Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]
Nov 15, 2023 4:42 PM
Nov 2023
Masterpiece, a work of art, made by god themselves. Abosulute genius. I will sell my left kidney for season 2.
Nov 15, 2023 9:58 PM
Jun 2022
7 palabras E S E N C I A
Nov 27, 2023 2:47 AM
Dec 2022
It was such a great conclusion episode for the first season. Covering their performance at the school festival, what happened after the school festival, and a little bit of their average lives with the shopping at the music store. In my opinion, they could've left off with the aftermath of the school festival performance, but I guess there's not that much you can cover about that, so I'll say it's great otherwise.
Nov 27, 2023 9:01 AM
Nov 2023
I am amused by the pink creature.
Nov 28, 2023 9:01 AM
Oct 2023
this show was truly a masterpiece. cant wait for season 2!I enjoyed every single moment of this anime
Nov 29, 2023 9:24 AM
Nov 2023
art full of personality
Nov 29, 2023 12:28 PM

Apr 2013
I didn't quite get what happened to her guitar, the peg broke? Isn't that just the tuners? She could buy a pack for 40$ and just switch them, don't really understand why she had to buy a whole new guitar.

I was surprised though, that they changed "Fender" to "Panda" in that music store, since they were using the Gibson name on their guitars for the whole time. And Yamaha was also no problem, was this show sponsored? xD

Going from a Gibson Les Paul Custom(?) to a Yamaha strat though... that's what I call a downgrade haha

But man, this show was really good. I expected something great, since it was probably the sleeper hit of its season, but the connection to guitar playing that I have myself made me feel it even more. Very funny and very cool at the same time, season 2 would be cool. 8/10
Dec 3, 2023 3:16 AM
Dec 2023
really looking forward to the next seasons/movies
Dec 5, 2023 12:54 PM
Dec 2023
It was the best thing I have ever seen ever up until that point, it was awesome. The main character was lovable, every song in the show was a banger, and the use of experimental animation mediums was brilliant.
Dec 7, 2023 11:22 PM
Dec 2023
i cringe so hard at the stage dive, 10/10
Dec 11, 2023 6:10 PM
Oct 2022
Um anime fantastico com varias cenas de dar risada, muito facil de se identificar com alguns personagens, a bocchi é praticamente uma personalidade que eu queria experimentar, sendo que ja tenho um pouco, todavia, é um anime maravilhoso com graficos plus ultra.. calma, zuerakkk, cara é um animes muito bem dirigido, muitoo bem animado, sinceramente EU não tenho do que reclamar, esse anime ficou marcado em mim como se fosse uma marca feita com um ferro escaldantemente quente. Muito bom
Dec 11, 2023 6:10 PM
Oct 2022
Um anime fantastico com varias cenas de dar risada, muito facil de se identificar com alguns personagens, a bocchi é praticamente uma personalidade que eu queria experimentar, sendo que ja tenho um pouco, todavia, é um anime maravilhoso com graficos plus ultra.. calma, zuerakkk, cara é um animes muito bem dirigido, muitoo bem animado, sinceramente EU não tenho do que reclamar, esse anime ficou marcado em mim como se fosse uma marca feita com um ferro escaldantemente quente. Muito bom
Dec 11, 2023 6:11 PM
Oct 2022
Dec 11, 2023 11:56 PM
Jul 2020
I am socially inept, even online.
Dec 16, 2023 11:16 AM
Dec 2023
i bought a guitor because this anime
Dec 22, 2023 9:47 PM
Dec 2023
This was a very delightful and funny story
Dec 23, 2023 1:47 PM
Oct 2020
Amazing piece of art
Dec 25, 2023 8:43 AM

Jun 2021
this was almost becoming a K-On situation where the drummer interrupted the singer for talking way too much between songs, only this time it was the drummer herself.

those punks are still here? Are they becoming the titular metal fans like those two guys from Zombieland Saga? Even if they were cooler since day one.

Wow, interesting solution for Bocchi's technical problems with her instrument.

NOOOOO, giving her the microphone was the last thing to do. Her improvising a stage diving seems dumb, but in context it actually isn't. Even if, sorry for her, but it made me laugh hard. Yeah, another bedroom nursery scene.

The father is cool. Second half of the episode even if not bad on its own seemed sort of anticlimactic indeed, but a second season really doesn't look impossible. Extremely creative animation, good characters (even if Hiroi isn't that great for me and hasn't the best attitude) and especially Nijika was the most adorable, relatable portrayal of the titular girl, satisfying look on some technical details of playing music. 8,5/10.
Jan 1, 11:57 PM
Dec 2020
gooooooooooooooooooood
Jan 6, 11:33 PM
Jan 2024
BOCCHI THE PEAK RAHHHHHHH
Jan 17, 6:04 AM
Jul 2022
.qdfxcgbhjkl;,'.mkjbcxdzs
Jan 20, 6:51 PM
Jan 2024
The music in this anime makes me alive.
Jan 20, 6:51 PM
Jan 2024
The music in this anime makes me alive.
Jan 27, 1:25 PM
May 2023
Very good final episode, it could easily end with a great concert but I love that not everything is perfect and more the randomness that sometimes happens, in this case a failed Crowd surfing or Body Surfing hahaha poor Hitori
NT even when he became Super Bocchi, he couldn't quit and I like that the parents haven't touched the money (and monetized it) that Goto makes from the videos.
PS: I hope they adapt more content
Feb 5, 6:51 PM
Sep 2022
Que manera de reírme con este cap. wena boki 10/10 :9
Lo que lleva la guatona!:
Feb 7, 8:44 AM
Aug 2020
Peak Anime - Definitely anime of the year
Feb 24, 5:29 AM
Jan 2024
she's like me fr fr
Mar 3, 3:23 PM
Jul 2018
So-re-wa hahaha+bochi clinging to her own hair

All in all was a pretty enjoyable show. I do think it's pretty darnoverrated score wise because there's no way this is even remotely equal to some of the other great shows (this show getting close to stuff like this year's apo diaries? nah) but it was still a very fun, and somewhat relatable watch^
Mar 3, 11:28 PM

May 2020
After watching BTR, you want the same creativity from other animes, this is the downside of this masterpiece. We won't get it anytime soon imo.
Mar 5, 3:49 PM
Jan 2024
it was REALLY good
Mar 7, 4:00 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
yeah that was fine. didn’t love it, didn’t hate it

it’s a 7/10 from me đź‘Ť
Mar 8, 3:48 AM

Aug 2019
yeah i have no clue what the hype about this show was. at times it looked cool and also at times it was very funny other than that it was okay.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 7:09 AM

Jun 2021
Really enjoyable anime it's been years since last time I binge watch an anime series. I read some chapters of manga but since I'm not a fan of 4 koma manga I dropped it and I can easily tell that this is one of the best anime adaption I have ever anime.

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

Mar 11, 2:28 PM
Jun 2023
very beautiful show
Mar 12, 4:16 PM

Jan 2014
I've watched a lot of released anime from the CGDCT subgenre, but I don't understand the HUGE hype for Bocchi The Rock!

Okay, CloverWorks did a great job polishing the manga and adding its own, very refined animations and that's a fact.

Okay, many people may feel related to Bocchi, who is an introvert and struggles with life and interpersonal interactions.

If you liked Bocchi, there is a really good chance that you will also like other CGDCTs, just click on the tag and scroll through the titles.

I don't think this title is bad, because it is very good, I just don't understand that most of the mainstream is stuck to this title, when there are titles (because they are) better than Bocchi.
Mar 16, 1:20 PM
Feb 2024
was awesome!!!!!!!!
Mar 17, 12:31 AM
Dec 2022
Pretty W ending. Bocchi the peak
Mar 25, 7:45 PM
Mar 2018
A really good finale!

The concert was pretty tense, what with Bocchi always looking down during the first song, and breaking her guitar during the second. I liked seeing everyone in the audience cheering them on, both the familiar faces and the unknowns. Also, that faceplant was legendary, I love how the color literally drained from her. XD

I really like Bocchi's family they're always so supportive, even with her lying on the internet (that comment was too funny!). x) Her new guitar is cool!

I hope there's more Bocchi the Rock on the way!
Mar 29, 6:28 AM
Jan 2024
Generalmente no soy de dejar comentarios, mucho menos cuando termino de ver algo... pero necesito expresar mi decepción con este último episodio (aclaro, me gustó la serie y si hay 2° temporada, aquí estaré viéndola) pero esperaba que cerrara por todo lo alto con el concierto y lo terminan así ¿en serio? ok ._.

El "peak" (como dicen los pibes) es en el episodio 5 y su segundo mejor momento viene en el 6 (lo del episodio 8 también es muy bueno). Salu2 :)
Mar 30, 4:47 PM
Jun 2023
Peak fiction, left me depressed
Apr 6, 3:19 AM

Aug 2018
The presentation of Kessoku Band
The songs were very good, it went very well.
Although Bocchi later...well, details xD
And now she has a new guitar.
And that's how it ended, the anime was pretty good.
The songs, the animation, Cloverworks did a great job.

Apr 10, 12:56 PM

Mar 2024
Great finale! They really nailed the anxiety part on Bocchis side, which makes it all the more relatable. Kinda wished we would get more songs from them though. Well, maybe in a next season...
Apr 12, 11:03 PM
Feb 2018
god gadv fsfsf dgdfdfsfdf d
Apr 22, 10:12 AM
May 2023
that crowd beaver "plot" was crazy :D
Apr 23, 6:59 PM

Jul 2013
That supposed guitar solo was really short? Shorter than that last bit of their first song. Also, Bocchi has forgotten to upload a new video on her yt channel! That's her main source of income now. Anyway, overall I really like this show, it's hilarious and Bocchi is really relatable lol. My only issue really is that for comedy's sake, her reaction to things, fueled by her social anxiety and being an introvert, is almost always taken to ridiculously unrealistic levels to the point that it's no longer relatable.

Apr 27, 7:41 PM
May 2023
I don't know how to judge an anime film because if I'm honest I watch anime just for fun, even though in some anime there may be a meaning or there must be a meaning that makes us aware of something.

but if there is a Season 2 for this anime, I will definitely watch it because I like anime that include things related to music and I also relate to the characters of Hitori Gotou.
May 15, 12:47 AM
Dec 2022
The finale. Bocchi broke her guitar during the performance but manages to wing it. She bought a new guitar from the money earned from her videos. Hope there is a season 2.
Yesterday, 6:30 PM

Dec 2022
Great final episode
Yesterday, 10:34 PM

Nov 2020
Cute and funny slice of life about a shy girl forming a band and growing as a person
Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Nov 19, 2022

233 by flimmyjimmy »»
Yesterday, 11:35 AM

» Rank the girls from best to worst ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Jul 16, 2023

82 by Macaroon17 »»
Yesterday, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 15, 2022

310 by dspr »»
May 18, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Nov 26, 2022

512 by UncleSiz »»
May 18, 4:19 AM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Nov 12, 2022

256 by Arthurit00 »»
May 17, 9:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.