Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2015 11:49 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That guy's girlfriend is very jealous. But then him saying that cute might be all she is to Kiyo at the end there is a bit forboding. Even Ibu says to she thinks that he will not stay with the airhead.
The whole double date thing Kiyo was so cute, he really loves the mc - I don't want to see him get hurt.
Jul 30, 2016 1:26 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I'm surprised Sazuku even went out with Morika in the first place, she's cute yeah, but she's very one-track minded and seems to lack depth. Well not entirely, given that she said the same thing as Sazuku upon hearing that Kuko's mother died in the earthquake, but she doesn't seem to have interesting things to talk about and is constantly openly jealous/possessive. Glad Sazuku is seeing that. Well not that we know him well, but I feel like with his type of personality, he wouldn't be happy with Morika. Who knows though. Will Ibu's prediction be right? I could see Sazuku falling for Kuko, given that while she's not super cute or pretty or refined and mature, you can tell she's more complicated than she looks after interacting with her. And I think people are attracted to mysteries. Although I'd rather the love triangle not become a love square (technically is a love polygon already).
Aug 25, 2016 9:51 AM
Mar 2015
Just what we need More unrequited love

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aruitou Chapter 55 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Apr 17, 2020

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Apr 17, 2020 1:32 PM

Poll: » Aruitou Chapter 27 Discussion

tingy - Sep 18, 2019

0 by tingy »»
Sep 18, 2019 1:11 AM

Poll: » Aruitou Chapter 24 Discussion

inzaratha - Apr 6, 2015

1 by tingy »»
Sep 18, 2019 12:54 AM

Poll: » Aruitou Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Jul 4, 2016 5:19 PM

Poll: » Aruitou Chapter 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2016

2 by tingy »»
May 17, 2016 12:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.