Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 2008 2:48 PM
Feb 2008
I'm sorry. Even if this is a filler episode...I can't stand further mutilation. SHIRLEY SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST COLLAPSED IN SHOCK, BUT NO!!!! She instead tries to play the role of a bad actor. That's only the brim of a sea of complaints. Therefore, I drop this show.
Other people watching this show, I'm not going to discourage you. But please, watch Season 1 again when you have some time. If things go for the better, I may pick it up once again.
Farewell, for now.
Jun 30, 2008 3:13 PM
Jun 2007
mulderman said:
So if Orange can cancel geass. Can't Lelouch just geass Shirley again? Since the old geass is cancelled?

If he could he wouldnt know cause he doesnt know of the Geass Canceller yet and that Shirley had her geass cancelled
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2008 3:17 PM

Apr 2007
Now, if every episode was filed with this CRACK, I might be able to watch it and not feel like a masochist.

*Eviemeli votes Milly for president of the world.
Jun 30, 2008 3:24 PM

Apr 2008
I thought it was a pretty good episode ^^, interesting things happened between lelouch and shirley and now that shirley got her geass cancelled I wonder how she will react XD
But why won't orange-kun give up or die T_T
Jun 30, 2008 4:45 PM

Jun 2007
Shirley x Lulu = *DEATH!!!!*
I bloody hate her. Hope she dies.

(I'm sad because Milly broke off her engagement)

Jun 30, 2008 4:59 PM

Dec 2007
Ok episode. The end part help a lot.

DeathfireD said:
2) Second question that came to mind was, didn't Shirley already remember Lulu was Zero? Her mind was whipped by him but then she re-read the letter she wrote to him that she happen to find behind her desk and remembered everything again. Was her memory of that removed by the king yet again? If so then does the King have the ability to see peoples memory's and selectively remove the parts he wants? We know he removed everyones memorys of Nunnally.

No. The King's geass isn't removing memories but rewriting memories. I'm guessing he just plants memories of events that happened on top of the actual memories thus making them forget. As in pick a day and put some memories in.

As for the Shirley thing. She did find the letter but didn't actually remember that stuff. She was looking for Lulu to find out the truth remember? But I guess that doesn't matter now since she now recalls EVERYTHING!
Jun 30, 2008 5:23 PM

Dec 2007
...I was NOT expecting Orange-kun to have that powerful Geass. o_o
I'm not a huge fan of Shirley x Lulu, but they are really cute together. :3
Sayoko makes me laugh. :D
Jun 30, 2008 6:08 PM

Apr 2007
I guess we won't see much more of Milly. I was really starting to like her too...

Orange with a Geass Canceller? They'll come up with anything won't they.
Jun 30, 2008 7:57 PM
Nov 2007
magentaanbu said:

(I'm sad because Milly broke off her engagement)

She knows he's Zero again. Odds are it won't last two episodes.
Jun 30, 2008 8:02 PM

Oct 2007
Triethanolamine said:
I thought it was a hilarious episode xD

Though the ending was kind of shocking, Orange-kun has a Geass Canceller, wut? lol
Exactly! XD
I really loved this episode (even though Shirley was in it a lot), and the ending for me was like 'oh wow, that's right, this is why I love Code Geass so much!'

magentaanbu said:

Agreed D:<
otakubaybayJun 30, 2008 8:06 PM
Jun 30, 2008 8:02 PM

Aug 2007
Loved the episode. Glad that they decide to take a break every once in a while. And Shirley is <3. Along with Kallen and C.C.

I'm wondering how Shirley is going to handle this now...

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Jun 30, 2008 8:05 PM

Feb 2008
Seazn said:
To all those saying 'FILLER LOLOLOLOL': Learn your terminology. This wasn't a filler, it had a lot in it.

We saw the Shinkirou transform to its submarine form.
We saw Cornelia find out about the geass.
We found out the Code-R group done something that may cause the end of the world.
We witnessed Shirley regain her memories.
We saw Orange-kun in action with his Geass Canceller.
and a few other developments.

Notice also how the geass canceller also cancelled the Emperor's geass (the first frame of Shirley's flashback shows the Emperor and his geass) so this means, she remembers EVERYTHING.

I already discussed this on another forum and I'm not bothered to transfer >.<

QFT - a lot of fanservice and comedy but definitely not just a filler episode. And I'm not nearly as against scantily clad hot chicks and girl's shower scenes as Lelouch seems to be. Apparently eunuchs aren't just in the Chinese federation.

Great scene with the Emperor and the Knight of One also. The only thing this episode DIDN'T have was the introduction of a new unbeatable Knightmare frame (thank God).

mulderman said:
So if Orange can cancel geass. Can't Lelouch just geass Shirley again? Since the old geass is cancelled?

That's an interesting point. Can't wait to see how all these new developments stir the pot.
Jun 30, 2008 8:31 PM

Jun 2007
Day2Dream said:
Ok episode. The end part help a lot.

DeathfireD said:
2) Second question that came to mind was, didn't Shirley already remember Lulu was Zero? Her mind was whipped by him but then she re-read the letter she wrote to him that she happen to find behind her desk and remembered everything again. Was her memory of that removed by the king yet again? If so then does the King have the ability to see peoples memory's and selectively remove the parts he wants? We know he removed everyones memorys of Nunnally.

No. The King's geass isn't removing memories but rewriting memories. I'm guessing he just plants memories of events that happened on top of the actual memories thus making them forget. As in pick a day and put some memories in.

As for the Shirley thing. She did find the letter but didn't actually remember that stuff. She was looking for Lulu to find out the truth remember? But I guess that doesn't matter now since she now recalls EVERYTHING!

ahh ic, that sucks I guess. Then that means he just re-wrote everything from the day Zero was introduced....hmm wait then Shirley would have forgotten that her father died....This is getting complicated. I guess I'll just wait and hope its explained.
Jul 1, 2008 4:22 AM

Jun 2008
Poor Lulu... Sayako really knows nothing about relationships >.<

I wish I went to that school!!!!

And even for a filler ep... they managed to give it a really dramatic ending... glad Cornelia and Orange-kun are still around.... Geass canceller.. and Shirley remembering... intense ._.

Sig WILL change soon~
Jul 1, 2008 6:33 AM

Apr 2007
Amusing episode and a good development in the characters.
5/5.

Jul 1, 2008 7:05 AM

Mar 2008
Sunrise is losing it's touch. At least in season one, fillers were hillarious, and you could actually forgive them for being fillers. But this, ehh... When Code Geass is tense, it's literally amazing, when it isn't, its fine, as long as it takes the story further. This ep, we really could have done without...
Jul 1, 2008 7:39 AM

Jun 2007
rybar120 said:
mulderman said:

If he could he wouldnt know cause he doesnt know of the Geass Canceller yet and that Shirley had her geass cancelled

Well duh, but I was pointing out he could try that after he found out of course.
Jul 1, 2008 7:49 AM
May 2008
Loved it, was a great filler, although too bad there wasn't any C.C. and only a little of Kallen. Not much discussion about Milley, but I guess she will be appearing even less after this. And wow, Geass canceller, can't wait to find out how Shirley's going to react, was looking forward to seeing them act as a couple too.
Jul 1, 2008 1:57 PM

Mar 2007
I actualy liked the episode...The ending shocked me O_O
Jul 1, 2008 2:52 PM

Feb 2008
I love Milly and Shirley.
I HATE Orange with a passion.

Brilliant episode.
Jul 1, 2008 5:58 PM

Mar 2008
my god ppl are still saying this is a filler episode???
is everything that's related to comedy and school filler??
i agree the episode had some 'filler' moments, but it was also stacked with development

Cornelia
Chirley
Anya
Knight of the Rounds
Orange-kun
The order

btw, 5/5 out of me

MAL list updates
Jul 1, 2008 6:47 PM

Dec 2006
Haha fun filler. The next 6 months with 108 chicks. Man, Sayoko u sly girl...

And ANYA seems to have some interest in him.... =D

Does anyone agree CORNELIA looks much hotter now?! Hmmmm.

Anyways, Damn that orange-kun! Shirley got her memory back!!
Screwed up the relationship for a LuluxShirley!

I__u_p_p_e_d__m_y__s_t_a_n_d_a_r_d_s_,__s_o__U_P__y_o_u_r_s!
Jul 1, 2008 7:11 PM

Nov 2007
The geass canceler(spelling) was unexpected. But if the canceler was used on sombody then does that mean that he [lulu] can use his geass on them again? Can't wait to see how the next ep goes ^-^. Funny filler, though not entirely a filler ep.
Jul 1, 2008 7:56 PM
Sep 2007
can't wait till nxt 1
Jul 1, 2008 8:21 PM

Sep 2007
Suzaku should get caught in the geass canceller in some freak accident. . .
Jul 1, 2008 10:20 PM

Jun 2008
Lol at that chick who ran into the door trying to catch Lelouch.
Jul 2, 2008 5:02 AM

Sep 2007
I can see this whole thing with the geass canceler going very bad very quickly
Ah cheese, the devil's play thing.

Jul 2, 2008 9:55 AM

Apr 2008
That was funny ep ^^ like it. But Orange-kun with Geass Canceller?! That will be really interesting fight. Zero vs Orange-kun ^^
Jul 2, 2008 10:12 AM

Oct 2007
Good ending, and that was about it.

Jul 2, 2008 11:03 AM

Feb 2008
I loved Cornelia's comeback (isn't she the hottest thing ever?), Orange's canceler and Anya scenes (I'm really starting to like her).

I hated everything about Shirley. I mean this is seriously getting old... She remembers, she doesn't, she does, she doesn't... would somebody kill her already?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2008 11:04 AM
Aug 2007
well with the geass canceller look on the bright side, it can work on Suzaku too(meaning he can finally die hurray!!!)

but yea Orange vs. Lelouch will b interesting. Lulu will b in a great shock once he faces Orange.... er better yet with Shirley
Jul 2, 2008 12:35 PM

Aug 2007
Since the first domino has been tipped it's only a matter of time before the rest follow suit.
Jul 3, 2008 5:35 AM
Apr 2008
drastikhate said:

Don't think so. I think she's more interested in testing to see if his memories are back.
Jul 3, 2008 10:05 AM

May 2008
I like Code Geass a ton, but hasn't it seemed like recently every episode brings up six new questions and matters to be resolved without even answering hardly one?

I love the series but this is getting a little taxing. I don't see how they can wrap up the series satisfactorily without starting a season 3 (which I'm not entirely against, but still...).

Anyone else getting the same feeling?
Jul 4, 2008 7:58 AM

Apr 2007
Am I still watching Code Geass? Amusing episode, although I wouldn't say funny.

Did anyone notice that Sayoko still uses her maid hat under the Lelouch wig? o_O

Anyway, ending was unexpected, I hope next episode is better. Although it's going to focus on Shirley, and I don't like her at all.

Oh, and YAY, Cornelia is back <3
Jul 4, 2008 11:24 AM

May 2008
darkxdestiny said:
drastikhate said:

Don't think so. I think she's more interested in testing to see if his memories are back.

Well that can't be true because only Suzaku, Charles, V.V. and Orange know that Lelouch was Zero other than that all of Britannia is oblivious to the Whole Geass Order and Zero's identity. so theres no way that Anya is checking to see if his memories are back, because she herself does not know that his memories were rewritten in the first place.
Jul 4, 2008 4:47 PM

Dec 2007
Interesting episode. - nods-

Poor Lulu...he never gets a break does he? XD For some reason I knew they'd end up introducing a 'Geass canceler' at some point...
Jul 5, 2008 8:47 AM

Nov 2007
More plot twists?! Not good at all
Jul 5, 2008 2:19 PM
christmas cake

May 2008
darkxdestiny said:
drastikhate said:

Anya doesn't know Lelouch is Zero. She's more interested in his resemblance to the royal family. It's kinda dumb really. I mean, I'm sure she knows the name of the kid in the picture (Lelouch Vi Brittania) and here she is talking to someone who looks just like him and shares the name Lelouch. :facepalm: It's the same guy, Anya. There's no need to question him about if he is.
Jul 5, 2008 7:14 PM

Mar 2008
HELLZ YEAH CORNELIA~
Jul 5, 2008 7:26 PM

Apr 2008
I looooved this!
Rolo truly out-gayed himself.
And it's sad to see Milly leave. :(
SHIRLEY IS SO SWEET!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2008 7:29 PM
Jun 2008
That guy at the end... That is really bad, really, really, bad.
What do you think she is going to do now that she remembers?
Jul 5, 2008 7:45 PM
christmas cake

May 2008
kuro11 said:
That guy at the end... That is really bad, really, really, bad.
What do you think she is going to do now that she remembers?

She will go find Lulu and exact her revenge! It will be a scene worthy of Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni or the last episode of School Days. BWAHAHAHA!

Nah. she's not going to do anything yet. First she'll go home and have a mental breakdown over all the stuff she just now remembered. I kissed Lulu first? I shot someone? I met the Emperor of Britannia and he changed my memories? Lulu changed my memories too before that? I tried to shoot Lulu?

I mean, she's the one character who had had the most happen to her in the series and doesn't remember any of it because of the Geass powers of others.
Jul 5, 2008 9:36 PM

May 2008
Ha Ha XD

Poor Shirley...

nx6 now that i think about it everything you said is totally true but the way you put that out there made me laugh for a bit. props to you.
Jul 6, 2008 1:31 AM

Jun 2007
lol making sayoko take his P.E. classes
haha funny episode and interesting ending as always
Jul 6, 2008 4:49 AM

Mar 2008
What did I just watch =_=?
Jul 6, 2008 10:26 AM

May 2008
Cornelia's baaack~
Great episode,even though it's just a filler.Sayoko outdid herself though;Lelouch...I mean she flew like a...like a sayokopter! I couldn't stop laughing! xDDDD
So sad that Milly graduated,she'll be missed in the school. :(
Interesting ending. Now I'm mad at that Orange guy,couldn't he just...stay dead or something!!?? X_x I'm sure poor Shirley's going to do something terrible now..
Jul 6, 2008 2:12 PM

Dec 2007
I actually thought this was a really good episode, especially the ending.

#NBHNC
Jul 13, 2008 12:57 AM

Jan 2008
Orange man should die at the first time =_=' Lulu has a problem, and then, when sth is clear... this Geass neutraliser o.O'
Jul 14, 2008 5:34 AM

Jan 2008
Cornelia!!

Now Shirley has remembered everything, big problem...
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dremark - Sep 7, 2008

431 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

575 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Aug 24, 2008

301 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

437 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nihil - Aug 10, 2008

365 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 5:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.