Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 3, 2011 2:20 AM

May 2009
i think there will be a season 2 :)
Apr 3, 2011 2:31 AM

May 2009
willardhwright said:
I can already tell that the last episode is NOT going to be good. I hope they at least go with the manga a little.

You will have to wait for a sequel for this. And it's a good thing. For the moment, the fillers and the manga can exist in the same time without any problem. If they put too many manga-exclusive things in the fillers, however...

Does anyone remember John Doe?
I certainly don't.

They don't forget him; The fact is, he is an "ally of the truth", so his knowledge would probably be a little too useful.
Moreover he would seriously be overpowered.

Well, that's obviously because he's a dumb protagonist. Like always, what other explanation could there be? ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Well, given the fact that killing a dream is OMGWORSTTHINGSEVERIHATEYOU, killing a human quold not really be the realistic thing for him todo, psychologically.
This, and the fact that killing someone is not as easy as people think it is.

Anyway, great episode, better than I expected.
Indeed,some Kawanami/Leon Backstory, and the action begins in fact before ep13.
Even if I find the place where they started the fight strange. I mean, what if someone is KO'ed during the fight, and ends up half dead on front of Isana's father when they wake up?

I hope we will not have keys!Merry net week, she's not supposed to control it, and it would be really strange later.

yeah you're right john doe is supposed to be a main character because he appears at the very 1st episode what happened to him?
Apr 3, 2011 3:36 AM

Mar 2011
chaelmi said:
they were all just talk(especially merry), they cant even defeat misteltin... WEAK...
and this anime is surely annoying...
i dont know if im annoyed because i've already red the manga, and the manga is 1000% better (characters were really cool in manga, its exciting) and maybe because the anime producers have their way in changing the story this much...
this anime doesn't deserve a season 2 IMO...
im really disappointed... OTL !facepalm

Are you aware that a season 2 would be the good part of tbe Manga?
Apr 3, 2011 3:42 AM

Jul 2010
Ahww Yumeji was so cool at the end of the episode, I really hope he does have a hidden power or he's the trigger to Merry's hidden power or something like that... I first thought Play died and they would use her dream to be a bullet but guess she's still alive?.... I'm curious how this will end, I do hope they'll defeat her cauz I would hate an open ending like; it's a draw, thast dream demon gets bored/runs away and they'll fight each other again somewhere in the future if they are to meet again :(
Apr 3, 2011 3:46 AM

Jul 2010
Nooo, cliffhanger! T_T

I still hope Yumeji will actually lunge the sword at the teacher rather than just charge blindly at Mistletine. Even if he doesn't (which is likely, because he's all like "I am not going to hurt any human, how evil he may be"), we'll still have Merry's transformation imminent plus Leon's gun.

Looking forward to the finale! =D

Apr 3, 2011 3:57 AM

Mar 2011
Next week is the final episode. What happened to John Doe?

Apr 3, 2011 6:31 AM

Jul 2008
ShinsukeLaw said:
Next week is the final episode. What happened to John Doe?

Reserved for the rest of the story?
Because yeah obviously Mistilteinn is not the last antagonist of the serie.

John Doe did not make a 'contract' with Yumeji and thus he cannot enter the battlefield once he is in someone else dreamworld as he is still an inhabitant of the real dream world. The only thing he can do is trying to possess human but he seem quite fond of Yumeji.

I lol when some people go 'omg they wasted character' when they don't understand that the story do not end there.
Apr 3, 2011 7:27 AM
Oct 2010
I remember in Yumeji's last meeting with John Doe, John said something like: "a force behind your] thoughts becomes a power in the Dream World"

pahwApr 3, 2011 2:32 PM
Apr 3, 2011 9:20 AM

Mar 2011
streetbum said:
I remember in Yumeji's last meeting with John Doe, John said something like: "a force behind your thoughts becomes a power in the Dream World"

ugh. A lot of spoilers here. It must be tough for non-manga readers.
Anyway, I don't think so. They will probably adapt the manga later. And Yumeji learning this here would completely kill the climax and the surprise during "this battle".
willardhwrightApr 4, 2011 4:14 AM
Apr 3, 2011 5:44 PM

Feb 2009
I know what they were trying to do - create a sense of despair and hopelessness and all that - but, man, that just doesn't work for something that's supposed to entertain. A fight that one-sided is just... bleh. Bleh, I say!

Oh, well. At least we get to see Yumeji do something nifty next episode. Or so I hope, anyways.
Apr 3, 2011 11:08 PM

Feb 2011
The cafe scene was good and the way Yumeji and the teacher stare at each other throughout the episode makes them both look scary.

The fight was good in my opinion. I didn't expect them to win easily after all. Yumeji carrying that sword looks freaking awesome.
Apr 4, 2011 12:09 PM
Jul 2010
Damn cliffhanger... I found the episode to be pretty good actually. But I do hope this gets a second season because right now it is focusing on a side story and if they try, by any means, to resolve things next episode I'll be really disappointed.
Apr 4, 2011 5:26 PM

Sep 2010
I also wondered why Yumeji didn't just kill Iijima right there, but do you guys really think Mistletine would just stand there and let that happen?
Apr 5, 2011 8:47 AM

Oct 2009
Clifhangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Apr 6, 2011 6:07 AM

Nov 2008
We know more about Leon and the "nightmare rift" and the bullet that he is going to use (but Merry will end it with her keys :P). Well, we will see in the next last episode.
Apr 6, 2011 11:43 AM

Oct 2010
ummmm, i wonder if this can end well, better not get my hopes up
Apr 6, 2011 4:05 PM
Apr 2011
anyone knows the title of the soundtrack that played when fujiwara picked up the sword at the end? :) thx
Apr 9, 2011 12:27 PM

Aug 2010
Why the hell is that Mistilteinn so strong? I that not a bit overpower
Apr 13, 2011 6:36 AM

Feb 2008
Most boring 20 minutes of my week. Couldn't wait for this to end.
Apr 14, 2011 2:36 PM
Mar 2010
woooaaahhh.....
Treesea is very strong!!! I wondered what could happen for change wrong situation.... Yumeji fight!!!!
this series is very very good and it can make suspence, less anime today can make suspence.... If finale will be VERY awesome it could be 9 for vote......

next to 13th(END) ep
Apr 18, 2011 9:15 AM

Apr 2010
at last this series is about to end. INTERESTING AT THE BEG. BUT NOW I CAN GENERALIZE IT WASTED ITS POTENTIAL.
Apr 24, 2011 1:05 PM

Aug 2010
Go Yumeji kick the teachers ass and cut that tree bitch
May 1, 2011 8:10 PM

Jul 2010
willardhwright said:
Well, that's obviously because he's a dumb protagonist. Like always, what other explanation could there be? ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Well, given the fact that killing a dream is OMGWORSTTHINGSEVERIHATEYOU, killing a human quold not really be the realistic thing for him todo, psychologically.
This, and the fact that killing someone is not as easy as people think it is.

ppl need to understand this when they watch anime. if a lot of the stuff that happen in anime happened in RL, most ppl would be disturbed psychopaths

May 12, 2011 4:52 AM
Sep 2009
Barbecues are serious business. That's all I got from this episode.
Jul 3, 2011 9:17 AM

Dec 2009
Straw-Hat-Matt said:
Why doesn't he just slice Ijima-sensei with that sword :D

Because he is just a useless crybaby. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Dec 4, 2011 10:15 PM

Mar 2010
I laughed so hard at the ending. Ha ha ha! I didn't even know Yumeji was working out so much. He picked up that sword like it was a stick! And then did a war cry! Either he's going to get smacked in the face, or he's actually some kind of god. Either way, I'm eager to see how it all plays out. Looking forward to the last!
Jan 9, 2012 7:03 PM

May 2010
Jacut said:
Great episode as always. The direction and art are simply top-notch, pus the developments are simply excellent.

Too bad the screenwriting doesn't live up. I'm sorry, but ever since the antagonist walked away last episode just to give us an excuse for one more battle, I've wanted to kill whoever's responsible for the script. The direction and art are amazing though, so I enjoyed this episode.
“Money can't buy dere”
Sep 1, 2012 8:02 AM

May 2012
Them damn cliffhangers :p

Well up to the last episode and see what will happen!
Dec 8, 2014 12:28 AM

Sep 2012
I wonder how the last episode turns out
Jan 28, 2015 9:40 AM

Nov 2012
Mystleteinn is evil but shes hoooooooooooooooooooot :D
Sep 24, 2015 1:30 AM

Mar 2010
Why is merry so easily defeated while she used to be kind of Op/easily beaten the night mares.. Oh well I hope the last ep will be good
May 29, 2016 1:05 PM

Apr 2009
....sadist hentai =_=***

this anime's gotten so deep now that i'm relating it more to Puella Magi and Mai-Hime than anything else at this point ^_^'
still have a feeling of Buso Renkin from it too though -w-...
-the artstyle of the demons, at times, remind me of Katanagatari, especially the evil female ._.

sadist hentai =_=*!!
-a war is brewing -w-

mh, nice soundtrack -w-
uwooooo-....... that cliffhanger ending .o.

i'm all fired up for the last episode now ^_^-
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Aug 10, 2023 6:25 PM

Dec 2022
This plant loli kicks ass, to say nothing of her mannerisms and playfulness. It makes for entertaining viewing.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yumekui Merry Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kuro4735 - Jan 6, 2011

189 by Limi »»
Jan 6, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Yumekui Merry Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

stevewiess01 - Apr 7, 2011

180 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yumekui Merry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 24, 2011

97 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:42 PM

Poll: » Yumekui Merry Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stevewiess01 - Mar 3, 2011

86 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 10, 2023 4:07 PM

Poll: » Yumekui Merry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

73 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 10, 2023 3:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.