Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2019 6:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh, I was expecting the performance to be a bit longer for this episode but ok.

Either way, the mood of this episode improved more compared to some of the more dramatic episodes. I feel like they're developing into the final episodes with the latest events though.
Sep 2, 2019 6:27 AM

Nov 2007
Announcement on the change.

One of the Kaou-kai members explained the situation, which lead to some rumor that make them sound bad.

Green hair guy requested NamiDai's character to be off from Kaou-Kai. Most of the students want him to be out. The rest of three members not in the mood. Especially friend to green hair guy who is awkward in front of NamiDai's character even though he supports NamiDai's character.

Main group cannot choose which to vote, though. Their group's performance, expressing there's something only they can do to improve their relations.

All related voted (so main guy voted to represent main group). Main guy did a empty vote. That doesn't help, though, because that friend guy decided to change his vote and chose his friend.

lol @ end of the preview even though the main story is depressing. Nobu's character wanting to punch someone.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 2, 2019 9:25 AM

Oct 2009
...why would the students not vote for Shiki? Idk if it's my lack of interest/attention, but I don't get why they were even discussing that. I mean, nvm, I'm not even sure I follow all the no votes either. Is it me or has it actually been that badly explained/shown?
Sep 2, 2019 9:42 AM
Jun 2016
FUYUSAWA SHOULD KNOW HIS PLACE. HE'S GOING TOO FAR. I WANT TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM.
I HOPE HOSHITANI'S GROUP WILL WIN. I WANNA SEE FUYUSAWA HITTING ROCK BOTTOM AND I HOPE HE WON'T HAVE ANY GOOD CAREER AFTER GRADUATING.
Sep 2, 2019 11:30 AM

Dec 2015
Fuyusawa’s going crazy, of course he was angry because of Shiki.
Chiaki change his vote but he want an excellent seat to watch his friend falling. I’m wondering if we can know why they are like this, I mean while looking to the flashback, they look good friends...

Edit: Wow, it's funny to see how this episode got more posts than the other but guess we're all surprised about what happen x)
Moune-ChanSep 8, 2019 3:48 PM

set by taiyaki

Sep 2, 2019 1:14 PM

Jul 2019
I'm not happy with the decision of Shiki leaving, but Chiaki's changing his vote to so he can watch Fuyusawa fall into despair what a better view for him and you know what I hope he does because he deserves it DX<
Sep 3, 2019 1:00 AM
Jan 2019
I am sure Hoshitani cs will do something to stop this and change for the better, I want to see green hair fall into the abyss and apologize to Shiki.the green hair has gone crazy
Sep 3, 2019 2:26 AM
Jan 2017
Hmm too tough to see from students view from my point of view the reason they vote blank they don't want Shiki to leave Kao council and other members kept fighting because of them. They still chose Shiki but Chiaki vote change it because he vote for ryo to see him fall in despair and if he chooses Shiki it will end up in tie because Main team didn't put vote. Now only the students can do anything and change ryo with their musical and bring Shiki back to Kao Council like they did with Otori in S1
Sep 3, 2019 5:06 AM

Apr 2016
Hmm... This series is definitely getting better although for me it will never be on par with series 2. That aside, its nice to see we're finally getting somewhere with the whole Shiki vs Fuyusawa affair, hopefully it comes to a head next week.

I do pray for another whole cast song at the end of the series though
Sep 3, 2019 5:03 PM

Aug 2013
yellowheartren said:
...why would the students not vote for Shiki? Idk if it's my lack of interest/attention, but I don't get why they were even discussing that. I mean, nvm, I'm not even sure I follow all the no votes either. Is it me or has it actually been that badly explained/shown?

The second year students didn’t vote for him but instead put in a blank vote because they wanted it to end in a tie as the votes were split in half. Chiaki changing his mind at the last minute was an outcome the second years did not expect to happen. I am, however, confused as to why the third year students did not vote for Shiki because it seemed like they were all impressed by the performance all fourteen members put together. Shiki was the one who had no problems with them performing together, whereas Fuyusawa was completely opposed to it. It's quite puzzling.
Mar 19, 2022 5:20 PM

Feb 2020
Well, that was a dramatic conclusion. Poor Shiki...
Oct 21, 2022 8:04 PM

Aug 2019
What, Bruh? They're so stupid to not vote for Shiki. Now he's lost his seat on the council because one of his friends voted for Ryo to witness his downfall, which is exactly what I want. Ryo is a pathetic character; I tried to figure out why he was doing all of this, but his reasoning is honestly disappointing. "To protect the Kao council," I should be a piece of trash to my friends and make other students feel worthless. Ryo is by far the worst character I've encountered in this series. I can't wait to see him fall. He's earned it. I'll never forgive him for what he said to Shiki.

He’s a horrible and selfish person who forgot about his friends and only cares about his stupid pride.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Starmyu 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2019

25 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 8, 2023 4:45 AM

Poll: » Starmyu 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2019

6 by Sun_Chan »»
Oct 21, 2022 8:17 PM

Poll: » Starmyu 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2019

4 by Sun_Chan »»
Oct 21, 2022 7:46 PM

Poll: » Starmyu 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2019

6 by Sun_Chan »»
Oct 21, 2022 7:29 PM

Poll: » Starmyu 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2019

4 by Sun_Chan »»
Oct 21, 2022 6:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.