Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 21, 2017 12:33 AM

Dec 2015
This is getting worse and worse by each episode, I'll probably barely hang in there if it's 12-13 episodes, more that that and I'm pretty sure I'll drop this. 2/5.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 21, 2017 1:29 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah, this episode has kinda completely lost me as, while it's obvious Ayanokoji has done something to cause all of this to happen, that still doesn't explain several things: obviously, he wasn't involved in the panty theft last week, so who was? And how would his actions actually cause the leader of Class D to change, assuming that's even his intent? After all, while you can change leader with sufficient reason to do so, surely you can't just hide that from your classmates, at least not with how Class D have been hiding their leader from the other classes? And even if he could hide a change of leadership (with himself presumably becoming the leader in such an event), wouldn't that make the rest of the class really suspicious if he did so without explanation (and no, I'm not accepting that they'd gloss over it because of his general lack of presence (in fact, based on how this arc has gone I'd expect that to make them even more suspicious if anything). Furthermore, I know Horikita is way too proud to just give up on the test herself, I find it ridiculous that Ayanokoji would go to all this trouble just to get her out of it: surely there's many easier and less ridiculous ways he could have gone about this?

Having one episode left to clear all of this (and more) up is really not filling me with any confidence whatsoever.
Sep 21, 2017 1:33 AM

Oct 2015
another speculashit and assumpshit

-Ibuki get shocked in underwear thievery and arson scene
-Ibuki accused Horikita as arsonist not underwear theft
also, after seeing Ayano's trust, Ibuki blushed a bit, felt slightly relieved. so her relation with class D is more like Indifferent than hostile.
she won't do anything unless provoked.

I bet the culprit incite Ibuki with false perception and said it was Horikita who started everything, so I thought someone who might do this is Kushida.
Kushida is the one who promote Horikita as class D leader, she get interaction with Ibuki alot, even before all this whole-'misery' started.

I just can't think any reason for Ayano to do this.
gladisrSep 21, 2017 1:55 AM
Sep 21, 2017 3:20 AM
Oct 2015
Ayanokouji seems a bit suspicious imo but then again he always acts like that
Heckle was here...
Sep 21, 2017 3:36 AM

Sep 2011
I don't get it why this is a 1-cour show with all of those back stories, especially the MC, and secrets about certain characters like Kushida when it seems those stuffs must be revealed on this season. Or at least on the next season if there will be.

Sep 21, 2017 5:53 AM
Jun 2016
Wait, so this actually only lasts 12 episodes? This is so disappointing, especially when it doesn't look like this will get a second season (kind of hope I'm proven wrong about this). I've had rather high expectations and yet later on in this series there has barely been much going on, and I can never forget that pool episode, which felt almost completely unnecessary besides fanservice, which I don't really mind but don't really care much about either. They really should have saved that as a separate OVA. This is probably the most disappointing series I've went through this season. At the very least I hope this ends on a high note.

As for the episode itself, I practically hate nearly every girl of class D now. They are so stupid. This panties thief drama is so silly, I swear. Making such accusations just because they are boys. Even Horikita joined in a little on this. Then after someone suddenly burned their manual and tent and not seeing Ibuki anywhere, they now suspect her. After all this time. Sure, let's not suspect her at all just because she's a girl even though she was from a completely different class and this is about classes vs classes. Let's just automatically suspect the guys. Not just any of the guys, but only the ones within the same class. Surely they couldn't think that any other guy from any other class had done it? This is rather irritating, maybe even more so than dealing with Sudoh from the beginning.

Then this is what I don't understand or that I've missed something, but Ayanokouji states to Ibuki that he trusts her. I wanna ask why? We see the other guys suspicious about her just because she's from another class and with how she behaved towards them when they tried helping her out and trusting her, which are legitimate reasons, yet he isn't? Is it because she was often seen all beat up? Then why did she reveal herself stealing Horikita's card she suddenly decided to fight Horikita? I see no reason to do such a thing. In fact, why did she suddenly thank Ayanokouji for saying that he trusts her, what with how she previously behaved towards the class before about them being too trusting and whatnot? If this is because he is somehow the one behind everything, then what is the point of it all. If it's to not make Horikita look like the leader, then I see no reason to go through all of this.
Sep 21, 2017 5:56 AM

Jul 2012
So it was obvious from 20 episodes ago that Ayanokoji was suspicious of Ibuki and figured that she was going to sabotage their class.

Now it seems like he's doing what he can do befriend (fool) Ibuki be feigning friendliness.

In the mean time, I believe Ayanokoji made that fire, and set up Horikita and Ibuki to make Ibuki believe Horikita did it, so he could "dump all the credit onto Horikita" again.

At the same time, he's also reunited the entire class that was on verge of losing all trust in each other, by creating a common enemy out of Ibuki, who was suspicious anyway.

If the book that was burned was the class's catalogue for buying stuff with points, then the entire class will now be forced to really step it up and work together better to keep finding food for the rest of the test. A smart move, assuming Ayanokoji did that.

Ayanokoji is bound to help Horikita get to class A, so I doubt he's betraying her here. But who knows?

I had some doubts about Ibuki actually doing anything, but no one else has actually been showing up, so either Ayanokoji managed to get Ibuki to work for him, or there's another outsider from another class who's been going around to do this stuff. Or Ibuki is doing it of her own accord/for her class. Who knows.

They're really putting Horikita through some shit though. If Ayanokoji is behind any of it, it really shows his character - he doesn't really care about anyone and only helps just because. Even if he's not behind it, he walked off into the forest, he must've been at least watching and letting it continue.

The rest of the class is still too trusting for whatever reason.

Ayanokoji is also slowly learning more of his classmates weaknesses, and saving them from their own problems.
~ Ch-ch-ch-data

Visit my Discord community: VGData.
For games, anime, & music.
Sep 21, 2017 6:05 AM

Jul 2012
DVDMeister said:
Then this is what I don't understand or that I've missed something, but Ayanokouji states to Ibuki that he trusts her. I wanna ask why? We see the other guys suspicious about her just because she's from another class and with how she behaved towards them when they tried helping her out and trusting her, which are legitimate reasons, yet he isn't? Is it because she was often seen all beat up? Then why did she reveal herself stealing Horikita's card she suddenly decided to fight Horikita? I see no reason to do such a thing. In fact, why did she suddenly thank Ayanokouji for saying that he trusts her, what with how she previously behaved towards the class before about them being too trusting and whatnot? If this is because he is somehow the one behind everything, then what is the point of it all. If it's to not make Horikita look like the leader, then I see no reason to go through all of this.

Ayanokoji could easily be doing it to gain her trust.

He might also have some kind of dirt on her, seeing as he dug up the location she was found hurt.

Also, if you look at the freudian slips she's given out during the course of her meeting class D, it's obviously apparent that Ayanokoji knows that she's also pretty much expecting war between the classes, that she basically cautioned them against the fact that she could easily decide to sabotage them and take advantage of their kindness, and that while she might be truthful enough to say that, she's still likely to go through with doing something anyway. That, or she may be someone who can be won over.

----

I'm certain Ayanokoji isn't behind the panty-thief incident, but he could be behind the stolen card and fire.

If he's behind the fire, then this may be his way of "flushing Ibuki out" so that she can't stay there any longer.

It's apparent that Ibuki didn't start the fire, so she was probably only there to steal the card and perhaps get the class to turn in on itself and start up some inner-fighting, like what the panty-thief incident caused.
~ Ch-ch-ch-data

Visit my Discord community: VGData.
For games, anime, & music.
Sep 21, 2017 6:38 AM

Jan 2014
I'm kind of confused as to why she thought of MC as soon as blue-haired girl said "arson"?

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Sep 21, 2017 6:49 AM

Nov 2016
What a load of crap.

Only exciting thing was Hiratas body.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 21, 2017 6:51 AM

May 2011
i suspect its yamauichi, his face really looks like bad guy. and ayanokoji will just safe the day for the finale. probs lol
Sep 21, 2017 7:53 AM

Mar 2010
Kzalca said:
I`m glad this show follows the rule

"Show, don`t tell"

These past episodes, Ayanokouji was definitely up to something.
Obviously he`s behind all this.

The fact that Ayanokouji said "okay" when Ibuki arrived at the shower stall meant the job was done.
He probably even had Horikita take out the card just to let Ibuki see where it was hidden. They even had a shot of Ibuki looking at Horikita and Ayanokouji in the river scene.

Also, Did he blackmail Ibuki? I mean he probably saw something in the dirt that he could use. idk.

I REALLY HOPE HE`S BEHIND THIS.

If he is, he`s a fucking manipulating son of a bitch

EDIT: The flashback... The fact that he was all alone at the end, Might be a foreshadowing of what he might do to his classmates.
He will do anything just to get to the top. I wonder if he`ll turn out to be the bad guy in the end. Maybe that`s why they wanted him to get expelled...

I will say that their is a 90% chance that it all went as planned while sacrificing Suzune in the proces but I don't think that he will sacrify Suzume, at least not intentionly. I think that what we saw was him been force to form part of an experiment that he may had been the only survivor, so I think he mainly regrets it and I don't think that he would sacrify Suzune as part of his plan.

what is 100% sure is that this is a "Trojan horse" plot, being her from class C, it is unlikely that they dropped out like we where led to believe, if so that will explain the D class guy that swimed to the boat, he was send to confirm the drop out of class C.
becouse this is the oldest trick in the book I only gave it a 50% chance at the start but after I saw another "Trojan horse" at clase A it rised my suspicion to 100%, but because I expected that Ayanokouji will expose them, & he did not, I wasn't sure anymore.
Sep 21, 2017 8:25 AM

Aug 2012
That Yamauchi guy pissed me off. Who would put mud on someone hairs like than especially on girl!! that guy has a serious mental problem.

The fighting scene on this series is so good but its short.
Sep 21, 2017 8:29 AM

Dec 2014
ok that was absurd but obvious too..too bad for horikta
Sep 21, 2017 8:32 AM

Jul 2016
We all know that Ayanokouji was given an ultimatum by Sae-sensei, about his probable expulsion, so in this case he has a good motive to scheme for them to win the survival test. Probably, he's behind the key card stealing and he did win Ibuki's trust, so he's now using Ibuki.

I hope they make a decent ending.
Sep 21, 2017 9:07 AM
Mar 2017
What is up with people saying "the anime is getting less intresting cause of the drama lately has been happening eg. Stolen panties and the fire"??? Dont you guys see that it's all part of ayanokouji kiyotaka's plan? He's obviously going to move to class A since he is being threatened by the teacher if he doesnt get to class A then people comming after him. The thing is, is his plan going to get class D to move up to class A or somehow only he is going to go to class A? Which i dont think he's the type of guy who would betray his class.
Sep 21, 2017 9:22 AM

Jul 2017
I wonder how the season will end since there's so much that happened in the manga

best image hosting free
Sep 21, 2017 9:23 AM

Jun 2013
Neizaru said:
Chiyousagi said:
Most likely class A already knew horikita is the leader(and honestly the only 100% method to hide your leader's identity is to switch out leader on the last day)

Do they though? I mean they might be guessing, and everyone in this school is horribly stupid for using people that stand out as leaders rather than some inconspicious background characters, but it's doubtful anyone has any reliable info about each other.
Unless this is part of deal betwen D and C to correctly guess other leaders with 100% accuracy with the switch at the very to deny everyone else points, and that would be a pretty clever move, but why didn't Ayanokoji tell Ibuki about the fire beforehand if they're working together? That's the only part that doesn't make sense.

Funny thought, what if the person at the end is Hirata as part of his not wanting to be a failure plan? If Ayanokoji saying he trusts Ibuki only meant that she wasn't orignally part of this but only later Hirata got her to agree to take the card and Ibuki is just being used here to smoke out the responsible?

Well ok what we are being shown thus far for this test arc are the following points. Leader can be changed, but a valid reason is needed. Wristband are to be worn at all times(which likely means audio surveillance. This is a test after all), failure to do so will result in points deducted. Sensei told Ayanokouji to "buck up" or he get the boot.

To quote what the creators in re:creators love to use, foreshadow(tho we aint see any anywhere lol). Using those 3 points we know that Ayanokouji is going to pull something off in this test arc, and WIN. And the twist WILL involve a leader change.

So although it seems impossible for class A to figure out class D leader, somehow the author will come out with some kind of excuse for class A. After all, if nobody know class D's leader, then the leader change that Ayanokouji is gonna pull off will not be impressive. So unless I am totally off and class D is actually supposed to suffer a defeat here(then the leader swap will be instead done by another class say maybe class A. But all in all, you can be absolutely certain one of the class is gonna pull a leader swap.)

I believe this test arc is for class D to earn points and close the gap to class A since MC is in class D so plot armor advantage.

That said I am rather confused by how students moving to class A work. It should be individuals, but if so class point should be meaningless. So maybe plothole?(as in Ayanokouji class shouldn't become class A once their class point exceed the initial class A)

Another reason why my guess is as per my post is that next week is the last episode. So there isn't much time for more drama. If Ibuki stealing the key card is not instructed by Ayanokouji, there isn't enough time to resolve everything. Should the arson and stealing key card is the deed of Ayanokouji, then nothing need to be "solved" but just filling in the off screen scene.

I doubt the guy walking up to Ibuki is Hirata. No reason for Ibuki to really listen to anyone in class D(except Ayanokouji who went back to dig the spot) plus letting the key card get stolen doesn't benefit Hirata too.(Unless I am wrong and Hirata's flaw is he is actually some destructive guy who wanna watch the world burn lol)

The wristband likely is the cause why whoever the mastermind is isn't so straight forward with the collaborator. So ppl wonder why Ibuki and Horikita are surprised by the arson, I say it is because to trick whoever is listening on them, Ayanokouji need to trick the girls too. Of cuz he can write down his plan and let the girls read, but I suppose he is going for real emotion over acting lol.
Sep 21, 2017 9:28 AM

Mar 2013
Well... what to say... Horikita has a nice body :D
Sep 21, 2017 9:37 AM

Nov 2016
tbh I cant enjoy watch this anime like the first, but just 1 episode left. finish it and never watch again.
Sep 21, 2017 9:40 AM

Apr 2015
Just ranting.
Like many others above, i think it's Ayanokouji at the end. He seems to have found something which he either blackmails Ibuki with or a shared motive (more likely). He gets her to steal the card. Bringing down at least class C(read: Ryuen) seems good enough for now. The teacher only told him to aim for A, not to achieve it immediately. As for the panties, I think it was done by Hirata to defame Ike (virtual leader in this test). It being his GF prolly just made him more trustworthy (as he mentioned himself). The gf, being the victim, would obviously have a greater say in the ongoings, and he could manipulate her.
Apparently, he doesn't know about the key card. Knocking Horikita out forces a leader change (something he schemes is gonna be good). Hirata seems to just want being looked up to, and is devasted when something unexpected happens (fire, maybe started by MC to cause panic). His freedom must be protected at any cost. The may be another rule to the test we don't know about yet. The next episode title also suggests this.

Koenji is involved in this. He's probably a spy. Works out the leaders and stuff. I doubt there's going to be some conspiracy with the other classes (except Ibuki and the other guy from class C).

The wristbands haven't been used for much yet except maybe verifying the leader's identity. With GPS tracking and mics involved, this could play a big role.

Haven't seen Sakura in a while. Wonder if she's involved too.

If only we knew what Ibuki buried there.

With so much going on, including MC's flashback, I don't see how this is all going to wrap up nicely in one episode.

Edit: Added a few words.
iCsavSep 21, 2017 9:47 AM
Sep 21, 2017 9:53 AM
Apr 2016
L-Ryoshi said:
Is there any rule that states that students who dropped off and quit back to the boat are not allowed to return to the island during the test period? Because if there isn't, I'm placing my bets on Ryuuen.

The fact that Ibuki was asking Horikita if she had stolen what was hers during the fight at the end seems to go against a lot of your theories that Ayanokouji had blackmailed Ibuki into stealing the card at the end there. Otherwise, she would have known who had taken her stuff (Ayanokouji) and not have done any of what she was doing in the first place (a lack of motivation to do it all). I believe that her act of joining in on D Class was all instructions by Ryuuen (for what purpose, will probably be revealed next week), and that she probably didn't expect to have her gear stolen away from her. Identifying and stealing the card was probably her plan all along. As for the fire, she just used it to conveniently make her move.

The fire itself was merely a distraction, though what happened prior and Hirata's reaction all seem quite suspect. I actually get the feeling that there might be something wrong with this dude. Given how good his grades are suppose to be, the fact that he got dumped into D Class itself is suspicious. Maybe he's a spy that was planted into the class initially by C Class to act as a go-between in cases like this. Who knows. It could've been him who met with Ibuki at the end there as well now that I think about it.

In any case, as uninspiring as this arc has been, OCD compels me to finish this mystery.
Hopefully the revelations will be worth it.

There, like, is. Any dropped student makes the class lose the points. Class C is currently on 0 (ZERO) points. Ibuki and the guy left in B class can earn up to ~155 points total now, considering there is only one day left before the last call.

Realistically speaking, there is enough time for the each class to earn about 5-10 points by claiming the spots. Whatever is going on, is not connected to this little amount points, but rather regarding either unrelated issue with Horikita OR a leader position right now. I want to believe... that Koenji caught a glimpse of every class' leader and could simply reveal it at the final call. Of course he could simply be messing around. This is too complicated.
Daniel_NaumovSep 21, 2017 10:00 AM
Re:formed
Sep 21, 2017 10:04 AM
Feb 2015
Can someone explain to me why this god dammed awful show get a ratting or 8.0 -7.9 ? Even though the plot is bland as sh*t. really? I dont get it mal point are retarded. Stupid plot. classic OP main laying low, it suppose to be showing how awesome Main character solving stuff stealthily but it it doesnt. Replace MC with a normal guy and it would still have stay the same. This show is so deep in its own asshole to make it look mysterious but it just shit.
I REALLY DONT GET IT, the score, really Mal viewer ? shit like this get 8.0 for zero plot development , comment section 80% comprise of people shitting on it but somehow there is still some people saying "why this show not getting popular". Really?, a secret OP Main Cast doing nothing is impressing you ?? , But show like Princess principle with nothing but praises in its weekly episode comments stay at 7.5 rating ???. I keep checking its score before watching and its still at 7.9. but somehow still managed to wasting my time. SOMEONE PLEASES EXPLAIN WHY IM KEEP DOING THIS . fast fowarding this shitty anime and still coundnt fine anything interresting
Sep 21, 2017 10:26 AM
Apr 2016
Since you are "fast-forwarding this", there was no value for you in this series to begin with. This is quite simple. There are things you can fathom, and there are things you simply can not. Just gotta live with it. Like the rest of the humanity does...
Sep 21, 2017 10:36 AM

Aug 2017
Somehow decent but still mediocre episode, I don't like how so easy Horikita loses his card and the annoying girls of the class D still blames the boys LMAO. I read the spoiler about the traitor from the novel and it was obvious from the start, i was right all along, it was toooo easy even if i never read the spoiler. Where is the MC past? We still with flashbacks! If we know the MC past in the final episode it will be rushed and if we didn't maybe we never know.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 21, 2017 10:56 AM

Jul 2009
I was also thinking there was something with Horikita, and now we know she have been sick...
I am sure Ayanakouji asked Horikita to show the card so Ibuki would see and steal it, he was sure she was up to something and he found whatever she buried...I believe Ibuki might be working with the bold guy from class A...
Sep 21, 2017 11:09 AM

Aug 2017
doombringer121 said:
Can someone explain to me why this god dammed awful show get a ratting or 8.0 -7.9 ? Even though the plot is bland as sh*t. really? I dont get it mal point are retarded. Stupid plot. classic OP main laying low, it suppose to be showing how awesome Main character solving stuff stealthily but it it doesnt. Replace MC with a normal guy and it would still have stay the same. This show is so deep in its own asshole to make it look mysterious but it just shit.
I REALLY DONT GET IT, the score, really Mal viewer ? shit like this get 8.0 for zero plot development , comment section 80% comprise of people shitting on it but somehow there is still some people saying "why this show not getting popular". Really?, a secret OP Main Cast doing nothing is impressing you ?? , But show like Princess principle with nothing but praises in its weekly episode comments stay at 7.5 rating ???. I keep checking its score before watching and its still at 7.9. but somehow still managed to wasting my time. SOMEONE PLEASES EXPLAIN WHY IM KEEP DOING THIS . fast fowarding this shitty anime and still coundnt fine anything interresting

Fanservice to fap, waifus, harems, everything less plot (except early episodes). This is how has a high score on MAL.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 21, 2017 11:30 AM

May 2012
Why all the hate ?! This was good episode

I think Kushida is behind all of this. I hope it is because love evil Kushida
Sep 21, 2017 11:46 AM
Jan 2011
How is this unfolding in the light novel?
Sep 21, 2017 12:34 PM
Jan 2014
Yokiii said:
I knew there was something seriously wrong with Hirata lol.
And they just keep teasing Ayanokoji's past.... if we don't get an S2 I'll be seriously pissed.
I'm guessing Hirata is getting either threatened by another class ("I didn't do anything wrong") or willingly works with them? Or he's just acting like a great leader to boost his actually non existent self esteem and now he's shocked because something went wrong.

I would prefer if they do a reboot then season 2. Horikita got to much screentime ignoring other girls development.
Sep 21, 2017 12:55 PM
Mar 2016
So Ibuki is a spy, and I'm guessing that the one who is expecting her would have been her sadistic boyfriend of C class or that baldie guy from A class, but burning the manual, could have been someone else and the panty stealing thing, is another culprit. Man for someone who is sick , Horikata sure have some fighting moves........Now, also if I'm not mistaken C class' ID card was dug up by Ayanokoji, he'll probably use it as leverage.
Sep 21, 2017 12:58 PM
Dec 2015
I started this series with high hopes, and for the most part I liked it. But knowing this is only 12 episodes and they've spent a lot of time on this island, not really doing much imo, is kinda disappointing. One of the things that bugs me the most is that right now, I can see three or four more episodes to wrap this arc up. There is one episode left. I really hope they dont end with a tbc kinda thing, but I also don't hope they rush the hell out of the last episode. The plot right now seems kinda messy, and I'm constantly wondering if it was better in the LN. The episode itself wasn't that bad though, it wasn't great either.

Sep 21, 2017 1:01 PM
Dec 2015
doombringer121 said:

I think the rating is mostly due to the beginning of the series, where I would say it was arguably good. Once the season ends I have no doubt that the rating will drop a bit. Another thing to think about is that it is one of the better shows of the season as well. While the past few episodes have been week, on the whole it is good.

Sep 21, 2017 2:47 PM

Feb 2008
Hirata's mental fortitude isn't that high, is it?

Matters took an intriguing turn. I am anxious to find out how Ayanokouji fits into the greater scheme of things. I'm hoping he is the one who asked Ibuki to fetch the item.

Ah, the ominous darkness, I cannot get enough of it!
Sep 21, 2017 5:47 PM

Mar 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
Lord_of_Anime said:
Am I the only person that feels the pacing is way off!? I mean there is only one episode left and not much has really happened in this anime...like they keep teasing Ayanokoji's backstory but the never dive into it and it's super frustrating...I guess we'll have to see how they handle the final episode

I am afraid this is how it is... like, ever. Once again, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon. Very enticing, deep and powerful. Only got two season 12 episodes each. I am waiting for what, 6-7 years for them to continue. Guess the same happens here.
They might have it all planned though, in this sense it is similar to the "Assassination Class", which also came out and wrapped itself neatly in two goes. Something worth beholding is taking long before fulfilling itself, and something not really so is going on over the 100th episode.
Gotta stay steadfast. I want to believe...

Yeah but I've seen lots of anime that do a brilliant job with only 12 episodes or less...look at Anohana or Angel Beats! they are perfect examples of how a 12 episode anime can tell a story effectively
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Sep 21, 2017 7:59 PM

Jun 2013
that was an intense episode
Sep 21, 2017 8:02 PM
Jan 2015
Really intrigued to see what Ayano's plan to turn this whole thing around is.
My Queens

Sep 21, 2017 9:27 PM

Mar 2016
A nice episode so far. The story is progressing but not enough for the next episode :( WHY!!!!! still 5/5 no overrated or underrated so whatever.... lol.

LOL, Are humans even equal?
Me: No, not even a bit! Same with reality, Human are now like this. Using a majority group to win the situation is one of the worst thing in the world.
LOL. They don't even know a thing!!! What's truth? Happiness? "there's no such thing a happiness in the truth!" Pain? "To keep them suffer?!"(MEMES)

NOTE: Truth is scary af.
My Profile
Anime
Manga
osu! Profile
No Picture Available for me... lol.
Sep 22, 2017 12:04 AM

Aug 2012
maybe its ayanokoji's plan to have horikita retire and get a rest due to her sickness without negative effect on their class

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
Sep 22, 2017 1:28 AM
Apr 2016
ltspfan said:
maybe its ayanokoji's plan to have horikita retire and get a rest due to her sickness without negative effect on their class
I also thought of it, but doing it violently? There must be more to it.
Sep 22, 2017 2:27 AM

May 2010
I kinda enjoyed the fight
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 22, 2017 6:12 PM

Nov 2011
If we dont find out whats up with Horikitas arm Ill be pissed off.

She held her own for someone who is sick thats for sure.

God Damn what a body...holy lord.

Ayanokoji knows some shit.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 22, 2017 6:49 PM
Jun 2016
Woa.. What an intense episode.. I wonder how this will end
Sep 23, 2017 2:51 AM
Mar 2012
I agree with some ideas above.
Horikita: been ill whole week & enduring. Didn't expect Karuizawa hates Horikita.

Ayanakouji: dug up Ibuki's stuff at the white ribbon tree, maybe blackmailed her with it.
Showed 'trust' in her, most likely a lie. Made Horikita show her card right in front of Ibuki. He's likely the searcher of Ibuki's bag (no one stole her stuff to clarify previous poster confusion). ep10 showed blue armband I think so it's class D, and clearly not Kushida/Sakura (they're shown sleeping near Ibuki).
Backstory way too vague. Ok he's best in the lab.

Yamauchi: dumping mud on Horikita retarded & out of any character, likely mc told him as part of a plan.

Ibuki: mc made her steal the card. Either told her directly, or the card showing was bait to expose Ibuki as spy. Either way he knew what she's doing.

Hirata: he broke, but mc snapped him back. Every D student has some major 'defect', so mc finds out. Wish to see his backstory.

Panty thief: still no lead. Ibuki likely not. Kushida has oddly little screentime this arc. Hirata maybe. But possibly one who hates the Fisherboy.

Then likely Ayanakouji was arsonist to 'smoke' Ibuki out. D finally has only 1 outsider enemy, but questionable if these retards can mend themselves back. Instead, Ibuki suspected Horikita burned it, but obviously wasn't her.
It's known mc has the weird apathy yet helping everyone out personality. But it's still weird if his grand plan involves an already ill Horikita getting hurt. Leader card change is pretty much necessary by now, and might be mc's goal, besides gaining more points.
Sep 23, 2017 3:54 AM
Sep 2017
I already read the manga and I can't believe this anime is about the end actually ı have very big expectation for Ayanokouji if they going to end this anime without any information about the main character they have to make season 2 with more romance!!!
Sep 23, 2017 5:20 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode looks like someone is indeed trying to break the unity that class D has managed to establish. Looks like things will come to a head next episode. Can't wait to see who actually wanted the key card in the first place.
ShingsterSep 23, 2017 2:15 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2017 7:41 AM

Dec 2013
Holy fuck the blue haired girl who kept complaining is the shallowest, most infuriating girl I have ever fucking seen.
Had me pulling my hairs out by the end

[size=90]Signature by Nate-chan[/size]
Sep 23, 2017 8:37 AM

Aug 2011
One of the better episodes in this really annoying arc. I'm pretty sure it was Ayanokoji showing up at the end there, there would be no reason to make it anyone else when there's only one episode left. But damn Horikita is gonna feel like absolute shit when she gets better and realizes she was played.

Everyone discussing Ayanokoji's plan but I'm more concerned about wtf Sakura is doing. She was last seen on Class C's beach and hasn't been seen again, but they made a point to show us she found or was looking at something before she disappeared. I wonder if it has anything to do with what's going on.

This show having only 12 episodes is pretty stupid. Literally nothing has been explained or expanded on except the fact that Ayanokoji has a knack for saving the day every single time. What was the point of the first 6 episodes if it wasn't going to amount to anything?

Sep 23, 2017 8:50 AM

Aug 2015
I love it! I just loved it! I love it when there are conflicts within a small closed group. Who'd have thought Ayanokouji would do this? Next episode: "Geniuses only know a story of madness".
Sep 23, 2017 10:06 AM
Mar 2014
It is interesting to see how this thread is divided into two extremes:
1. Those who complained about this episode being boring and nothing happening
2. Those who do a lengthy discussion and assumption on who does what in this episode.

Also for those who are curious about who show up in the end, it is:
aquaspirit39Sep 23, 2017 10:12 AM
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Jul 1, 2017

342 by RPXtreme »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

527 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 16, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

171 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:13 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

235 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 11, 3:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.