Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2016 1:47 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another bait and switch! There's no femdom in this, and certainly no sadism. It's purely vanilla with a brief scene of foot licking at the beginning, between a young teacher and four virgin girls who fancy him. This doesn't even qualify as a "dominant girl gets the tables turned on her."
Sep 5, 2016 7:38 AM
Oct 2013
The scenes were pretty tame and bit lacking in terms of the lewdness. Personally prefer more stronger reaction when it comes to leg attacking and more perverted sexualizing of the legs and stockings.

Disagree with all that gersen said. It is a very tame femdom/sadism.
1. the girls set the teacher up with some kind of arousal drug.
2. poured the antidote on their feet, and forcing him to lick if he wanted to be cured
3. The ojou-sama character in particular gave the verbal abuse as any s queen should do
4. Indeed it was a gap moe to see ojou-sama initially in control and then got the situation turned, where she became overwhelmed by his kisses and penetration.

Well ojousama was cute, particularly her dere contrast with her tsun as she really loved him. Good expression of her as he looked past her family pedigree to see her for herself. The double tears drop and smile of happiness was well done! Her inverted nipples were cute too, coming out after being 'greeted' XD
Sep 6, 2016 5:33 AM
Oct 2013
Gersen said:
To call this tame sadism would be like calling a tap in the shoulder a tame assault
A tap in the shoulder could be assault depending on the situation and the people involved.

Gersen said:
Real sadism involves actual violence, including cuts, bruises, and even maiming and death
Not necessarily. It can involve mental suffering and humiliation. It's about the pain rather than the injury.

Well its fine for you to not consider it the femdom/sadism which you sought. However, the title is actually a strange pun. SADism is spelt with the 'tea' and 'path' kanji (as in 'way of tea') + 'ism'. I think they are a tea ceremony club. Although they assigned their own reading of 'sadizumu'. To be honest, I do not know what they were thinking...
User-sanSep 6, 2016 5:39 AM
Sep 6, 2016 10:15 AM

May 2011
User-san said:
Gersen said:
To call this tame sadism would be like calling a tap in the shoulder a tame assault
A tap in the shoulder could be assault depending on the situation and the people involved.

Gersen said:
Real sadism involves actual violence, including cuts, bruises, and even maiming and death
Not necessarily. It can involve mental suffering and humiliation. It's about the pain rather than the injury.

Well its fine for you to not consider it the femdom/sadism which you sought. However, the title is actually a strange pun. SADism is spelt with the 'tea' and 'path' kanji (as in 'way of tea') + 'ism'. I think they are a tea ceremony club. Although they assigned their own reading of 'sadizumu'. To be honest, I do not know what they were thinking...

Sadism and Domination are two separate concepts. Sadist can often be dominatrix. But not all Sadists are dominatrix.

A women who cockteases a guy to the point of blueballing him are just as much a sadist as a woman who whips the crap out of a guy and makes him lick her boots.

Those girls are being passive sadists. They aren't physically violent. But they are manipulative and derive pleasure in humiliating the guy.

Japanese culture has a thing about feet being dirty. To be touched or stepped on by someone else's foot is quite an insult. So western sexual footplay is more of a taboo to them.
Sep 14, 2016 4:23 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Bit mixed feelings on this. Femdom in H-anime is for some reason really rare (I still don't understand why), so I was really looking forward to seeing this. But honestly this was just as much vanilla as femdom, if not more. The first 4-5 minutes were amazing and very fap-worthy but from the moment they actually started having sex it was super vanilla. I don't really understand why you'd name something like this "Shoujo-tachi no Sadism" when there doesn't seem to that much of it. Not that the vanilla scenes were that bad mind you, it just wasn't what I was hoping for nor expecting

Hopefully in the next episode(s) the girls will be in more consistent control now that they've lost their virginities
Sep 14, 2016 12:38 PM

Jul 2013
They all got an almost equal share of screentime but I wish we'd see more of the girl that got penetrated first. Edit: Also what the hell is the blonde one eating to have those boobs when she's 12 years old...
MuFeRSep 16, 2016 2:02 PM
Sep 17, 2016 2:33 AM

Jan 2014
Surprising good quality for a Chippai title. I'm a sucker for girls with tights so really enjoyed this one.

Keen for another episode but the ending didn't really suggest like there will be one.
Sep 17, 2016 9:45 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Angelium said:
Keen for another episode but the ending didn't really suggest like there will be one.

I didn't mind this that much. I'm going to assume that if there are additional episodes, it's probably with a different group
Sep 18, 2016 4:42 PM

Feb 2013
It was nice but I wanted to see her more humiliated.
Oct 16, 2016 11:09 AM

Jul 2014
It wasn't too bad but something felt off but I'm probably thinking about it too much.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Nov 11, 2016 2:31 PM

Oct 2015
So we have the luckiest sensei ever here?

Lacked in yuri action. with 4 girls and just a few seconds of yuri? c'mon...

5-6/10
Mar 27, 2022 2:55 PM
Aug 2021
I love this hentai. Have watched it several times. The voice actress for the brunette girl (みるく) is especially sexy, with her strange accent and forward dialogue. Bad English dub, though. Japanese with subs is highly advised.
This hentai has virtually no plot, so it's just 20 minutes of nearly non-stop sex and sex-related activities with 4 cute girls.
Jun 16, 2022 7:04 PM
Jul 2018
Just awesome, awesome...
Aug 28, 2022 3:58 PM
Aug 2018
It's amazing that, just like the manga, there's no explanation on why these 4 girls at their age have the sexual hots for their own teacher right away. We just get thrown right in there. No scenes on any of those girls meeting him for the first time and falling for him instantly. And why sexually. I'm just speaking about this from a plot line perspective, even though I know it's not the point. It's also a miracle that he never gets in trouble for his actions, but that's the beauty about this being a fantasy.
Mar 7, 11:55 AM

Aug 2021
And he did it with all four.
All four are very cute <3!!!
Mar 9, 6:24 PM
Jun 2023
Omg this was golden. The pink, sloppy, dripping, wet pu**ies was so damn hot. The teacher was also attractive, although a little goofy looking. I wish there was more yuri in this, that's my only complaint.

This was so damn good, Its a shame they don't make them like this anymore :( I wish studios stopped with NTR and did cute shit like this again.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi no Sadism The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

fourberie - Dec 3, 2016

11 by sleepyplant »»
Jun 2, 1:13 PM

» Kitty Media/Fakku release

Darkvoid - Jan 13, 2018

6 by evangelionfan »»
May 31, 2022 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.