Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 14, 2021 9:16 AM

Feb 2014
Pig girl voiced by Miyuki, lmao.

Seems like a fun isekai worth following.
Jul 14, 2021 10:54 AM
Jan 2016
One of those OG isekai's finally gets it's turn!
As someone caught up on manga and with a good chunk of the light novel read, I appreciated the comedic spin they gave this. I've always felt that the start of this story is its weakest part, so this was definitely an improvement in the tone.
Jul 15, 2021 6:00 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay, finally able to watch this. I am surely had a mixed feeling for this. Looks like the show really like to fooling around with the isekai standard of some other shows. As the child of Otherworlders people, in Japan, Makoto inherited the power of another world, which grant him an op raw at those bitchy goddess world. Well, the journey started on a very wtf way. He got the awaited event out of sudden, but found himself saving a pig orc girl in the end. Still, its Saori inside of her, so you got a win-win deal there, Makoto. I wonder if she joined Makoto, tho....

And then, he battling with a funny-looking green dragon. The design surely amusing, ngl. As Makoto truly overpowerred the dragon, obviously the dragon will served as his partner in crime, right? But the dragon turned itself into a beauty lady with a nice pair of boobs? Well, that's not too bad isekai journey, Makoto. Served yourself well enough there and lets see how well he collect another eccentric 'heroine', and maybe the bitchy goddess finally stop bitching, or even be more mad. Who knows?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 15, 2021 6:50 AM

Mar 2012
Just another trash isekai, they are trying hard to make it look like he got the short end of the stick but in reality he's just as OP as any other generic isekai MC and looks like he's going to get a harem too.
Jul 15, 2021 7:53 AM

Mar 2014
Not bad for an Isekai anime but I don't know it doesn't seems that special to me
Jul 19, 2021 12:25 PM

Jan 2013
i like where this show is going and has Boonies-level of potential in the funny department but….where did Saori Hayami was recorded her stuff or what mic she is using? because there was times when the pig’s voice are muffled mixed with clear
Jul 22, 2021 5:59 PM

Apr 2020
my first new gen isekai, i think
water
Jul 25, 2021 1:50 AM

Nov 2016
^ manga reader

i do hope they pace themselves properly as i saw that overlord looking fellow at the ending of the intro.

and its finally released. i forgot what happened during the beginning of the series and i feel watching anew is more satisfying than rereading...
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Jul 25, 2021 4:34 PM

Aug 2018
begija said:
Is it me, or Emas voice increases and decreases in volume when she talks?

YES! It was so jarring hahaha
Aug 8, 2021 5:33 AM
Jan 2019
This might not have been my first reverse isekai but it is becoming my favorite, especially with episode one showing how our MC is treated like an ugly stranger when he is actually a great guy who wasn't treated as much in either worlds. What really interests me is the fact that even though he has a low level he is still able to be OP in a more understanding way.
Sep 11, 2021 6:02 AM

Apr 2011
I remember reading the manga years ago.

first episode is good.
Sep 11, 2021 12:55 PM

Sep 2015
Welp seems like i'll stick around for this one, I still haven't grasped the situation yet, nor the names.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 17, 2021 7:54 AM

Mar 2010
Lv1.. hmm Such skill from reina ueda playing that goddess I mistook her as yuuki aoi man I had a boner.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 21, 2021 1:22 PM
Sep 2021
Level 1 I just have a feeling cause I started watching today that its gonna always say that about him the scrolls will say level 1 even though his actual power is vastly more then god-like entities in this world. I think it has to do with the goddess rejecting him based on his looks there fore he will never be accepted by anyone other then monsters and only show his power through direct actions. Or that his power is so much the scrolls bug out and say hes level 1 cause it cant put gauges on his actual power.
Sep 24, 2021 10:46 AM

Oct 2008
I am finally after so many years, beginning to hate Isekai anime.

And this one is your run of the mill parody with game mechanics, ridiculous personalities given to the so called omnipotent entries.
Tsukuyomi seemed less godly and more apologetic and pathetic, that dragon acted so shamefully and desperately.
This f***ing sub-genre has finally fallen low enough, where even someone as dim as me can tell.
Oct 3, 2021 12:50 AM

Jan 2014
this looks good, a hero that has been forsaken just because the goddess didn't like him, kinda fresh to me. haven't seen this type in a while.
Oct 4, 2021 10:59 PM

Apr 2009
What a spiteful goddess! Fortunately Tsukuyomi is very considerate and at great cost of his own divine power granted him even more power and freedom on this world.

Well that was interesting we're gonna get to the adventure soonest. We already got a greater dragon for a companion who admits to herself she might as well be a slave but is willing and probably invincible as she says so (she's more interested on his memories, perhaps like the way Veldora, another dragon from another anime title is interested n the manga drawn out from Rimuru's memories?)
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 10, 2021 7:21 PM

Apr 2020
the graphics make it look like it belongs in the early 2010s

Oct 23, 2021 1:21 AM
Oct 2021
Good stuff- love the different way it started.

Glad he is not stuck playing The Hero.
Oct 23, 2021 1:29 AM
Oct 2021
DraySixx said:
Level 1 I just have a feeling cause I started watching today that its gonna always say that about him the scrolls will say level 1 even though his actual power is vastly more then god-like entities in this world. I think it has to do with the goddess rejecting him based on his looks there fore he will never be accepted by anyone other then monsters and only show his power through direct actions. Or that his power is so much the scrolls bug out and say hes level 1 cause it cant put gauges on his actual power.

Maybe he is just a level 1 god, how much xp does it take to level a dragon than a human- ratio is pretty high
Jan 25, 2022 11:26 PM

Jul 2017
Nice. This one is shaping up to be quite a pleasant surprise. The setup and MC is refreshing and I like the comedy.

May 7, 2022 10:12 PM
Oct 2019
it was fine. overpowered mc isekai. pretty standard

6/10 start
Jun 22, 2022 2:24 AM

Jun 2011
Very excited for this one, the manga is one of my favorite isekai stories, and the anime started out very well too. I love the flame arrow animation and the comedic tones of the show.

Very disappointed in the MAL community though, as usual, the people who watch this but hate on this show, feels like they don't even enjoy isekai stories and just watch to hate.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 10, 2022 11:48 PM

Aug 2018
Really looks like a generic isekai anime but that's not stopping me from binging it.
Sep 8, 2022 7:37 PM
Jan 2021
it doesn't feel like an abrupt start it's a ... me likey, good
Sep 18, 2022 7:12 PM
Sep 2020
Simplesmente ri pkrai
Oct 2, 2022 4:52 PM
Mar 2022
Ok so this show came out of no wherer for me and for some reason its turning out to be really cool!
Oct 4, 2022 7:38 PM
Jul 2021
I'm not too big on this anime yet. I heard of it before and I planned to give it a go. In terms the Main Protagonist, Misumi, he's still a likable character. Not too overbearing and not too aloof or calm.

The comedy was on and off for me. The scene with the Goddess (5/10) was plain rude. If I came in without knowledge, this would have been higher, but I expected more. Instead, it felt random. However, on the topic of his ugliness, the scene with the Orcs was delivered well, because it was subtle and unexpected. Neither straight up says that he's ugly but implies it. Making the scene more hilarious to me. (7/10)

As for the other aspects of this story: Did the episode cover several chapters? I'm planning on reading it to see how it was done. But aside from that possibility, it felt random. His talk with the Gods was good but for some reason, everything felt out of place after the initial talk. But what bothers me is his level of OP. I'm fine with him being overpowered, this is an Isekai and an Isekai meant to parody other Isekai. But everything about Misami vs the Dragon felt wrong. The contract was meh, the battle could've been a bit more, etc. Two things to come out of this? The dragon's already one of the coolest characters so far. No, she is the coolest. Second, that illusion scene was good. I enjoyed the aspects of his ordinary life, and that's something most Isekai can't do.

TLDR: It handed me many flaws but it has a talent for handling certain scenes better than 90 percent of anime. This is the gore, backstory, setting.
Oct 4, 2022 7:38 PM
Jul 2021
I'm not too big on this anime yet. I heard of it before and I planned to give it a go. In terms the Main Protagonist, Misumi, he's still a likable character. Not too overbearing and not too aloof or calm.

The comedy was on and off for me. The scene with the Goddess (5/10) was plain rude. If I came in without knowledge, this would have been higher, but I expected more. Instead, it felt random. However, on the topic of his ugliness, the scene with the Orcs was delivered well, because it was subtle and unexpected. Neither straight up says that he's ugly but implies it. Making the scene more hilarious to me. (7/10)

As for the other aspects of this story: Did the episode cover several chapters? I'm planning on reading it to see how it was done. But aside from that possibility, it felt random. His talk with the Gods was good but for some reason, everything felt out of place after the initial talk. But what bothers me is his level of OP. I'm fine with him being overpowered, this is an Isekai and an Isekai meant to parody other Isekai. But everything about Misami vs the Dragon felt wrong. The contract was meh, the battle could've been a bit more, etc. Two things to come out of this? The dragon's already one of the coolest characters so far. No, she is the coolest. Second, that illusion scene was good. I enjoyed the aspects of his ordinary life, and that's something most Isekai can't do.

TLDR: It handed me many flaws but it has a talent for handling certain scenes better than 90 percent of anime. This is the gore, backstory, setting.
Oct 18, 2022 3:29 PM

Dec 2012
Interesting Isekai...

Feb 25, 2023 2:08 PM
Feb 2023

it was sometimes boring and sometimes exciting
Feb 27, 2023 2:15 AM

Feb 2022
This bitch goddess...
Apr 19, 2023 11:20 AM

Apr 2013
Definitely feels a bit like KonoSuba, though not quite as funny. So that dragon is the one who the orcs had to sacrifice someone to? I guess she has some explaining to do next episode.
May 1, 2023 11:28 PM

Nov 2022
I guess the memory she was so hyped about is probably the historical one? If she considers her outfits Samurai-ish, I guess thats the type of stuff she likes.
But otherwise, pretty great first episode.
Jun 1, 2023 11:45 AM

Aug 2019
This was a pretty nice start imo but for some reason it felt longer than 23 minutes lol not that I'm complaining of course. We're introduce to Mikoto, a normal kid who get isekai'd to another world only to get cast aside by the Goddess of that world (really hope she gets wrecked in some way later LOL), and so Mikoto starts his journey, wandering the wasteland until he eventually comes across an orc girl, who for some reason sound like they're talking into a cup? I thought that was a bit weird but whatever. He then runs off to fight Shin to save the orc village, he overpowers her effortlessly, and they form a contract where Shin gives up pretty much all of her power to Mikoto. I've seen way worse first episodes, especially in Isekai, so I'll stick around for now
Sep 9, 2023 5:42 PM
Jan 2017
mt bom bem daora nem chad e nem incel equilibrado
Nov 10, 2023 2:18 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
This is good! MC got that ROOM ability haha
Jan 8, 11:40 PM
May 2023
"Please sign to indicate your consent"... what a great welcoming from a God. lol
Apr 30, 12:36 PM

Feb 2015
What a cool anime. Wish there would be more like it.
May 19, 12:02 AM
Sep 2023
pretty good had some enjoying moments watching it
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2021

114 by argy97 »»
Jun 3, 1:40 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2021

139 by Fantocho666 »»
May 15, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2021

73 by AkiFosu »»
Apr 30, 1:00 PM

» Makoto a measured MC with maniacal tendencies. Seems contradictory no?

LordKirkis - Feb 7, 2023

18 by Kher_8 »»
Apr 8, 9:24 AM

» Why does the mc not use his name?

Otakodo_kumo - Feb 18

8 by DarkXion »»
Feb 19, 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.