Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 10, 5:44 AM
Apr 2023
i loved this story.
Jan 14, 12:05 PM

Jun 2014
This is more humorous than I expected, but it's welcome.

Oh dear, Jinshi appears to have turned into a horndog due to eating that food. What will happen?

Jan 16, 4:32 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Interesting development for Maomao situation regarding the small jobs she has to do for the higherups now, it's especially funny how she's resistant to poison after tasting so many of them and now she's great when it comes to knowing if the food is poisoned or not xD And making that aphrodisiac sure was something for her first cooking here
Jan 27, 3:38 PM

Jul 2023
猫猫 and Jinshi interaction will entertain us all. Are they the OTP?
Even if there's no romance, the way she is creeped out is a win.

Now she'll be able to experiment to her heart's content.
Feb 4, 10:41 AM

Sep 2014
What a promotion! Beeing "allowed" to eat poison since the last one on the job got nerve damage.
They are lucky she is one creepy girl who likes to poison herself, because using someone who can potentially cure poisons to taste test them is a stupid way to allocate precious ressources.

And they even tried to make her eat aphrodisiac? Red flag.

Ok I take that back.
Comander-07Feb 4, 10:50 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 10, 1:59 AM

Jan 2021
Jinshi.... You truly wants THE waifu huh...
bad luck for you
This one is hardcore

Feb 14, 8:32 PM

Nov 2011
I don't remember if the manga had set it up better than the anime or something, but when I saw Jinshi randomly kissing MaoMao on the neck without any preamble, I screeched "WORKPLACE HARASSMENT!"

My dude, can we chill? It's only episode 2 lmao.

EDIT:
AeowinaFeb 14, 9:37 PM
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Feb 20, 3:03 PM
Jul 2023
lookss very fun ı like this eps
Feb 25, 11:53 PM

Oct 2013
Maomao has received her own working place. Sort of "laboratory", knowing her devotion to experiments, haha. Now she can work also on various medicaments.

Jinshi is really charming and handsome. Perfect person to see if all concubines are loyal to the Emperor.
Feb 26, 9:55 PM
Feb 2024
idk... the story is too long.... where's my Jinshi?? he never get a screen time
Mar 15, 2:16 PM

Feb 2019
Jinshi dude is such a creep. Very handsome, beautiful and elegant but kinda arrogant of him to seduce Maomao without consent.

Mar 23, 4:20 PM

Jun 2020
Are they all freaky in this show? Maomao only gets excited by poison and the guy trying to charm her gets turned on from being looked down on 😭

I like all the cutaways and also when Maomao gets turned into a chibi pig or cat lol

Apr 7, 6:22 PM

Jul 2013
I was wondering why a fucking eunuch would receive reports of soldiers in the field getting poisoned, so he's an investigator huh? So he's not actually a eunuch? But regardless I think getting reports about what's happening with the soldiers is probably not in his job description so wtf was that about?
Apr 13, 8:42 PM

Feb 2019
he is having a kick out of receiving that uninterested and disgusted look from her. and neko maomao is so kawaiiiii!!!
Apr 17, 3:02 AM
Mar 2023
Story, Art, Character, Boobies is PERFECT
Apr 19, 6:18 PM

May 2010
Reply to Fukoku
Episode was good, Maomao the mad scientist LOL

One thing though, chocolate was invented by Mesoamerican civilizations. But the creator isn’t going for accuracy so at the end of the day it doesn’t matter.

I wanna see what happens next
@Fukoku

Funny enough, she said that it's "from the west and the far southern region", so not actually inaccurate! Though the idea that ancient Chinese civilization discovered mesoamerica definitely would require some... erm, suspension of disbelief.
“Money can't buy dere”
Apr 21, 1:36 PM
Aug 2021
was a great anime smh
May 5, 9:18 PM
Aug 2023
The comedy is lowkey and a hint of bizarre, but it's hilarious. Like she's just letting the snake bite her arm, and the dad is like "that's my mad scientist girl", and they draw her like a pig while she's taste testing, LOL.

Although they're too effective at making Jinshi come off like a creep. I really hope no romance happens between the MC and Jinshi as it's sort of hinting at, there's something about that guy I'm really not liking. He should be a eunuch, so nothing should happen; if later they try to say his package was always securely with him, I'm going to be pretty disgusted by the cop out. The only way I can figure they could do that is if he's a relative of the emperor, which I believe was one of the exclusion they've mentioned for a guy being there, and not being a eunuch.
May 26, 7:08 PM
Apr 2024
scrumptiousss #2
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Does this ever get good?

El_Jiro - Today

48 by bryanyuchen »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Softhenic03 - Oct 28, 2023

205 by LotteGiants »»
Today, 2:29 AM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 27

90 by grandy_UiD »»
Today, 12:10 AM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Nov 4, 2023

158 by Anshika_Sh »»
Jun 10, 10:36 AM

» What year does apothecary diary takes place?

hercules28 - Apr 12

5 by bryanyuchen »»
Jun 9, 10:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.