Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 28, 2021 12:13 PM

Jan 2021
This was so enjoyable and beautiful!!<33
Sep 25, 2021 7:27 AM

Dec 2020
I really love this series, but I hate time travel. No matter what, it's always so messy and confusing and a majority of the time all answers can just be linked to well, time travel cause it's so gimmicky.

Thank you to those who explained the ending more. Made it make way more sense.
MuowSep 25, 2021 8:02 AM
Nov 18, 2021 11:06 PM

Aug 2020
Mentally crying the whole time. Finally, Nanami broke the curse that binds Tomoe. I can't wish for more happy ending than this. I am happy for them :D

Tbh I guessed right on what'll happen in the show but it is good seeing what you predict happen. What happened to Akura-oh tho? They made me worried for nothing ig :))

8/10 overall very heartwarming

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 1, 2022 9:10 PM
Nov 2017
How wonderful I really enjoyed the ending to this. Really pieced some things together for me . I am sad not to have more to watch .
Mar 1, 2022 9:10 PM
Nov 2017
How wonderful I really enjoyed the ending to this. Really pieced some things together for me . I am sad not to have more to watch .
Oct 8, 2022 2:26 PM
Oct 2015
you cant top this.
Feb 8, 2023 6:37 AM

Jul 2015
Despite appearing a bit sinister, Kuromaru turned out to be quite the nice guy.
Quite the timetravel ordeal where everything ties in nicely except the hairpin which doesn't really have a clear origin.

Mar 24, 2023 12:05 AM
Feb 2021
My jaw dropped more times than I'd like to admit; It might've been rushed, but the storylines were so carefully crafted. The amount of foreshadowing is actually insane! I knew there was some sort of relation to "Yukiji," but I never imagined that Nanami would be a straight up descendant. Also, that cherry blossom scene was so beautiful, wish there would've been more of that. For what this arc is, I love it.
Apr 13, 2023 4:24 PM
Dec 2021
it was the perfect ending and nothing more than i can wish for
Apr 24, 2023 11:44 AM

Mar 2014
Blue_moon04 said:
After "yukiji" (nanami as yukiji) promised to marry tomoe, and after he left her at daimyou house, after 8 years the real yukiji gets pregnant, and akura-ou murdered her husband and all the people she knew, she sees tomoe, and calls him for help.
That's how the real yukiji and tomoe met, ch.96-98 in the manga.
Tomoe thinks that's the same yukiji he fell in love with and he helps her, and the real yukiji always keeps her eyes closed, because her eyes are different from nanami's and tomoe would have found out.
During her pregnancy she's very weak so tomoe brings her the eye of the dragon, and that's when nanami first seen tomoe and the real yukiji(season1), when he was giving her the dragon eye.

Ahhh thank you for explaining this, I just finished watching the episode and this part about the real Yukiji wasn't fitting in the logic of the paradox and it was bothering me. The whole thing about Yukiji's pregnancy is completely overlooked in the anime and it doesn't make sense for the real Yukiji to be with Tomoe if she hates yokais, there was a bunch of missing information they didn't adapt it seems. It kinda ruined my enjoyment of it because it makes it seem like the paradox has a bunch of plot holes, when it clearly doesn't. I'm still unsure about the hairpin, though. How did Tomoe get it back from Kuromaro to give back to Nanami in the future?

Also, there's clearly a bunch of stuff about Akurao that doesn't get resolved and that I assume it does in the manga.
Sep 2, 2023 5:08 PM

Nov 2010
The time-traveling plot was convoluted. But it still looked predetermined since Nanami was meant to return in time, influence Tomoe's taste in women, and set the story into motion. It seems like she had to come back twice. The second is to understand and break the curse.

The kiss at the end was excellent! I like both Nanami and Tomoe. They are suitable for each other.
This sequel was too rushed, and it feels incomplete. Nonetheless, it was still entertaining.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-hen Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 11, 2016

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 1:58 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-hen Episode 2 Discussion

gororo - Jan 10, 2016

30 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 1:12 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2015

53 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 12:16 PM

» English volumes ?

ailuo - Apr 22, 2022

2 by ailuo »»
Apr 23, 2022 2:48 AM

» English Dub?

Fashion_Mage - Aug 20, 2016

4 by HagePotPotato »»
May 12, 2020 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.