Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 5, 7:01 AM

Dec 2021
I never imagined there would come a day when I'd regard Darkness with respect... yet here we are.

Kazuma and his party receive a letter from Princess Iris. While Kazuma's heart races with anticipation to hear adventure tales while dining with the princess, who he imagines to be a stunning beauty, Darkness is worried sick that any mishap might cost her head. Amidst this, Kazuma and the others visit Wiz's magic item shop. There, they find a lineup of new products devised by Kazuma himself, lighters. Thanks to these new products, the shop sees unprecedented prosperity, leading to unusual days passing by. And finally, the day of their encounter with the princess arrives.

Megumi held back her anger when Kazuma was called a liar, and even Darkness followed suit, asking Iris to take back her insult. She even went as far as to slap and gently scold the princess to defend Kazuma's achievements. Such a good moment. And of course, Kazuma's Steal worked super effectively on a female opponent; his track record never fails. Still, speaking of Steal, I don't understand why Kazuma is so embarrassed about how he beat Mitsurugi. He defeated him fair and square in a one-on-one fight, and using Steal to disarm him was a smart move.

Indeed, the monarchy does whatever they want, and this time they've really done it to Kazuma, lol. Let's see what Iris has in store for our boy.
IzanaSolosApr 16, 7:02 PM

Apr 5, 7:05 AM

Jul 2017
The deal of Princess Iris, and selling lighters where Megumin and Darkness helped secure his business, Aqua has to do her party tricks again, only to the chagrin of the demon, but at least he managed to get business done. With Wiz's business settled, it's time to face Iris and not get their heads beheaded, where Darkness as Princess Lalatina precedes the rest. Turns out, they don't need to ever keep a strong facade about themselves, and Kazuma...totally embraced his inner fantasy facade, to both the benefit and chagrin when evidence is needed to be procured.

Kazuma defeating Mitsurugi through his Steal skill is classic, but the approach to manners pretty much sours the sentiment within the room, and Kazuma is forced to do the same to Claire...in the exact same manner with his Steal skill lols. But the matters is one, that Iris wants to hear more of Kazuma's misadventures, and they are teleported right at her kingdom's doors.

Yup, that's the monarchy for you. Do whatever the hell they want.
KANLen09Apr 20, 6:15 AM
Apr 5, 7:15 AM
May 2021
Are they doing this to track the pirates websites?
Apr 5, 7:34 AM

Oct 2017
More Darkness is always great. Maid Darkness is peak. Love how she stood for Kazuma even if it meant going against the princess, she'll always be my favourite. The girls looked cute dressed up btw and the classic panty steal again. Princess truly defines a royalty, just does whatever they want. Poor Kazuma got kidnapped.

Now watch the rest of the episodes get leaked too. Well damn no more leaks.
MegamiRemApr 17, 10:53 AM
Apr 5, 7:38 AM

Jul 2015
"Mr President, second episode just leaked."

Apr 5, 7:38 AM

Nov 2016
Of course Darkness would get off from playing a maid. Damn, she was almost showing as much butt as Aqua in that outfit.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 5, 7:44 AM
Oct 2021
Why are the episodes out already?? I don’t like this, now I have to wait 3 weeks before watching the next episode
Apr 5, 7:51 AM

Mar 2021
Darkness looked really cute in a maids outfit.
Apr 5, 8:00 AM

Dec 2022
well Kazuma is a guy with ethics this was not that funny but instead we got plot progression
now what will Kazuma do in this situation seeing the trailer it wouldn't be wrong o say he becomes the monarchy's slave
Apr 5, 8:13 AM
Jan 2021
8823Kam said:
Why are the episodes out already?? I don’t like this, now I have to wait 3 weeks before watching the next episode

That ep might be leaked as well
Apr 5, 8:14 AM
Jan 2021
MorphoX said:
Are they doing this to track the pirates websites?

Maybe but there's so many and the big one just rebrand itself if that happens
Apr 5, 8:25 AM
Jun 2021
why 2 episodes got leaked? 😳😳 I thought first one was mistake.
Satou__kazumaApr 5, 8:57 AM
Apr 5, 8:26 AM

Sep 2023
And the crazy train just keep chugging on... It's going to be a sad day when it stops.
Apr 5, 8:30 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
After all these years, Iris finally got her anime intro. About time

These leaks are getting kinda nutty though, ep 1 wasn't even supposed to air yet
Apr 5, 8:50 AM
Nov 2020
yo MAL! gonna lock this thread too now that episode 2 has been leaked as well?
Apr 5, 8:52 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to Satou__kazuma
why 2 episodes got leaked? 😳😳 I thought first one was mistake.
@Satou__kazuma delete that bud, if mal staff found out they'll ban you.
Apr 5, 8:58 AM
Jun 2021
NayanW5 said:
@Satou__kazuma delete that bud, if mal staff found out they'll ban you.

thanks bro..
I deleted it.
Apr 5, 9:04 AM
Aug 2022
it's kinda surprising that ep2 is leaked as well, i even doubted that "they might announced the wrong airing date".
The ep is looking normal (except there is no OP). Still I think, I will also check the eps. airing on official sites, in case they left to leak any scene.
Apr 5, 9:06 AM
Feb 2020
Darkness freaking carried
Apr 5, 9:07 AM

Feb 2021
Crunchyroll, what the actual hell lol
19:02 This was one of the best looking scenes in Konosuba ngl.

Okay, this was unexpected. Really looking forward to what'll happen next.
Apr 5, 10:06 AM

May 2015
Reply to 8823Kam
@8823Kam you could always not watch the leaked episode
Apr 5, 10:08 AM
Feb 2023
Cool diamond plated gold episode.
We are pirates,we get the treasures early.
Apr 5, 11:54 AM

Jun 2014
Two episodes getting leaked early is crazy work.

The dynamic between Kazuma and the girls is as funny and wacky as ever lol. Even in front of royalty they can’t keep it together.

Damn Kazuma got forcefully teleported with Iris 💀💀💀
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 5, 1:19 PM
Jan 2013
Whenever posting an anime discussion before original release date, should be temporary ban. Because they promote to watch illegal site.

Apr 5, 1:28 PM

Nov 2018
Reply to restush
Whenever posting an anime discussion before original release date, should be temporary ban. Because they promote to watch illegal site.
@restush It's not our fault that CR is incompetent and easy to breach and steal data from. Most anime fans pirate anyway lol.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Apr 5, 1:58 PM
Oct 2020
Wow another leak.
Apr 5, 2:11 PM

Mar 2013
This 3rd season is insane.
They're shouting most of the time... 🥲

Here comes the best heroine, Iris.
CrazyButNot4UApr 5, 2:14 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 5, 2:48 PM

Jun 2023
Another day, another leaked episode. Come on CR.

Still a fun episode with Darkness being the MVP.
Apr 5, 3:04 PM

Jan 2011
these 2 episodes are already much better than the Megumin spin off
Apr 5, 3:10 PM

Nov 2021
CrazyButNot4U said:
This 3rd season is insane.
They're shouting most of the time... 🥲

Here comes the best heroine, Iris.

Yea they did amplify the shouting a lot in this season lol

For now it's still funny but let's see
Apr 5, 3:18 PM
Feb 2020
Probably the last leak since only the first 2 episodes were aired more than a month ago..
Apr 5, 4:14 PM
May 2021
Funny ep cant lie, Konosubaaaaaaaa
Apr 5, 4:14 PM
Aug 2018
Funny as hell, just like the first 2 seasons.
Apr 5, 6:41 PM

Apr 2022
2 episodes being already leaked is wild but i'm kinda here for it i guess lol. kazuma talking about defending the castle lmfao his VA is so jokes.
Apr 5, 8:52 PM

Sep 2019
much better than the spinoff so far but this doesn't feel as engaging as the other two seasons but 9 more eps to go.
Apr 5, 9:33 PM
Jan 2020
This is insane lmao, 2 episodes already got leaked and this is supposed to air on April 10
Apr 5, 11:31 PM
Dec 2022
Who keeps leaking lmao
Apr 6, 12:37 AM
Aug 2018
not like the usuall konosua but it was good
Apr 6, 1:48 AM
Jan 2022
loved the epispde...so funny..
Apr 6, 2:26 AM

Jul 2011
Reply to restush
@restush You could watch both episode 1 and 2 at Sakura-Con legally so your argument doesn't really hold water.
The mods have no way of knowing who were actually there and who downloaded it illegally.
Apr 6, 3:02 AM

Jun 2015
I know this is a comedy so I shouldn't sweat the details too much but it seems INSANE to me that Lalatina didn't get beheaded on the spot for hitting the princess. That moment just shook me out of my immersion for the rest of the episode. 4/5
Read Toriko!
Apr 6, 9:17 AM

May 2020
Reply to Ronninn
This is insane lmao, 2 episodes already got leaked and this is supposed to air on April 10
@Ronninn not that insane if it was like AOT then that will be nuts.
Apr 6, 11:04 AM

Jan 2021
They even leaked the second ep thats tough
Apr 6, 11:49 AM

Jan 2014
There will be lot of fun with princes
Apr 6, 1:00 PM
Mar 2024
BEST ANIME IN EXISTENCE, KAZUMA IS MY BLOOD
Apr 6, 1:01 PM
Mar 2024
BEST ANIME IN EXISTENCE, KAZUMA IS MY BLOOD
Apr 6, 1:11 PM
Feb 2022
Animation and awesomeness is crazy. no other words
Apr 6, 2:11 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to AnchorShip
much better than the spinoff so far but this doesn't feel as engaging as the other two seasons but 9 more eps to go.
@AnchorShip humor pretty much feels outright forced at this point. Plot progression moving too slowly. Almost like background music while playing on ur phone. Isekai fans severely overrate their series if not be outright elitist. If you put any anime next to a popular isekai and you will get lynched for not admitting the isekai is better. Tensura 1st episode almost nothing happened and the raring is already grossly inflated.
Apr 6, 3:10 PM
Oct 2019
Konosuba dont miss fr
Apr 6, 5:16 PM
Mar 2019
Kazuma only had to steal the Sword, but he failed, miserably.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 15

138 by richix64 »»
2 hours ago

» Seeing a lot of complaints over the humor

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Apr 13

40 by Merve2Love »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 8

149 by Luthfi_0306 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1

121 by Luthfi_0306 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24

129 by Luthfi_0306 »»
7 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.