Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 3, 2017 3:22 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

25-sai no Joshikousei | TV | Teaser PV
The teaser PV for 25-sai no Joshikousei previews the anime's theme song "Reunion" by Saki Hazuki. The anime will begin airing on January 8, 2018.

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen | TV | PV
The second preview of Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen TV anime features the opening theme song "CLEAR" by Maaya Sakamoto and the ending theme song "Jewelry" by Saori Hayami. The anime is scheduled to premiere on January 7, 2018 at 7:30 a.m. on NHK BS Premium, with repeat broadcast on Fridays at 11:45 p.m.

Devilman: Crybaby | ONA | PV
The new preview for Devilman: Crybaby features the anime's opening theme "Devilman no Uta" by Avu-chan, who will also cast as Devil King Zenon in the series. The anime will premiere on Netflix on January 5, 2018 in 190 territories, and will be available in seven dubbed languages and 23 subtitle languages.

Fate/Extra Last Encore | TV | CM
The fifth commercial reveals broadcast information for Shaft's upcoming anime adaptation of Type-Moon's Fate/Extra video game. The series will premiere on January 28 via the Tokyo MX, Gunma TV, Tochigi TV, and BS11 channels with special broadcast planned.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Ito Junji: Collection | TV | PV
The PV for Ito Junji: Collection previews the opening theme song "Shichiten Battou no Blues" by THE PINBALLS. Produced by Studio Deen, the anime will premiere on January 5, 2018.

Macross Δ Movie: Gekijou no Walküre | Movie | Teaser
The Macross Δ: Gekijou no Walküre movie will recompile scenes from the TV anime with new scenes and will feature a different story. It will open in Japanese theaters on February 9, 2018.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link

Toji no Miko | TV | CM
Toji no Miko is an original Winter 2018 title produced by Studio Gokumi, with directions by Koudai Kakimoto (Cyborg 009: Call of Justice trilogy). The commericial features the opening theme "Save You Save Me" by Kaede Hondo, Saori Oonishi, Azumi Waki, Hina Kino, Risae Matsuda, and Eri Suzuki.

tsubasaloverDec 3, 2017 3:30 PM
Dec 3, 2017 3:24 PM

Nov 2007
CardCaptor Sakura! <3
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 3, 2017 3:29 PM

Jul 2015
toji no miko looks interesting
I hope it will have a decent amount of action
Dec 3, 2017 3:40 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Hyped af for devilman
Gonna be longer than usual but im definitly curious for Fate/Extra, maybe ill finally enjoy another fate outside of fate/zero
Junji ito collection could be fuckin good but could also go horribly wrong.
toji no miko looks boring af
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 3, 2017 4:04 PM
Jan 2016
Don't normally go for things tagged ecchi, but I have to admit that 25-sai's PV makes me want to try that show in particular.
Dec 3, 2017 4:29 PM

May 2012
I excited for these

25-sai no Joshikousei (the new hentai of the next season)
Fate/Extra Last Encore
Ito Junji: Collection (Unlike many, I did enjoy Ousama Game and Evil or Live)
Toji no Miko (cute girls with sword, will watch for sure)
Macross Δ Movie

I will probably watch Devilman: Crybaby. Not sure about Cardcaptor Sakura, it feels like a children show

Toyoue said:
Don't normally go for things tagged ecchi, but I have to admit that 25-sai's PV makes me want to try that show in particular.

This thing is hentai (the uncut version at least will be hentai). it is the 4th hentai TV series so far. MAL does not list any of them as hentai
thepathDec 3, 2017 4:38 PM
Dec 3, 2017 4:50 PM

Dec 2015
25-sai no Joshikousei... Feels like I watched something similar just last week... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also Sakura! It's weird seeing the design changing so much from the first series, but we'll get use to it. Wonder if they could have kept the original art style like Initial D did.
Dec 3, 2017 5:29 PM
Jan 2016
thepath said:
Toyoue said:

This thing is hentai (the uncut version at least will be hentai). it is the 4th hentai TV series so far. MAL does not list any of them as hentai

Oh, thanks for the warning
Dec 3, 2017 5:34 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
The Junji Ito Collection actually looks promising, I was really worried for it. Can't wait to see it finalized.

And of course Cardcaptor 💖

25-sai no Joshikousei looks pretty borderline rape. Like come on sensei not at school.
Dec 3, 2017 6:45 PM

Nov 2007
Toyoue said:
thepath said:

Oh, thanks for the warning

Inb4 someone shows up and tells you that it's adapted from a shoujo because of MAL's amazing failure of maintaining anime/manga database.

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 3, 2017 6:46 PM

Feb 2017
Cardcaptor Sakura and Fate/Extra LE...
A good year for Ms. Sakura Tange
Dec 3, 2017 9:20 PM

Dec 2014
So excited for Clear Card Hen. PV looks great. <3
Dec 4, 2017 12:51 AM
Jul 2016
So, Fate/Extra will have 2 different broadcasts for 2 different routes? I was considering playing the game before, but i will definitely play it now.
Dec 4, 2017 12:50 PM
Aug 2016
Cardcaptor Sakura and Devilman Crybaby. That is all
Dec 4, 2017 2:32 PM

Aug 2016
omg devilman seem god level, whats that music? ahhh
Dec 4, 2017 5:22 PM
Jul 2018
The PV for Fate/Extra doesn't give a lot of it into it but I'm looking forward to it.

Can't watch the sequel for Cardcaptor Sakura although I'm gonna watch the prequel and giving it time this time, unlike something else that took me an year to finish it just to watch the sequel.

Devilman Crybaby looks pretty neat although I'm a bit skeptical how this will turn out. My dad though will not like Yuasa's style that's for sure (he watched the original animated series and I know he will dislike it because of the looks).

Toji no Miko seems something that I'll enjoy, the fact the staff isn't really impressive but it has potential to be somewhat enjoyable. I do hope for it. Besides one of the characters already got my interest so.

Itou Junji collection... Yeah, I'm calling a bit of dibs it'll become a trainwreck, but who knows. I might give it a shot but who really knows.

As for the Macross film, I need to catch up to Macross Delta because I'm still not completed with it.

As for 25-sai no Joshikousei... yeah, I'm pretty much going to stay away from it to be honest. Not into that type of stuff honestly.

Dec 6, 2017 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
Excited for Cardcaptor Sakura! :)

More topics from this board

» TV Version of 'Dead Dead Demons Dededede Destruction' Anime Movie Announced

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

12 by Zimzky »»
1 hour ago

» 'Make Heroine ga Oosugiru!' Reveals Lead Cast, Production Staff, First Promo for Summer 2024

Vindstot - Mar 17

11 by Naruleach »»
4 hours ago

» 'Diamond no Ace: Act II' TV Anime Sequel in Production

Vindstot - May 18

20 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Today, 6:58 AM

» Kinema Citrus Announces 'Sayonara Lara', 'Ninja Skooler' Original Anime

DatRandomDude - May 18

15 by Tiyuen210 »»
Today, 6:11 AM

» Manga 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi e' Gets Anime

DatRandomDude - May 14

42 by mokkocchi »»
Today, 5:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.