Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 23, 2017 1:27 PM
Apr 2016
Shingster said:
It seems that the panty theft really was the start of an attack on Class D that aims to break the unity of Class D. Now that the girls want to be segregated from the boys i will call their attack a success. Hirata really is stuck in a tough position with his girlfriend and justice on one side and the boys on the other. Suzune's suggestion of having another boy watch over Hirata was interesting though and naturally her choice of Kiyotaka as well. Im surprised that Kei agreed with Suzune despite her less than favorable opinion of him. I still wonder whether the castaway from class C is a Trojan horse or not though. Though given her status she's way too obvious of a culprit. Kiyotaka trusting Mio was unexpected though. Though it looks like he's not one that will take her word for it though. Suzune's assessment of people's inner and outer sides being opposites is accurate though. Hmm so Kiyotaka is able to tell that Suzune was feeling ill just by observation alone impressive. Admitting the illness now would cause the class's morale to drop even further i think. Its nice to see that Ike has become quite reliable though which is a good thing for the class. Its funny seeing Kikyou and her suspicions about Kiyotaka and Suzune's relationship.

Confirmation of what the all important key card would look like will be important if they want to securely guard it from the enemy. But man never expected Suzune to be capable of judo throwing someone though that really is impressive. Hmm Suzune really does have a nice figure. To think that Suzune would get careless and let someone steal the key card though. This is pretty bad i think. Suzune must be feeling terrible right now though due to her serious personality. So after losing the key card to theft they also lost the manual as well. Man whoever is doing this sure is effective at disrupting the class. And the unity of the class fractures even more so with this incident. It seems that Hirata also has a different side to him too though in this case he just loses his confident nature and becomes moody. So before all this Kiyotaka must have had quite a childhood it seems. This rainstorm has to be making Suzune's fever much worst actually. So it seems that Mio does have something that she's hiding. Hmm so Mio was working for someone else and i have a inking feeling that i know who it is. Can't wait to see whether my suspicion was correct next episode.

Someone please explain this particular manchild that writing synopsises for the episodes is not the same as discussing them. Several of us tried to no avail to make him understand throughout changing seasons and on different series forums.
Re:formed
Sep 23, 2017 4:34 PM

Nov 2015
Hey guys, don't you think we forget someone here? Sakayanagi that is.
Sep 23, 2017 6:52 PM

Jan 2017
Before reaching the last episode, these are my opinions about this anime.

First of all, I do not think that this anime is bad at all, but it certainly has some very wasted potential. The peeking in the bathroom episode could've been changed into a side character development episode so it wouldn't look like a wasted episode.

Secondly, about the last arc, I feel like the panty stealing scheme was a huge waste of time. Since I haven't read the manga or LN, I don't know if that will be of significance in the future, so if there is, then I'll take by what I said. The point system with the students is interesting but it seems slightly forced to make it bend in the direction the creators want it to go.

Lastly, characters. The characters (especially MC) are starting to become a lot like Oregairu's. I can see similarities on it but also differences. Firstly, instead of being shunned like Hikki and then changing his personality on life, Ayano is shown (with the flashbacks in white room) that he was how he was ever since the start of his life. Maybe he was born like that. Onto the other of the casts, I like how they used Ike as a helpful survivor in their team. It's a great way to have a support character do something. Talking about the support characters - the actual class D leader had a very interesting look this episode. It is very interesting on how they were able to put that in and how it only used around a minute of their limited time. What I'm trying to say is that they were able to use their 12 episodes efficiently this time as the gloomy look class D leader only lasted a minute or so. I'm hoping to see all the other characters be slightly more useful but that's not going to happen because of the twelve episodes.

Last words. If this anime turns out to be a baka to test plus assassination classroom plus oregairu, then it could be very, very exciting. I just hope that if this anime gets a season 2, then the episodes are used more efficiently and more characters are able to put into good use.

- rn, final score is 6.5/10. Need to watch the end to decide.

sorry if it took too long of your time if you actually read this.
El Psy Congroo
Sep 23, 2017 8:07 PM

Jan 2013
Poor Horikita.
The students from D class are so dumb, they really deserve to the be worst ones, just look at how easily they get mad without any proofs, if they could they would probably kill each other.
I wonder who is that person that asked that girl to steal the card.
Btw i didn't get what Horikita meant when they talked about the burning manual.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 24, 2017 3:08 AM

Oct 2008
It's day 6 and looks like Class D is in a pinch!
Horikita doesn't feel well and has a little bit of fever.
dayum what a hot body of Horikita with her undies!
Ibuki is a traitor we all know that, but damn cliffhanger...who is that on the last scene?
4/5.

Sep 24, 2017 8:57 AM

Jun 2016
So as expected, this Ryuen guy sent spies to each class. By expending all points, now he can gain 100-150 by just guessing other class leaders and making them lose points. Good strategy as long as it's not found out but Ayanokouji most likely knew about it. Now we have sick class leader (so she can be changed), meaning C class's effort will fail at least on them. As I see our MC acts careless but is mastermind of his own plan. Interesting series. I like how MC manipulates this spy indirectly too, really cool.
Sep 24, 2017 10:39 AM

Dec 2009
I cannot believe the show has one more episode left.

Class D is honestly filled with absolute idiots. The girls are beyond dumb with their female logic.
Sep 24, 2017 12:26 PM
Oct 2016
What a commotion over just a panty, those girls just die.

Was there leaders name's on the cards? A stolen card can't be a reason to get another one or to change leader?

Cause there is no minus points maybe Class C's leader didn't get back to ship, hiding and want to find out other leaders to get point.
Sep 24, 2017 6:24 PM

Feb 2013
matias067 said:
Ibuki is a traitor we all know that, but damn cliffhanger...who is that on the last scene?
4/5.

Masood_sama_XN said:

Was there leaders name's on the cards? A stolen card can't be a reason to get another one or to change leader?

Cause there is no minus points maybe Class C's leader didn't get back to ship, hiding and want to find out other leaders to get point.

bonus

The underwear thief ~

The Manual book arsonist ~

Episode 11: My intrigued scenes and what i thought that would be
Horikita (with sorrowful face): I lost something! During the time I cleaning my body.
Ayanokoji: Your panties?
Horikita: No. Much worse than that!
Ayanokoji: hmm?
Horikita: what was stolen......was my v-card the key card!
me: Yes...i have a dirty mind XD
Sep 24, 2017 7:25 PM
Sep 2017
KUROnoKURO said:
matias067 said:
4/5.

Masood_sama_XN said:

bonus

The underwear thief ~

The Manual book arsonist ~

Episode 11: My intrigued scenes and what i thought that would be
Horikita (with sorrowful face): I lost something! During the time I cleaning my body.
Ayanokoji: Your panties?
Horikita: No. Much worse than that!
Ayanokoji: hmm?
Horikita: what was stolen......was my v-card the key card!
me: Yes...i have a dirty mind XD
. And your last sentence, I did not realise that meaning Lmao.
Sep 25, 2017 3:15 PM

Aug 2014
Most of D class' girls are so dumb and annoying...
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Sep 25, 2017 5:21 PM

Jul 2012
Idk what Ayanokoji is planning, but it probably has something to do with his conversation with their teacher at the start of this arc.
Sep 25, 2017 7:05 PM

Feb 2016
For a 12 ep series there are way too many unanswered questions. I guess this is one big "go read the light novels" advert series.
Sep 26, 2017 9:39 AM
Sep 2017
Looks like it's about to end the last episode damn this show is to good to end I'm gonna need a season 2 I'd be pissed if there isn't s season2 ayonokoji is so cool and mysterious
Sep 26, 2017 9:41 AM
Sep 2017
Looks like it's about to end the last episode damn this show is to good to end I'm gonna need a season 2 I'd be pissed if there isn't s season2 ayonokoji is so cool and
Nabris said:
One of the better episodes in this really annoying arc. I'm pretty sure it was Ayanokoji showing up at the end there, there would be no reason to make it anyone else when there's only one episode left. But damn Horikita is gonna feel like absolute shit when she gets better and realizes she was played.

Everyone discussing Ayanokoji's plan but I'm more concerned about wtf Sakura is doing. She was last seen on Class C's beach and hasn't been seen again, but they made a point to show us she found or was looking at something before she disappeared. I wonder if it has anything to do with what's going on.

This show having only 12 episodes is pretty stupid. Literally nothing has been explained or expanded on except the fact that Ayanokoji has a knack for saving the day every single time. What was the point of the first 6 episodes if it wasn't going to amount to anything?
mysterious Need a season 2 soon real soon like really really soon
Sep 27, 2017 7:06 AM

Sep 2012
I don't give a shit about what others think or say... I've been enjoying the hell out of this. It's my 2nd favorite anime of this season. I freaking love Ayanokouji's character.
Sep 27, 2017 10:43 AM
Sep 2017
Sigh....y did the score dropped, it was very well made sigh....but still very hype for ep 12
Sep 27, 2017 10:44 AM
Sep 2017
Sigh....y did the score dropped, it was very well made sigh....but still very hype for ep 12
Sep 27, 2017 1:50 PM
Jun 2016
Chdata said:
DVDMeister said:
Then this is what I don't understand or that I've missed something, but Ayanokouji states to Ibuki that he trusts her. I wanna ask why? We see the other guys suspicious about her just because she's from another class and with how she behaved towards them when they tried helping her out and trusting her, which are legitimate reasons, yet he isn't? Is it because she was often seen all beat up? Then why did she reveal herself stealing Horikita's card she suddenly decided to fight Horikita? I see no reason to do such a thing. In fact, why did she suddenly thank Ayanokouji for saying that he trusts her, what with how she previously behaved towards the class before about them being too trusting and whatnot? If this is because he is somehow the one behind everything, then what is the point of it all. If it's to not make Horikita look like the leader, then I see no reason to go through all of this.

Ayanokoji could easily be doing it to gain her trust.

He might also have some kind of dirt on her, seeing as he dug up the location she was found hurt.

Also, if you look at the freudian slips she's given out during the course of her meeting class D, it's obviously apparent that Ayanokoji knows that she's also pretty much expecting war between the classes, that she basically cautioned them against the fact that she could easily decide to sabotage them and take advantage of their kindness, and that while she might be truthful enough to say that, she's still likely to go through with doing something anyway. That, or she may be someone who can be won over.

----

I'm certain Ayanokoji isn't behind the panty-thief incident, but he could be behind the stolen card and fire.

If he's behind the fire, then this may be his way of "flushing Ibuki out" so that she can't stay there any longer.

It's apparent that Ibuki didn't start the fire, so she was probably only there to steal the card and perhaps get the class to turn in on itself and start up some inner-fighting, like what the panty-thief incident caused.

Thanks for taking the time in explaining.
Sep 28, 2017 8:07 AM
Dec 2012
Probably just another one of Ayanokouji's schemes.
Sep 29, 2017 11:54 PM

Jan 2013
It sucks she was played like that. Frustrating.
Oct 12, 2017 12:09 PM

Sep 2015
That fight scene was a joke. Also what's the deal with pretty boy. Why's he seem so crazy. Thank god this show is almost over.
Oct 19, 2017 2:14 PM

Sep 2013
Horikita is sick but keeps at it, she even kept up in the Ibuki fight until she got distracted.
Hirata showing a glimpse of anger and hatred.
Arson probably done by Ayanokouji to mess up the thief's plans.
Nov 11, 2017 8:18 AM

May 2012
Damn that ending! Pretty interesting development, let's see what the last episode has to offer though!
Aug 26, 2018 6:47 AM

May 2016
From bad to worse, their situations became one by one. The rift between the boys and girls of Class D grew bigger, Horikita's fever got worse, the key-card's lost, Hirata had a mental breakdown, someone committed arson, and the idea of a traitor and spy's fresh in the air.

Ibuki turned out to be a spy all along but it seems that some stuff weren't done in her knowledge judging by how she perceived the arson situation. Beating up a feverish Horikita after stealing her stuff is a trash move though. Everyone's being suspicious towards Ayanokoji, who's also the only graduate of a very secretive child enhancement program but Hirata's way shadier walking off like that because I doubt that he'll be jumping off a cliff. I still wonder what went into Suzune's mind to think about him at that time.

Dec 24, 2018 7:10 AM

Mar 2016
All this time, Horikita was sick, that's really impressive that she could endure it for days. It's great that Ayanokouji noticed that and her reaction to him checking her temperature was adorable!

Why the fuck did he expected after slapping a scoop of mud on Horikita's head? That is taking the joke too far asshole.

As I thought, the underpants thief was someone from outside of class D, Ibuki... Not only that but she also stole the key card (why?) and also burned the manual. Is this the cooperation of class C and class A???
Fucking bitches yet again blame the burning of manual on the boys. It's completely absurd to think so! Omg, that bitch Ibuki needs some ass whooping!
Jul 13, 2019 8:28 AM

Oct 2017
Next flashbacks ,it seems that Ayanokouji was the one who left in class or sth like that.
Fight between Horikita&Izumi.I'm wondering who she will give card

Last episode :O
Sep 25, 2019 12:36 PM

Apr 2013
Those Class D girls are so annoying and stupid. The boys did literally everything they asked for and they still antagonize and blame them for everything...
Oct 21, 2019 5:53 AM

Mar 2015
Horikita coming down with a fever?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 1, 2019 5:02 AM
Jan 2019
The anime had my interest at the beginning but now it feels like it took a turn for lord of the flies.
Mar 5, 2020 6:26 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I wonder who asked her to stole the card, still so much mysteries and only one episode left
Aug 20, 2020 6:46 AM

May 2020
now we are talking, some betrayal and fight
Jan 4, 2021 9:32 AM
May 2020
Bro who is the RAT!!!!!!
Apr 9, 2021 6:37 PM

Dec 2013
Class D is really falling apart at this point.

Izumi really is working for someone? I wonder if it's actually the MC. The cliffhanger really did make me really curious with what happens next.
May 12, 2021 2:09 AM

Apr 2020
That guy who put mud over Horikita's head was a dick
Jul 6, 2021 1:49 PM

Mar 2019
Damn this episode made me angry. The girls from Class D are so fucking dumb, it hurts, like seriously. Can you use your brain for something important??? Also fuck that Class C girl and her fake emotions. I'm still confused as to what cold Horikita cought, like if 6 days have already passed and it has gotten worse, then it's not a simple cold.

Also, what even was that scene where the guy literally put so much mud in Horikita's hair like it's a normal day to day thing to do. Do you not have a brain? Wouldn't have minded if he had died.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 27, 2021 2:47 PM

May 2020
There are just so many questions needed to be answered,well hoping for for a conclusive finale
Dec 17, 2021 12:39 AM

Dec 2014
Wait, there was a keycard in the first place? Am I missing something?

Are they suddenly adding a keycard plot to spice up the story now of all time?

Also, how come Horikita suddenly become a "leader", I thought it was always Hirata.

Seriously, is there a missing episode? LOL
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Feb 22, 2022 9:02 AM

Jun 2019
Oh boy... what happened in this episode. That was something else. I was really not expecting that at all. Ibuki sure has some moves. And, who could it be?
May 1, 2022 8:21 AM
Oct 2019
omg that intense fight between Horikita and Ibuki.

oh boy who is that guy in the end??
davidyodo24May 1, 2022 8:34 AM
Jun 23, 2022 6:26 PM
Apr 2022
I wasn't expecting to be her
Jul 26, 2022 10:37 AM
Oct 2019
the girls in this class are dumb af. somebody metaphorically slap them

ibuki needed to confirm her suspicions? what? why did horikita think about the mc when ibuki said that?

look, it's obviously weird that class b was caring for a class c castoff just like class d was also caring for a class c castoff. almost like they're trojan horses in order to get intel on them for class c's weirdo leader. it would explain why they used up all their points so quickly on excess stuff and then "quit" early by heading back to the boat

but, i kind of expect the person who showed up at the end to be the mc. he asked ibuki to snatch the key card? hmm. why would he do that? (if it's even him hahaha. i'm probably super wrong)
Aug 10, 2022 8:51 PM
May 2022
Im a girl but bruh the girls are getting on my nerves just because a panty is Missing doesn't mean the boys stole them specially the short blue haired girl always blaming the boys and telling them there perverts this is just dramatic asf bro.
Aug 21, 2022 1:59 PM
Oct 2019
Past episode 7 the series got better. Its first few episodes needed to convincingly sell you on the setting which it kinda doesn't. Still not sure if it does, but by this point you're either in it or you've quit. Plot's more intricate with the island survival scenario.
Sep 9, 2022 9:26 PM
Sep 2022
I really liked all the episodes.
Sep 20, 2022 3:41 PM
Jan 2021
was okay, least favourite EP so far
Oct 2, 2022 2:29 AM
Oct 2022
Looking forward to the last episode, going to be a banger
Oct 17, 2022 1:02 AM

Feb 2021
Really want to see how this story ends this season.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 2, 2022 7:08 PM

Mar 2010
They deserved getting fooled, who lets a enemy in da territory? I hope they get destroyed I can't lie.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 3, 2023 2:46 AM
Jan 2023
This is the badass anime
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

527 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 16, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

171 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:13 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

235 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 11, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

335 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 9, 10:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.