Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 11, 2022 12:00 AM

Mar 2016
The animation was top tier. Big suprise!

Jul 15, 2022 9:55 AM
Oct 2019
i had zero intention of watching a season 2 (if one is made) prior to this episode. however, i really enjoyed the fight. crazy, but i think that's enough for me to keep watching... as long as there are more battles like that next season. otherwise i'll just drop it during season 2

it was an ok anime overall. 6/10

about the only character that actually entertained me was the shorter girl/woman who ate the banana this episode. i don't really care for dragon lady, spider lady, leech guy, etc. and even the "master" is kind of lame for significant stretches
Jul 17, 2022 3:27 PM

Aug 2014
Well, I saw this anime by chance and this was the first one I actually marathon in a while. Was good although didn't need the ecchi moments tbh. Hope season 2 is better.
RPWPAJul 17, 2022 3:39 PM
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Jul 28, 2022 10:59 AM

Sep 2012
Tomoe: she is basically our daughter
(Mio triggered)
lol

Luc36 said:
Good anime but bad compared to manga.
Too rushed, a lot of important scene and dialogue removed.
It's like i watch short version of the manga where everything got cut.

and ofc they rush if they have low budget and want to cramp more in 1season that's common this days
sure some are rushed less then others and some more but it has become common
Sugram22Jul 28, 2022 11:03 AM
Aug 2, 2022 6:09 AM
Apr 2022
I can't wait for S2 to come!!
Aug 13, 2022 8:12 PM
Aug 2022
Es un anime que da lo que promete, razas, comedia, hermosas waifus y un prota roto.
Aug 30, 2022 5:08 AM

Sep 2007
This has got to be one of the most generic isekai I've ever watched... though it had plenty of OK parts too.
The MC was average without being an idiot (looking at Subaru here)
Dragon waifu and spider waifu were both cool characters
Shiki was a nice surprise, I was thinking of dropping the show but then he showed up at the last moment.

The humor didn't click with me at all, I guess it makes sense that everyone was comparing it to KonoSuba.
Sep 10, 2022 7:42 AM

Jun 2008
This show is one of the better Isekai.
Yeah it's pretty generic overall, but there's fun ideas here and the characters are enjoyable.
This show is plagued by poor pacing though.
It's rushed to no end and hardly gives you time to get attached to the character or the world.
I hope Season 2 will slow it down a notch and give it more time to develop.

7/10
Sep 15, 2022 6:16 PM
Sep 2022
Started off great and ended on a good note, can't wait to see season 2 get animated.
Sep 19, 2022 7:50 PM
Sep 2020
Cara, eu achei incrivel como esse anime cativou um sentimento alegre, mesmo em momentos estranhos. Quando usa cenas de outros ep, tenho que admitir, veio um sentimento de conquista.
O anime pode não parecer ser tão bom, mas logo no inicio ele te puxa a atenção, eu super recomendo este anime :P
Oct 18, 2022 8:52 PM

Dec 2012
Season 2 when?!!!

Oct 27, 2022 6:18 AM
Oct 2022
When i watched this anime, it was about a guy who was op in the new world, but he was rejected by the same people who dragged him into the world simple because he was ugly. It was a fun to watch anime where the mc beats several strong beings in the world and unintentionally created his own kingdom with a variety of races included. If i had to say why i like this anime, it would have to be for the reason of me just finding this anime interesting to watch.
Nov 10, 2022 9:24 AM
Nov 2022
That was epic battle on the last Episode
Nov 21, 2022 11:26 AM
Dec 2020
ultra hyper mega cool. cannot wait for season two.
Feb 13, 2023 8:01 PM

May 2015
This was a nice watch. I watch every isekai that comes out but I somehow missed this one. 

Its nice to see how this series decided to focus on just two girls instead of a full harem like usual. They're both hilarious too.

I like the way they handled the magic in this series. Idk just something about how they did the magic for the MC was interesting and then him finally letting loose at the end there was cool. Can't wait for season 2 whenever thats coming out and I really cant wait for the MC to punch that f**king goddess in the face. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 17, 2023 8:29 AM
Nov 2018
VERY AWESOME.

Nothing else to say. Jap is the best. No Communist china or korean.
Feb 27, 2023 8:15 AM

Feb 2022
Awesome ending...

Waiting for Makoto to teach that Bitch Goddess a lesson.

Mar 31, 2023 4:01 AM

Feb 2018
Whoa that was some pretty epic magic, I like it lol.

I read the manga before I watched this and I'd say the anime is pretty good. I hope another season comes in the future.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Apr 1, 2023 11:57 AM
Apr 2023
Esse é o segundo melhor isekai que assisti, muito engraçado pode assistir sem medo.
Apr 1, 2023 9:32 PM
Jul 2019
Can not wait till the second season. Good episode
dhell26Apr 1, 2023 9:36 PM
Apr 17, 2023 7:07 AM
Apr 2023
mio is the best girl but would smash Shiki
Apr 24, 2023 11:14 AM

Apr 2013
Nice to see him finally going all-out, Sofia is hot though, he should make a contract with her the next time ;>

This was a surprisingly good show. You might call it a poor man's TenSura, which still makes it a nice watch. Looking forward to season 2. 7/10
Apr 27, 2023 2:48 PM
Apr 2023
Um dos poucos Isekai que conquistaram meu kokoro. Ele tem uma trama enrolada, faltam detalhes de acontecimentos que deixam a gente se perguntando o que aconteceu, mas ainda assim é um anime inesperado (mesmo para o clichê que é um isekai) estou triste por não ter uma continuação até o momento.
May 4, 2023 7:25 PM

Nov 2022
Kuzunoha basically is always holding back and that battle was probably if not the only part in this season where he almost went full power or is that his full power already?

Although we get a new Tomoe fragment 1.0 will still be remembered

RIP little Tomoe
May 12, 2023 11:26 PM

Jul 2015
Makoto better protecc smol Komoe, we don't want to lose another precious one...
Some similarities to SlimeSekai where I quite enjoyed this isekai which had some refreshing and unique elements to it (like how Makoto is treated unfairly by the humans and the Goddess or his parents being from the fantasy world).

Jun 2, 2023 12:31 PM

Aug 2019
Makoto entered a fight between the strongest adventurers in the kingdom and put them in their place, while also putting a stop to the demon and human armies. We learn that Makoto is actually the third hero summoned from another world and that there are two more just out there in the world. The rest is pretty nice imo, we see Makoto's shop open, the Illusory city gains popularity, and the show ends on a nice note.

Overall I think this show was like a 7 or an 8. There were times where I ended up getting pretty bored and thought about dropping it, but I'm glad I didn't. It ended up being way better than I was expecting. That being said, I'm excited to see where this goes in the second season! There's of course Sofia who's out looking for revenge now, there's those other heroes, but there's also the goddess, who seriously needs to get knocked off that thrown of hers. Looking forward to that next season!
Aug 8, 2023 11:50 AM
Aug 2023
Es bueno... a veces se centra en cosas que no van a la historia... espero que mejore ese aspecto en la segunda temporada si existiese...
Aug 17, 2023 10:51 PM
Jan 2022
Getting hype for the second season
Sep 15, 2023 3:10 PM

Sep 2014
Well that was overall quite lame and generic. Viciously asexual MC. Forced drama immediately drowned by lame comedy. Way more interesting heroines than the MC himself..

It has some potential with the goddess beeing essentially the antagonist, but she acted exactly once. Neither does the MC actually has much of a goal, things just happen.

Also did we skip some story just so we could have action at the end?

This was the third rather lame generic isekai I watched because for some reason I craved some isekai, but I totally remember why I did not watch any of them airing.

The show is not exactly bad and has some upsides, but also some really really annoying downsides. If you desperately want to keep things family friendly and protect the MCs virginity, why have the heroines sexually attack him nearly every episode? Other shows handle this more tastefully.

6/10 though barely, with potential to improve if the second season gets a better adaption and ironically enough the MC is still better than the slime isekai one
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 23, 2023 3:21 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
The best was left for these last two episodes, real bangers.
One of those shows it starts very bland, has me looking to the score not understanding why the hype, then I keep watching and just start enjoying it more and more, the focus on 2 core heroines pays off in the end, really, when I got used to the pacing and way this anime handles things, I was enjoying it fully and then leaving some of the best for last...

7.8/10 = 8
Could have scored a bit higher it if was more consistent from the start and the ending of ep12 was good, rather than almost a cliffhanger teasing to what will happen next, thank god I decided to finish this just before S2 is out, and not when this was airing, binge watching these 12 episodes made for a much more enjoyable experience too.
HYPED for S2, now that I dig the cast more, it should be even more enjoyable from the start.
Sep 25, 2023 11:22 PM
Jun 2019
Great loved every second of the series can not wait for season 2.
Sep 30, 2023 2:01 PM

Apr 2018
How did he know that there was 2 human behind him in this world ?

Weird... certainly they skipped some chapters :/

Anywa great show overall.

8.5/10 for me.

Hope season 2 will be better. With the same humour but with deeper relation between Mio-Tomoe-Makoto.

Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Nov 4, 2023 2:11 PM
Apr 2019
Nice Anime i hope Season 2 Coming fast
Nov 12, 2023 10:17 AM
Jul 2017
great...............
Nov 13, 2023 3:46 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
This show was good, not great. I almost dropped it a couple times in fact

Will check out season 2 when it comes out next year 👍
Jan 11, 5:35 PM
Sep 2023
First isekai, I like it.
Jan 22, 8:34 PM
Sep 2017
Ugh, I thought he learned, but then the episode after, he gets played by the goddess. Episodes 11 and 12 almost ruined this show for me.
Feb 8, 8:20 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, that was a heck of a fight and a decent conclusion to the first season. I haven't read the source material, so I don't know exactly what was skipped and whatnot, but it didn't feel too jarring for me, so it was fine for me. It did feel a little fast and hasty though, but the rest of the show and the main cast carried for me.

Solid 6/10 from here. Looking forward to seeing what the second season has in store for us!
_MushiRock11_Feb 11, 4:05 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 23, 1:53 PM
Oct 2022
A really nice isekai and diferent than others in same genre
May 15, 9:00 AM
Oct 2019
O episodio teve seu fim, dando gancho para uma segunda temporada na qual não vou assistir e me forçara terminar a obra, o mundo continua interessante, mas o protagonista não te consequência em batalha acaba desanimando o cineasta. Fazendo que não tenha mais vontade de acompanhara obra, mesmo com os ganchos, o desenvolvimento de personagem é mais ou menos bom, dá pra entender seus princípios, mas nada explica desde o inicio o protagonista ser tão forte como ele é durante a toda temporada, além de que nenhuma guerra durante toda temporada foi imposta, só nos últimos dois episódios, se tornando mais um anime de isekai genérico, que não vale apena continuar assistindo, pois não vai levar a lugar algum, só leva a perda de tempo assistindo.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2021

114 by argy97 »»
Jun 3, 1:40 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2021

139 by CastledSmile51 »»
May 19, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2021

73 by AkiFosu »»
Apr 30, 1:00 PM

» Makoto a measured MC with maniacal tendencies. Seems contradictory no?

LordKirkis - Feb 7, 2023

18 by Kher_8 »»
Apr 8, 9:24 AM

» Why does the mc not use his name?

Otakodo_kumo - Feb 18

8 by DarkXion »»
Feb 19, 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.