Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 4, 2016 4:25 AM

Dec 2015
Subaru should've realised that he was in a time loop at some point during his first resurrection, or at least thought it was a premonition and acted on it. What was the point in making him genre savvy and playing it for laughs if they were just going to ignore that in the second half. He's an idiot for thinking that its the next day twice. It wouldn't bother me so much if they hadn't made it clear that he's aware of fantasy settings and magic and is capable of adapting quickly to unexpected situations i.e. being transported to another world.
Apr 4, 2016 4:28 AM

Dec 2013
I went into this anime thinking that it would be amazing.
The first episode was amazing, I have to admit, the art and music are top notch. Everything was almost great until the 2nd part came along.

THE MC IS FUCKING RETARDED, DUMB AF, MENTALLY SLOW ON ANOTHER LEVEL

God this anime pissed me off so much. The writer or whoever wrote the story has serious problems with making the watchers/readers feel good. The MC is so fucking god damn stupid. Its like so unrealistic. Anyone with slightly higher than average IQ or logic would have done something completely different. This guy gotta be the worst "parallel world" character. So fucking retarded. It pains me to watch him not know whats going on and not understand that he is going back in time to redo it. He's a fucking otaku, a NEET, a shut-in, HOW ON EARTH CAN HE BE SO STUPID? Why the fuck doesn't he act like what a normal person would do in his circumstance? He has so much more knowledge than those people in another world. GATE: Jitai did a fucking good job of it. But instead this guy wants to do a play along with that super sexy girl that he doesn't take advantage of. This main character has serious issues with logic and how he thinks. The 2nd time there were so many points in time where its so obvious that he went back in time. Has he even considered that? So many things would've been fucking possible since he went into a parallel world in the first place. This rant is not something that I did because i wanted to hate on this show but because I feel the obligation and need to do so. I haven't felt more annoyed and pissed at another anime before. God the MC is retarded.

Great art, love the sounds, terrible MC development.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Apr 4, 2016 4:31 AM

Dec 2013
asaspades said:
Subaru should've realised that he was in a time loop at some point during his first resurrection, or at least thought it was a premonition and acted on it. What was the point in making him genre savvy and playing it for laughs if they were just going to ignore that in the second half. He's an idiot for thinking that its the next day twice. It wouldn't bother me so much if they hadn't made it clear that he's aware of fantasy settings and magic and is capable of adapting quickly to unexpected situations i.e. being transported to another world.

^ I 100% fucking agree. The fact that he tunnel visions on things made him blind to the obvious evidence that he went back in time/loop after he died. The fact he hasn't noticed after 2 times makes him a FUCKING RETARD God this bothers me so much, i can't unwatch it, and dear lord do I wish I could've done something differently about it.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Apr 4, 2016 4:35 AM

Nov 2015
Well that was interesting! The first part was rather boring for me, but the second one picked right up.

The world here is similar to KonoSuba but a lot bigger.

Subaru seems like he doesn't have a plan, and Satella (not her real name?!) is cute and noble.

Elsa's pretty evil and I would certainly like to see her surprised once the MC gets hold of his Death power.

I was not interested in the show but once I heard it's a mix of KonoSuba and Steins;Gate/Erased I gave it a try and I'm glad I'm in!
bluebear_toraApr 4, 2016 4:44 AM
Apr 4, 2016 4:55 AM

Jun 2011
Melvin117 said:
Z4k said:

Whitefox is just a studio. You should be more worried about the staff which in this case the show seems to be in really good hands.

Everything I know about whitefox is just SoL and nothing else. (until I checked and they did Steins;Gate, great)
Anyway they managed to pull the 1st ep off so I'm fine with it, just need better animations to make me stay.

They also did Katanagatari which I would say is one of the best shows they have done.
DragoonDeusApr 4, 2016 5:01 AM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Apr 4, 2016 4:58 AM

Sep 2008
I really enjoyed this. I'm willing to overlook how retarded Subaru was in the second part.
Apr 4, 2016 5:02 AM

Mar 2016
THIS
WAS
AMAZING

wow, I like everything about this show so far lets hope it doesn't go downhill

I sense this could be a masterpiece
Apr 4, 2016 5:10 AM

Nov 2015
Okay, before I start watching this, can someone tell me what this "Episode 01A" and "Episode 01B" is?
Apr 4, 2016 5:24 AM

Jan 2013
WAT WAT WAT OMFG

ehejhbfejkwhbfkehkejhfkwj

10/10 ost animation character unique style everything is amazing
Apr 4, 2016 5:31 AM

Mar 2011
i like the idea of the series but i'm curious how they'll keep it from getting repetitive. the protagonist is the weakest link so far. his logic and thought process boggle my mind.
Apr 4, 2016 5:32 AM

Feb 2014
Kind of feels like Steins Gate meets Konosuba. Weird combination but it works. This could be extremely interesting ride over 26 episodes!
Apr 4, 2016 5:37 AM

Dec 2014
I dont understand why so many people think he didnt notice it. Think before you write guys.
Apr 4, 2016 5:40 AM

Apr 2013
That was fucking awesome. I came in expecting another lame harem series but this totally blew me away. It's going to be hard trying to stay away from the light novel. This looks to be one of the top anime of this season if they keep it up.
Apr 4, 2016 6:04 AM

Jan 2011
Hey, that was more entertaining than I was expecting. Hopefully it can maintain that level of quality.
Apr 4, 2016 6:09 AM

Apr 2015
Niyari said:
i like the idea of the series but i'm curious how they'll keep it from getting repetitive. the protagonist is the weakest link so far. his logic and thought process boggle my mind.

Oh believe me this sadist of an author has a lot of different things in store for you. Physical, mental and emotional suffering everything is there. But not only that, he also uses his ability to create great character development.
Apr 4, 2016 6:12 AM
Jul 2018
Lelouch0202 said:

Elsa is quite psychotic but I don't dislike her :P

She's so ugly. C'mon. She's a slave of money. She became psychotic, masochist, sadist and all that as a way to get pleasure from her miserable reality.

I'd compare her to a hunting spider. (Google it and see how 'beautifully' I depict her.) But she being human, has greater potential for ugliness, 'cause emotions.
Apr 4, 2016 6:27 AM

Jul 2014
woohhoo best first episode for this season for me, i am really sure it has a potential to be AOTS..!!
Apr 4, 2016 6:28 AM
Jul 2018
Damn that #*@&#@!

Ugh. The guy, the barbarian and the little thief had no chance... She was a pro; elite class.

The guy had really no idea... Too naive. Being too young explains his lack of experience.

Thrown into an unknown world he thought it was the opposite, 'cause...gaming.

The unfairness is real... Big town and slums... but what concerned and interested me more was the difference in skill between that woman and the others... The 'blessing of the wind' was nice touch... But still, I don't think they'll go too deep in the combat... But ah, can't help but imagine myself in his place... He should've ran away as fast as he could instead of remaining paralyzed there. *Sigh* He also shouldn't have let the little thief take that woman on; she was clearly a pro.

He's just...too inexperienced. Too undeveloped. Yet felt confident believing that the world he was in was something he was familiar with... Hah. *Laughs*

Just to add: I can't forgive that ugly @#*&*@# for killing something so pretty as that little thief girl... None should. She's beyond redemption. Keeping someone like her alive would only uglify that world even more; she kills for money. She's no freedom.
Apr 4, 2016 6:31 AM
Apr 2015
My name is Megumin, a mighty wielder of the supreme magic, the Fire Explosion!
Apr 4, 2016 6:36 AM

Jan 2014
Was entertaining enough to make me wanna keep watching the rest of the ep! though I don't know anything bout the LN...

Apr 4, 2016 7:18 AM

Mar 2014
Cody said:
we should send our furries there

that would be ideal
Apr 4, 2016 7:35 AM
Oct 2012
love the ending song
Apr 4, 2016 7:54 AM

Apr 2012
FateHero said:
I am slowly losing my ability to care about these types of anime.

It's not really unentertaining, but I'm too aware that it's all just been done before a million and one times to really get into it, because if I really wanted to watch this kind of show, I could just re-watch ones I already like.

Sad really, but I guess there's no helping it...

Well, assumptions were made after part A, but it would appear I must retract my statement. Part B of this episode was quite the ride, and got my blood pumping a little. Now I'm interested to see how this goes from here on. and a full 26 episode season at that, always like seeing that these days.
Apr 4, 2016 8:18 AM

Jun 2012
interesting I guess.

has potential if they don't screw it
Apr 4, 2016 8:30 AM

Jan 2014
Great episode, and a pleasant start to get double up.
Apr 4, 2016 8:39 AM

Jul 2015
Like the violence, got a good felling about this show, it will be great !
Apr 4, 2016 8:56 AM
Nov 2015
Someone please tell me the MC gets smarter later on, I can't stand such a dumb fuck.
Apr 4, 2016 9:04 AM

Oct 2015
From comedy to some intense gore scenes. This series has no chill. It's amazing how the story has progressed from with just episode 1a and b. I was expecting Subaru to realize that he had gone back in time with his first death, but he just seemed lost. I do wonder why Satella introduced herself to as Satella if she hated it so much. Perhaps she has a connection with Satella? And that battle scene though, nicely done, with Old Man Rom and Felt going ham on Elsa. Definitely more explanation will be needed about the fantasy world as we go on, but for now I gotta say it's a pretty good start

P.S: Where can I get myself a Puck???
SaiborgApr 4, 2016 9:12 AM
Apr 4, 2016 9:05 AM

Mar 2015
Holy fuck the mc is denser than a neutron star. How the fuck did he not notice this already?

Overall it was pretty good. Can anyone tell me whether he gets smarter later on or not?
Apr 4, 2016 9:19 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
That was so much better than I expected it to be

AotS thus far
Apr 4, 2016 9:19 AM

Aug 2014
At least this one has a loli thief. Needs more Felt.
Sieg Zeon!
Apr 4, 2016 9:46 AM

Mar 2012
Another season and another one where we have the mc is transferred to a parallel fantasy world.

However this already seems to be one of the more serious stories...i also hear as the story goes deeper and deeper so those the plot and the mc especially cause of the sitution he is in and cause of his powers.

do not be so quick to judge. best of the spring titles i have watched so far 4/5
Apr 4, 2016 10:19 AM

Oct 2015
Ok the first thing i know is the MC have low luck stat, like really even if you have the power to reset your own death if your luck is suck then you Will die again in no time.

Really i feel very bad for the MC for come to other world just to feel countless death.
Apr 4, 2016 10:42 AM
Apr 2016
kingsheep812 said:
The first episode was amazing, I have to admit, the art and music are top notch. Everything was almost great until the 2nd part came along.

God this anime pissed me off so much. The writer or whoever wrote the story has serious problems with making the watchers/readers feel good. The MC is so fucking god damn stupid. Its like so unrealistic. Anyone with slightly higher than average IQ or logic would have done something completely different. This guy gotta be the worst "parallel world" character. So fucking retarded. It pains me to watch him not know whats going on and not understand that he is going back in time to redo it. He's a fucking otaku, a NEET, a shut-in, HOW ON EARTH CAN HE BE SO STUPID? Why the fuck doesn't he act like what a normal person would do in his circumstance? He has so much more knowledge than those people in another world. GATE: Jitai did a fucking good job of it. But instead this guy wants to do a play along with that super sexy girl that he doesn't take advantage of. This main character has serious issues with logic and how he thinks. The 2nd time there were so many points in time where its so obvious that he went back in time. Has he even considered that? So many things would've been fucking possible since he went into a parallel world in the first place. This rant is not something that I did because i wanted to hate on this show but because I feel the obligation and need to do so. I haven't felt more annoyed and pissed at another anime before. God the MC is retarded.

Think about it for a moment. He was basically transported to this fantasy world without any warning whatsoever. He was then killed in a sudden and traumatizing manner, but suddenly he is back at the place he was first transported to. Not everyone would immediately think "Hey I've traveled back in time!!!!" for a number of reasons. Firstly he would be disorientated from the ordeal and secondly this second 'transportation' was as sudden as the first time. It's not completely illogical for him to come to the conclusion that he was merely 'transported' back to the starting point and not traveling back in time.

Now since he has reached a conclusion about this phenomenon, which would be that he is somehow being constantly 'transported' to this place for whatever reason, he would thus be confused when he is 'transported' back yet again after his second death. You mentioned how he *MUST* have caught on by the second time. Well yeah of course he should have some idea on what is going on. However before he has time to think things through, he immediately catches a glimpse of 'Satella'. Any normal person would choose to chase after someone they care about and assumed to have been injured rather than just sitting around thinking about the strange phenomenons that have just occurred. Now this is where the episode ends of where the MC is still unaware of his looping ability.

I have to admit I might be a bit biased as I am a big fan of the light novel. I can assure you the pace does pick up later on and besides, one of the strongest points of this story is the character developments. It makes sense for the author to portray the protagonist in a more naive light in the beginning in order to make more room for character development.
Apr 4, 2016 10:44 AM

Apr 2015
This seems like Groundhog Day, but more gorey.

Hopefully Subaru will find a save point so things don't get a bit too repetitive.
Apr 4, 2016 10:47 AM

Apr 2015
Zaox100 said:

Think about it for a moment. He was basically transported to this fantasy world without any warning whatsoever. He was then killed in a sudden and traumatizing manner, but suddenly he is back at the place he was first transported to. Not everyone would immediately think "Hey I've traveled back in time!!!!" for a number of reasons. Firstly he would be disorientated from the ordeal and secondly this second 'transportation' was as sudden as the first time. It's not completely illogical for him to come to the conclusion that he was merely 'transported' back to the starting point and not traveling back in time.

Now since he has reached a conclusion about this phenomenon, which would be that he is somehow being constantly 'transported' to this place for whatever reason, he would thus be confused when he is 'transported' back yet again after his second death. You mentioned how he *MUST* have caught on by the second time. Well yeah of course he should have some idea on what is going on. However before he has time to think things through, he immediately catches a glimpse of 'Satella'. Any normal person would choose to chase after someone they care about and assumed to have been injured rather than just sitting around thinking about the strange phenomenons that have just occurred. Now this is where the episode ends of where the MC is still unaware of his looping ability.

I have to admit I might be a bit biased as I am a big fan of the light novel. I can assure you the pace does pick up later on and besides, one of the strongest points of this story is the character developments. It makes sense for the author to portray the protagonist in a more naive light in the beginning in order to make more room for character development.

Oh god THANK YOU! Being able to emphasize with the characters' situation is really a virtue these days. I wish more people would have the same thought process as you.

I may also be biased because I'm a light novel reader but I think it's obvious that this show is no "turn your brain off and watch" anime.
Apr 4, 2016 10:52 AM

Jan 2014
If I hadn't read the source material and was several years younger, this could've been a 10/10 for me. Great adaptation, so far. Still scared since White Fox has been sucking for years, but so has Deen, and yet they delivered Shouwa.

So all in all, "Please don't suck" out of 10.

@ "y he not notice? he dumb lololol"
Does anyone remember Okabe realizing he was in a different time plane at the snap of a finger? Or that he had traveled back in time when he saw Kurisu again? It's one thing to be trapped in another world and getting the right reaction to it, which is different for each person, and it's another with meshing the concept of time travel to incorporate the human mind. It takes time to notice these things. In Groundhog Day, it took about a day or two before Bill Murray realized he was reliving the same day over and over (He noticed early because of repeating events). Even in Back to the Future, Marty had to briefly suspend his disbelief when he realized he was in 1955.

Not every Repeat Story is Life Is Strange or ERASED (i.e. unbelievable ideas of time travel).
MagicalMahouApr 4, 2016 11:18 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2016 11:16 AM

Sep 2014
Impressive start. I'm definitely hooked. I like the ED a lot and story seems pretty interesting for the most part. I didn't think it'd be this gory either, but it made the show more real.
Love it.
Apr 4, 2016 11:20 AM

Sep 2014
Despite a few of the really annoying stereotypes, I can smell that this is gonna get really dark soon, so I'm gonna stick with it.
Apr 4, 2016 11:24 AM

Jan 2014
Just finished watching the first episode 1A and 2B

Very good animation, the character design is very good too
Subaru looks like Hachiman in eps 5 LOL
Emilia looks like Masuzu from Oreshura

the ED song is very great. Very like it.
Music speaks to people's hearts. All throughout the world. I believe it's a powerfull language.
Apr 4, 2016 11:33 AM

Sep 2013
Better than I expected, restart power is cool, but I have the feeling the mc is not a good strategist to make use of it :(
Girls are cute.
Apr 4, 2016 11:37 AM

Dec 2013
Zaox100 said:
kingsheep812 said:

I'm not criticizing him for no reason without any claims to backup why I think this way. It is that there were so many points in time where a normal person would've obviously considered the possibility of a time rewind. Especially if they have already been brought to a fantasy world. Also you said to consider the fact he transported to a fantasy world without any warning. However, you need to realize his reaction upon entering a fantasy world was also quite unrealistic. However, lets just give him a chance to believe, ok, maybe he played a ton of games and watched a lot of anime and that he has an open mind. It still wouldn't explain the way he reacted to the loops. I'm not just some random guy who hates everything I watch, if you see my ratings, its way above average for every show. But if standing from a logical and pure viewer's entertainment point of view, this was quite disappointing. It really gives the viewer a "I could've done way better if I were the MC" kind of feel and leaving them very frustrated. So for this reason, I am quite infuriated at the MC.

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Apr 4, 2016 11:49 AM
Jul 2018
kingsheep812 said:
Zaox100 said:

I'm not criticizing him for no reason without any claims to backup why I think this way. It is that there were so many points in time where a normal person would've obviously considered the possibility of a time rewind. Especially if they have already been brought to a fantasy world. Also you said to consider the fact he transported to a fantasy world without any warning. However, you need to realize his reaction upon entering a fantasy world was also quite unrealistic. However, lets just give him a chance to believe, ok, maybe he played a ton of games and watched a lot of anime and that he has an open mind. It still wouldn't explain the way he reacted to the loops. I'm not just some random guy who hates everything I watch, if you see my ratings, its way above average for every show. But if standing from a logical and pure viewer's entertainment point of view, this was quite disappointing. It really gives the viewer a "I could've done way better if I were the MC" kind of feel and leaving them very frustrated. So for this reason, I am quite infuriated at the MC.
Everyone says they can do better in hindsight lol.

Imagine you are send to a fantasy world.

Then you get trapped and people kick the shit out of you.

Then a woman saves you and you feel like you owe her (and have a crush on her).

Yeah... no, you probably wouldn't do any better ye hikikomori.
Apr 4, 2016 11:55 AM

Dec 2013
Fappa said:

Oh god THANK YOU! Being able to emphasize with the characters' situation is really a virtue these days. I wish more people would have the same thought process as you.

I may also be biased because I'm a light novel reader but I think it's obvious that this show is no "turn your brain off and watch" anime.

First of all, its *empathize not emphasize.

2nd of all, yes the fact that I took so much time to just write that much about what I would think how the character should've reacted based on logic and empathy, I believe I am not just mindlessly hating on him. In fact, the way he acted is quite questionable and totally unreasonable if I have to say. Poor scripting/writing by the author on his part. Also you mention this is a no "turn off your brain and watch anime". Well you have to realize, if I simply turned off my brain, I don't think I would have so many things to say about why I found the MC's reaction so illogical. Its the opposite, and the fact that I have been using my brain to think about what is going on that I am not satisfied with how it played out.

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Apr 4, 2016 11:56 AM

Dec 2013
Senpaoi said:

Funny you say this because this is exactly what I took into consideration when I wrote my arguments. I'm not saying whether or not I would do it "better", you're not understanding my point here. I'm trying to explain how his reactions and actions don't match what any normal human being would've done. #1 This either makes him actually not very bright or #2 Shitty job by the author writing this part of the story.

Btw I never said anything about the first episode, I'm talking about the 2nd part. I also didn't say anything was wrong with the specific part you mentioned, I never said anything was wrong with him having a crush on her. So u w0t m8?

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Apr 4, 2016 12:01 PM
Jul 2018
kingsheep812 said:
Senpaoi said:

Funny you say this because this is exactly what I took into consideration when I wrote my arguments. I'm not saying whether or not I would do it "better", you're not understanding my point here. I'm trying to explain how his reactions and actions don't match what any normal human being would've done. #1 This either makes him actually not very bright or #2 Shitty job by the author writing this part of the story.

Btw I never said anything about the first episode, I'm talking about the 2nd part. I also didn't say anything was wrong with the specific part you mentioned, I never said anything was wrong with him having a crush on her. So u w0t m8?
Uh, I can't tell if you're joking.

First off, it's not one of those 2 choices... lol, you have a closed mindset. He reactions perfectly match what a normal human being would have done if he was randomly transported into a new world, beat up, and found someone who he wants to call his companion.

My point was his attitude and everything he does in this new world is a result of what happened. I think the author actually did a great job giving the character realism. Whether or not you can connect isn't concerning to the writer. Just accept what he does as a result of how he was treated.
Apr 4, 2016 12:12 PM

Feb 2009
Wow I did not expected that the first Episode would be so good! I'm really looking forward to the next!
I really like the White-haired Girl and Felt :3 White hair & purple eyes ftw X3

Apr 4, 2016 12:24 PM

Feb 2013
I liked the episode a lot tbh. The "dark" ending was awesome. Can't wait to see more.
Apr 4, 2016 12:24 PM

Jan 2015
kingsheep812 said:
Zaox100 said:

Well one other thing to keep in mind for the MC is that he just stayed up all night playing video games, then he gets transferred to the new world so he's running on pure adrenaline at this point.

Now lets point out his death, during our initial trial he doesn't realize he died probably due to shock and sleep deprivation so when he goes back during the 2nd run he's confused but scoffs it off as a nightmare. He even asks the old man if he's died recently which of course the old man laughs at, so he concludes the first run a dream.

During the 2nd run he realizes he dies but then he sees Satella so he is of course distracted. Now during this 3rd run he should start to put the pieces together.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Apr 4, 2016 12:28 PM

Dec 2013
Senpaoi said:
Uh, I can't tell if you're joking.

First off, it's not one of those 2 choices... lol, you have a closed mindset. He reactions perfectly match what a normal human being would have done if he was randomly transported into a new world, beat up, and found someone who he wants to call his companion.

My point was his attitude and everything he does in this new world is a result of what happened. I think the author actually did a great job giving the character realism. Whether or not you can connect isn't concerning to the writer. Just accept what he does as a result of how he was treated.

Alright, let me get this straight because you are obviously not understanding me. I'm talking about part B, episode 1.5 not the 1st episode. I'm talking about after he met "Satella" blah blah blah. Yes it was quite normal that he was beat up and sought companionship from the girl that saved him (who happens to be cute).

Ok sure I guess I won't limit him to those 2 choices, there could be limitless reasons as to why, but the one the author took was something I found quite confusing and questionable. Yes you are right in the fact that I have to accept what the writer wrote because obviously I'm not the one writing the manga, I'm simply voicing my opinions. But if you just simply stop to think about the situation clearly and carefully. When he died and went back to the point where he was at the "appa" merchant place the first time. He still had his memories because he knew where to go and he remembered encountering all the people he encountered. He then proceeds to encounter the same people again. This time, none of them remember him. He doesn't stop to consider at all "huh, I'm pretty sure I met these people, isn't something up that none of them met me before?" Also the time of day was different, how much of a coincidence would it be for him to meet the same people again in the same places and that they don't have any memories of ever meeting him? Not to mention he is from the "modern world", that means our era. This shows that is not some uneducated person, he is a normal teenager like you and I. How often is it that people would've completely ignored the fact that nobody remembers/knows him after he already have met them. Also after heading to the slums, he doesn't try explaining to the old man as well as the girl what he saw happen to them? Being killed and everything? Also when the women with the same voice that killed him appear, he just thinks, "oh ok, I'll have to go with the flow and pretend nothing happened even though I clearly remember the names of those who have never met or seen me before"? C'mon man, don't tell me I'm the one being "unreasonable" here. I keep a very open mind about things but I was just pointing out some logical flaws.

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Pages (17) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

528 by MrList »»
Yesterday, 4:18 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2016

716 by MrList »»
Jun 11, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1725 by __kitooo »»
Jun 10, 11:29 PM

» Ferris and Subaru

Daddi4900 - Jun 3

10 by Daddi4900 »»
Jun 5, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

589 by ShadowkillZ »»
Jun 1, 3:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.