Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 3, 2017 8:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol Moriko worried about what to wear...funny.

Seems like Lilac has a friend that pretends to be the opposite gender in a game too. I kinda felt bad for Moriko since someone knows her true name now in-game. A lot of social commentary this episode as usual.

I think Moriko could improve her fashion style more but I think she's fine for now.
Nov 3, 2017 8:25 AM

Dec 2014
Cashier-san resumed his attack with his introduction.
So he was Kanbe after all, still the way he talked to her was kind of annoying at first; but then he managed to say what she needed to hear.
This is going to get troublesome with Lilac, especially since he called her a kid. I suppose she doesn't have many chances as of right now.

Morioka went to ask to Lily about life advices, exactly like Kanbe asked her not to lol. We also understood why, since he alrady knows Lily is a guy in real life. The conversation got messy fast too.

Converting money spent on rl things to ingame items lol. That's so relatable too..

Next ep they will reveal their ingame identities to each other I guess; hope he won't try to hide it, nor she.
Nov 3, 2017 8:29 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I aways had a hunch that the guy from the store was the green haired dude in Mori's guild lol, that was pretty nice to see how everything played out with him in this episode

Part of me hopes that Sakurai actually confronts Mori about her secret identity but based off of the PV, I feel like he's just gonna keep it to himself >.< She looks so cute too after cleaning up
Nov 3, 2017 8:50 AM

Apr 2016
Another cliffhanger, damn. Just do it!

Also i bet that woman from hairstyle salon is that green haired elf named Himeralda.

Also no please no triangles and shit.
Nov 3, 2017 8:51 AM

Sep 2013
It was hilarious to see Moriko get nervous over her appearance...she even gave her clothes levels! Kanbe is a really cool guy.

At first I got a little annoyed that Sakurai brushed off the coincidence of Moriko being Hayashi. Then at the end he ends up confirming his own suspicions. Glad they went this route cause I wouldn't like it if they kept playing the secret identity card. They don't have that many episodes left so I'd hate to see it just be the secret phase for the rest of the series.

Moriko looks fantastic with her new hair and get up! I wonder what will happen next. Hopefully they end up doing something though the preview seems like they won't.

Hey! They changed the ED a little at the end! She's smiles in the end with her new appearance!
TehSnawnNov 3, 2017 9:02 AM

Nov 3, 2017 8:53 AM

Jun 2015
The cashier was Kanbe all along. That was to be expected. He told Moriko not to ask Lilac for real life advice, but she did anyway because she was having trouble on what to wear. Their conversation was funny. Got to know a bit about Lilac. She has a friend that also plays as a guy online. Moriko converting money to in-game stuff was amusing. She looks pretty in her new look. I'm curious what's going to happen next.
Nov 3, 2017 8:57 AM

Apr 2015
Fav episode so far. I like the fact that Kanbe actually knows Lily is a guy. Adds so much tension haha. Really hope theres not gonna be any love triangles pls no.
Also, anyone else thinks that Mori and yuuta knew eachother since they were kids and playing that other game? Idk why I have this feeling
Nov 3, 2017 8:59 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Yuta is just amazing. He self doubted himself like most people actually would do (the coincidences are there surely but he wouldn't believe it until he has proper proof). When one more coincidence pops up and with the knowledge of Koiwai being on a meeting (setting up him up to go over to Morioka eventually since she's gonna be waiting for nothing), he rushes over there to double check and cause he cares about her.

The build-up was just so good at the end. They met!!! And she looks beautiful, that's like a new step for her back into society.

Also Hayashi and Kanbe (knowing their true identities now) have nice chemistry thanks to Kanbe understanding the situation.
Nov 3, 2017 9:03 AM

Apr 2010
Morioka went al out for her evening drinking but it seems the one who invited her didn't show up but the main did.
Now the cashier revealed his character as well which was funny to see.

Anyway now we can speculate about the characters that have not been revealed yet, i am not sure about the big guy i think he is a female character as well.
As for the long haired guy i am thinking of a housewife but we have to wait and see.
Nov 3, 2017 9:17 AM

Nov 2014
Koiwai can be annoying sometimes. But he is the best bro for arranged the meeting.
Nov 3, 2017 9:24 AM

Jul 2013
I'm more surprised by the fact Kanbe knew all along Lily was a guy irl than him being the cashier (I had that feeling since the last episode, and both have green hair, so...). It was hilarious how the moment when he and Lily were supposed to give advice to hayashi about how to went to the date ended being an argument about preference in women. Lmao.

Sakurai now is (or at least I suppose) sure that Moriko is Hayashi and meets her in time before she left.... Cannot wait for the next episode.

The new Moriko looks very nice.
Nov 3, 2017 9:36 AM
Jul 2017
So they finaly met again irl after Sakurai went into detective mode. Its explanation time! Looking forward to next episode. Also the way Kanve teases Moriaka is so funny and makes all their conversations that more comedic and funny!
Nov 3, 2017 9:42 AM

Feb 2013
I'm curious how he's gonna reason out why he was there in the first place since he wouldn't have known she would be there since Koiwai told him the right day lol

Nov 3, 2017 9:43 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Ah man, they just had to end it with them two meeting up again IRL! Very nice episode. I liked how the episode focused on Moriko struggling on what to wear for her date as well as her being sad of all the loot boxes she could've bought with the money she spent lmao.

Very excited for the next episode!
Nov 3, 2017 9:51 AM
May 2013
I really hope there are no Drama(s) or Love Triangle in this...

Also, it was pretty obvious that Kanbe was Kazuomi Fujimoto from the earlier episodes ...

Somehow Mori-Mori being stood up (intentionally or unintentionally) left a bad taste in my mouth... Thankfully Sakurai seems to be there in time and saves the situation....

Next ep seems to be kind of emotional...
Nov 3, 2017 9:57 AM

Jul 2013
I downloaded the high quality since the lower resolution is now our yet, but another ciffhanger! XD

I wonder if the Genre on this anime, should we add Romance to it? Right now its only Genres: Game, Comedy
ChentoNov 3, 2017 10:02 AM
Nov 3, 2017 10:03 AM
Jul 2016
Raz1515 said:

Also, anyone else thinks that Mori and yuuta knew eachother since they were kids and playing that other game? Idk why I have this feeling

I have the same feeling.
Nov 3, 2017 10:05 AM

Aug 2012
Raz1515 said:
Fav episode so far. I like the fact that Kanbe actually knows Lily is a guy. Adds so much tension haha. Really hope theres not gonna be any love triangles pls no.

yeah, it felt like a foreshadowing of a later revelation that they knew each other from before when they showed some flashbacks of the other game.

wth is up with that preview for the next episode, I hope this doesn't become netorare-juu omg

XenobreakerNov 3, 2017 10:08 AM
Nov 3, 2017 10:09 AM
Jul 2016
Fantastic episode, and the cliffhanger at the end...

I imagined that the konbini guy was Kanbe, and I was right.

So, Sakurai figured out that Moriko is Hayashi, but I don't understand why he went to the date on the basis of that.
Koiwai isn't involved in the game and he hadn't arranged the metting, it was supposed to be the day after.
I'm a bit confused.
Nov 3, 2017 10:10 AM

Jul 2014
Cashier guy was Kanbe after all. Moriko and Sakurai meet irl but the preview doesn't give much hope :/
Nov 3, 2017 10:12 AM

Aug 2015
I just hope Koiwai doesn't even try to make a move on Morioka -_-". He just lusts for her with that look he gave on ep 4. Sakura-chan should man up and who knows, if fate be so kind that they met on Nanter Saga (The First Game), then Morimori and Sakurai would make a bombshell of a ship.
Nov 3, 2017 10:15 AM

Sep 2013
Kanbe knows their genders and is cool about it.
Koiwai about to put the moves on morioka and ntr his friend :'( why must this always happen.
Nov 3, 2017 10:25 AM

Mar 2016
Omggggg this episode stressed me out so much!
I'm like so happy I'm watching this!

Moriko look cute with her new hair... thank god sakurai decided to go, I don't I could have handle that :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2017 11:03 AM

Jul 2013
HanCoo said:
Illyricus said:
I'm more surprised by the fact Kanbe knew all along Lily was a guy irl than him being the cashier (I had that feeling since the last episode, and both have green hair, so...). It was hilarious how the moment when he and Lily were supposed to give advice to hayashi about how to went to the date ended being an argument about preference in women. Lmao.

Sakurai now is (or at least I suppose) sure that Moriko is Hayashi and meets her in time before she left.... Cannot wait for the next episode.

The new Moriko looks very nice.

Well, Kanabe and Lily were "partners" for a time, and since Kanbe is the guild leader he probably got really close to all the guild members. Maybe even close enough for Lily to tell him about her IRL life. That or when Lily started she let it slip through her speech semantics or something.
You have a point here. I can totally see the first option happening, for all tha thing of Kanbe being close to the members of the guild and that.
It still surprised me despite that xD
Nov 3, 2017 11:48 AM

Jul 2014
so
pretty!
Hes in complete awe at the sight of her~

Ahhhhh my heart cant take all this cuteness. This show is too much for me. I can say without a doubt that I'm enjoying this even more than 3-gatsu and Magus Bride. Everything about this anime is perfect.
Nov 3, 2017 11:52 AM
Mar 2016
This is it, pls let this be it.......
Nov 3, 2017 12:06 PM
Nov 2016
Aaaaaaand..... They ended on a cliffhanger..... I can't wait for the next episode..
Nov 3, 2017 12:07 PM

Jun 2016
Jesus. That convenience store guy's name is Fujimoto Kazuomi and I always thought he's the fat guy in their guild, but it turns out he's Kanbe-san. Pffffft. Pretty evident in the hair color, but jeez too obvious of a choice, so I thought he was the fat guy. Haha. And Kazuomi aka Kanbe-san knows that Lily is a guy irl. A lot of reveal this episode, maaan. So kind of him not telling anyone that Hayashi is a girl irl.

Sakurai is still trying to figure out if Moriko is Hayashi. Lmfao.

Moriko ended up cutting her hair medium length. And her converting money into amount of loot boxes she can get from it instead of spending it on other things. Hahaha. Moriko making herself beautiful, putting makeup on, buying clothes and such. Awww.

It turns out Moriko got the day wrong from Koiwai for their drink, so Sakurai almost got the pieces altogether, and he had to go to Moriko and Koiwai's meeting place to see if Moriko is there just like she said as Hayashi in the game that she'll be having a "drinking game" with someone the next day. And jeez he saw her there. AND OHMYGOD MORIKO'S NEW HAIR. It fits her, tbh, but I prefer her long hair. It makes her character unique, tbh, and it makes her like a generic character now, and not my grown-up Tomoko from WataMote anymore now. Hahaha. But it made her more beautiful, so I'm happy for her. Huehue.

Please don't turn into some kind of lame rom-com. Please don't turn into some kind of lame rom-com. Please don't turn into some kind of lame rom-com. Please don't turn into some kind of lame rom-com. Please don't turn into some kind of lame rom-com. Please don't turn into some kind of lame rom-com.

So, I guess Sakurai already knows that yeah Hayashi is Moriko. If not then idk anymore. Lmfao.

Good episode. Loved it.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 3, 2017 12:12 PM
Jun 2016
okay thats it I've had enough, i'm seriously thinking of dropping this anime now.....

and binge watching it when it's over, this 7 day waiting period is killing me :> Never would have thought a anime like this would be one of my favorites this season, but something charming about the chars.
Nov 3, 2017 12:20 PM

Jun 2012
oh no....................... I'm not a fan of her new hair......... fucking Kanbe ruined everything

I mean it's still Mori so at the end of the day it doesn't matter cause she can grow it back, but hair growing back never happens in anime so I guess were stuck will the old lady bob-cut so many chicks get in later age cause they don't have the will to take care of their hair. shame.

anyway, at least things are still progressing, 5 more episodes and 1 special to go, I like the progress, but we are quickly getting towards a fine line of "Romantic payoff" and a "Gamers ending". We can't keep playing the oblivious love games like the preview for next episode seems to have.. there's not a lot of time left for anything we get to be meaningful if it doesn't happen soon.
luigi-dudeNov 3, 2017 1:41 PM
Nov 3, 2017 12:24 PM
Dec 2016
I thought the convenie guy was actually the fat guy from the game but then we know that he's married so it was impossible. However I wasn't expecting him to be Kanbe-san!

Morioka-chan got pretty for sure. I still didn't understand how she mistook the day of the date though.

I really hope there will be more online gaming scenes because that's what makes this anime interesting and I really don't want it to turn into a regular romcom anime.
Nov 3, 2017 12:39 PM

Jul 2011
Cute Mori in end of episode :3

I hope she can get out of her NEET status... together with someone.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Nov 3, 2017 12:43 PM

Sep 2016
lol kanbe the secret keeper
the ending animation change too with morimori short hair
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 3, 2017 1:18 PM

Oct 2014
Wow, so Kanbe/the store clerks' only purpose was to maintain confusion between Moriko and Sakurai... a literal walking and talking plot contrivance.

I don't know about this show. I have the same issues with it that I did for Gamers, which is surprising considering the characters are supposed to be mature adults.

Well, there are still 5 episodes to go so it might get better. Right now though, nothing about it has struck me as interesting or even good for that matter.
Nov 3, 2017 1:24 PM
EDM ❤

May 2012
How they dare to cliff hang like this...
Nov 3, 2017 2:03 PM

Dec 2013
Sephil said:
Koiwai can be annoying sometimes. But he is the best bro for arranged the meeting.

Best bro? He tried to chuck the mc. Lied about his returning date etc..
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 3, 2017 2:23 PM

Sep 2017
Seems like the only possibility is that Moriko actually got the dates mixed up, and it just happened to work out that Sakurai would check on her to try to uncover her identity as Hayashi. Strange that she would mix such a thing up, but adorable episode nonetheless.
Nov 3, 2017 2:26 PM

Jun 2012
Benphyre said:
Sephil said:

Best bro? He tried to chuck the mc. Lied about his returning date etc..

That's the main confusion I have, maybe it was a sub problem. The next episode preview seems like there's gonna be triangle bullshit which will leave less time for the main pairing to enjoy each other, yet from what I understand of the episode, Koiwai scheduled the date for when he'd be out of town and got Moriko's number on Yuuta's phone... meaning if she wanted to know where he was she would call Yuuta's phone thinking it was Koiwai's and the two would get together... it's only because of Mori's own awkwardness that she didn't call. I guess I'm just looking for a confirmation.
Nov 3, 2017 2:44 PM
Mar 2016
Just think
title this Episode Secret Triangle wasnt about Triangle Love or something
But Secret Between Kanbe-Hayashi(know each other IRL) and Kanbe-Lily(know about Lily actually man)

next episode look like stray bullet from Koiwai get a hit
he want set up for Sakurai and Morioka to meet
but Morioka become more close to Koiwai, not for Sakurai(???)
urgh that really hurt to watch if become true
Nov 3, 2017 2:52 PM

Dec 2013
luigi-dude said:

Koiwai scheduled the date for when he'd be out of town and got Moriko's number on Yuuta's phone... meaning if she wanted to know where he was she would call Yuuta's phone thinking it was Koiwai's and the two would get together...

That's not possible because Moriko should've had Yuuta's number already since he gave it to her at the hospital. From the looks of it in the preview, it seem that Kowai will arrive at the scene before Yuuta could say/do anything and went on with the "date".

Also, the way Kowai noticed those huge boobies first tells a lot about his character.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 3, 2017 2:54 PM

Jan 2008
RIP untidy hair. I will miss you dearly.
Nov 3, 2017 3:00 PM

Mar 2016
Hoooh my god, I love this anime and the weekly wait is killing me. I was really hoping he would call Moriko out with "Hayashi!" at the last second. Would have lost it even more then I do everytime I have to wait a week for this. I am gonna wake up early Thursdays now to watch this the moment it hits CR...

I cannot contain my excitement.
Nov 3, 2017 3:04 PM

Aug 2013
Highly likely that Koiwai is going for the NTR.

Moriko looks beautiful with her new look.

Nov 3, 2017 3:29 PM

Sep 2013
I want to be mad that Morioka cut her fantastic hair, but unfortunately the show is still great.
Nov 3, 2017 3:50 PM
Jan 2016
Look like the hidden gem of the season so far. I didn't expect it to be this good.
Nov 3, 2017 3:50 PM

Jan 2016
TehSnawn said:

Hey! They changed the ED a little at the end! She's smiles in the end with her new appearance!

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed - I really liked that little touch.

Development is happening well throughout the series so far, and I'm glad it's natural and not rushed, nor that they are going with the 'misunderstanding' romantic-cliche route. I await next episode!
Nov 3, 2017 4:34 PM

Jun 2016
Loved the ep, glad they didn't drag it out until the end of the season. Can't wait for next episode :)
Nov 3, 2017 4:34 PM

Nov 2016
Morikos new hairstyle looks good on her,really like it, the old one wasn't bad either,tho.

Overall it was a good episode, the part about finding the right style for going out was so funny.

It ended with Morikos and Sakurais meeting each other, the build up to this point was pretty nice. Looking forward to what will happen next,but since this show is only halfway in there has to be some trouble in store.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 3, 2017 4:53 PM

May 2014
Girl, that hair is so not medium length!
Ofc I prefer the long haired, dishevelled look but the short hair is cute too. Makes her look pretty mature.

Also, I knew convenience store guy was Kanbe!

Sakurai was in denial, but his suspicions about Hayashi being Moriko were finally confirmed...I wonder if he's gonna say something. Probably not lol

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2017 4:54 PM

Jun 2017
Aversa said:
Morioka went al out for her evening drinking but it seems the one who invited her didn't show up but the main did.
Now the cashier revealed his character as well which was funny to see.

Anyway now we can speculate about the characters that have not been revealed yet, i am not sure about the big guy i think he is a female character as well.
As for the long haired guy i am thinking of a housewife but we have to wait and see.

i remember on episode 4 after kanbe complain about lilac new outfit from the loot box, himeralda (long haired elf guy) are the wife of pokotarou (fat guy with brown hair)
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

313 by SilverWolf1319 »»
Jun 11, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

178 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2017

186 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

155 by Forum »»
Feb 15, 8:23 AM

» The kind of ending I really hate

mufarari - Feb 7

4 by Musanka »»
Feb 9, 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.