Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 20, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
So Hibiki was really the one the demons were after. Unfortunately, it seems the human side are the underdogs while the demons overwhelm them in numbers.

We got a rare appearance of the Goddess this episode. I didn't doubt that Makoto still caught her attention in all this drama and chaos. Tbh, ever since he's been in that fantasy world, Makoto has went beyond expectations. Oh and another episode to remind us all why Mio is a badass.
May 20, 8:41 AM
Jan 2017
great episode wth nice developments
May 20, 9:08 AM
Oct 2022
It'd be nice if Tomoe finally told him ONE OF THE HEROES TRIED TO STEAL HER!
May 20, 9:08 AM
Sep 2021
Finally some real action, a good turning point for the series has come.
May 20, 9:17 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to HyperlinkBlocked
@HyperlinkBlocked no, we need a situation where this will be the reason something bad happens first
May 20, 9:28 AM

Oct 2017
It was satisfying to see Makoto piss of the goddess. Also was she not a goddess and a human before and got isekaid as the goddess of this world or something? Anyway Makoto finally gave the order, it's all out war. Mio, Tomoe and everyone is super excited like us. Makoto finally making a move. He's prolly gonna hide his identity though as he placed a dupelicate but oh well it is what it is.
May 20, 9:40 AM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
was waiting for things to really kick off and it seems like that's what we're getting here, hopefully the action and these developments will continue for alll that remains of this season.

i hope shiki's request won't bite them in the ass later, didn't seem like a good thing to happen, whatever really went down there. also, i wonder who visited the goddess there, a future ally maybe?
May 20, 9:41 AM
Dec 2014
They also use the best ending for this episode
May 20, 9:49 AM

Jan 2019
I don’t know about you, but I’ve been having an orgasm since episode 20, it will only be cooler when he finally teaches a well-deserved lesson to the goddess and her heroes

Mio in these moments is like the ambassador of sex in this series

StrikerLifeMay 20, 10:03 AM
May 20, 9:50 AM

May 2021
FINALLY, a fun and nice ep with developments. need to see more of mio's battle (training session) and interactions between makoto and the heroes!

May 20, 9:55 AM

Jul 2017
19 episodes late, this should've been episode 2 or 3, maximum 4.
horribly paced season but finally something is happening
even though its completely unrelated to the buildup, something is finally happening
May 20, 10:32 AM

Jun 2008
Finally something of interest is happening...
The first season was completely overpaced and the second season is paced like a snail.
Here's hoping that the third season will be paced properly.
May 20, 10:35 AM
Apr 2019
The fights are getting more extreme and finally Makoto has started interfering with the affairs of this world. He is strong enough to wipe the floor with Tomoki Iwahashi, that sorry excuse for a hero. I swear even his name is grating on my nerves.
Anyway, it is obvious who is going to win the battle in Limia. :D
May 20, 10:50 AM

Nov 2019
This episode hit with catharsis as Misumi gets to bad-mouth the goddess.

Tomoe speech was nice. I felt a share of air support units would have been useful. They are going with raw power here, and why not?

I don't care about anyone Mio and Tomoe is fighting, it'll likely be a one-sided showoff with zero tension, stakes and ingenuity.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
May 20, 11:40 AM

Dec 2013
This show and Tensura finally decided to get serious around the same time, Tomoe had a great time with that dramatic sword mini play. Love the way Ema looks with her battle outfit, super badass.
KanameYuukiMay 20, 11:44 AM
May 20, 12:08 PM
May 2024
Another episode of very little. I swear last last few episodes could've been combined into one. How much longer will this be dragged out? Unbelievably strong MC and army, but no we must stay in the shadows. BS.
May 20, 12:27 PM

Jan 2009
Love the episode, though i've loved most of the second season so that's not saying much, glad to see that the limia and kanelon liberation wars getting animated though.
May 20, 1:19 PM
Jun 2023
This anime never disappoints with music. Japanese power metal in ED is awesome!
Finally great episode. Thank Goddess, she forced Makoto to stop being stupid and actively do something.
I like good payoffs, but this anime doesn't know how to make proper buildup. Good amount of this show could be just cut to make it better. Or they could spend this time to tell us something more meaningful, develop main cast for example.
May 20, 1:25 PM

Dec 2022
things are just starting this episode like literally Makoto is leading his first war

and wander what his reaction will be after he meets his senpai
May 20, 1:34 PM
Apr 2023
Wow, that episode was hype as hell.

It started slow (or normal really), and then suddenly ratched up once Misumi was sky-portaled by the Goddess 😳
Awesome to see the demihumans go into combat, and hyped to see what happens next time. Seems like going to be a wild conclusion.
May 20, 2:15 PM
Jan 2024
They finally adapted it although I felt it was a bit rushed because there was much more text in the novel. I would have liked it if this would happen in at least 2 episodes, but well, a very good chapter in general.
May 20, 2:28 PM
Jun 2023
best ep of season 2 for me at this moment
May 20, 2:39 PM
Feb 2016
It's pretty good episode. I like how the goddess is forcing Makoto to do shit he doesn't want to do but it also works out in his favor for other things he wants to do. I'm just happy we are finally gonna see the opening credits battle. plus Emma looks awesome with her staff and mage outfit.
May 20, 2:43 PM
Feb 2022
That was fun. Makoto was right about the shitty goddess and laying low so even that greater dragon shemale originator or whatever got stumped.
May 20, 3:06 PM
Jan 2021
After a whole season he’s finally going to meet the other two heros
May 20, 3:20 PM

Feb 2008
Finally a good episode and he finally will meet the heroes!?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 20, 4:03 PM

Feb 2019
Damn who would’ve thought getting the ability to speak would be so painful! The goddess is such a bitch to Makoto. Normally in these fantasy worlds the MC and summoning god have a nice relationship.. I wonder who was banging at her door causing the meeting with Makoto to get cut short..

And FINALLY we’re gonna get to see Makoto meet the heroes. Been waiting on this ever since their flashback episodes from the start of the season. Feels like we’ve been going so slow lately in this show, but it’s good to have some action on the horizon.

That shot of Mio going full Yandere crazy on the snake/dragon was dope, feel bad for him lol.
Marinate1016May 20, 4:28 PM
May 20, 4:41 PM

Nov 2019
This episode is awesome, very exciting!
May 20, 4:46 PM
Mar 2024
nice episode... i can't wait for next week....
May 20, 5:13 PM

Apr 2021
Alright, get to see him in action again, and this time in front of the two heros, who will have to recognize his power
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 20, 5:27 PM
Apr 2021
HyperlinkBlocked said:

Absolutely, mad weird it hasn’t been said yet.
May 20, 5:28 PM
Apr 2021
Kitsune_089 said:
even though its completely unrelated to the buildup, something is finally happening

Couldn’t agree with you more.
May 20, 5:29 PM
Apr 2021
Hoping we get back to back action for the remaining episodes. It’s been an incredibly slow season, but todays episode made it worth the wait.
May 20, 6:01 PM
Jul 2022
Stop edging me TSUKIMICHI!! I wanna see fight
May 20, 6:21 PM
Apr 2022
One of the best episodes of the season and I wonder if Kuzunoha is going to put some puppets in this city that is going to take over or is going to rule himself or doesn't care who rules in this city.
May 20, 6:39 PM

Jul 2008
Finally, we got a chance to see Kuzunoha saying some truths to the rotten goddess!
My candies:
May 20, 7:05 PM

Sep 2018
Cool ED, far better than the other one.
May 20, 7:43 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to Kitsune_089
@Kitsune_089

lol...

i sure hope youre not watching TenSura
"Your sins shall be paid with blood!" ~Cadis Etrama Di Raizel
May 20, 8:06 PM

Mar 2013
Let's hope they won't skip the other heroes' scenes.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 20, 8:30 PM

Feb 2019
and the Best Actress award goes to...TOMOE! lol that was some awesome acting from all their part. and kuzonoha didn't have to figure out how to help Limia since he was sent there by that goddess herself.
May 20, 8:46 PM
Feb 2021
Best refreshment for new week
May 20, 8:49 PM
Sep 2010
where the hell has this tsukimichi been all season, finally things are great again.

they even brought back the epic ending theme to go with it :)
May 20, 9:08 PM
Jan 2018
Love the new ending
May 20, 9:58 PM
Oct 2022
FINALLY! Glad we're making some moves! Glad I didn't have the ending from the last several episodes too!
May 20, 11:46 PM
Nov 2023
Finally the battle was started 🤩
May 21, 12:31 AM

Feb 2018
Oof, another sudden meeting with the goddess and now perhaps Makoto can now speak all the languages maybe? Welp, I'm curious about how the situation will go once Makoto meets with da heroes.

Never ending plan to watch list...

May 21, 1:51 AM
Sep 2020
Finally, it looks like we are about to get some will deserved action
May 21, 1:57 AM

Feb 2011
finally some god damn action. hyped to see mio and tomoe go all out.

it's a massacre!

May 21, 2:24 AM

Oct 2010
Excite

Was waiting for Makoto to wish for Common the entire time.. Shiki with the win
May 21, 4:00 AM

Jul 2022
The goddess can be a bitch, a jerk, and disgusting, but thanks for giving us this upcoming moment. Wow, the anime is finally revived! I'm so excited, I love seeing Makoto act sadistic. The goddess got nervous about someone's visit, who could it be?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27

62 by tofei »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29

78 by aditya35 »»
May 30, 11:54 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13

43 by Twicky_ »»
May 30, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 6

52 by ST63LTH »»
May 29, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 22

56 by ST63LTH »»
May 29, 6:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.