Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 28, 2023 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
One final adventure for this season, I mean at this point, Tsuyoshi has done a lot at this point even though it's been 12 episodes.

We got yet another delicious meal prepared by the man, the legend himself. Boiling meat and cooking with various vegetables and those ingredients looked so easy to him. He fundamentally makes looks every food look good imo. Not going to lie, the chemistry between him and Fel were also spot on.

A pretty expected episode but enjoyable one imo. 7/10 for the anime. 

Jun 2019
I never expected I would enjoy this show this much but I did. Every episode left me hungry at night time and I blame Mukoda for that. Sui and Feru as partners with Mukoda were such a fun team to look forward to every week. The show's focus was mostly on food which they nailed in every aspect. Also, the art direction was splendid from Akagi Hisako. I thank all the staff at MAPPA for that. All the goddesses in this episode were so adorable. Mukoda was finally able to buy the bathtub he wanted. Nice. Feru bathing was so cute. Sui shower!!!

Also, it was really nice to see real-life brands cooperating with the show. I had so much fun with this show. Thank you so much for this work and someday in the future, I'll be looking forward to the second season. Going to miss this show a lot.

Jul 2017
The wyverns are all cleared thanks to Mukohda, Fel and Sui...who were eating their heart out lols.

It's time for the usual offerings to the Goddesses, and everyone wants private dibs, not realizing that everything is sent all at once, spoiling the surprise. Anywho, Mukohda has finally treated himself to the bathtub he's always wanted, even though all of the money earned is just a miniscule amount from all of the monsters brought back in monetary value, and it's time for the much-needed bath, which is a sigh of relief, coupled with the usual milk thereafter.

With that done, it's preparing food using wyvern meat while waiting for Fel to return...and he did, while bringing back an earth dragon's carcass...which adds to the list of Mukohda's already flooding Item Box. More so, he's especially dirty and filthy, and unless Uncle Fel cleans up, there'll be no meals for him. Thus, begins, Mukohda's cleaning of Fel in the splashes...until it made for him a showerhead to make the cleaning faster. It's clear that Fel doesn't like to be cleaned, but he got cleaned anyways, so it's time to reward him and Sui for the wyvern meat, and it's a delicious feast.

To butcher the earth dregon would take Mukohda, Fel and Sui out of town to Dolan, and this marks the start of their adventuring. How we'll see this adventure unfold...look to reading the LN or the manga equivalent adaptation!

A good series, and MAPPA's 1st Isekai rondo is a success.
KANLen09Mar 28, 2023 11:16 AM
Mar 28, 2023 8:30 AM

Feb 2020
Nice finale.

This was a pretty good and wholesome show. I'll miss Mukoda, Feru, Sui, those cute goddesses and all the delicious looking dishes. :3
Mar 28, 2023 9:26 AM
Mar 2023
The adventure awaits them in the future and I can't wait for Season 2!
Mar 28, 2023 9:28 AM
Sep 2021
It was a pretty average season for me, there were some good parts indeed but I didn't enjoy it that much.
Mar 28, 2023 9:35 AM

Mar 2022
i really like watching food animes 
i enjoyed watching this and food wars 
great anime /

Mar 28, 2023 9:40 AM
Mar 2023
akhir yang bafguss dan menyeanngkan
Mar 28, 2023 10:02 AM

Mar 2021
This was a nice wholesome finale the food looked delicious as usual i hope we get a second season
Mar 28, 2023 10:02 AM
Sep 2015
At first I was afraid that there's no ambitious goal (like saving the world, defeating demon lord), or no challenging villian, but this anime did just fine without common isekai tropes.
But to me, its strongest point is not about cooking, it's about Mukodai and Fel are like a couple and Sui is like their kid. They're not in a tamer/monster relationship, they're family.
Mar 28, 2023 10:07 AM

May 2020
Ah yes once again, something, something, rinse and repeat. Maybe the bathtub segment and offering goods the gods were somewhat of a new addition but instead of that it was everything we've had watched this whole season.

Would've wanted to like this somewhat more if it wasn't so one-note and sleep-inducing. Though sasuga Mappa for putting all the resources.
Mar 28, 2023 10:08 AM
Feb 2021
I'm so happy on how this adaptation turned out!
Being in diet during the watch of the anime was painful tho.
Mar 28, 2023 10:11 AM

Mar 2013
A really satisfying series, I'm saddened that this will be the last episode. I need more Sui~ 🥰

Just looking at Fel's awkwardness while taking a bath once in a while made this episode more worthwhile, it was just so satisfying to see that look on his face. 😂

Where is the sequel?! 🫣
CrazyButNot4UMar 28, 2023 10:16 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 28, 2023 10:12 AM

Feb 2021
A nice first isekai for MAPPA. They really went all in on the cooking animation. I just wish the goddesses appeared more. And Mukouda is getting a bit too ridiculously rich imo. Still would really like a second season though.
8/10
Mar 28, 2023 10:13 AM

Jun 2014
One final episode following this trio's shenanigans. Mukoda got his bathtub and it was funny seeing Fel act so shy and reluctant about taking a bath. We saw some delicious wyvern dishes and I'm glad the goddesses got a few more minutes of screentime here in the finale. 

I didn't intend to watch this at first, but picked it up on a whim when other shows were getting hit with delays and man I'm glad I did. Such a wholesome and easygoing show to unwind and relax to. Hopefully it gets a 2nd season down the line, more content from this feel-good show would be more than welcome. 
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 28, 2023 10:22 AM

Jan 2012
And so our intrepid trio eat some wyvern meat, take baths, and head out for a new guild and the ocean beyond as we end the series.

This was a relaxing and enjoyable, if repetitive, little series. I know I'm hardly the first to make that observation but honestly it is my biggest takeaway, just how repetitive this was. I don't think it really bothered me too much, I'm still giving this a solid 7/10 level good and would probably watch more, but I don't really have much else to say about it either so...yeah, lol.
Mar 28, 2023 10:25 AM

Dec 2022
Well a good ending cant wait to see all the sea food mukhoda can cook also i think this is one of those shows where the anime is better than the manga because the food really gave me an appetite
Mar 28, 2023 10:29 AM
Jan 2022
8.6/10 for me (rating high just because of mouth watering work by Mappa and our cute sui 🥺)
Mar 28, 2023 10:37 AM

Feb 2008
Noooo where is my second season? :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 28, 2023 10:44 AM

Jul 2021
A surprisingly good one! The meals looked soooo delicioius throughout the series.
Mar 28, 2023 10:57 AM

Jan 2023
A genuinely funny episode as our finale!
I had a big laugh when all the goddesses tried to make their "secret" orders to the MC, and then when he treated Fel as, basically, a big dog, to wash him!

Overall I really enjoyed my time with this show, it was not perfect but very solid and almost always a good laugh in addition to being very relaxing (and making me hungry), 7/10 for the whole series!

A fun fact I learned just the other day : the voice actor of the MC and the voice actress of the goddess Ninrir are siblings in real life.
I now find the few scenes where their two characters argued about the offerings and whatnots even funnier, I mean it seems like a nice job to get to argue with your little brother/big sister and get paid for it haha!
Mar 28, 2023 10:58 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Well, this turned out to be pretty good, actually. I watched the first episode when it came out and left it on-hold ever since thinking this will be boring. Thanks to Netflix though, I figured why not at least give this a chance and I'm glad I did that. Sui, Fel and Mukouda-san, I'm going this miss trio.

7/10 from here. NGL, this show reminded me of some of the bliss moments I'd when watching Isekai Shokudou S1. 
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 28, 2023 11:09 AM

Apr 2008
I hated the Main Character so much. It's unreal.

Why does he have to act so stingy all the time?

Oh the goddesses which all buffed him want some sweets? Better act super annoyed!

Fel wants food which affords MC this lifestyle and protecting him? OH MY GOD YOU ARE NEVER GETTING THE GOOD BUFF FOOD AGAIN!

Goddesses have minor requests that he can easily fullfill at next to no cost? Better rat them all out and have an annoyed face despite having next to nothing to do! They even teleport the food why does he act like its labor?

Why is this guy so stingy and annoying all the time? Stop being so greedy. Literally everyone helps you and supports you. The guild butchers you all the meat and even gave you all the advantages and you will only give them half the wyverns because they can only afford that much despite him already being infinite rich? Main Character is pure funiltered TRASH.
Mar 28, 2023 11:20 AM
Jul 2022
A perfect setup for a new season. I'm very glad to see such a good relationship between the party members.
Mar 28, 2023 11:24 AM
May 2021
decently good show and last episode. i did enjoy the plot, but i just found fel kind of annoying throughout the show. not all the time, but definitely a good amount. overall id say the show was a 6/10. if there's a season 2 ill probably still watch it though
My 2023 candies:
Mar 28, 2023 11:29 AM

Feb 2019
Glad this is over. Just never got to lock into this one, found every episode to be agonisingly boring. Carried by MAPPA animation for sure. If they had the goddess waifus in it more I probably would’ve had more fun
Mar 28, 2023 11:30 AM
Mar 2019
i really enjoy

i think its difficult but if do a second season i will see it
Mar 28, 2023 11:44 AM

Feb 2016
NitroPlus said:
I hated the Main Character so much. It's unreal.

Why does he have to act so stingy all the time?

Oh the goddesses which all buffed him want some sweets? Better act super annoyed!

Fel wants food which affords MC this lifestyle and protecting him? OH MY GOD YOU ARE NEVER GETTING THE GOOD BUFF FOOD AGAIN!

Goddesses have minor requests that he can easily fullfill at next to no cost? Better rat them all out and have an annoyed face despite having next to nothing to do! They even teleport the food why does he act like its labor?

Why is this guy so stingy and annoying all the time? Stop being so greedy. Literally everyone helps you and supports you. The guild butchers you all the meat and even gave you all the advantages and you will only give them half the wyverns because they can only afford that much despite him already being infinite rich? Main Character is pure funiltered TRASH.
Dude has been living his entire life like that and now he's being extra careful in a new, completely different world. It would be weird if he'd do a complete 180 degree change. Also, he already relaxed a bit compared to how he was in the first episodes.

Goddesses are greedy and needy - you'll give them a finger and later they'll ask for your whole hand. I can see their requests escalating quickly. If he'd fulfil their secret requests he'd have to deal with similar requests all day.
Fel is like that, too but at least he's contributing. There's a reason why he's not feeding him wagyu anymore.

Honestly, if you had to take care of children even once in your life, you'd perfectly understand MC reasoning... You give them what they ask for every time and their expectations grow. They'll ask for more and more frequently and they'll start hell if you won't give them what they want. It's a slippery slope for every parent... and MC has 5 "children" to take care of.
Mar 28, 2023 11:45 AM

Apr 2008
Sounds like the standard excuse greedy people make.
So what if they ask more. He has infinite funds. Nothing wrong with making people happy when you're in a good financial position, which he is.

Last reply from me to the topic. The sooner I forget this Anime/Manga exists the better.
NitroPlusMar 28, 2023 11:49 AM
Mar 28, 2023 11:50 AM

Apr 2009
Everyone managed to take a bath now. XD

Going to the sea/ocean (as Fel intended ever since) because of someone near there who might be able to skin the dragon, campfire cooking adventure with 2 gluttonous (and OP) familiars continues!

Ah it's over, hope there's another season in the future. Sui is our favorite slime now! 7/10
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 28, 2023 11:55 AM
Mar 2010
You watched the first two episodes, you've basically watched the whole season. Too bad there's basically little plot progression and direction, 'cause I actually quite like the show.

5/10
Mar 28, 2023 12:02 PM
Sep 2019
Ended up liking this more then I thought I would. Only thing I really didn't like about it was the cowardly part of MC's personality. The more episodes I watched the more it really annoyed me.
Mar 28, 2023 12:05 PM

Oct 2017
Pretty nice finale, was one of the better episodes this season. The goddesses as usual were an amusing bunch, asking things for themselves in secret except for Agni. She's quite straight forward. Fel finally got a bath and became shiny Fel. Sui really can do anything eh, even became a shower. It's time for Mukohda's departure, once again it's adventure time but with Fel there I doubt it'd take long for him to reach his destination.

Decent season overall, got a bit repetative and some episodes were bland but the last few episodes were nice. Will probably watch if it gets a new season.
Mar 28, 2023 12:49 PM
Oct 2021
loved this show was a good start to the week gonna miss it
Mar 28, 2023 12:59 PM
Feb 2021
I Miss Sui So Much. I want Season 2 ASAP.
Mar 28, 2023 1:07 PM

Feb 2022
Was that Dora-chan near the end there, flying over them
Mar 28, 2023 1:14 PM

Nov 2013
This was easy to watch and surprisingly enjoyable series, despite simple plot and focus on cooking. Gonna miss the characters. Would definitely watch S2.
Mar 28, 2023 1:29 PM

May 2015
I actually liked this anime more than I thought I would. The final episode was super relaxing, and this type of adventuring/eating grew on me. Mukouda is really a nice guy, Sui is cute, and Fel is cool and fluffy. They make a good team. Even the goddesses here are a nice comic relief, all the more enjoyable that we don't see much of them. Really not your typical isekai. In a way Mukouda is OP, but his ambitions are to just indulge in a leisurely lifestyle, totally could relate. And I'd like to see more, maybe an encounter with other heroes, or just similar slice-of-life episodes. I hope it gets 2nd season. 8/10
Mar 28, 2023 1:34 PM

Jan 2021
This was a chill anime to watch on the weakly and also Sui’s voice was mad annoying but Fenrir was cool
Jamk_Mar 28, 2023 1:38 PM
Mar 28, 2023 1:58 PM

Jan 2013
Jamk_ said:
This was a chill anime to watch on the weakly and also Sui’s voice was mad annoying but Fenrir was cool
Take it back, if you know what's good for you. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 28, 2023 2:01 PM
Aug 2020
It was great to watch, I was always eating during my episode.

I will miss it
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Mar 28, 2023 2:02 PM

Feb 2021
As Mappa's first light novel adaptation, it was pretty good, I hope they adapt more light novels. 

Mar 28, 2023 2:02 PM
Oct 2022
The combination of intense yet silly combat, the intermissions with cooking, the obscene overpoweredness of the protagonist's allies and the noticeable character progression makes for an interesting watch.

Do not binge, you will be bored. This is a slow burner.
Mar 28, 2023 2:05 PM

Oct 2019
Pre_Yum said:
I never expected I would enjoy this show this much but I did. Every episode left me hungry at night time and I blame Mukoda for that. Sui and Feru as partners with Mukoda were such a fun team to look forward to every week. The show's focus was mostly on food which they nailed in every aspect. Also, the art direction was splendid from Akagi Hisako. I thank all the staff at MAPPA for that. All the goddesses in this episode were so adorable. Mukoda was finally able to buy the bathtub he wanted. Nice. Feru bathing was so cute. Sui shower!!!

Also, it was really nice to see real-life brands cooperating with the show. I had so much fun with this show. Thank you so much for this work and someday in the future, I'll be looking forward to the second season. Going to miss this show a lot.

i just look up google that Akagi Hisako is Arifumi Imai's wife 😱😱
Mar 28, 2023 2:06 PM
Apr 2020
Loved this show so much, Mukoda, Fel & Sui are all great and I hope for a second season!
Mar 28, 2023 2:09 PM

Aug 2019
Mukohda got the wyvern meat, took a bath, gave Fel a bath, and they all tried the wyvern meat (which looks really good >w<)

And sadly this season comes to a close. Man I really hope we get another season! I loved this show!
Mar 28, 2023 2:29 PM
May 2021
Did anyone else get the feeling that the ending was too abrupt? I feels like there's a lot of room for a Season 2 or a Part 2 to be made. 
Mar 28, 2023 2:49 PM
Mar 2023
Fantastic animation by Mappa, world-building was excellent and the vibes were on point. Will definitely check out the LN because of this.
Mar 28, 2023 3:07 PM

Dec 2016
Living proof that amazing animation can't cover up for poor writing and execution. Take a look at Yuru Camp, it had very standarized animation yet it managed to become among the most successful IPs in recent times about anime characters eating and enjoying the outdoors.

Not saying this show was bad, just that having a main protagonist with the personality of a cardboard cutout makes all the difference from a 10 down to a 6.
Mar 28, 2023 3:15 PM
Mar 2023
i will rewatch this ones a while
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2023

92 by SenseiSempai-san »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2023

66 by SenseiSempai-san »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2023

56 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2023

59 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2023

67 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.