Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2014 2:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A reunion huh but that felt like an open ending. Sigh. This manga could have more potential if it had focused more on world building. Too bad it didn't and even the action felt dense.

5/10.
Sep 14, 2019 6:21 PM

May 2015
That was a pretty fun ride while it lasted. Even though there were some plot points that didn't get fully fleshed out or revisited and there was a huge lack of world building, everything still came around full circle and ended on a good note. Even how Ginga's mystery savior turned out to be Daichi's future self. The Kandachi came around full circle as well.
This last chapter was good and the ending itself felt concluded for the most part. There were some moments in this last chapter that felt a little rushed, but overall the length of the manga felt right and there wasn't chapters that I felt were wasted time or unnecessary to the story. The mangaka was able to write a relatively short manga while being concise, so it all worked out pretty decently despite some things not getting fully explained. I wish we could have gotten more details on how the Mystickers work from a technological standpoint instead of it being summed up to "Daichi power creates them" and "they came from another dimension". But in the end, it was a decent read with some really good fights. I'm satisfied enough for what it was, so I can't complain too much. Overall I'd give it a 7/10. I'm usually a lot more forgiving when it comes to giving ratings.
zomikSep 14, 2019 6:31 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blazer Drive Chapter 4 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Jul 13, 2008

7 by Matthappy »»
Sep 30, 2019 1:47 PM

Poll: » Blazer Drive Chapter 1 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Apr 19, 2008

22 by Matthappy »»
Sep 22, 2019 2:53 AM

Poll: » Blazer Drive Chapter 33 Discussion

zomik - Sep 14, 2019

0 by zomik »»
Sep 14, 2019 2:34 PM

Poll: » Blazer Drive Chapter 32 Discussion

zomik - Sep 14, 2019

0 by zomik »»
Sep 14, 2019 12:38 PM

Poll: » Blazer Drive Chapter 31 Discussion

zomik - Sep 14, 2019

0 by zomik »»
Sep 14, 2019 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.