have some serious mental problems then, sorry.
Resorting to mental insults because he is confused by the plot? What a sorry person
Jan 17, 2023 11:23 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
JOined under the same goal!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

» Better than a 5 out of 10 rating

Fullmetaldak - Apr 29

7 by -DxP- »»
May 3, 10:30 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 43 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Thorf - Mar 22, 2020

50 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:45 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 42 Discussion

deg - Mar 15, 2020

4 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:40 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 41 Discussion

deg - Mar 8, 2020

9 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:37 AM

Poll: » Samurai 8: Hachimaru Den Chapter 40 Discussion

deg - Mar 1, 2020

10 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 17, 2023 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.